It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couldnt charge him with a crime so they sent him to re-education.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
yet another reason to avoid marriage..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
well lets look at the facts. he is not in the military and has alot of guns. People like this always snap eventually, especially those with grudges against the American way of life and our government. This person is from the bottom of society, obviously not a doctor lawyer or scientist. Good thing he is locked up, thats alot easier then I would have been on these liberals who cant stand our freedoms. I would suggest exectution or failing taht at least castration so this type of person cant multiply. Only real americans should be allowed here and if they dont like it and want to stockpile arms to hunt down our children in the streets like dogs, we should deport them to australia and see how they like it there.

Freedom is a precious thing and people like this only end up in towers at Texas A&M. being a ward of the state isnt enough, this is why we need reeducation camps in this country for those who never completed at least a masters. In these camps people like this could learn what it is to be a true american. Republicans are going to take back washington with a vengeance and people like this will have no place in the america of tomorrow. People like this need to be kept busy, idle hands do the devils work. We are a services economy now as per the real President of the USA Bush, since this person wasnt working hard enough to contribute I say good riddance to rubbish.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tigpoppa]

Sir, you're sarcastic post has made my day. I don't have a masters, but I wouldn't make a good candidate for re-education as I think too much and ask questions.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by tigpoppa

Get off your high horse. That has to be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.

People with a lot of guns eventually snap?

I know lots of people (even non military/ex) who have quite a collection of guns. Even some past their 60s.

Once again, ridiculous.

I am one of those, although far from 60 yet ;-p

This being directed at the dude you quoted "tigpoppa" (that should learn a little bit about guns and the responsibilities that most owners realize and accept when they become an owner of one or 50).

And I will be the first to say that...it is those same current and former military that has said gun collection that you should be THANKFUL FOR as we do have proper weapon discipline. Ask yourself why it is whenever you see a picture of military patrols and you see that their fingers are pictured as being located OUTSIDE THE TRIGGER GUARD?!? Then you should research as to why that is.

Hell should this country go to hell and a hand basket with a quickness, I would HOPE that my neighbors were just like me and had a good collection of their own as I would then feel more confident that they would be the ones having my back, or they could adequately defend themselves as I would be focused on my priorities. Now I can picture ALL of those liberal anti-gun proponents running around like a chicken with its head cut off asking people like US to protect them buwhahaha. Anyways...this is absurd what that dude is saying, I gotta go watch some grass grow now lol. Later

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe the people on ATS saying that the government was right in doing this. Very sad commentary on how people on ATS view personal freedom and gun rights I guess. Most of you saying this are probably paid government bloggers though. You can tell by how some of you think EVIL is good! Even Jesus said to have a sword!

If you aren't paid bloggers, then why don't ALL you jokers saying this was wonderful go turn in all your guns and depend on your loving government to protect you! Good luck with that! Your government cant do ANYTHING without screwing it up!

Anybody that thinks the government will protect them in times of a crisis is a complete fool. Lots of fools on ATS I guess.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

you are completely wrong, mainly because you over generalize. you cant say everyone and always.. these statements are most always false. and you cant say a guy with arms, (see 2nd amendment) is related to people who shoot up in public. and after re-reading your post your even more ridiculously wrong than I first thought. America is unfortunately, about freedom to be different, so when a group of people start to see things differently then you, you have to accept it, not say leave castrate him get out of here. shame on you and shame on me for having to put up with you.

Whenever I encounter such idiocy I can sum it up pretty quick by simply asking:

"Okay...please show me the crime statistics that show those who PROPERLY owned their firearms, and the amount of say...liqueur stores they robbed?"

Yea....owners of LEGALLY OWNED firearms are knocking over liqueur stores left and right huh? Buwhahaha!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

well lets look at the facts. he is not in the military and has alot of guns. People like this always snap eventually, especially those with grudges against the American way of life and our government. This person is from the bottom of society, obviously not a doctor lawyer or scientist. Good thing he is locked up, thats alot easier then I would have been on these liberals who cant stand our freedoms. I would suggest exectution or failing taht at least castration so this type of person cant multiply. Only real americans should be allowed here and if they dont like it and want to stockpile arms to hunt down our children in the streets like dogs, we should deport them to australia and see how they like it there.

Freedom is a precious thing and people like this only end up in towers at Texas A&M. being a ward of the state isnt enough, this is why we need reeducation camps in this country for those who never completed at least a masters. In these camps people like this could learn what it is to be a true american. Republicans are going to take back washington with a vengeance and people like this will have no place in the america of tomorrow. People like this need to be kept busy, idle hands do the devils work. We are a services economy now as per the real President of the USA Bush, since this person wasnt working hard enough to contribute I say good riddance to rubbish.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tigpoppa]

Everything that you said here is madness.

You should take that guy's place.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
If you aren't paid bloggers, then why don't ALL you jokers saying this was wonderful go turn in all your guns and depend on your loving government to protect you!

Now see...I am not a betting man per se, but I would be willing to bet that all of those that are speaking out against guns, do not nor have not EVER owned a gun! What is that saying....people fear more of those things in which they have no clue nor understanding of ;-)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by havok
I'm assuming the wife thought he was crazy and turned him in.

I assume you don't believe he's crazy.
His wife, at least, knew him.
What's your basis for assuming he's sane?

His predictions came true. The government took him over.

He is more sane than a lot of people.

Notice how there is no mention of the guy going postal because of the whole ordeal?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
come on the man is a COP! he must be insane.
his wife is now with his Sergeant.

why did the rest of the cops trun on him?
I bet all cops have lots of guns.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
responsible gun owners?

You mean like this person who put their handgun on the table and their chuld shot themself?
celebrifi.com... 91940.html

Long story short this gun nut wanted to make his wiimote look like a gun, so he bought an illegal lookalike gun for wii controllers from China. then he leaves the room and his toddler grabbed the real one wanting to play wii and shot herself in the head. i think at least an iq test should be performed or require a minimum of a masters to possess a firearm since people with an education have a better understanding of the world thanks to a classical education.

Luckily this man is being brought up on charges. This could have been avoided since clearly he doesnt have a masters degree and is mentally unstable. he even tried to sue nintendo but no lawyer would take the case, that is what a lowlife these gun nuts are. I mean they try to pass off responsibility blaming nintendo for their bad parenting and bringing guns into a house with children! think of the CHILDREN! why do gun owners always dismiss children as inconsequential. People need safeguards against the lower classes, i cant think of anything better then an education to separate the strong from the weak. Not only that but it protects these gun owners from killing their children without remorse or regret.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

responsible gun owners?

You mean like this person who put their handgun on the table and their chuld shot themself?

There are believed to be between 180 and 200 million firearms in private possession in America.

You can pick a few here and there who mess up, but please don't even try to insinuate that legal gun owners are such a great threat. If that were true there wouldn't be any people left. You would probably cry if you realized how many guns pass you by on a daily basis without you ever knowing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by hawkiye

A May 1, 2009 Time magazine story said the murder rate for Baghdad during the 2008 calendar year was 48 per 100,000 people. This was based on 2,880 homicides in a city of about 6 million.

The NYC metro area has 22.2 million people.

New York City finished the year with the fewest murders since comparable record keeping began.

The city's police department says the 2009 year-end total was 466, down from 523 in 2008 and 496 the year before. It's the fewest since comparable records were kept in the 1960s.

525 murders among 22.2 million people vs 2880 murders among 6 million.

Comparing NY to Baghdad is pretty irrelevant, but the NY metro area covers parts of NY, NJ and Conn. NYC only has around 8.3 million. Still less, but not quite as dramatic.

Sorry, but I suspect you knew that. Please don't twist facts to fit an agenda.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Primordial]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

the best way to solve this mess is to create freedom zones. I mean i know I and noone I know cares about these lowlives that kill eachother in gangs or poor people who let their children play with guns and then they shoot themselves.

to solve it make freedom zones, this way middle america and other country folk can roam freely to do as they please in their zone. upon entering more affluent areas they are subject to search and seizure like at the us border. this would be an internal border to stop them from being where they dont belong. Honestly this is for their own protection, I just asked my friend what he thought of this and he just texted me that it was five stars. im using wireless at a coffee shop, and sorry for the typos I am still getting used to my Ipad. My other friend said that they should be allowed to won whatever they want and do whatever they want to their families on their own properties. But once they try to go into an area outside of their income level it should be considered like an invasion. afterall they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying to hurt the gene pool of our countries infrastructure. well i disagree with my friend gavin there.

What I do support is the use of freedom zones though. This would help keep these people where they belong. Also when they get out of control and start gunning people down it wont hurt us. this is what matters. People own guns here but enver once has a CEO gone on a killing spree. so its important we protect our power structure for the country.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It all started for him with the lawyer and not stating clearly he was Sui Juris the living human, not represented and not representing but the real thing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

A summary, the guy had several firearms in his home and his wife "tipped off" cops because she was losing interest in her husband.

Or was she afraid that he was planning on taking the entire family out before all hell broke loose?

You see the problem with most people is they need a dead body before they can justify an intervention... and by then it's already too late. I support an offensive move on her part (right or wrong) in behalf of her and her family. Better safe than sorry... not? Let's just hope they can talk some sense into this guy.

And who knows... maybe he was planning on killing her and using this Armageddon business as an insanity defense.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why do people her side with people with guns...

What happened to peaceful demonstrations?

Violence will be met with violence.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wow that sucks. Note to self: Dont involve wife in armageddon preparations. We are talking about heading into the deep north here in Canada and building a cabin in a remote area that's hard to find. Im sure that's all I would need to do. Because if an army rolled up on my I would probobly arouse interest if I shot and killed a few of them since they report there position when flying around or making rounds and what not. I would however keep a gun for winter survival by killing local game to sustain my family. But that's just me I guess. Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

The treat would be his wife can't take every thing he has if he isn't locked up. She is probably already fuc$%ng the local FBI a$$hole. She is some decrepit whore who wants to take all his stuff. She's right now digging up the back yard to find his gold cache.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Primordial

the best way to solve this mess is to create freedom zones. I mean i know I and noone I know cares about these lowlives that kill eachother in gangs or poor people who let their children play with guns and then they shoot themselves.

to solve it make freedom zones, this way middle america and other country folk can roam freely to do as they please in their zone. upon entering more affluent areas they are subject to search and seizure like at the us border. this would be an internal border to stop them from being where they dont belong. Honestly this is for their own protection, I just asked my friend what he thought of this and he just texted me that it was five stars. im using wireless at a coffee shop, and sorry for the typos I am still getting used to my Ipad. My other friend said that they should be allowed to won whatever they want and do whatever they want to their families on their own properties. But once they try to go into an area outside of their income level it should be considered like an invasion. afterall they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying to hurt the gene pool of our countries infrastructure. well i disagree with my friend gavin there.

What I do support is the use of freedom zones though. This would help keep these people where they belong. Also when they get out of control and start gunning people down it wont hurt us. this is what matters. People own guns here but enver once has a CEO gone on a killing spree. so its important we protect our power structure for the country.

You do realize that the United States IS a "freedom zone" because of guns, don't you? We didn't fight the British with sticks.

You do realize that during WWII the Japanese dared not invade the US mainland because "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass", don't you. Do you suspect other nations who are not too fond of us feel the same way?

I also suspect that in some disaster where people decide it's time to riot, rape, and pillage (Katrina?...Rodney King?.....) you would be very grateful if someone were there with one of those evil guns to protect YOUR ass.

I know gun owners. Surprisingly, and probably to your utter amazement, none of them has killed themselves or their families. Nor have they gone on a killing spree killing strangers.

How about we just keep the United States as the freedom zone and if you prefer less freedom you can find another place to babysit you. I hear Britain caters to your thinking. No guns, cameras on every corner (for your safety of course), a jolly good place.

As to the OP, if his lawyer can't get him out of this I would find another. All charges dismissed and they just decide to hold him? Don't you think if he was such a threat THIS would have drove him to violence?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So, the man's attorneys got the serious charges thrown out, but the act of hiring those attorneys to represent him - a 'legal' admission of incompetence and inability to manage one's own affairs - transformed him into a "Ward of the Court", where he is now legally required to submit to the State's mental health care system.

Is that about right?

Almost makes one want to buy a lot of guns to keep around just in case this nonsense spreads any further...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join