It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

jus to be clear i found this post on a godlikeproductions forum (link at the bottom), unfortunately these arnt my children

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Can you make a video of an interview with said 3 year old and his Prophetic Vision?

It would be interesting to hear the words come out of his mouth...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have a 3-Year Old, I'm in no way a religious person or attend church. We don't pray or read the bible, as a matter of fact, there isn't a bible in my house!

My son woke up the other morning and told me and my wife frantically "We have to get ready for the party" Who's party, we said "It's baby Jesus Party, we have to get ready!" Me and my get goosebumps every time we talk about it

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnet2000
I have a 3-Year Old, I'm in no way a religious person or attend church. We don't pray or read the bible, as a matter of fact, there isn't a bible in my house!

My son woke up the other morning and told me and my wife frantically "We have to get ready for the party" Who's party, we said "It's baby Jesus Party, we have to get ready!" Me and my get goosebumps every time we talk about it

That's odd. Has your son ever been to church?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2011 by ginchmaster because: because he cant figure out how to delete it

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

Nope! Never! But now we might!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You need to dig deeper.

Find out more about what your child thinks about the future.

This is important. Young kids are pure.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

You need to dig deeper.

Find out more about what your child thinks about the future.

This is important. Young kids are pure.

I agree that young children haven't been tainted by the societal pressures most adults face. What motive could a three-year-old possibly have when it comes to a "Jesus Party"? I'd be interested to hear more about what your son has to say. Ask him some open-ended, no-pressure type questions, like, "who's on the guest list for the Jesus Party"?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Anything new come out of your kid's mouth

I'm very intrigued to this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i must admit that i've only read the first 10 pages. and will read the rest after this post. the one thing that comes to my mind is that the child has seen something. weather it's a tv show video or a vision it would be hard to say, i say this because he acted it out, 3 yr olds dont just make up this kinda stuff. he has seen something. they haven't had the time in their lives, to develop the imagination needed to tell a story like this with out seeing it first.

another thing that comes to mind is if you have tried to find out how old he is when this happens? does he say that he is bigger, and or if his cuz is older? what about his uncle did you asked if he was starting to look like pap pap yet?
i know that you are trying to understand what might be going on with your son, i just think maybe this might help get a little insight to what could be done to help figure it out. if nothing else you may find that it happens later in life and you can have time to search for answers at a such a pace that lets you explore all avenues, if its a tv or video thing then its just a dream, but if its a vision, well thats a different can of worms. would be nice to know how old he he might think he is when it happens

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
No offence but how does a 3 year old comprehend that we live on a rotating spherical 'erf'?
Also death and dying is also incomprehensible at that age.
I have a 2 year old who can spell some words and tries to do the alphabet, she is considered very smart for her age but this is helped by her older sister who is 5 who is still trying to wrap her head around death and that we live on a ball that spins.
Things about this story don't make sense, If you said a 5 or 6 year old maybe.

[Edit to add]

Originally posted by Reign02
Let me guess that this will happen in 2012 huh? Did you watch "The Knowing" recently? maybe you made this up or maybe your kid watched this with you. sounds almost like the movie...

Of course,I already forgot all the 2012 nonsense, I haven't seen Knowing yet, I will check that out, at least some good came of this thread.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by keepithush]

That gives the story MORE creedence not less, for me. As you say, how did the kid know that stuff? Kinda like, how could our ancestors thousands of years ago know about 9 planets, Saturn's rings, etc?

Oh, and, everyones different. Maybe your kids are slow. Just sayin... It happens. If your kid steps on an ant while you're outside playing, its not hard to explain death... If you have a globe in your house or a poster showing the solar system, its not hard to explain earth spinning and sunlight/darkness cycles, etc...

But then one lady I used to work for would almost NEVER allow her kids to go outside. She was soooo paranoid that something would happen to them. They spent literally at least 95% of their first 3-4 years inside a house.

So as you can see, there are different routes to development. The child who's parents take him camping all the time may very well have a much greater chance that "something" could happen to them. But they will also learn about the world around them much faster.

Maybe you're more of the "stay inside because its dangerous out there" type... Or maybe like some parents you put your kid In front of the tv so you can have some "peace and quiet", while some parents, like the op, might love to spend every minute with their kids, teaching them new things, staying very amused at how they react to different things and having joy like no other when they see something clicks and their child learned something, so maybe ops child has been exposed to many more dofferent ideas.

Maybe ops kid is about to turn 4 while yours just turned 3.

Maybe you fed your kid too many gmos.

I could go on, but, by now you should realize that just because your kid can't do something, that doesn't mean nobody can at that age.

It's no reason to love them any less, jeez... So your kid is not a genius, big deal! Maybe they will be very kind towards others and that will be their gift. Maybe they will become president. Not every kid has to be highly intelligent.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

I am the guardian of the light. My brothers and sisters come as beings of darkness. Because man cannot see
into the higher realms of creative mass.

I know what will happen. And the reason why your son will not die is because THEY will take him.

Show this picture to your son. Ask him if hes seen something like this in his dreams.
All the adults die. The aliens only want the kids. I saw it in my vision.
The dark aliens showed me what was going to happen. And no. Its not them that will be doing it.
The dark aliens are the ones coming out of the portal to stop the real bad guys who are controlling the
worlds governments by fear and force right now.

Show him this picture. Ask him what he thinks about it.

edit on 9-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join