It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There are even meetings that have taken place with leaders and officials in Telos, Mount Shasta.

Do these meetings involve a lot of leather and spankings with ping pong paddles?

Seriously - READ before posting.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Assuming the Pickerings were taking their Source "A" at his word in [misplaced] good faith, I think the highly public and thorough outing of Richard Theilmann is a bit extreme. So he told tall tales that were perpetuated by the gullible - err, "open minded". A factual refutation of his claims would be appropriate, but the other stuff... well, that's just hurtful by design. Even if the three of them had conspired to dupe the all too eager-to-believe masses, it's still an extreme response. Who was hurt in the telling of the tale? Should this man have every skeleton publicly dragged out of his closet as punishment for the lack of critical thinking on the part of others who sought out the "Open Mind" forum in the first place?

Just doesn't sit right with me.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Ha, well ive always considered myself a member ive been on here so long reading at least every post making it to front page every day. ATS, is my homepage, and ive made it defualt home page on every PC ive built for customers for many years

Anyway, i really want to know the widespread implications of this. These guys have countless hours on radio, tv, podcasts, conventions and project camelot directly quoting this "Source A" skip to 4:50ish of the conversation.

I feel embarrased for Mr. Theilmann, i could only imagine what hes thinking/going through. To those thinking exposing his life's skeletons is too harsh, lol all i can say is, they started it. Humility is part of our life's learning exeriance and this is his reward for a job well done lol.

I cant wait to hear what their "Source B" info has in store for us!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Lurker]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Reality call: there are no aliens and the hoaxers simply do it for the money.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

You do not know there are no aliens.

Not saying there are either.

I simply am saying that it is not wise to take the stance of saying aliens are 100% not real, just as saying "they are 100% here" is also silly.

One thing for sure is-

"Source A" likes to be spanked when he is chained up AND he is a very dishonest man.

At least he deserves the spankings?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice to see that people are not taking things at face value and actually question all of this UFO information that is constantly being shoved down our throats

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"The covert Navy group behind the UN disclosures is trying to track down the source of the threats to the UN diplomats. So far these have been traced to international corporations. "

"Germany, Saudi Arabia and Islamic countries more generally were hostile to disclosure."

Wow, what a surprise here. You mean oil won't be worth anything? Why would international corporations and Islamic nations be hostile to disclosure???

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Reality call?

You're the one dreaming.

Wake-up.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As exciting as this may sound, I REALLY don't think that there is going to be disclosure anytime soon, or even...ever.

The Government stands nothing to gain by letting us in on these secrets that empower them. The only reason why they ever would let us know is the moment that its too late to do anything about it. Something like disclosure would threaten the power structure far too much for them to release this info to the general public.

Let it go. Just...let it go.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
READ THE ARTICLE if you haven't yet! It delivers HARD HITTING evidence nicely and also shows Source A getting a spanking as a male slave!!!

Can you ask for more?

Quite.

Since the comments of one or two of the posters in this thread imply that they may not have read the article, it may be worth my repeating the link to the relevant article on the Reality Uncovered blog.

Enjoy.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
As exciting as this may sound, I REALLY don't think that there is going to be disclosure anytime soon, or even...ever.

Let it go. Just...let it go.

Annnnnnnnd anothet person who has just skimmed the title (and then moved along to the post button) shows up.

Um...so you know, this thread and the information presented in the OP is all about breaking news on showing that a "disclosure promising fraud" was caught red-handed being a fake.

THIS THREAD IS NOT PRO-DISCLOSURE or even "anti-disclosure".

It is recently breaking information that resulted from a private investigation on a source that claimed to be "someone he wasn't".

I really do not understand when someone is "too busy" to read something, but seems to have enough time to share his two cents in a written reply.

It just shows that you do not take information serious enough to actually "look at it" before you speak about it.

I mean, the artical in the OP is topnotch! You should go read it. It is an epic tale that sweeps across the sceen with everything from dominatrix-male-slaves to fake-alien-claims!

And it ends with a step-by-step butt-kicking for a "criminal" who lied to everyone from the start.

But thanks for not reading it...it gave me a chance to bump this thread once again.

I really want a lot of "open minded folks" to get a good eye-full of this.

It may save their lives one day...or at least their wallets.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
With reference to Unity_99’s classic reply in this thread:

reply to post by DoomsdayRex

reply to post by Mr Mask

reply to post by Chadwickus

and to the inimitable IsaacKoi for bringing this to our attention. And to quote our pet barrister:

There seem to be plenty of people within the UFO communit that are prepared to pay for books/conferences/seminars/DVD etc etc etc by hoaxers (not to mention inflating egos by listening to such people regardless of their failure to provide any supporting evidence for their claims)

Our Unity_99 is the epitome of the target audience such hoaxes are aimed at, ie., unquestioning believers.

Make even the most extravagant claims about UFOs in a serious and seemingly covert way, add evocative organizations and clandestine meetings and bingo, the gullible will flood to your support.

Wow, how many people are going to claim mental superiority over another ATS member? This is a bit distasteful. I can recall multiple embarrassing comments made by literally every member who has felt it necessary to showcase the embarrassing paragraph left by Unity_99. It's not exactly hypocritical, but it's quite offensive and completely uncalled for. Making a reasonable point, and attacking someone in the same sentence, is probably the worst way to get that point across.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP. I love ufology and the more of these stories that get debunked, the better. A little less mess to dig through now. Time to get back to the legitimate stuff, no more reptilian crap.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I know Mr Mask, what is going on? This should be talked about to death right now, i joined purely to discuss the wide spread implications of the original article.

I seriously took the day off to talk about this and even came outta a 5-6 year lurking craze and created an account just to post and discuss. I want to know who else has been using this Source A. Its referenced all over in many threads on OMF.

Im an avid listener and collector of the disclosure project information and they all seem to have a "Source". Its only clay and Shawn Pickering that ive really heard the term "Source A". But ive heard countless other refer to sources, like wilcock, greer, well the list goes on, its all of them.

I want a list of all these guys who have used this Source A for information. Source B is gonna have big shoes to fill now lol.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Lurker
reply to post by Mr Mask

I know Mr Mask, what is going on? This should be talked about to death right now, i joined purely to discuss the wide spread implications of the original article.

Hence why I keep bumping it. Ha!

I seriously took the day off to talk about this and even came outta a 5-6 year lurking craze and created an account just to post and discuss. I want to know who else has been using this Source A. Its referenced all over in many threads on OMF.

I joined to tell people to roll their own ciggeretts...

Somehow, your reason seems way more important then mine.

Oh, and I also was a lurker for a long time...I know how hard it is to join, so I applaud you (unlike moderator applauds, mine are worth nothing).

I want a list of all these guys who have used this Source A for information. Source B is gonna have big shoes to fill now lol.

Very good question there...I have only heard Pickering use the "Source A" title, but as you said, all of them have a "source".

I'm with you! I'd like to know how far this worm has worked his way into the bad-apple that is the "mini-celebrity disclosure circle" of the internet.

But, lets face it, if anyone else was using this guy before this...they will not be admitting to it any time soon.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you for posting Isaac,

Very cool to see the article referenced with it's own ATS thread! I have to say it was definitely some amazing detective work, primarily on the part of John and Andy - we only provided some supporting resources & contacts, and of course Steve pulled a few all-nighters putting it all together in article format.

Originally posted by Springer
The fact the RU guys stuck with it until they revealed the TRUTH is outstanding.

Springer...

That was also cool to read...thanks Springer!

-Ry

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They should tackle a few more fakes, they seem to have a talent for it.

I'd love to see them produce a document that proves Geer is a ex-prostitute who really enjoys leather and spikes.

lol... just wanted to respond that Greer is on the "list" - he's just a slightly bigger fish with a longer history...

Anyways, yes! They did a bang-up job with this...real professional debunking.

I hope they continue forward with this kind of work.

We could really use a janitor to clean up this canister of amateurs!

Thanks everyone - that's ultimately the mission of RU, and we do hope to continue it for many years to come.

-Ry

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rdube02

So you were involved eh?

Cyber-high-5 for you my friend!

OMG, if you dent that Greer jerk, I'll donate 50 bucks to your cause.

Really, good to know there are people working on this stuff. I'm a fan!

I always wonder why people do not get the police involved. These people are a danger to our nation's sanity, and as far as I am concerned what they are doing is criminal.

Thanks for whatever role you played in all this, and tell the team I love them.

Give them a kiss to...

Come on...you can do it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Who was hurt in the telling of the tale?

All of those legitimate researchers and respectable followers of ufology and, for that matter, all paranormal phenomenon. Hoaxes like this do terrible harm to the legitimacy of the field and to the reputation of any legitimate researcher.

Should this man have every skeleton publicly dragged out of his closet as punishment for the lack of critical thinking on the part of others who sought out the "Open Mind" forum in the first place?

Just doesn't sit right with me.
[edit on 21-5-2010 by draknoir2]

I would agree if the information published didn't come from a public MySpace page...so no skeletons were "dragged out of his closet" - they were simply collected and organized in the same place that displayed his claims of being a covert intergalactic secret agent.

-Ry

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I will say one thing MR MASK i'm totally in agreement with you about site's like skam a lot and the complete fraudsters on there. (not all)

i have never read so much nonsense as in that forum.and as for wilcock and the rest like him i know they have there followers but they are either in it for the money or they have sad lives and love the attention as they would be insignificant people otherwise.

only time i go on there is for a good laugh at the sad fools,it makes me feel normal and superior LOL

Back on track,Im glad this source " A" has been outed as a hoax even if i never read his claims.(dont think so anyway)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join