It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 10
162
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie
 


hey thanks alot man, I appreciate the compliment. I dont have any kids, so Im not at the cutting edge of child psychology, but I was trying to think of a way that he could get some info about the source or possibly the "mouse" if the "mouse" was the source in this instance.

Also, in my other posts on this thread, I forgot to mention the KEY to the "future dreams" and why so many people are skeptical:

If you dont believe in the "future dreams", then you are obviously not having them.
Think of it like an "email" about an "event" and you are not recieving the "emails". What would that tell you, if all these people start saying they are being given very specific data from an unidentifyable source, and now all these different people (from all diff. places and walks of life) are reporting the same "email".
Either you already GET the "emails", you will get the "emails", or you will never get the "emails". Part of the reason you are not currently on the "mailing list" is that your negative attitudes are preventing you from becoming a "subscriber" to the "newsletter".
Even for people that are not having the "future dreams" or the "grey room/corridor" dreams, Im sure you can at least sense something is approaching, cant you? dont you feel like there is something about to happen? dont you feel like the days are growing shorter, despite the fact that the clocks claim they are not?

** edit for spelling


[edit on 10-5-2010 by 12.13.2012]




posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Strange thread to come across after I just got done watching the movie 'Knowing'.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Shadows in Silence]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




Mod Note: You Have a (PM) message - Click Here.

[edit on 10/5/2010 by Sauron]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadows in Silence
 

Shadows in Silence,

That is funny. I watched the same movie last night and come across this thread this morning.......Synchronicity??

Well....here's to the end. Carpe diem!!!

Peace



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadows in Silence
Strange thread to come across after I just got done watching the movie 'Knowing'.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Shadows in Silence]


ahhh, this is ANOTHER good point I forgot to add^

You see, the people that are having these "dreams" or "visions" have been having them for a long time. The OP states his kid is like 3 yrs old. For some people they fade away and the connection is lost. Some people learn how to harness it.

TPTB know what the deal is, because they also have "seers" or "pre-cogs" or whatever you want to name this. Its not uncommon, and there have always been people able to do it. TPTB also know the game is almost over, and as someone earlier in the post stated, they are masters of the numbers game, the more people they can mislead with disinfo or not being straight about disclosure on any level, the better chance they have of ruling this planet thru lies to finally realize their NWO dream.
Also, another thing I think of from time to time is: (and this might be a little out there for some people) I cannot say I have had any foresight or "dreams" about getting on ships, based on how much of a positive or negative person I truly am at that moment (as someone mentioned earlier), but Im not prepared to rule it out as a possibility. Lets just say there are SEVERAL different types of aliens, and some are benevolent. But then again, some are NOT. Now, lets say that in the event the 2012/Nibiru camp is on the right track, and as that star nears earth, its planets are in tow, and those planets have a, oh I dont know, lets say reptilian/reptoid type creature that has evolved into its predominant intelligent species, and they find human flesh delicious. Or, they have found that since they have "genetically engineered" us, some things about us have changed that they had not anticipated and tho we are quite crude and for the most part a violent species, our spinal fluid is useful to them in some medical manner, as well as a cow or horse (see: cattle mutilations). Or, that now they can interface our ovaries and sperm to their reproductive systems to further another more advanced hybrid. I dont wanna get too far off topic or too far down the rabbit hole, but there are many pieces to this puzzle, and we already have several, but everytime someone chooses to make a summary decision about it and say "hmm, NAH, its not a possibility", rather than research it, well, that goes right back to why you arent getting the "emails"...



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigjiggamarco
My three year old told me to wipe ma butt, so i did.


wow thats really intelligent and mature. You have kids......?



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 

you're welcome.

and no i dont get the emails,
cuz i usually am the one telling others about what might be happening in the world,
to wake up and stop walking around like zombies,
oblivious to what is really going on behind the scenes.

tho someone did mention something about the world spinning faster
and time going quicker even though it doesnt seem that way
because of the clocks not showing time moving faster,
or something to that effect, which is what i am thinking is actually happening.


Originally posted by bigjiggamarco
My three year old told me to wipe ma butt, so i did.


lol , if you need your child to tell you that you need to wipe your butt,
there is seriously something wrong

tho still waiting to find out where passengers child got the info from.
EDIT: to shorten post

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Marshall Twinie]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie
 


if you dont mind me asking, where do you live? Also, its not a good thing or a bad thing if you are not getting the "emails", that may not mean anything in the long run. I dont know why I do get the "emails", I can only assume it is to lessen the blow of shock for me when its time to do whatever it is Im supposed to do to help other people, that I wont be caught up in the sheer amazement of all of it, and I will be able to perform my "tasks", because I had dreamed it so many times before that it wont seem too unfamiliar.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Movie 'Knowing' springs to mind.
There the 'kids' or the 'chosen' ones are the only one who can 'hear the call' from 'them'.....

Im not saying anything is made up , the world is a bizarre place !!!



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
First let me state, that I DID read your story, let me also state that I ONLY read the comments on the first page, I didnt feel the need to read ALL of them.

My Two cents- (and again, I didnt read all the posts, so if any of this has been mentioned , my bad).
I think maybe your son is not lying about what he says. To the degree of him recieving this information from someone else, so all he is doing is regurgitating it from another source.(At least thats how it seems to me). So I WOULD NOT be worrying if there was something WRONG with your kid, cause it doesnt appear that way.

With that said, you now have to focus on WHO told him these things?
and there can only be a few possible candidates...

A. The Discovery Channel.
B. A neighborhood friend.
C. Aliens.
D. Barney.
E. Woody Harleson
F. An apparition.
G. God Himself.
H. A Family member (brother, sister,cousin)who is trying to mess with his ..

If I am missing anymore of the alphabet that needs to be addressed please fill in void.

When kids know too much at such a young age, they tend to say things you would never expect them to say. You dont really think that the kid has had enough time to process that much information so quickly but they are sometimes smarter than adults when it comes to using your imagination and connecting that imagination to reality.
They are still learning about the basics, therefore they tend to over exagerate their words when it comes to explaining things. (hense his description of "everywhere")

Hell, he may be right.
It really does not sound that far off to me.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Beware of what you put your faith in.


Deuteronomy 18:20


But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

18:21


You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?


18:22


When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.


Jeremiah 14:14


Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.


Jeremiah 23:16


Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.


Lamentations 2:14


Your prophets have seen for you False and foolish visions; And they have not exposed your iniquity So as to restore you from captivity, But they have seen for you false and misleading oracles.


Matthew 24:24


For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepesilvia
Beware of what you put your faith in.


Deuteronomy 18:20


But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

18:21


You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?


18:22


When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.


Jeremiah 14:14


Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.


Jeremiah 23:16


Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.


Lamentations 2:14


Your prophets have seen for you False and foolish visions; And they have not exposed your iniquity So as to restore you from captivity, But they have seen for you false and misleading oracles.


Matthew 24:24


For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.


So are you trying to say a 3 year old is a false prophet, and that by Gods words that kid shall die?
Are you not so sure that this kid may in fact be a true prophet?
The kids prophecy has not yet had time to come true yet, so you cannot call him a false prophet if he has not been able to prove himself.
And I doubt that GOD himself, would create a 3 year old false prophet just so some guy could go on ATS and tell us all about his kids dream/prophecy.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
uh, guys did you hear what I said? Its not just HIS kid, it is ALOT of people- kids, and adults, who are, or have for a while, been getting the "emails". And another thing: For all you "christians" out there- its funny how you have this twisted skewed version that fabricated religion has programmed you to believe in. Think about this for one minute: If GOD (and I DO believe there is a GOD, but I would speculate "its" name is so complex, glorious and incredible, that no creature can pronounce it) shows so much favoritism towards christians, but not to people of other faiths and religions, is that to say that your "devout christian" neighbor "Bob" who cheats on his wife, but he is in chruch every sunday to repent- has a better chance in getting into your 'heaven" than lets say a 5 yr old girl that lives in some tribe that has never been exposed to modern religion, but the child is without "sin"? Is that right? You actually think because you have labeled yourself a "christian" you are to be awarded everlasting life in the Kingdom of "GOD", when a child free of sin and never being exposed to "christianity" would be denied acces to eternal life and possibly suffer eternity in the damnation of eternal hellfire and brimstone? WOW, you really need to analyze your faith model because it sounds like somebody lied to you. The same thing goes for catholicism: didnt "GOD" say: "thou shalt put no idol before me" - then what is the POPE? Why would you need him as a conduit to speak with "GOD" when you have already been TOLD by "GOD" that thats a BIG no-no?? Basically, that goes for any religion that really believes that THEIR "GOD" is right, and "He" will destroy all others who believe in a different version of what appears to be the same "GOD"..



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't think that I saw this come up completely, but what about this: Could we consider this a case of an Indigo Child? Indigo Children (en.wikipedia.org...) are sort of an anomaly that grew out of the 70's and 80's. However, its mystery and power can be discredited as coincidence as well as many other things that can be proven as something else, the theory is interesting. Who knows, perhaps your kid could be displaying some of the traits and even wilder, perhaps other people like that could be sharing some sort of group consciousness and he and or others are receiving a message. Or on a more contemporary tone, he may have been visited by extra terrestrials capable of such knowledge. Who knows, still very interesting.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
95% of the people on this board have a passion for the dramatic. Seriously, stop with the prediction posts. I had a dream that obama was going to die, i need to make thread hurry! Im sure my 3 year old would love to see my fall down and die when i catch her in the cookie jar.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by hiwhatsup]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
....................
@ElectricUniverse = If you believe us "deniers" shouldn't participate in threads, for one I'm not bashing the TS or offending anyone. Thing is, if everyone agreed with the TS, would this still be a forum? If no one challenged the idea then would this still be an intellectual exchange? And yeah, no need to use the words stupid or other degrading adejctives, its rather childish (no pun intended). Peace.


First of all, I called childish the other member who said he was laughing because some us thought there "could be something to what the little kid said"...

Second of all, I don't agree with everyone, or with everything, but I certainly don't go around laughing at people for what they think.

Third of all, you might think it was just a bad dream, but for a 3 year old to be saying these things is not normal. Heck i remember being 4 or 5 years old and I remember many of the dream/visions I had as a kid, and as I grew up, which I still have from time to time.

I didn't say that you, or anyone else must believe him, but I have no patience for people who laugh at what others think, or believe.

If you don't think there is any possibility that what this 3 year old said may be more than just a bad dream no matter what anyone says you will not change your mind, hence why even discuss this topic anyway?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TS31981
I don't think that I saw this come up completely, but what about this: Could we consider this a case of an Indigo Child? Indigo Children (en.wikipedia.org...) are sort of an anomaly that grew out of the 70's and 80's. However, its mystery and power can be discredited as coincidence as well as many other things that can be proven as something else, the theory is interesting. Who knows, perhaps your kid could be displaying some of the traits and even wilder, perhaps other people like that could be sharing some sort of group consciousness and he and or others are receiving a message. Or on a more contemporary tone, he may have been visited by extra terrestrials capable of such knowledge. Who knows, still very interesting.


i mean of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the people over the age of 21 in the world, they chose a three year old to spread our ultimate fate. i don't know who to believe anymore lol. the infant, his parent, or the adult who knows how to lie.

seriously, are we so desperate for our own destruction that we would swallow this kind of rubbish? apparently yes according to all the stars and flags. this is just sad.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Perhaps the origin of the child's "vision" was induced by an evil spirit who is aware of the fathers interests in ATS and provoked this in the child to play the fathers fears and provide itself with negative energies to feed itself. In all likelihood the child's white light explained that "they" would not allow the "child" to die, protecting the child's spirit from "death". I think it might be more productive to talk to the child and try and comfort him in understanding that GOD has his own plans and not everything he sees in his "vision" is what will be allowed to happen. It s not impossible that this fear is something that is nothing more than a nightmare, even if one provoked by an outside spirit.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by majicbar]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by majicbar
Perhaps the origin of the child's "vision" was induced by an evil spirit who is aware of the fathers interests in ATS and provoked this in the child to play the fathers fears and provide itself with negative energies to feed itself. In all likelihood the child's white light explained that "they" would not allow the "child" to die, protecting the child's spirit from "death". I think it might be more productive to talk to the child and try and comfort him in understanding that GOD has his own plans and not everything he sees in his "vision" is what will be allowed to happen. It s not impossible that this fear is something that is nothing more than a nightmare, even if one provoked by an outside spirit.


That's the worse thing anyone could ever say. I say this because my mother was/is very religious and she thought I was possessed by the devil as a child because of the things I would tell her.

It didn't, and doesn't happen all the time, but from time to time I would say something about the future, and even as a child I would do so, and it would happen.

My mother took me to priests, who would claim the same thing that it was the devil even though I never have reacted as a possessed person. I was taken to doctors who would say there was nothing wrong with me and it was probably just an overactive imagination.

Anyway, that is the worse thing to say or think about a child unless you see him trashing out, and speaking in a demon like voice or something like that. Even then I would just try to help the child instead of deriding him/her.

Since then both my parents have changed a lot and they believe things they didn't believe about when I was youger.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It is simple. Tell him to stop watching Hollywood movies to much. He must have seen the "The Day the Earth Stood Still". It all makes sense - he associated himself with two children at the end of the film - they were taken up into space ships by aliens and then released back to Earth after the catastrophe occurred to repopulate the Earth.




top topics



 
162
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join