It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by spacevisitor

I wonder myself the following.

How come that the name tag of what must be Richard Theilmann is so different then all the other person’s name tags in those pictures?

All the other person's name tags? There's only one other name tag visible in that photo, and it looks pretty much the same.

Grasping for straws, are we?

You obviously did not look at all the pictures in that link.

And I want to check things first as good as possible before I draw a final conclusion, so what is wrong with that?

[edit on 24/5/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You obviously did not look at all the pictures in that link.

And I want to check things first as good as possible before I draw a final conclusion, so what is wrong with that?

[edit on 24/5/10 by spacevisitor]

Sorry, your link was broken and I was looking at the link to the single shot.

You are right... his is the only hand written name tag. Could mean he wasn't a member of the Naval Order, that he wasn't on the guest list, or he was representing himself as something else... journalist, or whatever to get close to people.

Still think it's straw-grasping, since the case doesn't hinge on that name tag and his ID has been cross verified. Also, even if they were to photoshop a name tag onto his suit, why not use one of the MANY samples of pre-printed tags available in the photo album instead of a temp tag?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

See, this is the thing; I've never put anyone on ignore, no matter how spurious their claims, aggresive they are, nonsensical their arguments, or argumentative or contradictory they may be, (not that I'm accusing ET_MAN of any of those traits) as I'm willing to listen to everyone's opinion. There might be a diamond in the rough.

It's a shame that unquestioning believers cannot apply the same filter, ie., listen to arguments contrary to their beliefs, just in case there's a bit of truth to be had.

Perhaps applying that to the Un meeting scam, it might not have lasted as long as it has.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Sorry, your link was broken and I was looking at the link to the single shot.

You are right... his is the only hand written name tag. Could mean he wasn't a member of the Naval Order, that he wasn't on the guest list, or he was representing himself as something else... journalist, or whatever to get close to people.

Still think it's straw-grasping, since the case doesn't hinge on that name tag and his ID has been cross verified. Also, even if they were to photoshop a name tag onto his suit, why not use one of the MANY samples of pre-printed tags available in the photo album instead of a temp tag?

Well, on the moment I saw it the first time it looked at that moment pretty strange to me, therefore I made my post.
I don’t understand why you call that again straw-grasping.
I know now after some more checking that he is indeed the man mentioned in that article as Richard Theilmann and that he is a member of Naval Order of the United States, New York Commandery.

nousnyc.wetpaint.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I openly challenge you to prove me wrong and good luck with that.

This is why scams such as the UN one persist; unquestioning believers willfully ignore anything that might conflict with their beliefs.

ET_MAN, I just proved you wrong.

I even supplied the proof in your own words.

Did you not read my reply, or are you ignoring it?

Actually, please consider that a rhetorical question. I won't contribute anymore to this important thread being derailed by pointless arguments.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Me and my Mates are going to be on the Kevin Smith Show this Thursday discussing this hoax and answering questions.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I don’t understand why you call that again straw-grasping.

Yeah, I was reading too much into your post. Sounded to me like you were submitting that as the conclusive monkey wrench in the expose'. I now realize that you were not. I apologize. Sincerely.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

ET_MAN, I just proved you wrong.
I even supplied the proof in your own words.

Nice try but you did not prove a thing other than making your own interpretation and the same assumptions/speculations/guesses/questions have been addressed many times in the thread if you can get past the first few pages!

So NO you did not prove a thing!

You must have a very difficult time with that ignore button, it will be difficult for you to pass up this post and you will most likely be back with more assumptions/speculations/accusations/judgments.

I was hoping that I would NOT have to reply to this thread again but you keep on bringing me back. There is a reason/purpose for everything and there are no accidents or coincidences so perhaps this is for your own good or perhaps it's meant/intended for others.

Is it that difficult for you to simply ask questions that you may have in the appropriate thread without flooding this one and getting off topic?

I would advise the MODS to take some action here and see that Beamish finds his way into the appropriate thread to further his questions about off topic subjects.

The thread is about Coming Earth Changes among many other things!

Here is that link for you again-www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Evidence & Facts) Coming Earth Changes-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN what are your thoughts on the findings that Reality Uncovered have made?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I know now after some more checking that he is indeed the man mentioned in that article as Richard Theilmann and that he is a member of Naval Order of the United States, New York Commandery.

nousnyc.wetpaint.com...

Excellent. To be honest, I wouldn't want you to just take the RU article at face value. Our mission at RU is to encourage people to do what you've done here. Question everything. People shouldn't simply believe everything they read - they should check it out for themselves. I was very pleased to read your post, and to see that you took the time to dig around and confirm for yourself that it is indeed the same guy. Anyone publishing any story or claim should feel confident that the their facts and evidence will speak for itself (otherwise, why publish?). If everyone following Ufology stories would do the same thing that you did here - we would all be a lot better off.

-Ryan

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have a similar tale to tell my friend and I share your frustration.

My sauce told me that Source A, is not a good source, nor a sauce of any description. My sauce literally said to me: "I am your father". I was shocked, not to mention that I thought my confidential condiment was being condescending. My Sauce disclosed his name a Mr. Arto.
After some deep investigation, it was revealed to me that my sauces first name was really Thomas.
I would like to disclose that my sauce is Tom Arto.

I am currently checking my pantry log books to see if my Sauce was present on the dates of the U.N. meetings to see if my sauce is involved. I hope my sauce is legit, because I really want to start a thread about my Father being a sauce at the U.N U.F.O meetings.

P.S. Does your mother taste good on fries?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rdube02

Our mission at RU is to encourage people to do what you've done here. Question everything. People shouldn't simply believe everything they read - they should check it out for themselves…If everyone following Ufology stories would do the same thing that you did here - we would all be a lot better off.

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for making the water a little clearer.

Work such as yours is important beyond measure, and, with this revelation, the study of UFOs has moved a little further away from the fringe, and towards the mainstream.

If we only had more dedicated folks willing to weed out the chaff…

As to your view that independent, personal research should be done; I wholeheartedly agree. But I’m sure you also agree that research should also be regulated and tempered with a large dose of reason and logic, otherwise the unwitting researcher could well fall foul other people’s attention seeking agendas.

It is pathetically easy to be able to corroborate even the wildest of concepts if you look in the wrong places for information.

It is heartening to think that with such insistent and uncompromising investigative research as Reality Uncovered undertakes, even the most heavily entrenched, self-styled “experts/gurus” in the field of Ufology might be having sleepless nights from now on.

One can only hope.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My first reaction about an article in IsaacKoi’s OP.

Before I start I will make this very clear, I have a great respect for all IsaacKoi’s work and posted threads here at ATS.

This is my first view and reaction on some parts of that article, so definitely not my finally view or conclusion on it all.

Reading that whole article and especially the way it is characterized did give me at first notice also the strong impression that those claims for Secret United Nations Meetings about UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life where indeed all based on nothing more than a hoax, a fraud.

But looking again to it all and see all the efforts done to bring that Richard Theilmann alias Source A as much as possible in discredit and make him wrongfully look like some sort of dirty freak gives me a reason for check and double check it.

Because that kind of tactics are usually used for decades now to bring people who come forward with sensitive information about the UFO/ET realty as much as possible in discredit, so that people would indeed get the impression that what that person said is all based on lies no matter what his/her credentials are.

So therefore I want to post here a sort of critical view I have about some parts of that article.

www.myspace.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9cdec7eefd2.jpg[/atsimg]

There could be no doubt that this was the person we were looking for. He had kindly provided a wealth of information and photographs which confirmed beyond all suspicion that this was the man with Clay Pickering at the New York Navy League Luncheon and the same man pictured on the New York Commandery website of the US Naval Order.

We couldn’t wait to read all about this very important person, and from the man himself, no less.

Let us not forget, even if only a little of what we are led to believe about him is true, this person, Richard Theilmann aka Source A, would be one of the most important human beings who had ever lived!

“Ok, I’m an outgoing, friendly guy who people tell me that I give way too much of myself. So I guess selfish is not one of my faults. I love to flirt and enjoy talking to people. I’ve been known to be that guy who starts conversations at the bar or at parties. Love to party and dance, although I can’t quite do ballroom dancing but I’d love to take lessons with a sexy female.”

Hmm, not quite what we were expecting from our VIP,

Nonsense, how come that this is not quite what we are expecting from a VIP, because what is wrong with that may I ask.

but let’s continue:

“OK, Now we get to the sex part………… Nothing is more powerful or erotic as a woman who is turned on and wants it as much as I do. I really prefer to play with a woman who enjoys herself. Chemistry is all the thing. Now, I could go on and on and talk about ……………. but you’ll have to email me.”

Now that is definitely NOT what we were expecting from our ambassador to the universe!

And why is it that this is not quite what we can expect from an ambassador?

It’s not that long ago that even a president of the US eventually had to admit that he did not used cigars only for smoking.

And does that proofs then that he was a bad president, absolutely not.

It is common knowledge in my opinion that people at ALL levels or positions in our society can have I would say, different kind of desires or manners.

And as long as it is absolutely not harmful to others, there is nothing wrong with that.

Look how this is presented.

As if that wasn’t enough, he lets us in on some more of his “secrets”. Towards the end of the biography section is this snippet:
“Oh, and as for being a Male Slave…. it’s all around great fun and a blast of a party ice breaker. Privately, with the right woman it’s awsome, and, yes, that IS a lock on my balls….. the birthday girl gets the key”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/921ec0234f43.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this the kind of person who we want taking care of our intergalactic affairs?

And what does this picture say then, absolutely nothing.

Because when one is looking closely to this picture and notice the way those other people are dressed, it looks more like some great party wherein those guests have obviously a lot of fun, and it looks sorely not to me as some real SM like party.

And then again, what is wrong with that either?

It’s a Rhetorical question, there aren’t any intergalactic affairs to take care of in the first place.

That is not true in my opinion, because there are indeed “intergalactic affairs” ongoing that demands to be taking seriously and to take care of in the first place.

So, in my opinion have all the things above nothing to do with the credibility of Richard Theilmann.

It’s nothing more than mudslinging in my opinion.

My two Euro cents so far.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

So we aren't allowed to ridicule hoaxsters? We should treat them with respect is that what you're saying?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by spacevisitor

So we aren't allowed to ridicule hoaxsters? We should treat them with respect is that what you're saying?

It seems that the administrators over at Open Minds Forum, believe it is their sacred duty to protect the anonymity of hoaxers. The following is a quote from a post by "Lee" who is designated as a "Co-Administrator" of the site. (This is posted on page 57 of the "Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV" thread on the "Source A Disclosure" section of their "Special Guest" Forums):

I want to make it clear that personally I do not condone the public 'outing' of a source, or even a hoaxer for that matter.

I guess this must be viewed in the context that the forum does seem to place a rather heavy amount of efforts promoting the most sensationalist of hoaxes, (Chad Drones, Serpo, etc.), so hiding the identity of the hoaxers might be in their financial interest.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Of course it is, they provided the Pickerings with their own little sandbox to play in.

Edit: OMF just removed the thread!! What's going on here??

[edit on 24-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Of course it is, they provided the Pickerings with their own little sandbox to play in.

Not very OM of them.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hilarious! I am grabbing bitmap images of the page for future reference.

They actually just wiped out 6o plus pages of their most hotly visited discussion thread without providing any explanation. It never happened. No one said that.

It is too bad because the whole thread does deserve a place in the Museum of the Greatest UFO Hoaxes of all time.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Hilarious! I am grabbing bitmap images of the page for future reference.

They actually just wiped out 6o plus pages of their most hotly visited discussion thread without providing any explanation. It never happened. No one said that.

It is too bad because the whole thread does deserve a place in the Museum of the Greatest UFO Hoaxes of all time.

It's back online

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Does it ever seem that the real UFO cover-up and conspiracy of silence is not within the government but in the UFO community?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join