It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

i mean of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the people over the age of 21 in the world, they chose a three year old to spread our ultimate fate. i don't know who to believe anymore lol. the infant, his parent, or the adult who knows how to lie.

seriously, are we so desperate for our own destruction that we would swallow this kind of rubbish? apparently yes according to all the stars and flags. this is just sad.

First of all what does age have anything to do with this?

Second of all, there are plenty of people 21 years old, or and older that are a lot worse than a kid 3 years old.

Third of all, children are more susceptible to see real visions but that does not mean that no adult has them, and it has nothing to do with any drugs. I have never in my entire life used any sort of recreational drugs and I don't plan to start.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
It is simple. Tell him to stop watching Hollywood movies to much. He must have seen the "The Day the Earth Stood Still". It all makes sense - he associated himself with two children at the end of the film - they were taken up into space ships by aliens and then released back to Earth after the catastrophe occurred to repopulate the Earth.

yea, it is simple: his kid is 3 YEARS OLD and does not have a netflix account, nor does a 3 YEAR OLD HAVE ANY INTEREST IN "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL"

FIFIGI: it DOES make sense- that the kid is 3 YEARS OLD

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
are people just not reading any of the posts?? I will state this for the fourth time: Its not just HIS kid- its ALOT of people. Different ages, places, walks of life. I have been seeing those things for as long as I can remember, they just get fewer and further between as I get older.

EITHER YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING THE EMAILS, YOU WILL GET THE EMAILS, OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE EMAILS- but do not decide that you are not invited, based on not getting an "email". That just means you are not on the planning committee when its party time. I dont know if anyone knows how the people are selected, I have yet to find a common bond linking us.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'll tell you exactly what happened...

His cousin the one that is going to survive, told your son about the movie 2012 to scare him or to get a reaction.

Your son probably asked if he was gonna die and the cousin said nope that him and his uncle would come get him and save him, but everyone else would die.

I have seen this quite a few times with all the children in my family. Kids believe a lot of what they watch on movies and they then pass it on to the others and scare them or cause them to repeat what they hear which in itself causes a stir. This is usually due to their own fear of the movie and trying to get rid of the felling by turning it in to a joke.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
I'll tell you exactly what happened...

His cousin the one that is going to survive, told your son about the movie 2012 to scare him or to get a reaction.

Your son probably asked if he was gonna die and the cousin said nope that him and his uncle would come get him and save him, but everyone else would die.

I have seen this quite a few times with all the children in my family. Kids believe a lot of what they watch on movies and they then pass it on to the others and scare them or cause them to repeat what they hear which in itself causes a stir. This is usually due to their own fear of the movie and trying to get rid of the felling by turning it in to a joke.

Now that you told us "exactly what happened", I want to ask you: is it too much for you to accept that this child (and many, many others) are tuned into something that you havent been able to embrace yet? If you have that dream tonight, will you still call shenanigans about this post on here tomorrow, or will you change tunes...? ( I can tell that you are not yet ready to full accept this as a possibility as a reality, so I can tell you that you wont be experiencing anything of this nature until you are more accepting of others' viewpoints and let go of some of the negativity).

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
wow you cant get your 3 year old child to tell you some simple answers and you then call him "the little pisser absolutely refused to tell me', nice fakery

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
wow you cant get your 3 year old child to tell you some simple answers and you then call him "the little pisser absolutely refused to tell me', nice fakery

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I just want to add something to this post, something different yet closely related. From 5-7 years old, I would always dream of a colossal, oblong-shaped, very lengthy (25-50 storey long) ship/aerial entity hovering, the dream ends with a faucet dropping droplets of water into the soil, the background was concrete, the horizon was dusk. I'd have these dreams whenever I nap during daytime, never at night.

See, I'm not totally an "unbeliever", haha. Share your thoughts on this, logical/respectful and mature insights please. Peace.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!”

I was reading that, thinking 'yeah, well, coulda seen something on TV...' when a bird collided loudly with the closed window besides me. Made me jump out of my skin and certainly gave the statements a little more weight

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't know of anyone who calls their own child a "pisser" and "stinker". I'm not inclined to believe this story. It's bad enough to have people tell you a story that someone else told them, but a story that was supposedly told to them by a 3 year old?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by passenger
“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!”

I was reading that, thinking 'yeah, well, coulda seen something on TV...' when a bird collided loudly with the closed window besides me. Made me jump out of my skin and certainly gave the statements a little more weight

I'd head for the hills asap....

Who ever thought that a 3 year old could spread prophecies of doom on the internet? I'd better check on those old prophecies that say "your prophet shall be but a baby". You know, previously I'd just laugh at that... but who's laughing now eh?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
ok, i read this yesterday but seeing as it's still at the top of page i thought i should say just a little...

How can you call this a prophecy?

He's hardly said anything... just 'you are going to die' and 'daddy will die' and 'i will be fine' ok, he maybe said 'the earth will spin faster and faster and things will go upside down' but i'd hardly call this prophecy!!

Children do get ideas from TV you know.... he may only be young but young minds can keep images of what they see...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have 3 kids, eldest 13 youngest 4. I'm an expert in parenting, not so much on prophecies.

My first response echoes another here:

Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

My kids have all shown an openess with the "other side" while young (under 5) which fades as schoolwork and so on distracts them from the important stuff. From strange dreams to talking to somebody in an empty room, nothing ever this startling though.

It's very unsettling when you realise how alive thy are at that age. Tracing where they got any single idea from is impossible, from their WIDE OPEN subconscious, to an awareness of the spirit world, to people saying too much because it's only a kid.

What you did is brilliant, but my only concern would be to not let them figure out how much it affects you. That kind of emotional feedback will be a clue of the trauma, and they'll become less willing to share.

We've had several close friends die recently, some that my 4 yo was very fond of. They get death, not in it's entirety, but certainly as far as that person's not here anymore. I've even seen my 4 year old crying over her "friend", my wife's friend who was murdered earlier this year. It was all ok, until one evening she's in tears, because she misses her aunty Belinda, who is very clearly not going to give her any more hugs.

And interestingly enough, we didn't broach the topic with her, she figured it all out from overhearing conversations, that's all. I'd even spoken to the elder two privately, and we agreed to not let on to the baby.

WRT the specific claims, here's your clue, your one and only chance to thwart "destiny", but people often meet their destiny on the road they take to avoid it. Maybe buy some pool floaters for your kid? (not joking either) just there they are, when the water comes put them on.

As with monsters in the cupboard, nothing short of opening the cupboard and showing the monster isn't there anymore will do. Just accept that reality (especially since the kid is holding fast to the claim) and act as if you believe it, perhaps buying pool floaters would get more information.

With kids, you gotta invert the reverse psychology, reverse it again, re-invent the broken bit, and liberally sprinkle with sugar

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Kinda makes me happy that I live on top of a mountain, 150km inland..lol
That said, I doubt it is possible for the earth to topple over, the bulge at the equator is a safeguard against that sort of thing.
It'd take a serious ammount of gravity to do it, and that much gravity would likely rip the whole planet outa orbit anyway.
And if the Earth did tip over, I'm sure I'd be safe where I am anyway. Now my enemies down on the coast, well... "they're screwed",...LOOOOOL

[edit on 5/10/2010 by Ironclad]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think I would have whooped him for telling stories.

Then tell him he'll get his revenge if I die.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sounds to me like your son saw a disaster movie like 2012 (or maybe just a clip) and it's given him weird dreams. Kids of this age are very impressionable indeed.

What's the most likely scenario? That your 3 year old son is a prophet who has foressen the end of times, or he saw some special effects on tv and had a dream about it?

Occam's Razor is very sharp.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I know people make all sorts of claims that cannot be verified, i was going to post this event in its own thread but didnt because i thought it was to far out to be taken seriously by others, but after this childs dream being posted it should go into this thread.
When i was a boy my dad was in the army and we were stationed on army bases all over the country, when i was about seven my brother was five and a half, we were stationed in a place called deepcut in surrey UK.
There was a place we used to play as kids do, it was a disused pistol range belonging to the army, the school we went to was on base the housing estate wasnt particularly big and all the kids knew each other, we were in class together and we played together.
I and my brother were inseperable at this age and went everywhere together, one morning we walked the half mile or so down to the wall to see who else was playing down there it was around 8.30 in the morning during the six week school holidays, none of our friends were there but there were to young girls one looked as though she was 8yrs and the other 10.
I immediatyely thought it was strange that two girls we had never seen before were there at that time of the day, the clothes they wore were different, they looked like ordinary clothes but things like pockets and buttons and zips were missing.
as soon as they approached my brother starts crying a lot he is bawling like a baby for no reason, the older girl asks if i would go with her i say i cant because my brother is crying and i should take him home, she says well go to "rose gardens" i ask where it is she says not far.
i know the area like the back of my hand so when we approach the range wall and walk around the back of it the straggly overgrown woodland that i know is behind the wall is replaced by a covered glade with five little ponds containing crystal clear water and tadpoles swimming in them, i am amazed but not scared.
my brother stops crying we take a look around the girls sit down, they are talking to each other and casting glances at me, everytime they look at me i "feel" them looking and catch their glances, i try to catch some tadpoles and i am asked what i am doing when i say im trying to catch one they say they dont ever try to catch them and why would i want to?.
short time later i tell them i need to get my brother home, we leave and i say goodbye we walk back out from behind the range wall (its 30feet wide 20 feet high) i never see them again.
until Recently when i had a dream where they appear to me and say that all life on the planet is going to die and am i going with them, i say yes and then i woke up.
I know the meeting with them when i was a kid really happened and it remains beyond comprehension to me even today, your childs dream has scared me quite profoundly.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo

If you were a parent you would probably understand that when dealing with kids, you get the best and the worst, and little crude remarks are a parents relief from the situation. Same with cops, humor at death scenes, if you see too many deaths and get caught up in it... you become a morbid person. I just hope the OP doesnt let his son hear him say such things about him.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
All I can say is that this was an interesting read.

Has your child ever seen the movie 'Knowing' because this story seems eerily similar to it.

And for people saying this is a hoax, attention seeking post, JUST STOP.

I'm not saying I believe this story, but there is no way to verify it one way or the other. Stop wasting your time debating about the authenticity of threads like this, it will eventually amount to nothing.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure which boat I am on....

As a kid I "saw" many things of what appears to be the future in present day. But when the certain situations came to pass they changed, and I would have to say its because I saw it. Say the OPS son told him he was going to die, so he moves away near his uncle so he can survive too etc. Im not exactly sure what the dream thing is but I believe it.

I used to have the exact dream over and over again, but each time the end would change (meaning, what I decided to do, or the choices I made). What I remember from the most prominant one though was dogs attacking people. They would run in packs and they were starving because there were soo many of them but little food left... and at the time I never comprehended why. Half of my days involved staying in doors and counting the seconds it took the dogs to attack me after I opened the door. Then there were others where I was on some type of pyramids which looked more like the ones in mexico and latin america. I was safe up there but then still being attacked by all the "wild dogs'. Other dreams were of groups of people creating little communities and helping each other. I remember hundreds of people buildign little shelters around my families pond, apparently there wasnt much safe water and people began to live close by it like indians did and other survival groups.

** The wild dogs at the pyramids were wolves but I tried to turn them into coyotes because it made more sense** Dreams? WTH...

Now do I think it will happen? Dont think so because I have no idea why I would be in another country on some pyramids being chased by wolves... I'm not sure of any country that has the two. But I do know that should such a situation occur and life is left on the planet, humans would have to protect themselves from dogs, and other wild animals that eat meat. That is a fact... so I'm not sure if it is prophecy... but it is deffinately some sort of quantum/spiritual/ heightend sense that protects us.

There was this one situation that I feel I avoided because of one dream, I had it a lot where I die by getting shot by a guy in his friends, and it all involved me kissing some chick. Well When I met both the guy and the girl later in life and this was like 2 years ago, I was attracted to her and he became my friend... when they broke up he wanted me to date her but i decided not too for obvious reasons... he got in a fight with other guys that dated her because he couldn't let go... so venture if I would have done some stuff with her... what then... could I have died? The weirdest thing though is this window, it was about 3.5 foot by 3.5 foot going from the kitchen to the backporch outlooking the backyard/pond. It had not been built yet, but it is where I saw myself making out with this girl (and this was before I ever really knew what kissing was about). Now considering that I just met the two of them between 2-3 years ago and the window was just built 2 years ago I find that HIGHLY ... interesting.

and i should mention that I've only seen 2 of these windows in my life... its just a wooden frame built between two rooms with doors... no glass... Call me smalltown, but still... interesting.

So could the kid be telling the truth... probably. It is a prophecy? Maybe. will it come true? ... I think it depends on what you do with the information.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by rjmelter]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join