It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
I don't know of anyone who calls their own child a "pisser" and "stinker". I'm not inclined to believe this story. It's bad enough to have people tell you a story that someone else told them, but a story that was supposedly told to them by a 3 year old?

It's tongue in cheek humour and many, many people do it.

Never called your mum an old hag in jest? or an animal such as a angry dog a bastard?

Get over yourself...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

He had a dream...or did he?
Sometimes out of the mouth of babes comes truth.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
With regards to the actual story I find it very interesting, It definately does seem strange for a 3 year old to behave in such an emphatic manner considering the subject.

People have already replied with the possibilities so I won't repeat them but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

S+F!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

That story freaks me out.

I have had these "flashes"(waking dream) of a flood and I then began to look for high elevation.

Weird.

I called my oldest daughter who is a geologist and asked her the elevation where I live and she was not sure.

I looked it up and found that w are about 600 feet above sea level in NW corner near Athabasca and up to 4567 feet in the S W corner... although near the area I am going to buy land it hits 4000 feet.

The only issue I have with my choice of property is that it is secluded...no internet, near designated dark zone...no artificial light etc....lol

When I was a boy I loved this area and I will die and be buried in that land. lol

sehlah

Anyhow out of the mouth of babes proceeds wisdom!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I had a dream about the stars spinning very very fast too, I woke up in fear shortly after.

As soon as I read this OP, I remembered that dream and the eery coincidence.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Close, but NOT AWAYS does it mean people. Take Revelation 18, it specifically speaks of the merchants and ships on the waters, watching afar off, while the sea ports burn. So you have to take everything in context.

Recon3

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by ararisq

In the book of revelation and in the "prophets" of the old testiment concerning "The Day Of The Lord", man is made is destroyed by 1/3 but not completely by demonic forces and natural disasters combined... Hence not completely destroyed thus keeping His promise.. And not by flood, but by geo activity, war, famine and disease, and interestingly enough; the beasts of the earth which I also put down to animal viruses crossing species...

Edit to add... My mom who with all due respect is a bit thick lol and knows nothing about science, had a dream about 3 years ago where she was on a beech and then the tide went out very quickly and then some Cockerals "Flew" in the the air crowing (flightless birds i know) then came a mile high wave to wash everything away... The tide going out quickly got my attention
because my mom would not know that is what would happen if a tsunami was generated.. I dont meant to demean my moms intelligence but its true and she knows when Im lying or have done someting wrong and still gives me a clip around the ear, me being 37!... Then the cocks crowing... And flying... A warning... But the biblical interpretation of seas and waters is always "The Peoples of the Earth".... Comming like a huge wave? An Invasion?? Who knows?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Passenger, did you have a chance to read my post back on page 8? I inquired about your marital status because you seem to be speaking from two points of view. You speak of your wife and you also received a Mothers Day card?

Care to clarify??

I assume that you wouldn't go as far as to make all of this up only to carelessly slip up on some of your details.

Is this a HOAX

[edit on 10-5-2010 by dreb13]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am smelling a Hoax here.

OP only has 5 threads and joined in 2005. Come on folks do a bit of due diligence before starring and flagging.

Only reason I say this is because I look at the OP posting history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When someone that Joins ATS in 2005, then only has a few threads beginning in 2009 though 2010, it makes me think hmmmmmm. Typically if someone joins ATS in 2005 they have at least a couple of threads in 2005,2006, 2007, 2008 right?

Well, I don't see any do you? Maybe i missed them.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Mabye theses people who are going to take care of his are extraterrestrial beings?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There was a commercial posted on this site a few days ago where people suddenly turned summersaults in slow motion and everything turned upside down. When they landed on their feet, they grabbed their "go bags" and headed out the door.

Maybe he saw this commercial advertisement on television?

Hopefully someone else here saw the post and can provide a link for you.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have had similar dreams over the last few years which make me inclined to believe this child's story. I have recalled this dream to a few of my friends and family to find out they to have had similar flooding dreams.
I believe this is related to a group consciousness preparation. And my experience shows that those who relate the dream speak matter of factual.
I have had three dreams of natural disasters that have come true in the last 6 years. Within days of the dream and as I saw it and at locations i never knew existed.
I have spoken to a few children who seem to know there future roles on this planet ( crystal kids) and I think maybe this child as been given a similar role.
The way he recalls this story without emotion is the same way the other children have done.
My suggestion is to gently approach this subject in a way that the child thinks you believe him. Afterward you will be able to tell if he is just leading you on or telling you what he believes to be.
If he believes your sincerity he is more likely to relate future dreams or visions which may give you more insight.
Hope this helps

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So your son is not affected by your death ? The only oddity is here.

He just made a dream, I have been making dreams like this in my entire life. Tsunamies are a very common theme in dreams, as well as the death of the family. If that was real , he would rather have seen his own death.

Also your son has educational problems for refusing to tell you what he knows about how you are supposed to die.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It sounds to me like your son might have caught an episode of Disney XD channel's fantastic 4:
Richard Reed was working on a gravity shield for the government that would enable off planet mining and collections of resources in the future. And Doom got his hands on this proto-type and made it into gravitation weapon that he could cause the earth to spin faster to hold the world hostage to his demands.And it gave a future fast forward flash where most of the earth was ravished by this machine by spinning people and building etc. off the face of the earth.
So it's possible your son might have gotten this from this cartoon which aired on Friday? And I know before you guys start the poking fun.My daughter who turns 4 this month loves super hero's all of them and she watches F4, Spiderman,Hulk,Xmen and I sit with her and watch as well it's kinda our weird bonding thing.She will ask questions about the toon and I'll explain what the story line is about, the difference between good/evil and how they both have an inter working effects on life and it's a series of choices you make as to the out-come you have developed for your life and the life of other around you. Anyway this child could have seen this and we all know how their minds can create wonderful things some times bad and good.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

When asked how he knew this, he replied “cause I got told”.

By that statement your son made could it be that someone told him this from the other side. Maybe it wasn't a dream. Could something or someone be haunting your son? Your son remembers to much from it just being a dream. I wouldn't buy into it or believe any of it.

How long have you lived in your home that you are in now? Did anybody die a tragic death in that home. Any family members die recently that weren't that good in life. Did they believe in God? Any thing strange been happening in your home recently?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Can someone please clear something up for me as I don't have any children and as such I'm not as well versed in the behaviour of 3 years olds as others on here?

Do 3 year olds have the ability to express their dreams? It's just that many people have mentioned he's "simply had a dream" and he's recalling it.

I don't believe the child has a prophetic gift, I simply find the whole situation pretty strange and thus quite interesting.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

OH, that chlid is so aware.

So, we are going to get flooded and earthquaked now?

And are we having end of the world?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yes, they do. And you can ask them to share their dreams each morning. Their verbal abilities very greatly at 3, especially if they have speech disablity or not, but they can share dreams as soon as they talk and that is usually by 1.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
"future dreaming" (for lack of a better term besides remote viewing or out of body experience or time travelling):
When this occurs, it will seem so much like real life, that when you awake you will think that THAT was reality and THIS is the dream for a few minutes, because the lines were so heavily blurred between the two. Not the most recent time it happened to me, but the one before that (2004):

[...] the sun is coming up really fast [...]
I react by starting to (for some reason) jump up in the air, hoping to "block" it by kicking it with both feet

So in the future you jump in the air to block the sun with your feet.

OK, no problem.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Like others, I have had recurrent flood dreams myself. They normally involves some type of earthquake type disaster as well as a sky phenomenon - asteroids, invasion, those sort of things.
Seems to be a common thread in the collective conscious.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJam

Since God is a spirit.I am thinking of the spirit world as
being another dimension.I don't believe in extraterrestrials,
I believe in interdimensionals.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join