It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
As other posters have said this isn't funny. I've decided to give these practical jokers a lesson they may not ever forget. The matter has been reported to the FBI and the NCIS. Since it involves several felonies (civilian) or very serious misconduct (military - unbecoming and violation of the general order) the feds won't find it funny either. It may mean jail or being senteced to dismissal for any and all who were involved. My best,

Greetings NCIS,

This has been sent to the FBI but you might find it interesting. My offer for filing UCMJ charges against this joker stands, that is if he's actually a member of the military which I doubt. The URL is www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a cross service favor I didn't want to see you blind sided in case he really is a senior naval officer.

Greetings Special Agents,

I've been following a story on the ATS website for some time and it's now reached the point where it needs to brought to your attention. It seems a certain Richard Theilmann (source A) has been having clandestine meetings with someone out of government and passing supposedly classified disclosure information about secret UN UFO/Alien meetings.

It now appears to be a hoax but it isn't funny. If this Richard Theilmann is a civilian then he has unlawfully worn a naval officers uniform with decorations and/or was in possession of a fake military ID card. If this is the case then he's yours and all you need to do is investigate and arrest him on a variety of serious charges.

If he's an actual naval officer then it still isn't funny and he's brought discredit upon himself and the US Navy. I'm a retired Master Sergeant from the Air Force and would be happy to bring UCMJ charges against him for conduct unbecoming along with charges of unauthorized release of classified material.

I request you open an investigation against this individual and any conspirators who may have helped him. My best

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Originally posted by murnut
I haven't been here too much since the drone hoax, but i'd like to say thank you to all of the folks I worked with on this expose...lol.

It really was a team effort and i could not be more pleased with the outcome...unless some how Salla was implicated at the hoax master.

That would be epic

Murnut, when you got banned from OM it was all I needed to understand the lay of the land.

Some would call it revenge that you busted it wide open, but I call it Karma.

Kudos to you and the team.

Thank you....my motivation was not revenge, it was simply the truth, and it was clear that truth wasn't coming from the Pickle brothers.

Revenge is a tasty side dish though...lol.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Micheal Salla is the guy who says that Alex Collier is credible yes? That he saw evidence to back up Mr Collier's claims? I have read and posted testimony from someone on myspace, who is a real person, and who appears to me as genuine, that he attended Alex Colliers lectures in the 80's where he was using a different name and was in contact with the Pleiadian's. As of now Alex Collier is A) A man who is in it for what ever hes getting out of it. Or B) Mentally unstable. This would put Dr Salla into A or B as well, if Collier can be 100% confirmed a fraud.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
As other posters have said this isn't funny. I've decided to give these practical jokers a lesson they may not ever forget. The matter has been reported to the FBI and the NCIS. Since it involves several felonies (civilian) or very serious misconduct (military - unbecoming and violation of the general order) the feds won't find it funny either. It may mean jail or being senteced to dismissal for any and all who were involved. My best,

Greetings NCIS,

This has been sent to the FBI but you might find it interesting. My offer for filing UCMJ charges against this joker stands, that is if he's actually a member of the military which I doubt. The URL is www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a cross service favor I didn't want to see you blind sided in case he really is a senior naval officer.

Greetings Special Agents,

I've been following a story on the ATS website for some time and it's now reached the point where it needs to brought to your attention. It seems a certain Richard Theilmann (source A) has been having clandestine meetings with someone out of government and passing supposedly classified disclosure information about secret UN UFO/Alien meetings.

It now appears to be a hoax but it isn't funny. If this Richard Theilmann is a civilian then he has unlawfully worn a naval officers uniform with decorations and/or was in possession of a fake military ID card. If this is the case then he's yours and all you need to do is investigate and arrest him on a variety of serious charges.

If he's an actual naval officer then it still isn't funny and he's brought discredit upon himself and the US Navy. I'm a retired Master Sergeant from the Air Force and would be happy to bring UCMJ charges against him for conduct unbecoming along with charges of unauthorized release of classified material.

I request you open an investigation against this individual and any conspirators who may have helped him. My best

Thank You,
This needed to be done, and im glad someone had the courage to stand up and do so.
You have my unreserved respect and admiration Sir.

The same goes to the sleuths at Reality Uncovered, You guys are Awesome.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So there is a real lesson here.

Everybody who learns of this exposed hoax should truly examine their initial thoughts and feelings when they heard the original stories from these guys. It's easy to now say "HA! I knew it!", but what did you first think? Were you hoping it was true? Did your "something isn't right here" radar go off?

The patterns of this hoax should be analyzed as well as the way believers and non-believers reacted. The only correct position to take would have been "I don't know." If you took any other hard position, you were wrong. Even if you thought it was fake and you now know in hindsight that your disbelief was correct. Your disbelief was still only a gut feeling (intuition).

I often see people ask others on ATS to "Prove" their claims, only to have their attempts at proof rebutted with "That's not proof". The problem with this request is that we all have different criteria for what we consider proof. It is almost always correlated with the degree that we want (or do not want) to believe the claim. The thing everyone needs to ask when challenged to prove something is: "What would you consider proof?"

One individuals proof might simply be that there is an eye witness. Another persons proof might have to be that THEY ARE the eye witness. The first person is not an idiot because they think something is proven with limited evidence, it's just that they WANT to believe it. WE ALL DO THIS.

The only real way to examine a theory is to compile all of the supporting evidence in one bucket and weigh it against another bucket of nonsupporting evidence. Then make a guess, but never forget that it is still a guess. Don't make a claim otherwise, and never disregard new info because you have made up your mind. Also remember that other people will use a different weighting system based on their wants, beliefs, and life experiences.

There is a signature from a member here that I really take to heart that goes something like this: "Listen to those who are seeking the truth and be weary of those that have found it." Good stuff.

What this guys did to debunk "Source A" is what (I think) real proof looks like. I think most people will agree, but even in the face of this evidence, some will find a way to continue to believe. When a person requires more proof (or easily accepts proof) for an idea, it is almost always because they have already adopted a belief that actually defines them as a person. It is part of their identity. People naturally lash out at things that challenge their identity, for it is how their ego defines them.

What do you want to believe? Now ask yourself why you want to believe it, and if you are honest you will likely reveal something interesting about who you are.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Great post and wonderful to see a fraud dismantled.

It is a damn shame that these types are so well funded and openly accepted by so many people looking for truth.

I like Source A's Myspace page where he admits to being a male-salve for kicks with a pad-lock attached to his crotch...and of course his perverted quotes of him begging for female sex partners...what a class act, surly worthy of being our diplomat to the ETs.

I always find it funny when people who believe truly in UFO/alien contact all the while saying that the government is covering it up, while they insist these internet-actors are the real deal.

If the government IS truly covering it up...wouldn't it be logical that all these mini-celebrity Disclosure talking-head idiots behind all these little groups may just be "planted agents to discredit the official story"?

And if that is going too far...how about just assuming them to be "liars" getting "paid" to lie?

I mean seriously...Greer, Project Scam-o-lot, Dean, Wilococks, all of them!!! They are all sucking dollars from the gullible and pocketing it with ease...and while they do that, the subject of UFOs gets verified as a "joke"...

This makes UFO-ers look stupid...

For an agenda or by accident, it is clear that ALL of these little peddlers of disinfo/lies are all out for money (or out of their minds).

Great post...s&f.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

This is the way I've always seen it and it is easy to remember...

ANYONE who is selling you the truth, IS NOT telling you the truth.

That goes for Mystery
That goes for Taxes
That goes for Religion
That goes for Politics
It goes for Anything...

You know what your getting, or at least what you agree to, when you truly buy something of value, but if you have to first, buy something to find out what your getting, you are the conspiracy because you hide from yourself.

Peace

edit to say, Mr Mask not pointed at you. just "you" in general. sorry just wanted to clarify...Peace

[edit on 21-5-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Thank you for bringing this forward here, and also the links to the other threads as well. I have read about this and Source A, its well known by a few that these have been going on, Anthra Andromeda has talked about this very thing and a friend who has shared experiences with me as well.

There are even meetings that have taken place with leaders and officials in Telos, Mount Shasta.

This post perfectly highlights what is wrong on the forums nowadays.

Edit: The Reality Uncovered post is nice
The "birthday" scene was awesome hahaha!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by postmeme]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

IsaacKoi.....

Thank you for your extremely interesting thread.

One can only hope this will make people think a lot more thoroughly about how they approach this extremely complex topic of UFO's.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

NEVAR!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

Watch out for my "disinfo posse"!

But seriously for half a sec & WRT to the subject of this thread.....

There are gullible people on ATS who HAVE been fooled by those iPhone apps!

Ya gotta worry.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

the target audience such hoaxes are aimed at, ie., unquestioning believers.

Make even the most extravagant claims about UFOs in a serious and seemingly covert way, add evocative organizations and clandestine meetings and bingo, the gullible will flood to your support.

I must assume that you are simply a skeptic/non-believer of the very possibility of ET's interacting with humanity on Earth in one way or another?

Of course there is nothing wrong with being a non-believer or having your own belief in something.

However when it comes to name calling, labeling and calling others gullible using the source-A hoax in your favor to demonstrate somehow that all of those who believe in extraterrestrials are nothing but as you put it gullible then I believe you are unwisely doing so. Especially under the circumstances of living on a planet that is less than a grain of sand in comparison to what humanity currently knows/understands about the Universe based on current human understanding of space, time and the material world in which it presently perceives to be occupying/living in according to modern day human knowledge based on humanities current level of understanding, perception, awareness or state of consciousness of the material world and universe in which it views.

A View From Earth!

The Earth travels approximately 595 million miles around the sun every year at a speed of roughly 66,600 miles per hour or 18 miles per second.

It takes Light roughly 8 minutes to reach Earth from the Sun.

When one looks up at the Sun they are viewing events
that occurred 8 minutes into the past.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approximately 596 million Tons of helium Every Second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 Million Tons per Minute.

Some of the biggest Stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiants 2,600 times the size of the Sun.

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way galaxy. There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs (Failed Stars) in the Milky Way galaxy.The Milky Way galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approximately 100,000 years to travel the Milky Way galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour.

Andromeda galaxy approximately 2,500,000 Light years away. The Light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 Million years ago. Andromeda galaxy is approximately 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the Milky Way galaxy.

The Infinite Universe that never ends, can one-1 bend/wrap their mind around it.

Infinity Visualizations!

(ET) Extraterrestrial.

Understanding the word extraterrestrial so it’s better understood, Extraterrestrial means something ‘Not of this world’ according to dictionary definition:

Originating, existing, occurring, outside the earth or it’s atmosphere, extraterrestrial life.

Existing, taking place, or coming from outside the limits of the earth.

Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere: intelligent extraterrestrial life. An extraterrestrial being or life form.

‘All things’ ‘Not of this World.’
In other words ‘Infinite’ within ‘Infinite'
Space/Times/Dimensions/Planets/Galaxies/Realms/Channels/Stations and ‘Endless Others.’

So there are infinite ET’s out there “Alien to Earth” and Entities/Beings/Angels/Demons even the Creators/Designers/God/Gods (Whatever you choose to label/call them) are technically Extraterrestrial according to human definition and “Alien” to planet Earth. If one believes in a “Heaven” where do they believe that “Heaven” resides/exists?

Of course it must exist somewhere outside of Earth being "Alien" to Earth in another place/dimension/universe/existence/channel/station (call it what you will) and it’s “Extraterrestrial” to planet Earth.

Make the connection - Demons/Angels, Alien/Aliens, ET’s, GOD/GODS and so on that “ALL” fall under one and the same category as being Extraterrestrial or Alien in origin or “Not Of This World.” Such entities/beings have merely been misinterpreted, labeled, defined by man according to their current level of intelligence/understanding/perception/knowledge/consciousness.

Infinity/Intelligent Design Thoughts!

Best Wishes!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

And how exactly does all this relate to a dude with a padlock on his package??

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Mr A will lend you his.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET MAN.....

That would have to be one of the most spectacularly off-topic posts I've seen for a long time!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
Thanks everyone - that's ultimately the mission of RU, and we do hope to continue it for many years to come.

-Ry

Originally posted by murnut
I haven't been here too much since the drone hoax, but i'd like to say thank you to all of the folks I worked with on this expose...lol.

It really was a team effort and i could not be more pleased with the outcome...unless some how Salla was implicated at the hoax master.

That would be epic

Fantastic work by all at RU and Murnut & Jed!!

It sort of dares you to hope that the exopolitics crowd may re-evaluate their position, or at least accept it's fatally flawed.

Probably not…..

Cheers.

(Shh, don't mention the Drones!!)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Wow, how many people are going to claim mental superiority over another ATS member? This is a bit distasteful.

Mental superiority? Are you being serious? All I did was to point out that Unity_99 has flicked across the title of this thread, and posted a comment that is completely at odds to its content. If that makes me “mentally superior”, what does it make her? Not only an unquestioning believer, but one who obviously only reads what she wants?

And it’s not only her comment that was obviously not based on reading IssacKoi’s opening post; other posters have piled in before reading too.

I can recall multiple embarrassing comments made by literally every member who has felt it necessary to showcase the embarrassing paragraph left by Unity_99. It's not exactly hypocritical, but it's quite offensive and completely uncalled for.

I disagree. Every poster who has pointed out these fuax pas’ is reacting in the same way; frustration at those who will deliberately hoax, as in Source A, but also disappointment at those unquestioning believers who deem they are contributing to the study and understanding of the UFO phenomenon.

The thing is, they are not. Period.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi Maybe...maybe not,

ET MAN.....

That would have to be one of the most spectacularly off-topic posts I've seen for a long time!

Do I win a prize or anything?

The main frame message was to convey to Beamish and anyone else that feels they can somehow use the source-A hoax or other hoaxes in their favor to demonstrate somehow that all of those who believe in extraterrestrials are nothing but naive and gullible then they really need to take a closer look around in their own backyard.

The Universe is teaming with life but the larger majority of homo-sapiens on Earth have not yet been privy to that knowledge as it's been kept from them intentionally and by design. It's all part of what many signed up for in the pre-mortal existence before being inserted into the human vehicle/body/container--->The temporal earth life school/experience.

School is still in session and the recess bells can come at any time where there is no time. Live and Learn!

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET, are you capable of stating your opinion without posting dozens of irrelevant pictures and videos? I think everyone in this forum understands how large the Universe is and acknowledges the possibility of extra-terrestrial life. Posting all this media stuff adds nothing to your presentation and is ultimately a waste of space. The topic of this thread is an expose of a hoax, though now it seems to have turned into a thread about how believers suffer from extreme confirmation bias. Is your post intended to defend hoaxers?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi DJW001,

Hope things are going well for you.

Are you still a little heated up about the Nemesis thread?

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ET_MAN

Is your post intended to defend hoaxers?
Did you read the post?

If so you would already have the answer to that question.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_MAN.

I must assume that you are simply a skeptic/non-believer of the very possibility of ET's interacting with humanity on Earth in one way or another?

Your assumption is completely incorrect.

In fact, please flick through my posts on my member page and you’ll see that I am a believer in the existence of extraterrestrials – even though I have never seen a UFO. To discount the possibility of us being alone is, in my opinion, ridiculous.

I tend to rely on the testimony of professional witnesses, those who have something to lose by recounting their observations, and non-sensationalistic researchers.

Is that clear enough?

I am a skeptic when it comes to the more fanciful and Hollywood inspired stories about UFOs.

However when it comes to name calling, labeling and calling others gullible using the source-A hoax in your favor to demonstrate somehow that all of those who believe in extraterrestrials are nothing but as you put it gullible then I believe you are unwisely doing so.

What twaddle. To unquestioningly believe a story purely because it fits in with your own beliefs is not only dangerous, but lazy.

And what’s more, it is doing exactly what “sheeple” are accused of; accepting knowledge as true without any personal exploration.

This whole “UN ET meeting” is a prime example of a deliberate attempt at manipulating other people’s opinions, and I still stand by my estimation that it was aimed squarely at people like Unity_99.

You’re a friend of hers, so why not tell her that she totally misread the subject matter here? Let’s have her take on this.

And as to your tedious attempt at trying to “educate” me about the Universe et al with your ridiculous Youtube sermon; if all you can do is to offer spurious advice to desperate people, and present prophecies of doom and gloom to the type of audience that revels in our possible global destruction, then I class you along with those who perpetrated the story of these fake UN meetings.

And to disprove me, all you have to do is provide me with one piece of evidence that isn't on Youtube.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

To discount the possibility of us being alone is, in my opinion, ridiculous.

Wise opinion, it's a no brainer from my perspective but then again I've had personal experiences that the large majority have not yet been privy to. If I never had such experiences I would be on the same boat as everyone else wondering, researching and so on.

I am a skeptic when it comes to the more fanciful and Hollywood inspired stories about UFOs.

Who wouldn't be?

You’re a friend of hers, so why not tell her that she totally misread the subject matter here? Let’s have her take on this.

Unity_99 is one of quite a few that keep in touch with me on this site. I never make judgments against anyone and do my best to properly engage other posters in a friendly manner. It's clear that Unity_99 must have skimmed over the headlines and missed the subject matter on this one.

This whole “UN ET meeting” is a prime example of a deliberate attempt at manipulating other people’s opinions,

It seems to have worked quite well.

And what’s more, it is doing exactly what “sheeple” are accused of; accepting knowledge as true without any personal exploration.

Were on the same page.

if all you can do is to offer spurious advice to desperate people, and present prophecies of doom and gloom to the type of audience that revels in our possible global destruction, then I class you along with those who perpetrated the story of these fake UN meetings.

Everyone is entitled to their own freewill/agency/choice so feel free to make assumptions/guesses/judgments.

And to disprove me,

Disprove what exactly?

So far we seem to be pretty much on the same page.

Appreciate you taking the time where there is no time.

Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join