It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
From the Bible (KJV)

Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Isa 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again

All children under the age of accountability shall be taken to be with the Lord before the end as will true Christians. They (the angels) will take care of them and gather them together before the end comes. The Earth will move from it's orbit, spin around like a drunken sailor, shake terribly as will the heavens (sky and space). It shall come to an end and be finished.

I don't think 3 year olds read the bible, but they do dream, and the dream was for us. Why, to get right with God before the end so you don't have to be one those that will die when the Earth shakes terribly and spins out of control and strays from it's orbit.

Want to live. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by asking Him to forgive you of your sin and save you. But you must believe with your heart that Jesus is Lord and desire for Him to save you, which is faith. Do you have faith ? It's very simple and all you need to do is to believe and accept. If you do accept, tell someone.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Hey I loved your opening post mate,
Reminded me of when I had a really strong dream as a kid,about my local city being taken over by mega huge trees and vines,Ankor Wat style.

I told my parents,and they said "Oh that sounds lovely."

And I said "But there were no people."

That was 30 years ago,and I remember it as though it was yesterday.
Still feels real.
Maybe your Son will remember his dream when hes older, if it was a proper vivid one.
My dream has not come true so far BTW,but it will one day I guess(hopefully not for a few millenia).

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Kids that young are honest and pure. And when you are honest and pure you do see things and can communicate. Now the problem is that you have to understand his language. Some of the suggestions that you got from others how to communicate with him may help you determine what he is talking. Kids also watch TV and you be surprised how quickly they learn. So you have to distinguish between facts and fantasy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I work in Northern California in Anderson valley and i work with two brothers from Mexico (legal for all you haters) and one of the brothers approached me with a similar dream. He is not a conspiracy person, never saw the movie, just works and goes home. But he had a dream that the city we live in was under water...weird...when he told me I got mega chills...luckily I dont live there anymore, a little further inland and alot higher!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A few ideas...

If you think he is faking it then keep in mind its a truism of child psychology that much of his ongoing behavior and reaction to what he said will be based on your reaction to what he is saying....he will feed on that...and if he thinks he has power, he will manipulate it, and you - its not a judgement or a bad thing..its just what 3-5 yr old do, they see the world in terms of power grabs. So if you are seeking more info try to be less inquiring..try scoffing..try disbelief..try out right rejection without proof or slip in a 'oh ok..what movie was that from again?'.

or

Given the extent of media manipulation and serepticious conditioning going on in our world atm, its highly likely his report could be a result of a mish mash of reported news snips or movie titles and previews he has taken in..likely spanning the past year or more, whose information has colated in his mind and without a language to express, have overwhemled him or made him afraid enough to project forward into a fantasty story to explain it to himself. Ask him what he is fearing....what he is frightened of...help him to comprehend the reality of the world around him and life without certainty, remind him not everything he see's or hears is real or the truth.
Teach him HOW to know the difference between the real and unreal, between fact and false belief and truth and measureable reality.

or

Your son could genuinely be having preemptive cognition..which may or may still not represent actual reality - as it could be symbolic presense. Either way if this is true, then this experience is very real - to him.
Having experienced this myself since childhood and having a child who has it as well..it know it can be very confusing as its not something that can be expained..it doesn't have a conscise language outside of imagry or adult manipulated viewpoints and labels of it. To experience it, it is like a dislocation in time as much as space that can be very isolating and very frightening at first. Assure him he is safe and you will listen...but again dont buy into it. Allow it to unfold.

That he said someone told him xyz is interesting in this sense as that someone is likely an older version of the child..so in a sense, he told himself..but cant see himself in the elder version yet so he objectify's the other...he doesnt comprehend that is his self...doesnt understand how somone can be in his head..and he still trusts grown ups - he is only 3.

Again Id be careful how you approach it..too much attention can feed a fantasy and the truth gets lost..to little may led to a counter affect..more introvertness and eventually mania. Acceptance is the key for me and my child and at times its a nochalant acceptance...I just acknowledge what he says without judging like and say something like 'ok'...and 'lets go do xyz' real world thing. I allow the truth to reveal itself rather than pushing.

cheers and best to you

Ro

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
Yeah!!.. bribe him with ice cream or cookies or somethin!!
that'd be a great way to teach a 3 yr old that spreading fear can lead to great rewards... he's gotta learn it sooner or later
maybe then he can grow up to work in the MSM!!!!
I wonder if that's how Alex Jones and his ilk got their start on their paths...
Anyway, welcome to the world of being manipulated by your children....
Get used to it, you got years of it to look forward to....

I have a child myself and he is very well behaved. Who on earth said it was spreading fear? Some may get scared of the prophecy but others arent. Your not rewarding him for spreading fear, your rewarding him for telling you very important information that (if correct) could save some lives. Now i aint Daddy of the year but i'd take my chances getting as much info out of my child as i could, be it giving them a bl**dy cookie or not.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0
Kids that young are honest and pure.

NO THEY ARE NOT. Some of them are honest and pure, others are terrible. I have seen children in the street that age spit on people, kick people, throw things through windows, scratch cars, lie, get their siblings into trouble for nothing, swear at their parents etc.

Children pre 2.5/3 are pure

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this might seem weird but im 99 procent sure this is where he got his info from aliens
they told me stuff when i was a kid 2 so ur kid wont tell u cuz he doesnt know or doesnt understand they somehow transport thought into ur head research it the cia has and still is experimentinng with this therefore its also possible they put itt in his head but they
trust me or maybe god told him i reALLY WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUS

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What a nice story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is crazy but i'm going to admit something that some of you would think i'm crazy. I live in NYC and some of my friends told me (a year ago and some months ago) they had a dream about a huge wave hitting land.

Now i thought it was just one of those dream interpretations type of thing, where the water and waves meant something...but now i'm sensing it is not.

This kid is probably on to something...it's funny how evolution of the mind is progressing with children born from 2000 till now.

I'm sensing it and with God on my side, I feel more power...more enlightenment.

I also had a dream that a website was gonna have the detailed truth on what's to come. ANd guess what? That prediction/dream could be true and this site may be a candidate...

time will tell

[edit on 9-5-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
What a nice story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

mostly in dreams, but when awake they had white hair, everything around was bright white so you only saw the white..... mabey ask him about the white???

Didn't see the "people" with the white hair until the end when they would send me back, while reciving the "message" everythinh is just white.... saw them a few weeks before 9/11 as well, and a few times in the 80's....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

What a sad and inaccurate statement. 3 year olds are babies.

The situation in the streets you are describing is far-fetched, or you live in an in-humane neighborhood. I don't believe the most lousy of neighborhoods has babies running around spitting and scratching cars, as a regular occurance. Babies do throw tantrums, this is normal, what you describe is something pre-meditated- and that is not the maturity level of a 3 year old.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The earth will be fine. - Real Prophecy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In his book The Black Arts Richard Cavendish states that the ancient Egyptians once attained their prophecy from the chance remarks of children. I don't see that as being too far "out there".

However, is it possible your little guy saw that movie with Nick Cage where the Earth got destroyed by a solar flare? Or that he's just been watching too much History Channel lately?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp
This is crazy but i'm going to admit something that some of you would think i'm crazy. I live in NYC and some of my friends told me (a year ago and some months ago) they had a dream about a huge wave hitting land.

If none of them had seen the movie "the day after tomorrow" or heard anyone talking about it ever,then it would be weirder.

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't know how some of you can say that he got his information from television. All of the shows that I see on the History channel don't simply say "UR GONNA DIE," but examine the evidence presented by the various sources. Now, this isn't to say the young lad didn't have a dream...but when our dreams are becoming more real than our waking lives, that's when things get interesting.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think the morale of all this is, did he get his breakfast? I've had some pretty crazy dreams, we all have. I would question him further but for the most part its most likely nothing.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

In the book of revelation and in the "prophets" of the old testiment concerning "The Day Of The Lord", man is made is destroyed by 1/3 but not completely by demonic forces and natural disasters combined... Hence not completely destroyed thus keeping His promise.. And not by flood, but by geo activity, war, famine and disease, and interestingly enough; the beasts of the earth which I also put down to animal viruses crossing species...

Edit to add... My mom who with all due respect is a bit thick lol and knows nothing about science, had a dream about 3 years ago where she was on a beech and then the tide went out very quickly and then some Cockerals "Flew" in the the air crowing (flightless birds i know) then came a mile high wave to wash everything away... The tide going out quickly got my attention
because my mom would not know that is what would happen if a tsunami was generated.. I dont meant to demean my moms intelligence but its true and she knows when Im lying or have done someting wrong and still gives me a clip around the ear, me being 37!... Then the cocks crowing... And flying... A warning... But the biblical interpretation of seas and waters is always "The Peoples of the Earth".... Comming like a huge wave? An Invasion?? Who knows?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by adkchamp

If none of them had seen the movie "the day after tomorrow" or heard anyone talking about it ever,then it would be weirder.

www.imdb.com...

As there is no such thing as coincidences or accidents, one-1 must consider the possibilites are endless from an INFINITE perspective and we exist now and ALWAYS and our Family Of Light/Higher Selfs await us on the otherside/pass. Treat other's as you would like to be treated/Follow the LIGHT and feel the LOVE from within/have HOPE and FAITH and do not fear what will become of you as death is inevitable and life goes on from within, your Heart/Soul/Spirit.

I have HOPE/FAITH and lots of LOVE and LIGHT for all of you, stay connected, find your way from within, all the answer's you ever wanted to know you will find from within your Heart/Soul just ask.

LOVE&LIGHT,
D.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join