It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They come here for a better life" and "Jobs Americans Won't Do"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

All persons, regardless of race, ethnicity, hardship, country of origin, political affiliations, age, and gender, that are in the United States without proper documentation are committing a felony and should they not remove themselves willingly, will be removed by the proper authorities.

This is the second time you have said they are commiting a felony...I told you last time that you were wrong about this...why are you ignoring it???

Show me the law that says illegal immigrants are felons....or admit you are wrong and don't even know what the law says.

Lastly, please provide a source for your statement that amnesty will occur soon and no mass deportation will take place. Otherwise, it is nothing more than your opinion, not fact.

It is my opinion...I believe after the November elections that this will be the next topic on Obama's agenda. And I believe that part of immigration reform will be some for of amnesty rather than mass deportation.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Get real, Mexico is not going to take em and the rest of the world scream at you for daring to pull something like that. Mexico will completely shut down the border and prevent their entry. So what's left? Stuffing them in and crates and dumping them out over Mexico?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by antonia]

HAHAHAH wtf . those people are citizens mexico HAS To let them if after we kick them out and say Hey we found your citizens living in our country, they can throw them in jail but, they cant tell someone NO your cant come back to your homeland!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by killartofu]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Also , stop saying MEXICO , it only show how ignorant you are.

There are a lot of other nationalities represented in the undocumented immigrants group.

(Those include white-Europeans , Canadians , South Americans , etc)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just chiming in with an actual fact and not BS; coming here illegally isn't a felony, it's a misdemenor. If done repeatedly, which is incredibly hard to prove, THEN it becomes a felony.

People who some how aid, hire or otherwise facilitate illegals, on the other hand, are committing a felony.

But yeah, excuse me for posting facts. It would be incredibly inconvenient for some peoples worldviews that the people who hire the illegals and the people who don't protect the border are the ones creating the issue. It's easier to blame brown people.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

But they do come here and do work that lazy Americans won't do.

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
Also , stop saying MEXICO , it only show how ignorant you are.

There are a lot of other nationalities represented in the undocumented immigrants group.

(Those include white-Europeans , Canadians , South Americans , etc)

well seeing as how that is the current event in the news yeah we are talking about mexico and lots of other are talking about mexico i, jumped in on the mexico topic cause if affects me. dude stop trying to flame me on my opinions it makes your look like a lil kid and im sure your not . and yeah we have SOOO MANY canadians jumping borders to get away from tthat healthcare lol.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Nice trick...link to a credible site...then link to a BLOG that has no source for the figures he is putting out there on the cost of illegal immigration. He has no links or anything to another source...as far as I can tell he made those numbers up.

Here are some of his other entries on his blog

Obama Administration Considers Toyota a Terrorist Threat

Nationalized Health Care killing people in the UK

Social Security is a ripoff Ponzi Scheme

Current human population dangerous for planet

This guy is a quack...do you just blindly beleive numbers he is making up while he is not providing any source for these numbers....or are you intentionally trying to decieve members here on ATS trying to trick them to belive they are coming from the National Poverty Center???

You are trying to manipulate and mislead people...you have no credibility in my eyes.

Nice that he ends his little rant with this:

Email this to a friend

He is just trying to start a chain email propaganda piece...and it appears you either fell for it or you are intentionally trying to push this false information.

Pretty pathetic.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by killartofu

Well , that just goes to show that you people are just repeating whatever the news (and the"popular") say , ignoring the truth and facts about illegal immigration.

Is the fad right .

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

But they do come here and do work that lazy Americans won't do.

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

no this is opinion i know plenty of WHITE/BLACK/ASIAN/ americans that work hard, picking fruit ,clean bathrooms all these jobs that we "dont want".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ok, so, if there is no problem, you will be willing to hand over the keys to your house for an illegal. Take them to the hosptial when needed, on your dime, because they have no insurance. Pay the hospital bills for their children, buy them food since they are short for what they sent home to the family?

Put up, or shut up, and since you can't really defend them with anything usefull in your words, I challenge you to house these people, give them jobs, and all the rest.

What do you care? It's not directly impacting you now, so you should be held responsible.

Oh, and what is your address, simply put, a sympathizer like you needs to be caught red handed, that is if you really care about illegals and want to take on the responsibility of them. I'm sure you will get a few thousand at your door.

Do it, and take responsibility, because the rest of us, are sick of it!

Put your money where your mouth is.........bring 'em all in to live with ya!

See how much your neighbors will take to it!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by killartofu

HAHAHAH wtf . those people are citizens mexico HAS To let them if after we kick them out and say Hey we found your citizens living in our country, they can throw them in jail but, they cant tell someone NO your cant come back to your homeland!

Sure they can refuse them. How in the world do you expect them to absorb 7 to 20 million people overnight? They know they can't. We didn't even absorb them overnight. More like over a decade. You'd create quite a crisis in their country and they are not stupid enough to let the U.S. do it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
More on the illegal immigration facing America and the cost to tax payer.

Immigrantion counter,

Illegal aliens in the country,

Other than Mexicans,

Money wired to Mexico since Jan 2006, (for those that support illegals bring money to the US)

$30,156,316,897 (and growing by the minute)

Money wired to latin America since 2001

$265,118,884,760 (and growing by the minute)

cost of Social services since 1996,

$397,457,085,768

Children of illegals in Public schools,

Cost of illegals in K12 since 1996,

$165,106,064,906

cost of incarcerations of illegals since 2008,

$24,782, 571, 986

Illegal fugitives,

Anchor babies since 2002

And more,

immigrationcounters.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
reply to post by killartofu

Well , that just goes to show that you people are just repeating whatever the news (and the"popular") say , ignoring the truth and facts about illegal immigration.

Is the fad right .

dude ok im done with you. your are just a troll not really contributing anything to discussion just sitting at your computer trolling me lol. nice one.
honestly i can see your prolly some kid at his computer, i cant imagine adults sitting on a forum flaming someone for having a opinion about ill. immigration. but its ok when you grow up you will understand
--------- peace little boy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
More on the illegal immigration facing America and the cost to tax payer.

Immigrantion counter,

Illegal aliens in the country,

Other than Mexicans,

Money wired to Mexico since Jan 2006, (for those that support illegals bring money to the US)

$30,156,316,897 (and growing by the minute)

Money wired to latin America since 2001

$265,118,884,760 (and growing by the minute)

cost of Social services since 1996,

$397,457,085,768

Children of illegals in Public schools,

Cost of illegals in K12 since 1996,

$165,106,064,906

cost of incarcerations of illegals since 2008,

$24,782, 571, 986

Illegal fugitives,

Anchor babies since 2002

And more,

immigrationcounters.com...

Seriously , chain mails, Anti-Illegal immigration websites , those are your sources ?? , really?? , how does propaganda tastes like? , i bet it tastes really good (specially when its feeding your agenda)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You know, like a poster said before me, I really do object to you bringing skin tone into the topic. Sadly, where there are a propensity of brown skinned illegals in this country, they all have to go home.

Would it matter to you that I think Sven, a pasty white illegal from and Icelandic country be made to go home as well?

What it is, is that you want brown skinned illegals to get special treatment in the whole shebang.

Illegals are illegals......no matter where they come from!

No...I don't want "Sven" to be sent home either.

Anyone that wants to come here...should be able to come here.

Don't act like it isn't about race...every measure anyone ever talks about is targeting Hispanics or the southern border. The motivation is clear...you can deny it all you want...but that is the truth.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
"THEY JUST WANT A BETTER LIFE"

THEN LET THEM FIX THE PROBLEMS IN MEXICO and CREATE that better life for themselves there ! The Mexican Government is Corrupt.

There are 2 ways to handle this.

1) Annex Mexico into the United States, take over their government and we would have instant tourism, petroleum and manufacturing bases

or

2) Cut the border totally off, send all illegals home to mexico and let them duke it out with their government.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

This kind of never made sense to me. You sneak into a country to provide a better life for your family, yet those children end up getting educationally handicapped because they have to drop out of school to translate, work, and help the family business.
I watched a story of a girl who was born here but her mother was an illegal immigrant. Her mother never learned English. Her mother was also sock. The daughter had to miss a lot of school to go to drs appointments and translate for her mother,and help run the business. all the daughter wanted to do was graduate. She ended up dropping out because she couldn't do it all.
Just seems counter-intuitive to me.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Now for those that suppport anmesty to illegals I suggest you digest this one.

Amnesty Will Cost U.S. Taxpayers at Least $2.6 Trillion

The senate has a bill that is been waiting patiently for the right moment to be considered since 2007, The Senate is currently considering a massive immigration reform bill, the "Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Reform Act of 2007" (S. 1348). This bill would grant amnesty to nearly all illegal immigrants currently in the United States.

The fiscal consequences of this amnesty will vary depending on the time period analyzed. It is expected that many illegal immigrants who are currently working "off the books" and paying no direct taxes will begin to work "on the books" after receiving amnesty, and therefore tax payments will rise immediately. By contrast, under S. 1348, benefits to these immigrants from Social Security, Medicare, and most means-tested welfare programs (such as Food Stamps, public housing, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) will be delayed for many years. In consequence, then, the increase in taxes and fines paid by amnesty recipients may initially exceed slightly the increase in government benefits received. In the long run, however, the opposite will be true. In particular, the cost of retirement benefits for amnesty recipients is likely to be very large. Overall, the net cost to taxpayers of retirement benefits for amnesty recipients is likely to be at least $2.6 trillion.

www.heritage.org...

link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
Sure, lets get rid of illegals. Now, who wants to crawl down in sewer to clear a backup of feces?

I want you to show me a photograph of an illegal alien doing that exact job. I don't think you can come up with one.

link   
reply to post by antonia

I find it funny ATS'ers were screaming bloody murder over the FEMA camps and now they are all about stuffing people in them. Oh you steaming hypocrites, soon you will be stuffed in them too.

THey also scream about National ID cards...but I have seen people think that may be a good solution to this as well.

They don't realize that they are just being used to push agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join