It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 11
53
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


Wow so you started a bunch of threads with YOUR OPINION and that somehow makes it true? I suppose if you don't have a knock out punch you can dazzle them with BS. Quantity over quality. :shk:

This argument (on topic) denying climate change reminds me of the wide eyed Drill Baby Drill mantra propagated by the extreme Right lead by the likes of Sarah Palin. Those of us who prefer to protect our planet / environment were labeled Liberal tree huggers.

Now look at the catastrophe in the Gulf. The silence from the GOP / TPM is deafening. The God, Guns and Guts crowd are now standing around with their finger in the dyke and their stupefied "deer in headlights" look.

The refusal to accept the undeniable facts regarding global warming defies comprehension by those who are more concerned with pressing their agenda than leaving the planet a better place for our children's children and so on.

Campsite rules apply. Let's leave the earth in better shape than we found it.


Originally posted by endisnighe
So PISS OFF!


Classy! Better to be pissed off than pissed on.


[edit on 16-5-2010 by kinda kurious]




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


So you are stating that without a doubt that Man Made Global Warming will be solved by implementing the Carbon Credits scam and the Carbon and Tax bill?

Got any proof that any regulation of industry has worked so far?

As far as I know, Palin is not president right now. Or will you come back with Bush is the cause of the oil spill?

Yes, I created those threads. Sorry, anything written anywhere besides the MSM or places like the Huff Po, are they not truthful in your eyes?


I know the totalitarians believe that an all powerful gubment will save them from every boogey man out there, so why is your all powerful gubment headed by your dear leader not working?

Maybe because he does not care about the Rule of Law?

Maybe because asshats that cannot see through there own ideologies are just to ignorant and blind to see the truth.

The truth is that government cannot and will not protect anyone when they are not ENFORCING the rule of LAW, only enforcing color of law.

Oh and by the way here is for the foe-




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by endisnighe
 


Wow so you started a bunch of threads with YOUR OPINION and that somehow makes it true? I suppose if you don't have a knock out punch you can dazzle them with BS. Quantity over quality. :shk:

This argument (on topic) denying climate change reminds me of the wide eyed Drill Baby Drill mantra propagated by the extreme Right lead by the likes of Sarah Palin. Those of us who prefer to protect our planet / environment were labeled Liberal tree huggers.

Now look at the catastrophe in the Gulf. The silence from the GOP / TPM is deafening. The God, Guns and Guts crowd are now standing around with their finger in the dyke and their stupefied "deer in headlights" look.

The refusal to accept the undeniable facts regarding global warming defies comprehension by those who are more concerned with pressing their agenda than leaving the planet a better place for our children's children.

Campsite rules apply. Let's leave the earth in better shape than we found it.


Originally posted by endisnighe
So PISS OFF!


Classy! Better to be pissed off than pissed on.


[edit on 16-5-2010 by kinda kurious]


You know whats funny? If we were to take all of the science that has now been dis-proven to cause global warming an apply it to the recent cooling trend we would actually have more evidence to prove global cooling since the late 90's?



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


I think Glen Beck is paid to speak nonsense and sensationalize the news in order to polarize America further.

He is NOT an agent of truth and never will be.

More divide & conquer from Fox as I can see...

~Keeper


yeah and all the MSM are just innocent bystanders?


UHHHHH, you took someone elses words and made it look like my quote?!?!?!?!?! For the record, I would never have said these words, I started this thread!!



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


No, that is just the way the reply to and quote stuff works.

It gets confusing.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know that doing a little research for yourself and just taking an open minded approach,one can learn much. I myself researched Maurice Strong a year or so ago and found that this man has a strangle hold over "climate change" information.
There is a lot of information about the stock holders of CCX and the Emerald Cities group that looks like a conspiracy.Check it out for yourself.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
You know whats funny? If we were to take all of the science that has now been dis-proven to cause global warming an apply it to the recent cooling trend we would actually have more evidence to prove global cooling since the late 90's?


This data would seem to refute your un-sourced claim.

www.nasa.gov...

news.bbc.co.uk...

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


Exactly...but at least he admits he's a comedian...unlike Beck


Uhhh ok....................so you're agreeing your news source is bogus, thanks.

And no, Stewart repeatedly admits he is a clown, that doesn't mean he isn't reporting facts.






Right back at you



Nice, substituting my words with your own!! I think that could be considered libel.

If Beck is wrong, I will gladly come back here and give that update. I am sure if he is right we will not hear from many of you again.

To all of you providing further information, trying to defend this post, and sticking to the topic, Thank you! BUT.....

I think it is best to ignore the name callers and those unwilling to look at the evidence being presented. Let them say what they want, its a free country, but it is useless to argue (which is not the same as debating) with them. Best not to get involved in nor get trapped by their Ad Hominem game.

Don't let yourself get caught up in the back and forth waste of time bickering. I suppose it is somewhat beneficial as it keeps this thread live for all to see the evidence, but it doesn't do much for promulgating the image of those willing to keep an open mind as the sensible group.




[edit on 16-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
You know whats funny? If we were to take all of the science that has now been dis-proven to cause global warming an apply it to the recent cooling trend we would actually have more evidence to prove global cooling since the late 90's?


This data would seem to refute your un-sourced claim.

www.nasa.gov...

news.bbc.co.uk...

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...



HA! They're all tools!

For the most credible one on the list:

www.climatechangefraud.com...

You cant trust any of them!

Snippet:
"NASA's temperature data is worse than the Climate-gate temperature data. According to NASA," writes Christopher Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute who uncovered the e-mails. Indeed, NASA's record shows it fudged data and cherry-picked data sources.

Those with eyes will not see... Those with ears will not hear....



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
You know whats funny? If we were to take all of the science that has now been dis-proven to cause global warming an apply it to the recent cooling trend we would actually have more evidence to prove global cooling since the late 90's?


This data would seem to refute your un-sourced claim.

www.nasa.gov...

news.bbc.co.uk...

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...



Not to turn it into a global warming thread but if you still believe in man made global warming at this point you are nothing more than a climate bigot. This lie is nothing more than a vehicle that will take us to global governance and you are helping perpetuate it..

Beck is helping to disprove junk science.










[edit on 16-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by SpectreDC
 



Please. Or am I supposed to infer that is what you meant instead of what you stated?



I said some pretty broad things and what you're suggesting would fit in the second suggestion, would it not? Glenn Beck has already been vilified by most of the media, especially those spinning towards the left. So it would be setting people up because the truth they have found out will just be ignored and used against them saying that they are just another crazy conspiracy theorist.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


reply to post by Longview
 


You are both right. Lets just continue to pollute the air and destroy the oceans and rape the forests and believing that all is well and that everything will be alright.

When you take your trash to the curb this week just remember you are simply relocating it. We'll just bury it in a landfill. Out of site, out of mind.

Denial is unfortunately not a solution guys.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


Than we will get those that will equate pollution to mean the same thing as CO2 emissions.

Oh, there you are!

Right on SCHEDULE.

First, attack the messenger, then deny that the actions are being taken to implement a scam, then call those that deny global warming liars, then equate pollution to be the same as CO2.

Do you have those written down next to you?



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


reply to post by Longview
 


You are both right. Lets just continue to pollute the air and destroy the oceans and rape the forests and believing that all is well and that everything will be alright.

When you take your trash to the curb this week just remember you are simply relocating it. We'll just bury it in a landfill. Out of site, out of mind.

Denial is unfortunately not a solution guys.




Weak attempt to bind me to an argument.

Pollution is bad for any number of reasons. You cant however lie and manufacture it into a social & political movement as in the case of man made global warming. It only hurts the overall cause of pollution control when the lie comes crashing down.

Its strange how he is villifed by the left and the right for only being into it for the money. And yet.........HE"S RIGHT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE!!!!

Fine! I'll keep giving him money as long as he continues being right.








[edit on 16-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


i have a hard time with beck. i'm heavily against him for his actions of countering and having nothing to give back, but a lot to take away. i haven't heard anything from him that has any information to back it up, if someone who has been following him has anything i'd definitely like to reconsider my views on him.

but alas, as i have done a good deal of study on him, he seems like nothing more but a crazy, and not a conspiracy theorist. i find him racist, full of hate, sexist, homophobic, and against anyone who is against the rich...

but if someone can change those thoughts, please do.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tylermbell
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


i have a hard time with beck. i'm heavily against him for his actions of countering and having nothing to give back, but a lot to take away. i haven't heard anything from him that has any information to back it up, if someone who has been following him has anything i'd definitely like to reconsider my views on him.

but alas, as i have done a good deal of study on him, he seems like nothing more but a crazy, and not a conspiracy theorist. i find him racist, full of hate, sexist, homophobic, and against anyone who is against the rich...

but if someone can change those thoughts, please do.


Go ahead and post the video or the audio of him being a hateful racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe.

You forgot bigot I know but I'm sure it was just on the tip of your tongue.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am posting this again because by the time I was done typing, It was replies too late.


If Beck is wrong, I will gladly come back here and give that update. I am sure if he is right we will not hear from many of you again.

To all of you providing further information, trying to defend this post, and sticking to the topic, Thank you! BUT.....

I think it is best to ignore the name callers and those unwilling to look at the evidence being presented. Let them say what they want, its a free country, but it is useless to argue (which is not the same as debating) with them. Best not to get involved in nor get trapped by their Ad Hominem game.

Don't let yourself get caught up in the back and forth waste of time bickering. I suppose it is somewhat beneficial as it keeps this thread live for all to see the evidence, but it doesn't do much for promulgating the image of those willing to keep an open mind as the sensible group.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
He MAY be putting the pieces together on an alleged tyrannical "crime" and conspiracy so vast it is mind numbing.


Or maybe he's just blatantly stupid, or banking on his listeners stupidity.




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


Yes, I agree OP, I will no longer respond to any off topic, character assasination drivel any longer.

Thanks for getting us back on point.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
He MAY be putting the pieces together on an alleged tyrannical "crime" and conspiracy so vast it is mind numbing.


Or maybe he's just blatantly stupid, or banking on his listeners stupidity.



I take any charges of stupidity by someone on the "left" as a sign of exactly the opposite. And using olbermann and black as the supporter of your point that Glenn Beck watchers are stupid?


Sorry, I just did what I said we shouldn't do but olbermann? That one couldn't be let go...





[edit on 16-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]



new topics

top topics



 
53
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join