It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My son, who is 3, woke up this morning and started to make some really bizarre statements this morning. He woke up early as usual and related this tale to his great aunt (I was still in bed, being Sunday and all). It went as follows:

Son: “You’re gonna die.”
Aunt: “What?!”

“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!” He then demonstrated by spinning rapidly and then doing a dramatic tumblesault on the living room carpet, finished with an “umph” for emphasis. After that, he asked for some breakfast.

My aunt then queried him as to what would happen to other members of the family. He responded that “Dadda will die, mumma will die, everybody is gonna’ die.” He was not upset in the least by these proclamations. They were just made as matter of fact. My aunt then asked him if he would die too. He responded, “no”.
So my aunt asked him how he will survive. He stated that, “I’m gonna be ok. They will take care of me.” When asked who are ‘they’ he replied “the other people will look for me, I’m ok”. (Bear in mind, this is a 3 year old so his definition of everybody and everything is still a loose term)

So, my aunt questioned him further by naming various family members that he knew. He did state that one of his uncles and one of his cousins would also survive. They live in different parts of the state. Everyone else that he knows – dead.

Later today, my aunt told me about this little conversation. I then asked my son to tell me about it. He related the same story, with the same little spin and dramatic fall on the floor. So, I decided to interrogate him further. I didn’t get much more information; but some of the answers were intriguing.

When asked how he knew this, he replied “cause I got told”. Unfortunately, the little pisser absolutely refused to tell me who told him this. And again, being 3, most of his answers were just sort of matter-of-fact without detailed explanation. When asked why the Earth would start spinning faster, all I got was “cause it will”. He did state that, “everythings gonna shake and get broken” and that “it happens so fast!” One of the most chilling statements was that, “the water is everywhere.” (Again, ‘everywhere’ is a relative term to him)

When asked as to when this would happen, all I got was a “in da future”. Now to him, having a 3 year-olds conception of time and space, the ‘future’ could mean next month or 2075. It’s all vague and sort of incomprehensible to him. So nothing there.

What I am really concerned with is, where did he get this information? Granted, I do belong to ATS and enjoy all the doom-and-gloom, 2012, Armageddon posts. But I have never discussed the concept of the End of the World with him. Neither would my wife as she is not at all interested in these types of things. In fact, she finds them disturbing and to be avoided. Same for my aunt and his older sister. My son does have rudimentary reading skills but nothing that would allow him to digest this sort of information if he found it online. So, where did he get exposed to this concept? Who told him about this theory of the precession of the equinoxes and polar displacement, etc? My only assumption (now) is that it had to be a dream because he stated it immediately after getting out of bed. So, WTF?

This has been obsessing me up all day. The little stinker won’t give much more than vague, yet assured and emphatic, statements. If anybody has any ideas or input as to how to deal with this, I’d be glad to hear it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

The story sounds very interesting. Maybe you should ask him if the people that gave him the information was someone that you know, or were they a man or a woman, or did they come from somewhere else.

By the way, what state do you live in? Are you near the ocean shore, or inland?

How old does you son think he is going to be when it occurs? Will he be young, old, in school? Will he have a younger brother or sister when this all occurs, and if so will they survive also.

Is he going to survive by swimming, or flying, or by a boat? Ice cream or some other favorite kind of treat may make him tell you more while you are interogating him. Good luck. I'll be interested to hear more about this strange turn in your life.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The world spinning out of control could be symbolic - as things are spinning out of control faster and faster every day. I was just writing in my journal last night that it seemed as if the plug had been taken out of a bathtub full of water and most of the water had already gone down, leaving what water is left spinning quickly down the drain.

And considering that when the Rapture occurs all children will be "taken care of" (ie. Raptured) that does make sense to me. They will be looked after by those adults that are also Raptured and Holy Ghosts and Angels who are already residents of the Spirit Realm.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
very interesting! maybe he will survive because he will be visiting those family members who live in high places, like Colorado or the Appalachian mountains. Are you planning to send him to those family members sometime soon, and were you and your wife not planning on going?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is rather interesting. S&F. Please keep us posted and let us know if he talks more.

Maybe try asking him if the people that told him are not from this planet or something.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

interesting, my 16 year old brother mentioned we should find a place deep in the appilachian mountains(they already live in pennsylvania), but he said it is to populated. he also said the mafias would be in power afterword.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

If the poles shift again (i think they happened and the Siberian Wooly Mammoth with flowers in it's moth is evidence of this) i would assume water would be launched all across the globe and the only safe places are mountain tops. I really wish i lived in Colorado and i may want to move there.. Tibet or anywhere around there would also be great! Maybe it's time to dedicate my life to buddhist monks and move into the mountains for a few years!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Originally posted by RussianScientists

The story sounds very interesting. Maybe you should ask him if the people that gave him the information was someone that you know, or were they a man or a woman, or did they come from somewhere else.

That’s part of the problem. First of all, my son is one of those people that loves to have a secret. His favorite games are hiding my keys and crude magic tricks. It’s all about making you guess and him deriving satisfaction from something that he knows but you don’t. Trying to get him to tell you a secret is like chewing bricks.

He was at a birthday party yesterday, coincidentally for the one cousin that would survive, at which I was not present. However, I know his uncle and cousin. The whole family, while good people, are not that sophisticated. The dinner conversations invariably revolve around how many deer they shot and who can make the best jerky and what’s the best place to buy truck tires. I’m hard-pressed to believe that any one of them would have brought this sort of topic up. Could be, but I doubt it.

By the way, what state do you live in? Are you near the ocean shore, or inland?

We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Far from the ocean. But like I said, his blanket statements of “everywhere” and “everyone” are not the same as you or I would use them. My guess is that he meant a whole lot of people would be wiped out by water. But not everyone – even though what he said implied that. Remember, he’s 3. A lot of his wording is not that precise.

How old does you son think he is going to be when it occurs? Will he be young, old, in school? Will he have a younger brother or sister when this all occurs, and if so will they survive also.

That’s a good question and I will have to get him later – he is out visiting grandma for Mother’s Day. Wish I had thought of that earlier.

Ice cream or some other favorite kind of treat may make him tell you more while you are interogating him. Good luck.

HA! Good idea, but, like I said; he loves to play ‘I know a secret’. It may work but he’s already been loaded up with cake from yesterday and he’ll probably get more today at grandma’s house. I’ll have to put him on a diet of broccoli and baked chicken for a few days to soften him up.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Where do you live btw? I say this because if you live on the east and west coast then maybe his dream might make some sense. Also where do your relatives live? Colorado? Somewhere mid west? You should try to investigate a little further

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Perhaps your son saw some news coverage of the flood in Tennessee while visiting his aunt. Or maybe a movie like waterworld

If he goes to sunday school perhaps they just got a lesson on noah's ark. I wouldn't take it seriously.
He might have some more dreams tonight. Just be ready to listen. Sometimes God uses little people for big things.

I just wanted to add that I miss Pittsburgh ( everything but the traffic) had a great friend over in Green Tree that I miss very much. Sparked a few memories there!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
S&F

I think cases like this have far more credibility than the David Wilcock's of the world.

You seemed to draw a conclusion in the opening when you said

Who told him about this theory of the precession of the equinoxes and polar displacement, etc?

Did he say something you didn't mention regarding the equinoxes or the poles? Or is his description of water, shaking and spinning your interpretation of such?

I hope you get more information out of him. Perhaps the person/people who told him that much can tell him more. Reminds me of the movie Knowing.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
2 explanations.

1. He had a dream from maybe watching something on TV, overhearing it, or hearing news about flooding or earthquakes.

2. You are just lying to get attention or over exaggerating the story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

yeah the funny thing is he said the water level was going to raise 9 feet. i guess for every foot its a mile or 2 inland. i dunno i haven't done the research. haven't really felt the need. i find ET_MANS videos to be a fairly accurate portrayal.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No. We live in Pittsburgh. And the two other family members that he said would survive are close, but in different areas.

One is an adult and one is 9 years old. The only connection they have is that they are both male. He didn't identify every survivor in the family. He only identified those that he personally knew.

We never asked about the others because there didn't seem like much point in it.

Also, as for Pittsburgh; everyone that he knew locally was going to die. Don't know what that says about specific locations. But again, he said "everyone" and "everywhere". I assume that means people in Brussels, Kansas City, etc. My take is that only certain people, whatever their location, will survive. Don't know if it's luck, chance or destiny.

His statements are what they are. I don't have any answers but I'm of the type to think that he got this information from an explainable source. I'm open to the possibility that it was some sort of 'visitation' but he won't tell me one way or the other. That's a big part of my frustration with this.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
the kid is scared. where he got the information, the possibilities are endless.
More likely than not, from a slighter older relative, i.e. the cousin who will survive, who relayed this scary story to your child simply for that purpose.
Kids like to scare each other.
So he's scared about it, and relayed his fears to you in a matter of fact manner. Probably for two reasons, he himself is scared, and now he's going to scare someone else with the same story.
Again, kids like to scare other children and people.
Who doesn't love a scary story? As for him not giving all the information you want, well, he told you his scary story, you expressed concern through questioning, which translates into fear. Now he's got you on the hook, and he's going to keep you there as long as he can.
Smart little bugger. I can almost hear the little sing song in his head " I'm scaring mommy.. na nah na na na nah
Orrrr, it could be a prophecy......

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Did he say something you didn't mention regarding the equinoxes or the poles? Or is his description of water, shaking and spinning your interpretation of such?

No, not my interpretation. What he said was what he said. And like I said, he physically acted it out. He did this in front of his aunt first. She’s 70 and her entertainment consists of reading Agatha Christie and baking cookies. She thought the whole thing was weird but sort of silly. She was shocked by the fact that he was pronouncing death upon all of us without hesitation or emotion. He just said it as a simple truth.

After she told me about it, I was the one that explained to her the speculations about the Earth ‘tipping over’. She never had a clue before. When she told me what he said, and then he demonstrated the same scenario, that’s when it made the connection to me.

I started his ‘interrogation’ by simply asking; “Did you tell aunt Jean we’re all going to die?”

I’ve been in the law enforcement and legal fields long enough to know what a leading question is. I kept the inquires to the basics as much as possible: who, what, where, why and how.

What I got was not a lot – and much of it was confusing. Please remember, I’m trying to question a 3 year old. It ain’t like F. Lee Bailey doing a lie detector test. It’s a lot of jumping on the couch in his underwear while making pronouncements of doom. Really frustrating.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just for s**ts & giggles, ask him how old he was, or how big he was when the other people found him to take care of him. Might provide a timeline for ya.

PS - Wolf321, agree with you on the Wilcock thing. I tried watching that new doc about 2012 event horizen, and well..... I didn't finish it. I feel bad for the people that had to sit through the lecture physically.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by hhcore]

[edit on 5/9/2010 by hhcore]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If your that curious why dont you try to bribe him to tell you, give him something he would enjoy for the information. If that doesnt work try to suggest who it was that told him. i.e. were they in your dreams, were they fom the sky, did they have clothes on????

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

same people who told me at his age??

I also have allways known all this and that I would be fine....

I honestly think we are holding back to give the ignorant a bit longer to have a change of heart, but let me tell ya...even the most patient are sick of the ignorance, predudice, self rightousnes, judgmentalness....etc, etc, etc, just the general causes of seperation and lack of love in this world....

I used to be soooooo tolerant of the intollerant, now I am pretty much done...... ready to throw in the towell and give up.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
Good points and accepted. Though I emphatically refute #2.

There is one other possibility: it was some sort of prophetic dream, message, revelation, etc.

I’ll admit, I'm in the camp of #1 myself. But it's still not satisfying me. Something doesn’t feel ‘right’. I’m one of the most cynical, bitter persons I know. This is just weird. I know one can’t translate in word the weight of knowing someone and knowing when they are telling the truth or lying. But this, knowing my son, is just disturbing. It was disturbing to my aunt as well.

That’s the point of this thread; a baby (relatively) started making definitive statements that basically everyone he knows is going to die. He doesn’t seem perturbed at all by this ‘fact’. Just the opposite, he seems reassured that he will be “ok”. This is coming from the same person that can have a complete emotional collapse if he can’t find his favorite stuffed animal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join