It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by IwantAbailOut_12
I wish there was an Israeli embassy near I would be on my way to protest at this moment. Once again the American people will have the wool pulled over their eyes
Originally posted by Pryde87
All of these Israel haters have double standards. You attack israel when she defends herself from Muslim Extremism (and yes Gaza is a hot bed of muslim extremism). All of a sudden these extremists become poor mistreated civilians in your eyes. Then when the same muslim extremists target your country, its a different story. Then they are villianised again.
If you have a problem with what israel is doing, you are a hypocrit. I guarentee that your country is doing the same right now to North Korea. Where thousands of people are starving due to lack of aid. But yea, you just hate israel so that doesnt matter, does it.
Originally posted by Parallex
Well folks - this has turned into a farce hasn't it?
It's time for a Parallex review. Let's look at the facts -
1) Flotilla of pro-Palestinian ships tried to enter Israeli / Palestinian waters.
2) Pre-warned, they ran the blockade anyway.
3) The flotilla was engaged.
4) 'Commandos' of some description boarded the flagship of the flotilla.
5) The EVIDENCE shows that these commando's encountered some form of resistance.
Let's look at the facts again with a critical eye:
1) The organisers (Turkey) and others behind this flotilla were essentially forcing Israel to either fight, or collapse on the Palestinian blockade. By putting this civilian fleet in harms way, they were cleverly, and directly challenging Israeli security policy. The Israeli fascist government had no other choice, other than appear weak and divided. When the wolves are at your door, would you want to appear weak and divided?
2) If a civilian fleet enters hostile waters without protection, intentionally putting itself in harms way, the captains can no longer class their ships as 'non-combatant' status. These guys knew what they were doing, and cannot use the naeve excuse that they didn't know this was going to happen.
3) THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT INTERNATIONALLY. These ships were ENGAGED by live ship to ship fire in international waters. Without national mandate from both sides, this is classed as Privateering, and is essentially piracy. Israel will not be able to get away from this one.
4) For you true conspiracy folks out there - NOTICE the 'overt' reporting of and presence of 'HEBREW' speech and ethnicity of the soldiers. Also, NOTICE the fact that the response from the Israeli government is somewhat disorganised and and in a state of total shock. All we know about these commando's is that they can speak Hebrew, they are trigger happy, and that they committed to a hostiile boarding action of this flotilla's main ship.
If I was a global power player, and I wanted a middle-eastern war, this is where I would put in my ten-cents worth. By instigating this commando action, (most likely via internal IDF orders) any small-time power player could create a war. This WILL get ugly, and quickly - various power players WANT it to.
5) If I was an 'activist' on these ships, I would want to beat the crap out of any Israeli soldier boarding my peaceful humanitarian aid-ship. Resistance is not futile - no matter what the Zionist fascist regime of Israel would have us think.
When you see events like this take place, don't look at the picture, or listen to the soundbites. Read around it, take the FACTS, and do the math. Chances are, you will come to a VERY different conclusion to the 'sheeple', and you will have successfully lifted the veil and be able to see something resembling the truth.
This is a first-class 'outside action intervention' - I don't believe the IDF or the Israeli government (or even Mossad) would be this stupid to have everything fall into place at once. Something else is going on here, something will be connected in an at-first mundane way. Let's look for it, and keep the anti-semitism, hate-speech, and various other angry posts for the playground eh?
Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Thepreye
Whats this got to do with Northern Ireland? I dont see your point.
Amongst your racist ramblings I struggle to see what you are trying to say.
How is israel the bully? they are outnumbered on all sides by countries desperate to see israel wiped out. They are just protecting themselves and their future.
Originally posted by Vitchilo
And the Israeli spokesperson said on TV that ``all this will be forgotten in a few days``...
Yeah and when those responsible for this atrocity end up in jail, we will forget about them in a hole somewhere till they die of shame.
Originally posted by spurge
Any word yet on the U.S or U.K's view on this yet?
Originally posted by PatesHatriots
reply to post by Parallex
So why is Israel defending these actions? Why is the ship now interned in an Israeli port? Also where would the "outside intervention" get the Israeli military equipment (gunboats and helicopters) with which to frame them?