It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Whether you do or do not like Beck is irrelevant. Can you disprove what he is putting out there? I think he is on to something and it's scary. Dissing the mesenger doesn't necessarily disprove the message.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurgam
Whether you do or do not like Beck is irrelevant. Can you disprove what he is putting out there? I think he is on to something and it's scary. Dissing the mesenger doesn't necessarily disprove the message.

Hmmmm. Credibility, legacy of lying perhaps?

I could post countless examples, but this one is most current. :shk:

[edit on 16-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurgam

Not all of us are trying to disprove what he is putting out there, hell I've known about this for a while.

What I am trying to put out there is the reason why a MSM source is bringing this to light. In fact I postulated three possible reasons, one of which actually does suggest that Beck maybe tearing away from the control of those in power. Which is why I don't understand the attacks directed at myself from some members, I think what I'm trying to figure out SHOULD be talked about here.

I mean, lets face it, MSM has never been our ally. It's the 4th branch of the government whose purposes include divide and conquer, propaganda and disinformation. It's the MSM that propagates the left-right paradigm. It's the MSM that propagates all the half-truths and non-truths many peoples world view are shaped by. Fox News is not innocent in this. Beck is not innocent in this.

But it's clear from my own research as well as others that what Beck is bringing forth IS certainly happening, which again begs the question; Why? What's the agenda here? It's no secret that Beck has been changing over the past year, but is this Beck's doing? Considering Beck's history of loving to see-saw in what he says since he's been doing this stuff, it's certainly justified to question whether Beck's motives don't align with someone seeking the truth, even though in this case he is revealing the truth. Which is nothing new.

Again as I postulated on page 4 I think, three possible motives are as follows: Beck is trying to reveal the truth; Beck via the MSM monster is setting those who accept such truths as happening; Or Beck and Fox are just trying to cash in on a growing consumer base. And as I said then, only time will tell why for sure. If it's the first one, his show won't be lasting much longer I think. If it's the second, well these revelations he is exposing will be long lasting and certainly something will happen do to them. If it's the third, well nothing will happen and this whole revelation he's bringing forth will just be ignored in the long run.

One thing I would like to add; Supposedly Beck is revealing this over the next two weeks yes? I find it rather coincidental that both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are suppose to be on break for the next two weeks. I may be mistaken but I recall hearing this after Thursday's shows. If this is the case, I find it rather interesting to say the least.

EDIT: I just checked, and indeed these two shows are airing reruns for the next two weeks. Coincidence, or the set up for what is to come?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Watched that video before. Ol arrington lied about what the context is.

Funny, very funny KK.

Hey, you said slaughtered once. I think you should be put on the ADL list.

You people are SOOOO transparent.

[edit on 5/16/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurgam

I've already posted in this thread about Glenn's idea that Obama is a racist who hates "white people" and the non-existant "white culture". One person posted a fake quote attributed to Obama to try to show me that Obama was indeed a racist. Which means I have yet to see Glenn Beck's idea that Obama is a racist show any merit whatsoever.

Glenn Beck is a liar who hates Obama and liberals in general and he has some people eating his sh** right up. Glenn may even be trying to incite violence with the level of crazed rhetoric he spews.

The only thing that has actually changed since Bush got out of office is that some people who used to be unable to obtain health insurance might now have that ability. Is that reason to go out of your mind and ramble on about "progressives" and the alleged evils they want to do to us all?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Frith]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again
All "They" are doing is divide and concur. Stand up but do it Quietly protest but do it gently. The whole idea is they have to let us know what there doing so they can get it done. If no one tells us how will we know where they are leading us? So with that being said at the end, the I told you so's will fly, as they usher in the new world order and what did we do ? We stood calm and had our Quite little tea party's .ARGUED in a thread already 9 pages long. He's doing his Job and they keep doing there's. What have we done??? Why do you think they and or the commander and chief make jokes at the tea badger's. Part of the rules is that they have to let us know what there doing so consider yourself informed and welcome to THE NEW WORLD ODER! So glad you could help . Divide and concur we have so many fronts going on right now to divide the masses, to keep us all so occupied to keep us arguing amongst our friends, brother's, sister's even our Parents let see :
#1 Greece and Europe
#2 Oil volcano in the Gulf
#3 Arizona and illegal's
#4 California and welfare
#5 Even have aliens communicating with us from Voyager.
#6 One world government
the more they through out there the more divided we become we fight among each other instead of banks the real problem .
So I say end the Fed The real problem . But remember just do it quietly don't want to invoke marshal law they might take your guns away and your free speech. God help us all. We the middle class the workers of the world will foot the bill or should I say slaves the willing.
All I see is people biting each other.Glen's info is there but the big picture is the same whats going to change ? The people in office ? Ha ha it is laugh.. The agenda moves forward while we argue the facts. SS/DD. Throw a small fish in a pond with big fish he becomes food. We need a Hero to save us or do we become the hero?? Food for thought.
Make a difference. We need to stand together or we will surly fall apart. Peace out

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

She is talking about "language." You know, lexicon, verbiage nouns and verbs.

NO mention of CONTEXT was implied nor relevant.

It is harsh toned rhetoric meant to incite fear and loathing. Period.

A word is a word, despite the context. Besides got any links to back your rebuttal? You seldom do....yeah I know you're above it all. :shk:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Sorry, this thread is about the conspiracy that Beck is uncovering. Attacking the messenger is your spiel.

I like to attack the message when it is wrong.

See how that works. Wink.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I think Glen Beck is paid to speak nonsense and sensationalize the news in order to polarize America further.

He is NOT an agent of truth and never will be.

More divide & conquer from Fox as I can see...

~Keeper

yeah and all the MSM are just innocent bystanders?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another rambling by another person who will look for any type of headline to get himself noticed. This is OLD news and new that passed with no real PROOF or any such logic.

Thanks for nothing!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Attacking the messenger is your spiel.

Granted I don't typically "attack the messenger" except when the "messenger" has a demonstrated history of delivering lies. On countless occasions.

You know like court testimony from a known felon is taken with a pinch of skepticism as an example.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

OK

Sorry, I re-read and I looks like I came across as being short with you. My apologies.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
I've recently started listening to Glenn Beck. Became an insider. Got my hands on archives going back years. This man has been nothing less than a modern day prophet with his predictions concerning the current financial meltdown.

"Prophet"
I think you meant Profit. :shk:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Didn't you put me on your ignore list at some point? I request to be put back on.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Back to the conspiracy that Beck is exposing.

I have pointed to the lies on the HOAX that is Man Made Global Warming.-

ATS label all Global Warming threads as HOAX

I have shown the carbon credits scam is run like a religion-

The Church of Climatology

I have shown they tried to show they used Global Cooling in the past-

Man Made Global Cooling no wait GLOBAL WARMING!

I have asked exactly how the carbon credits scam was actually going to stop anything-

How will carbon trading actually stop CO2 emissions?

I also made fun of the Pope of the Church of Climatology Al Gore-

Did somone purposefully give Al Gore the name of his movie? Bash Al Gore!

The Global Warming no Global Climate change agenda is all about tax and control, with a side of redistribution of power and wealth. Period.

Any questions?

Beck is just tying it ALL together.

So PISS OFF!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Beck is just tying it ALL together.

So PISS OFF!

I wish people would stop ignoring what I'm trying to suggest here.

Why is it just because we are hearing the truth for once from a MSM source that it instantly makes him the messiah for truth seekers?

You need to admit that ANY MSM group bringing this to light, is doing it for a reason. And hey, it is possible Beck is dragging himself away from TPTB and is trying to help people see the truth. But that is ONE possibility. And the other possibilities need to be addressed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Hey, I did not REPLY TO anyone.

It was not meant to be inferred that I was replying to anyone.

Hey, if I was Glenn Beck, I would be doing things differently and of course there would be people saying the same things about me.

That was the point I was trying to make.

Yes, there COULD BE an underlying purpose or agenda, or there might not be one.

That is why I posted my threads in regards to this very thing.

HELL, BECK may have used some of my research. He may have used others research-

RIGHT HERE!

edit to add-

One thing really pisses me off. Maybe the villainization of Beck and his beliefs is because he stands for a lot of things that I do.

Faith

Constitutional governance

Free markets

Private property

Small government

Maybe people do not like to hear it continuously that he may be a shill, POSSIBLY because they INFER that you are denigrating their positions as being SHILLABLE.

Maybe THIS is the whole reason Beck is the one to release this information, because that way the information can be denigrated.

Have you POSITED THAT POSSIBILITY?!

[edit on 5/16/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No. Glenn Beck can't even uncover a bed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

I wish people would stop ignoring what I'm trying to suggest here.

Why is it just because we are hearing the truth for once from a MSM source that it instantly makes him the messiah for truth seekers?

I would hardly consider Beck MSM. Not even close.

Just because he has a slot on FOX doesn't make him anymore MSM than Olberman or Maddow.

I wouldn't consider them MSM either.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Here is YOUR comment-

First, it could imply Beck IS tearing away from his leash holders. If this is a case, I think it's safe to say the Glenn Beck show is coming off the air soon.

Second, it could be setting things up for something in the future. Remember, TPTB want to finally stop people like us from doing the things we do on this site and others like it. We already know that Beck is either vilified or glorified by most; what if those that glorify him are being set up in the possibility that TPTB see them as a threat? Not Beck persay, but if they are even capable of considering these ideas, TPTB would certainly see these people as a threat.

Third, it could simply be Beck being what he always has been; a shill. And like any shill, he needs to make money. And if anyone who has been watching him evolve he has been turning into what some could call a "Ron Paulian". Not suggesting Beck agrees with Ron Paul on everything, but it could mean Beck is trying to cater to the growing populace of Ron Paul supporters, Alex Jonesian types and other right-leaning conspiracy theorists.

Where in there does it say anything about discrediting the information?

Hmmm, nope, nada.

Please. Or am I supposed to infer that is what you meant instead of what you stated?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join