It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
...but olbermann?

Here's one without Olbermann. Just Beck being his own sleazy self.

Need another demonstration? There's a lot more where these came from.

Sorry but I reserve the right to question the intellect of anyone who can take Beck seriously after watching either of the above videos.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

...but olbermann?

Here's one without Olbermann. Just Beck being his own sleazy self.

Need another demonstration? There's a lot more where these came from.

Sorry but I reserve the right to question the intellect of anyone who can take Beck seriously after watching either of the above videos.

You people are absolutely unbelievable.

It was for a photo shoot where it was self deprecating humor. People make fun of him all the time because he's an emotional guy. There was no sleaze here whatsoever and you're trying to misrepresent it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Don't worry, it is only Lilitu. She is WAY out there.

These people have no ammo against the conspiracy. Have you seen one that has even addressed the OP yet?

They have a play book.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Mr. Smurf,
There is no need to try and argue with these people. They have drank deep from the kool aid and their cup runneth over.
Sadly they believe all that is spoon fed to them. We know what was meant by that section of film but the others use it to try and show their beliefs in how they beleive GB is supposed to be.
They have been lead to believe that he is a right wing nut, we know differntly. He is more of a conservative and constitutionalist but this view does not fit in with those he opposes. They tell their brain washed slaves that GB is a right wing radical and searve them up a fresh cup to wash it down with.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It doesn't matter any more. We are to far down the road toward the cliff.
You can see that it is already in motion. Stop the dribble and
PREPARE!
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Are you guys ever right.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
It was for a photo shoot where it was self deprecating humor.

Well if that be the case it goes right along with his show which belittles himself and his viewers.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Spartacus, you may have to restart your topic tomorrow, this one is outta control.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
She is WAY out there.

Evidently I'm "way out there" with a lot of staunch conservatives who don't think too highly of Beck. To put it in the words of a conservative colleague, Beck is "running a dog and pony show for imbeciles and inbreds."

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have watched Beck off and on for the last year or so. I find him entertaining, but I also believe that he presents a superficial one-sided view of things.

In the episode presenteed by the OP, the "Conspiracy of the Millenium" is supposed to be run by Van Jones and the rest of Obama's appointees, masterminded by Maurice Strong. Give me a break.

The problem with Beck is that he is presenting a distraction: Namely the Government. The government is not the cause of our problems, the politicians and appointees are merely puppets, whose strings are being pulled by those hidden behind the scenes.

Who are these shadowy masters? Simple Answer: Follow the Money. Whoever controls the money has ultimate control--over the government and everything else.

The US Government has the largest Debt of any institution in the world. In this regard, there is an old saying: "The borrower is always subservient to the lender."

The lender of last resort for the US Government is the Federal Reserve, which is Privately Owned by the big international banks--the same ones that the Fed issues money to at 0% interest, so they can turn around and loan it to the US Government for 2-3% interest to keep it subservient. The buck stops there--with the big banks.

Those who control the big banks are the shadow masters of our Government--and they want us to blame the Government, their puppets, for all our woes, so that they can continue to pull the strings out of sight and out of mind.

Beck is serving them by distracting us with the people who are symptomatic of the problem, but not the real cause of the problem. He is saying heh "look at these puppets" but he rarely if ever points to those behind the puppets pulling the strings. That is a diservice to the American public. Its like a disease...if all you ever do is investigate the symptoms, and not address the cause, you will forever remain sick.

Politicians come and go....but the banking establishment has been here for a long, long time, and was fought against by real heroes like Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson--both of whom dismantled the insidious and corrupt central banks of their time.

Beck provides good entertainment to keep the masses distracted with politics, while the shadow masters continue to carry out their plans--no matter who is in office. In this manner, he is a shill--a very likable shill, but nonetheless a shill.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Seems like this thread is full of government shills trying to discredit any possible negative info about the 'bama government or the 'bama cult of personality.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So did Glenn Beck finally get around to watching "Fall of the Republic" by Alex Jones? This conspiracy has been unraveling way before Glenn Beck...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately, no matter how strong the evidence points in favor of any conspiracy, whenever big named people get a hold of it, it seems to lose it's thunder. Sort of like the Micheal Moore video of 9/11. Sure, it opened peoples eyes to the possibility, but it also opened up so much debate that thoughts were flying in so many directions to the extent that no one knew what to believe anymore.

Just look at how many people slammed the OP for mentioning the name Glenn Beck. Before they looked into the issue at all.....whatsoever, they formed a biased opinion about something which could have been serious.

Good job Glenn Beck and Big Media, you win once again.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I really don't think people want to believe the depths of this conspiracy,

Two quotes I will offer,

I think you are right, people get their mind in a boggled jam when trying to link the pieces. I've wrestled for a long time, still do, on how to break all of this down to bite sized chunks.

I, like you, have been studying and researching this for a couple of years. This is something that takes a lot of time, resources (educational resources), and organization.

In fact, I emailed many resources and ideas to Glenn. I stopped doing it when I thought his people were either ignoring me or didn't get the 'linkage' of what is going on. I came to this conclusion after I sent him info and references on the Cloward/Piven Strategy and my thoughts on the administration's connections using this as a model, and never heard a word back. Low and behold, he actually brought it into the picture about 5 months after my first contact. I can only suspect that they were researching it, and checking out all facts, before 'putting it out there'.

-Sour

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Alright so.. this thread is full de-railing. Why?

So how do you make sure information is discredited and not taken serious by its viewers?

You slander them, look at all this publicity:

www.thedailyshow.com...

A day before his show airs.

Annnnnd! The Colbert Report!

www.colbertnation.com...

Then.. more of this guy.

www.youtube.com...

Somebody should do a report on Jon Stewart, a grown man acting like a child and on the floor.. he looks ridiculous this isn't how grown men act.

Come on the media does this time and time again.. Beck is encouraging viewers to do further research. I would not be surprised if a couple people stumbled upon a 911 truth video or something, it DOES NOT MATTER, We need more people questioning the government.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
So did Glenn Beck finally get around to watching "Fall of the Republic" by Alex Jones? This conspiracy has been unraveling way before Glenn Beck...

While I think that AJ is right in some of his connections and theories, he is certainly off in quite a bit of it. So, its not necessarily the same 'end game' as what AJ has theorized.

Much like AJ, Glenn has grouped players together, that aren't 'together'. Glenn's has often linked people together and has often said 'they' are playing the same game. I think he may be changing his tune (at least I hope) a bit. He's starting to realize that we have two very different sides at play. I can't say for sure, as I haven't watched Glenn in over a month, but from what's been posted and from what I hear others saying.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
To the author of this thread: Your progeniting post is COMPLETELY WEIRD and borders on messing with sasquatch . You definitely BEGAN somewhere with this that I DO NOT LIKE and others smart enough that stand up against mind manipulation DO NOT LIKE EITHER. By trying to give good credit to a man who has a track record of taking certain truths and packaging lies within them by pointing out that he is starting to reveal more truths is just about as unabashed as the "throw it in your face" method (DIE HARD AJ junkie here.) comes. The only thing that Glenn is setting up for is to wrap these "new revelations" around more lies and the people that fall, fall for your and his evil tricks along with you. You are relying on a classic mind trick--that Glenn does the SAME thing ALL of the time. Now, that is not to say that he operates in such a way, in general, the same way that delta d (the change in distance) is the difference between the start point at a given time and the end at another given time (you can go a million miles in between but if you end up an inch away at the end, in physics summation, that is just an inch) which relates to the same way that a particle and a wave are the same thing at once--if you are -5 for five minutes and 5 for another five minutes, you have technically been 0 for 10 minutes--AND THAT is why I'm REALLY HOT RIGHT NOW. I've got a nose for this kind of mess and you have the stench and all that I had to read was your first post! You're just saying, "hey look! he's telling the truth, he's not a bad man, he's catching on to what is going on, he was just asleep too and is getting it just like you did when you woke up." WRONG! He is simply running a gambit to cut his losses by exposing some meat to draw you into on of the same, central tactics of mind manipulation--playing on people's emotions by connecting with them and then inserting a false paradigm that is usually centered around creating a good reason for someone to commit evil based on some manufactured evil that is assaulting something that they love (which is usually connected back to the "connection" that was presented earlier) through that connection thusly trying to further the progression of evil--basically a grownup way of trying to make people feel justified in thinking that two wrongs make a right. The only thing that is going on here is that y'all (and yes, I AM CALLING YOU OUT) are hinging all on the hope that "such an unheard of revelation" (all intended facetiousness included) being suddenly revealed on real live TV (GASP!) will seem like such an IMPACT (OMG!) that it will dispel all doubt that Glenn could possibly be so devious as to route you into YET ANOTHER trap (DUH, and, most maddeningly in the EXACT same way that most of us have already been stung/amused/saddened (depending on who you are) by before). Now, I'm not saying that this "news" is small, but only by definition; yes, the MSM is throwing a big one by covering this stuff, but it's only big because they don't cover $#!7 in the first place because they try to do exactly the opposite!! THIS TYPE OF COVERAGE SHOULD BE STANDARD FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! So, to all of you real chicks and dudes out there, please note that we have a sick puppy here that is trying to put you into a mind chute towards evil and all that an area like that could bring (may it not). And for all of you savvy goodn's out there we should take this as a compliment to and consequence of our success because we at least can draw the conclusion that they are swinging for the fences by taking the initiative in revealing their evil agenda(s) (in loosely bound, obfuscated pieces, of course) because of one thing: the nature of the truth, it is like a mouthful of recurved teeth, it takes these guys GENERATIONS to recover from blows like these...but we can't forget their final trick, the hope that we will strike out in anger for such meddling.

\\//

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Beck is right on the money with one exception or "blind spot" in his unveiling the globalist conspiracy. It is also possible although I think that the chances are minute, that he understands the "blind spot" and can not deal with it openly on television.

This "blind spot" is his falling back on the "founding fathers" and the US Constitution as a means of combating the globalist agenda. The "founding fathers" had their own place in the NWO, hard as that is to believe. They were bought by the British monarchy, in actuality the Rothschilds, during the Revolution. If you disagree with this assessment of these 18th century, "enlightened" plantation owners, ask yourself this. Which of the "founding fathers" died in battle during the Revolutionary War? Name those that were wounded. They all cut deals with the supposed enemy including Washington himself.

I doubt very much that Washington risked life and limb to cross a river mid-winter. I think his war exploits were useful fanciful stories written long after the battles. He was likely present but at a safe distance. If the stories were fictional, who among those that fought would have been able to publish factual accounts and been believed? Who among those that fought would have had the time, resources and fortitude to fight the published accounts? "Well let's see, I can put my post-war life, at least what is left of it, back together or I can fight TPTB. And of course I have no clue that there are TPTB. Hmmmmm!?!?! What to do?"

The Rothschilds already had the European monarchs in perpetual debt by this time. The Declaration and the Constitution were undermined by later documents. After all, they are just pieces of paper. Never take paper into battle folks, it makes a poor shield. Beck never discusses these topics. The reason, I think, is that if he did he would be taken off the air. And so he acts as if blind to what I am telling you in order to have any chance of battling the globalists from within their own media. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

You're linking to the material from a comedy cable network, not a "news" network. What is John Stewart and other employees of Comedy Central supposed to do with the material Glenn Beck gives them? Act like it sane and not mock it for the incendiary divisive rhetoric?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

...but olbermann?

Oh yes I forgot supreme intellect of ATS and the world!!

What a joke........

[edit on 17-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join