It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I actualy find the stories they tell very entertaining, fact or fiction. Doesnt matter to me as I take everything with a big blue salt lick the cattle use. The stories are a big past time and hobby for me and I enjoy reading all counts of alien encounters, conspiracies, old age, new age, david icke type stuff. I love it all to death.

Have your ever heard Steve Quayle talk about giants? Its absolutely hilarious IMO. He has many youtube stuff on giants, i suggest if you want a good laugh with a guy that can speak well and articulate a story well and believes what he says, check his stuff out LOL. Love how he describes things in a matter of fact sorta way.

Everyone has a right to tell a story and believe what they want. Fact is though when a hoax is exposed and falls apart people must know it. Make comments on youtube in these guys videos and radio shows telling people to google "Source A Exposed Richard Theilmann"

Best part of this debunk imo was the such detail of the investigation and domination pictures to boot. Its simply the best debunk in the history of debunks, period. Loved it.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Lurker]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by rdube02

So you were involved eh?

Cyber-high-5 for you my friend!

LOL...thanks. Yes, sorry I should have introduced myself, I haven't been here in so long. I am the co-owner of RealityUncovered, along with my colleague Stephen Broadbent (he is Zep Tepi here at ATS). We've been at this business since 2005, starting with, as Springer has always called it - the "Slurpo" hoax.

OMG, if you dent that Greer jerk, I'll donate 50 bucks to your cause.

Thank you! That may offset the cost of coffee. lol.

-Ry

[edit on 21-5-2010 by rdube02]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by rdube02

So you were involved eh?

Cyber-high-5 for you my friend!

LOL...thanks. Yes, sorry I should have introduced myself, I haven't been here in so long. I am the co-owner of RealityUncovered, along with my colleague Stephen Broadbent (he is Zep Tepi here at ATS). We've been at this business since 2005, starting with, as Springer has always called it - the "Slurpo" hoax.

OMG, if you dent that Greer jerk, I'll donate 50 bucks to your cause.

Thank you! That may offset the cost of coffee. lol.

-Ry

[edit on 21-5-2010 by rdube02]

Nice to meet you too, must applaud your guys effort on the site. You can proudly know that you had a hand in taking me out of years of ATS lurking.

I would like to see more like this as it was the best morning read ive had in ages. I will definately look into your site! Good job and tell all the others that worked on this story.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Who was hurt in the telling of the tale?

All of those legitimate researchers and respectable followers of ufology and, for that matter, all paranormal phenomenon. Hoaxes like this do terrible harm to the legitimacy of the field and to the reputation of any legitimate researcher.

Vetting and qualifying the source is the responsibility of the "legitimate researcher". Failure to do so is what really harms the field's legitimacy. If followers of ufology [at least those that hang out on forums like OM] weren't so intent on belief, and spent one tenth the effort you guys did verifying wild claims, the field would be self policing.

If that crap was posted on a PUBLIC myspace page, then I withdraw my sympathy.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I haven't been here too much since the drone hoax, but i'd like to say thank you to all of the folks I worked with on this expose...lol.

It really was a team effort and i could not be more pleased with the outcome...unless some how Salla was implicated at the hoax master.

That would be epic

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You raise a good point.

BUT.

And I can only speak for myself here, but the others I'm sure are not too dissimilar....

I will read whatever source material is available, hell I'll even dig to find the original source, not just the one the OP may have provided and do as much research as practical.

Not reading sources happens all too often, I've even ranted about people not reading their OWN sources:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Having said all that, I'll make mistakes myself and I'll be the first to admit that.

The difference though, is I will gladly admit to being wrong.

Unity, as of yet, has not.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nothing reveiled again, this tread references other threads with no substance. As the corrupt government new world order collapses the economy of the world, and other issues of more importance.

Once again the disclosure issue raises its head again! all these experts and insiders knowing something? and its comming soon!!!!!

Disclosure soon!!!!!!, please this is a false flag distraction from you joining the patriot movement, and getting involved in the taking the government control away from the elite.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Great job exposing this fraud. With any luck the next ahole ready to perpetrate a hoax will get wind of this and think twice. Not likely, but exposing the frauds and hoaxes is just as important as any actual research being done.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey...since I was instrumental in exposing this hoax...can I get my avatar back?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this thread, the forum it's on the world I live in and the stories I hear are all 2nd and 3rd party information from people I mostly don't know at all.

nothing said in this matter makes me believe any less that there are UFO's and that there are people who have all the information.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Lurker

Cool that you joined ATS, we need more skeptics
You mentioned David Wilcock. His source is a guy called Pete Peterson, I did some checking up on this guy earlier this year in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pete Peterson (picture found on www.mediag3.com)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5308e77b7417.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually Mr. Mask...

I was just posting my OPINION of the WHOLE disclosure thing. Sorry it caused such a bad taste in your mouth...you might want to try Listerine for that.

Much love to all...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by masterp
Reality call: there are no aliens and the hoaxers simply do it for the money.

Reality call?

You're the one dreaming.

Wake-up.

I don't understand for how long we, the internet community, we are going to pretend aliens exist. I am on the internet from 1995, and I've read so many things, all lies. There are no aliens on Earth.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Reality call: there are no aliens and the hoaxers simply do it for the money.

Reality call?

You're the one dreaming.

Wake-up.

I don't understand for how long we, the internet community, we are going to pretend aliens exist. I am on the internet from 1995, and I've read so many things, all lies. There are no aliens on Earth.

Not all things you don't like or want to hear are lies, and thinking them so will not make it so. You need to realize that in an infinite universe all things are possible.

There are aliens (ET) and a few of us are even on your Earth. This is an irrefutable fact. It is way past time for all of you to understand this and accept it.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
I haven't been here too much since the drone hoax, but i'd like to say thank you to all of the folks I worked with on this expose...lol.

It really was a team effort and i could not be more pleased with the outcome...unless some how Salla was implicated at the hoax master.

That would be epic

Murnut, when you got banned from OM it was all I needed to understand the lay of the land.

Some would call it revenge that you busted it wide open, but I call it Karma.

Kudos to you and the team.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

That would be epic

Mur you and the others have done an outstanding job on the Source A hoax. I have to admit that my favorite is also the photo of Source A with a ..........lock. You make it worthwhile crawling through all of the stories and lunacy in the field of ufology. Thank you all again.
Crystal

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Michael Salla claims he met with Source A and the Pickerings back in 2008, SA wore a US Navy uniform with identification tag. Salla also says that SA showed his credentials to Bruce Maccabee.

Read the article

I'm eagerly awaiting comments from Salla or Maccabee on this.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

House of cards?
Nah, that's asking too much.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here's part of that conversation from AmKon from where a lot of that information arose.

It's a few hundred pages long and this is as far as I've gotten so far.

am...###################/notice-you-are-hereby-t21760p82.html

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Salla is desperate and sometimes desperate people make major mistakes.

His latest article might just discredit him for a long time.

Salla misguided as usual

The investigation is ongoing and there will be more coming out I'm sure

[edit on 5/21/2010 by murnut]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join