It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wow. I have totally lost all respect for Israel and its people. This build up of militarys and harsh words around the world is going to reach a tipping point. It seems the world is on the brink of World War 3 and this time around,the people of Israel are going to be the Nazis. If there is a god, then God help us all!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well folks - this has turned into a farce hasn't it?

It's time for a Parallex review. Let's look at the facts -

1) Flotilla of pro-Palestinian ships tried to enter Israeli / Palestinian waters.
2) Pre-warned, they ran the blockade anyway.
3) The flotilla was engaged.
4) 'Commandos' of some description boarded the flagship of the flotilla.
5) The EVIDENCE shows that these commando's encountered some form of resistance.

Let's look at the facts again with a critical eye:

1) The organisers (Turkey) and others behind this flotilla were essentially forcing Israel to either fight, or collapse on the Palestinian blockade. By putting this civilian fleet in harms way, they were cleverly, and directly challenging Israeli security policy. The Israeli fascist government had no other choice, other than appear weak and divided. When the wolves are at your door, would you want to appear weak and divided?

2) If a civilian fleet enters hostile waters without protection, intentionally putting itself in harms way, the captains can no longer class their ships as 'non-combatant' status. These guys knew what they were doing, and cannot use the naeve excuse that they didn't know this was going to happen.

3) THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT INTERNATIONALLY. These ships were ENGAGED by live ship to ship fire in international waters. Without national mandate from both sides, this is classed as Privateering, and is essentially piracy. Israel will not be able to get away from this one.

4) For you true conspiracy folks out there - NOTICE the 'overt' reporting of and presence of 'HEBREW' speech and ethnicity of the soldiers. Also, NOTICE the fact that the response from the Israeli government is somewhat disorganised and and in a state of total shock. All we know about these commando's is that they can speak Hebrew, they are trigger happy, and that they committed to a hostiile boarding action of this flotilla's main ship.

If I was a global power player, and I wanted a middle-eastern war, this is where I would put in my ten-cents worth. By instigating this commando action, (most likely via internal IDF orders) any small-time power player could create a war. This WILL get ugly, and quickly - various power players WANT it to.

5) If I was an 'activist' on these ships, I would want to beat the crap out of any Israeli soldier boarding my peaceful humanitarian aid-ship. Resistance is not futile - no matter what the Zionist fascist regime of Israel would have us think.

SUMMARY:

When you see events like this take place, don't look at the picture, or listen to the soundbites. Read around it, take the FACTS, and do the math. Chances are, you will come to a VERY different conclusion to the 'sheeple', and you will have successfully lifted the veil and be able to see something resembling the truth.

This is a first-class 'outside action intervention' - I don't believe the IDF or the Israeli government (or even Mossad) would be this stupid to have everything fall into place at once. Something else is going on here, something will be connected in an at-first mundane way. Let's look for it, and keep the anti-semitism, hate-speech, and various other angry posts for the playground eh?

Parallex.

link   
All of these Israel haters have double standards. You attack israel when she defends herself from Muslim Extremism (and yes Gaza is a hot bed of muslim extremism). All of a sudden these extremists become poor mistreated civilians in your eyes. Then when the same muslim extremists target your country, its a different story. Then they are villianised again.

If you have a problem with what israel is doing, you are a hypocrit. I guarentee that your country is doing the same right now to North Korea. Where thousands of people are starving due to lack of aid. But yea, you just hate israel so that doesnt matter, does it.

link   

Originally posted by IwantAbailOut_12

I wish there was an Israeli embassy near I would be on my way to protest at this moment. Once again the American people will have the wool pulled over their eyes

Ditto, they've really pissed me off today, curse be upon them all, murderous psychopaths, I wish the Turks had fought back against the cowardly pigs, maybe even sunk a ship that the Merkan tax payers would replace.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
All of these Israel haters have double standards. You attack israel when she defends herself from Muslim Extremism (and yes Gaza is a hot bed of muslim extremism). All of a sudden these extremists become poor mistreated civilians in your eyes. Then when the same muslim extremists target your country, its a different story. Then they are villianised again.

If you have a problem with what israel is doing, you are a hypocrit. I guarentee that your country is doing the same right now to North Korea. Where thousands of people are starving due to lack of aid. But yea, you just hate israel so that doesnt matter, does it.

That's not how the UK behaved in Northern Ireland, Israhell has become a poisonous little turd of a country, up till the early 90's I was a big supporter of Israhell, I guess a load of Russian psycho's went there after the Soviet Union was wiped off the map and F****d up the electoral balance so idiots like the current incumbent get elected.

Make no mistake Israhell is behaving like a small town bully gone mad.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
US Ambassador to the UN: OK Russia and China you guys support SK for the torpedo attack by the NK's and we will support you/abstain for the Gaza Flotilla attack.

Deal?

Deal!

Other way around? Why not.

This is gonna be politics at it's BS best. Deals cut, atrocity ignored.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is another sad day in the long running conflict between Palestine & Israel.

The fact these were Turkish ships in international waters is a gross act of piracy. The turkish who are majority muslim will demand action, and I expect this to gather momentum throughout the muslim world.

The BBC has reported on News 24 that 29 EU Amabassodors are meeting now in Brussels. Isralie Priminister Netenatu has cancelled visit to US & Canada and is heading home.

This is turn out to be a big day for Palestine. Remember South Africa and the ANC back in the 60's 70's & 80's. The ANC were considered terrorists. Mandela was imprisioned for this. But world pressure evetually turned on South Africa, the ANC were no longer terriorists, Mandella was freed and became president.

Only pressure from all of the world....and pressure means sanctions against Israel not Gazza.

Something positive can only come out of this.....I hope. I am tired of all this Israel worship by TPTB.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Any word yet on the U.S or U.K's view on this yet?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Whats this got to do with Northern Ireland? I dont see your point.

Amongst your racist ramblings I struggle to see what you are trying to say.
How is israel the bully? they are outnumbered on all sides by countries desperate to see israel wiped out. They are just protecting themselves and their future.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Well folks - this has turned into a farce hasn't it?

It's time for a Parallex review. Let's look at the facts -

1) Flotilla of pro-Palestinian ships tried to enter Israeli / Palestinian waters.
2) Pre-warned, they ran the blockade anyway.
3) The flotilla was engaged.
4) 'Commandos' of some description boarded the flagship of the flotilla.
5) The EVIDENCE shows that these commando's encountered some form of resistance.

Let's look at the facts again with a critical eye:

1) The organisers (Turkey) and others behind this flotilla were essentially forcing Israel to either fight, or collapse on the Palestinian blockade. By putting this civilian fleet in harms way, they were cleverly, and directly challenging Israeli security policy. The Israeli fascist government had no other choice, other than appear weak and divided. When the wolves are at your door, would you want to appear weak and divided?

2) If a civilian fleet enters hostile waters without protection, intentionally putting itself in harms way, the captains can no longer class their ships as 'non-combatant' status. These guys knew what they were doing, and cannot use the naeve excuse that they didn't know this was going to happen.

3) THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT INTERNATIONALLY. These ships were ENGAGED by live ship to ship fire in international waters. Without national mandate from both sides, this is classed as Privateering, and is essentially piracy. Israel will not be able to get away from this one.

4) For you true conspiracy folks out there - NOTICE the 'overt' reporting of and presence of 'HEBREW' speech and ethnicity of the soldiers. Also, NOTICE the fact that the response from the Israeli government is somewhat disorganised and and in a state of total shock. All we know about these commando's is that they can speak Hebrew, they are trigger happy, and that they committed to a hostiile boarding action of this flotilla's main ship.

If I was a global power player, and I wanted a middle-eastern war, this is where I would put in my ten-cents worth. By instigating this commando action, (most likely via internal IDF orders) any small-time power player could create a war. This WILL get ugly, and quickly - various power players WANT it to.

5) If I was an 'activist' on these ships, I would want to beat the crap out of any Israeli soldier boarding my peaceful humanitarian aid-ship. Resistance is not futile - no matter what the Zionist fascist regime of Israel would have us think.

SUMMARY:

When you see events like this take place, don't look at the picture, or listen to the soundbites. Read around it, take the FACTS, and do the math. Chances are, you will come to a VERY different conclusion to the 'sheeple', and you will have successfully lifted the veil and be able to see something resembling the truth.

This is a first-class 'outside action intervention' - I don't believe the IDF or the Israeli government (or even Mossad) would be this stupid to have everything fall into place at once. Something else is going on here, something will be connected in an at-first mundane way. Let's look for it, and keep the anti-semitism, hate-speech, and various other angry posts for the playground eh?

Parallex.

Wow.... There really IS a first time for everything! I totally agree with all you said...

Starred

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
intrepid, i am from Turkey. What kind of background do you want to know?

link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Thepreye

Whats this got to do with Northern Ireland? I dont see your point.

Amongst your racist ramblings I struggle to see what you are trying to say.
How is israel the bully? they are outnumbered on all sides by countries desperate to see israel wiped out. They are just protecting themselves and their future.

And atrocities like this hardly helps their public image... wouldn't you agree?

Israel will go down in history as the shortest lived country ever at this rate.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And the Israeli spokesperson said on TV that ``all this will be forgotten in a few days``...

Yeah and when those responsible for this atrocity end up in jail, we will forget about them in a hole somewhere till they die of shame.

This is a very important point. People WILL forget and very quickly. Next week there will be another event be it economic, military etc... The repeated news will re-enforce the desired opinion. Politicians who are linked to lobby groups will be PWNED and they will not condemn. It has happened in the past. Here:

11 Jan 2009
various news agencies accused Israel of using illegal white phosphorus shells in Gaza. The Israeli military, which refuses to comment on the types of munitions it is using in the conflict, rejected the accusations.

"There is no use of white phosphorus," a spokeswoman said. "Everything we use is according to international law."

The Times reports tell-tale smoke above Gaza. An Israeli military official says:

We categorically deny the use of white phosphorus.

January 15, 2009
UN headquarters in Gaza hit by Israeli 'white phosphorus' shells.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Ban Ki Moon, the UN Secretary-General said that Ehud Barak, the Israeli Defence Minister, had told him that it was "a grave mistake".

The attack was on UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) headquarters.

This comes after the red cross accusations of war crimes against Israel. They said that they were prevented from assisting children who were sheltering next to their dead parent bodies and collecting bodies of children as young as 5 and running them over in the streets with tanks.

24 Jan 2009
Israel admits using white phosphorous in attacks on Gaza

The Times on January 5, when it was strenuously denied by the army. Now, in the face of mounting evidence and international outcry, Israel has been forced to backtrack on that initial denial.

"Yes, phosphorus was used... but not in any illegal manner" : Yigal Palmor, Foreign Ministry Spokesman.

Monday, 1 February 2010
Israel has revealed it has disciplined two senior army officers for using white phosphorus shells during an offensive in Gaza.

'Repeated use'

TV pictures showed chunks of brightly burning phosphorus, streaming white smoke, landing in the courtyard of a UN compound in Beit Lahiya.

So... it went from:

We categorically deny the use of white phosphorus.
"There is no use of white phosphorus..."

to

"Yes, phosphorus was used... but not in any illegal manner" : Yigal Palmor, Foreign Ministry Spokesman.

to

Israel has disciplined two senior army officers for the repeated use of white phosphorus.

And no one cares any more...

Sad to say... but you are correct. This will all be forgotten about in days. Posting rants on forums performs a part in this. It acts as a release valve/an out let for emotion. When this is spent there is no need for action. In any case what can the average Joe do?.... Correct...
NADA...
ZIP...
NOTHING.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Pentothal]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Stranger things have happened...

It's a crazy world at the moment.

Parallex.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

So why is Israel defending these actions? Why is the ship now interned in an Israeli port? Also where would the "outside intervention" get the Israeli military equipment (gunboats and helicopters) with which to frame them?

And intention doesn't mean anything, this ship was still raided a good 200 miles off any coast in international waters. I could have the intention to murder the President and rape his entire family but as long as I stay peacefully in international waters it doesn't matter.

Really good post though man, gave me things to think about.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

you really do not understand anything hé ? maybe you are a young person with little intellectual background ?
Here it goes about an attack in INTERNATIONAL waters, like pirats ! with choppers and heavy armed forces upon a boat with lots of people from different countries wanting to bring elementary supply to Gaza in a calm and peacefull way.
Can you really not understand that this is against inernational law ? Israel says they were attacked by armed people ??? I think if you were in YOUR boat, in international waters, attacked by crazy dogs, wouldn't you try to defend yourself ? I think you still live in dreamland !

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think I might have found something that seems to make sense of all this. I found this link from another ATS thread. The article is from 5/13/10, and, given today's events, I think Israel may be retaliating against Turkey.

asbarez.com...

I think some puzzle pieces may be starting to fall into place. I apologize if this is considered to be off-topic, but I sincerely think it's directly related to the current situation and thread.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
Any word yet on the U.S or U.K's view on this yet?

the U.S. government will say what the israelis tell them to say
and the U.K. government will say what the U.S. tell them to say
we all know the drill by now..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
reply to post by Parallex

So why is Israel defending these actions? Why is the ship now interned in an Israeli port? Also where would the "outside intervention" get the Israeli military equipment (gunboats and helicopters) with which to frame them?

You ask the right contravening questions! Good stuff.

My view is that the Israeli government, like most fascist quango's; is splintered into various factions with diverging interests. One of their main 'unified' points however is their hatred of Palestinians. It is my opinion, that one of these 'factions' has instigated this attack to press for war - OR more importantly, a 'liquidation' of the Gaza ghetto.

Now where would a faction like this get its' influence, money, logistical support, or diplomatic support from? To subvert a part of the IDF like this would require a significant outlay of assets. This is where we need further evidence - to find out who was behind the order to attack, and who it was that was supporting them with assets.

Parallex.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Israel, officially, has said it attempted to board the ship 128km off the shore. In International Waters.

Israel, officially, said it was trying to do so because of it's blockade, which they legally can't administer in International Waters.

These two undeniable facts alone put Israel at fault no matter what the situation. Even if we were to ignore the rest of the evidence, including video, that proves Israel in the wrong.

And honestly, I expect the "nuh-uh! lies" from Israeli apologists soon about things Israel itself states.

Truly. The amount of times I've heard Israelis call something their own government has said "lies" is ridiculous. Talk about total ignorance.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join