It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80-Year-Old Chicago Man Kills Armed Home Invader

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

We're in Australia. Same thug-protecting laws in force here

Bunch of migrant-scum broke into a woman's home a night or so ago. Dragged her around the floor. Put guns to her small child's head

ALL SO THEY COULD STEAL MONEY THAT DIDN'T BELONG TO THEM

And our 'freedom loving' government's legislation FORBIDS the media or police to identify the migrant scum. Maybe it's because their religion is claimed as being 'the religion of peace' ?

Anyway, one of the tv-news channels risked it and showed the burqua-wearing mother of one the hoodlums involved

Now think about it: the victim was in her own home, at night, with her small children

a gang of thugs decided they beat and rob her. And when she couldn't tell them where the money was (probably because she didn't have any) --- the thugs grew even angrier

how DARE that woman not have pots of money there for the taking !

The thugs wanted money ! Give us the money !

and when the woman couldn't, or wouldn't --- they BASHED and terrified her

and THEN they held guns to her child's head

So the VICTIM had no 'rights' to privacy. Not even in her own home

But the Aussie government (soon to be fired) fell over itself to protect the privacy of the gun-toting thugs !

NO government protection for the rights and privacy of the VICTIM -- who was identified and filmed and questioned by the media

while at the same time --- this stinking migrant-loving government scum provided blankets and other concealment for the animalistic CRIMINALS --- who, if things run par for the course --- will be handed a token wrist-slap and put back into society again

So good on you, old Chicago man !

And thumbs-down to the zionist-controlled-and-owned Aussie and UK 'governments' aka political prostitutes

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
While I don't blame the old guy, it's shameful how some of you guys are happy the kid was shot.

Shouldnt have broken into the guys home.... Every action has a consequence... Citical thinking... "Dont Break into peoples homes".......

Well done old man.... I can assure you that I will also snap the neck of any waste of oxygen who tries the same with me.... Your socialogy and background will not enter my mind.. I wouldnt give a crap if it did... You violate my home... You die.... I cant shoot them as im in england, but as an ex special forces soldier you will die.... I aint even kidding...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Before you get too excited, sweetie pie, I'm not upset the guy is alive and defended his family. I'm glad he was able to have a weapon of destruction in his home to murder people who break into his home. That's fine.

I'm just confused on why this is on the front page. Is it the fact he's 80 yrs old? Or is it the fact that ATS loves guns? I'd like to go with the guy being 80 yrs old and defended himself by slaughtering another human being...but...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

You're changing your tune

with the wind of opinion that's blowing you away

Transparent as hell

Again, I support the killing of anyone who breaks/sneaks/crawls their way into the home of anyone else

and when the sneaker/thief/criminal scum is killed in the process

I APPLAUD

Now, the wannab thief and possible murderer

is simply a bagfull of maggots in a box

is fertilizer

good show

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
kudos to this senior citizen...it's unfortunate that more criminals don't meet the same demise!...oh no!!! it's way more productive to spend 60k a year pampering them in a state run institution only to release them back into society so that they can continue their pathetic existence...i say..."Good for You Kind Sir"...
PEACE...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Jessicamsa

The guy was probably breaking in to steal something. He wasn't going to kill the old man, come on.

Unless the old-timer is a significant man, I doubt the home-invader would have done anything more than steal.

LOL... you know that many home invasions end up with the homeowner DEAD. not hard to find the articles.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

www.philly.com...

www.nwcn.com...

detroitiscrap.com...

They especially like to murder old people. Sounds like your from the UK where your programed to defend the "intruder" or your just being sarcastic.. hehe.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by infolurker]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Let me correct your post for you:

A firearm isnt a "weapon of destruction" any more than a pencil or a hammer is , and the homeowner didnt murder anybody.

Thought I'd fix up some of your ignorance.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If this was in Australia this man would be in jail right now. Charged with murder, for self defense.

It's funny, the lawyer said: "Self-defense isn't just a right, it's a duty. If this man is prosecuted for saving his own life it's not just a travesty, it's justice turned inside out."
In Australia if you pick up a pole to defend against a thug, you've committed a crime. Most people don't even realise how much trouble you can get into for committing "Self-Defense".

Pretty sad considering alcohol fueled violence is absolutely crazy here. It's "manly" to go out get drunk and start a fight.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Two of my brother in laws are lawyers. One, a state prosecutor.

He says that he has seen so many old people victimize by younger people, usually the person in question already has a rap sheet a mile long.

My mother in law use to date a retired homicide detective and he told us, the same thing.

Career criminals, they victimize people they think they can get away with and steal their stuff they worked long and hard for.

Plus, sometimes they beat rape and even kill them.

No, we have several members of our family in law and it's usually very obvious and not stagged.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ok, we can see that you hate guns, and there are quite a few people like you out there. But let me ask you this... Do you want to ban knives, pencils, yes a pencil can be a weapon of mass destruction..., and every other object which can be used to defend yourself, or in the case of criminals to harm others?....

If you are not against the banning of EVERY object which can be used to defend, or harm others you are nothing but a hypocrite sorry to say...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If the intruder had a gun, which he did, lawyers will say he had "intent" to kill, which I fully agree. You don't go to a robbery with a gun. It's like showing up to a football game with a baseball bat.

And, living in Chicago, I bet they bring charges against the old guy. Daily, or someone like him, is on the news everyday saying something against guns.

No doubt an illegal possession charge or something even worse. But there is a law saying they can't file a charge on something he's not supposed to have (in this case a gun), if A) no charge of murder is filed, or, B) no charges are filed. This is because if the 1st act wasn't committed (the break-in), they wouldn't have known about the following crime (illegal weapons charge).

So maybe the old guy will walk, which is what I personally hope for. It's about time our rights inside our very homes are stood up for, but that's hard in this day and age where "self defense" laws are being attacked.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

While I don't blame the old guy, it's shameful how some of you guys are happy the kid was shot.

I don't think anyone is 'happy' about it, but at the same time, I have no sympathy for him, either. If you break into someone else's home, you know what the potential consequences are. He met his end as a direct result of his own bad decision and his own willingness to harm another.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow Chicago has a law banning handguns?! the supreme court should rule against this, if they decide to take him to jail, I hope he takes it that far.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

No. You're incorrect, in my case. Because I am happy the gun-toting 'home intruder' or whatever they call low-life criminals these days .... has been removed permanently from the gene pool

We're not short of people. And we're not short of thugs

Thugs are a danger to the majority. Less thugs/criminals/rapists/paedophiles/contract and garden variety killers there are --- better it is for the majority

If everyone eliminated a thug, the world would be a better place

People are entitled to protect their home and loved ones

Politicians want to argue that ? Then they should be stripped of office immediately and arrested for aiding and abetting, imo

So I'm glad that anonymous, gun-carrying breaker and enterer is gone, permanently. That's one less with which the ordinary householder is compelled contend

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Dock9]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yep, i live in Chicago and i also heard abou this news. its pretty funny if you ask me

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good for you sir.

Defending you lives, and home are a basic right the governments want to take away from us.

A lawyer stepping up for the man, I may have to change my opinion of lawyers.

Again good for you and good luck. Remember old folk have experience and get real sneaky and tricky.

Gorehoundlarry, if guns kill people, then pencils misspell words!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is great to see the good guys win for a change..
The PTB that are against guns are only against them because they can be stopped from their nefarious deeds by them..
I remember when the local courthouse never had any metal detectors and anyone could gain entry to court proceedings with weapons, but NO shootings ever happened...
Then the county and city began secretly telling judges to find more people guilty in order to increase revenues. I know this because I watched many traffic court proceedings and observed totally off balance convictions. They also changed the law that any ticketing or arresting officer no longer needed to be present for a conviction... Immediately after these changes they installed metal detectors at all the local court houses.. Still no one has ever hurt anyone, but the point is, corrupt leaders make bans on weapons to protect them because they feel guilty for the things they do and fear reprisals! This is the cold hard truth

Glad to see this story hit the net

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm very happy this "kid" was shot. This "grown man" also had a gun to kill this poor old man and his family.
Now, if only more home burglaries can end this way. A happy ending all around. Man and wife protected, property safe, and one less piece of scum on the earth. Makes me smile

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Jessicamsa

The guy was probably breaking in to steal something. He wasn't going to kill the old man, come on.

Unless the old-timer is a significant man, I doubt the home-invader would have done anything more than steal.

Hmmm...let's see: nope...nah...that statement didn't really make much sense.

I tried to make sense of it, but I had a flash of the guy that robbed me at gunpoint, I just sent to prison 2 weeks ago. That night, I figured I go to a dinner meeting, leaving my weapon secured in the car, and though licensed to carry, opted not to. Never again.

Pickpockets steal, kleptomaniacs can't help but to. An armed man illegally gaining access to your property and possessions while holding the potential to end your life, if he sees fit deserves to be DRT.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The 80 year old american citizen was protecting his wife and home, as well as himself. As far as I'm concerned, the 2nd amendment trumps any local laws pertaining to firearms possession. I hope this becomes a landmark case in Chicago. I am a "firm" advocate of the 2nd amendment. This man has great intestinal fortitude at 80 years of age to confront someone breaking into his home. He is to be commended. By killing this intruder, he has probably saved someone else's life down the road! We need to start "killing" more criminals and send a message the law abiding people of this nation have had enough!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join