It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
What really disturbs me about this story is the idea that some outside force will be passing judgment on humanity, it sounds like. The kid is saved, a couple relatives are saved - not because of some protective measure they've taken or mere circumstance, but because they were somehow chosen by "them".

If so many of the OP's family and most of the world at large is doomed, then this outside force has HIGH standards! The thought really makes me... angry... if I were among the chosen, I'd probably end up murdering as many of these so-called "saviors" as I could before they end up murdering us. But then again because of that I doubt I'm on their list, lol.

it is not like anyone is more important than anybody else, it is just like some people are going into grade 4, some re doing grade 3, and some may go back to grade 2, and others might be gifted and go to grade 7 or become tutors or teachers...... no one chosen as better, just different lessons is all....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I see the blinks on the sky every night. there are countless of them. I though it was a meteor shower but there was formations.
The other night i saw a object appear out of nowhere brightening to a level stronger then betelgeuse befor it slowly faded while moving in a straight line.

I have had nightmares about what is ahead. These dreams are not the future, just my fear of the end and preparing myself for whatever might come. Trough nightmares ive seen my hometown been devastaded by tanks, ufo´s , natural causes etc . I have a very good imagination wich makes these dreams seem more real and with a clearer message.

I can remember fearing this in a young age too. But today kids have opinions already the moment they can talk and they are advancing on levels never seen before.

Is it not then possible that dreams too will be stronger in images making the storyline seem fact, while really being just the brain taking in information they never should get.

My nephew is 4 and is freaky smart. He sees things i though where dreams as a kid. THe same things.

Every time i'm with him these thoughs i had as a kid appears in him but with a more logical advanced view.

So if it is possible then yes something very bad will happen. But that also mean that it is a false flag operation. The advantages with religion now is that every one of them are preparing for the end.

Men will one day leave earth. Not because we destroyed it, but because we will then be ready to move forward. The earth is a teaching ground.

But personally i think this is my imagination going over limits.

But i have been right many many times. Thoug noone seems to care.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Credibility of ATS has been plagued by posts like this. Maybe indeed the child said what he really said, I don't doubt it, but does that automatically mean it translates into a prophecy? We try to cite or relate it to some form of extra-terrestrial communication or foresight through the child, which has absolutely no basis.

In concluding, so what if a kid starts telling his family that "one day all of you will die and I will live and be safe, I mean no BS because I'm a lot younger than all of you."

To all those who hand out SFs like they were flipping burgers, please think about it.

Note: In no way am I trying to insult the TS or others. Just give some people something to think about. I actually think it is interesting.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by btyoung21]

[edit on 9-5-2010 by btyoung21]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This post is very interesting! I have a little cousin who use to talk about (what we thought at the time) was silly nonsense when she was about 4 yrs old. a few of the things she had talked about were things that would usually happen about a week after she told her mom or dad about them(they were not world shaking events mind you). Kids can easily be in touch with other "beings" or "spirits" from what ive seen. Very curious to hear a bit more of this story as it unfolds.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Are you religious? If you are maybe ask him if the 'they' that told him are angels, or like angels. Did you try and ask him to describe who told me, maybe a ghost/spirit? Is it possible that he saw something on tv and now is just repeating what he saw? He may only be 3, but kids can surprise youwith how creative thier little minds can be. Also, maybe try and get out of him if "everybody" is the people he knows or if he actually means Every Body. I'm definetly interested in hearing more.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you know what your son said is what happened in the movie KNOWING with NICOLAS CAGE.. watch that movie maybe something like that will happen.. i believe science fiction is real..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Very interesting, please keep us posted. Not sure if this'll be off topic or not, but the Earth spinning faster an faster? Neighbors and friends at work, old an young have all commented that they feel as if the days are going faster lately. Also when I first moved into my new home (2001) the morning sun never shown into my bedroom, windows face the north. Now I am and that has been the last two years. Everyone in my area that has satilite tv has had to have our dishes readjusted, slight earth movement?
Do I believe a three year olds prophecy? Don't really know. Not much into the bible, but didn't Noah recieve a message from a burning bush about a flood?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You know you kid better than anyone else...Do you believe he thinks this is real?

Even if he had a real experience in which he was giving this information by intelligent entities lots of contactees will admit that they too have been giving information about coming events that turned out to be false.

Kids cant keep a secret for very long, so if he is able to keep this one I would be worried!

Spooky as hell!

A super rare STAR & FLAG from me to you!

Keep us posted!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I, for one, believe in prophetic dreams. I've had many of them, along with many visions of "survival scenarios." It sounds to me like your kid also had a dream/vision.

We are living in crazy times right now....if it is true that all this stuff is about to come down, I don't find it out of the realm of possibility that warnings would come from the mouth of kids before it all starts.

After all, in all the religious stories....there always seem to be warnings coming from somewhere. Noah was told of the big flood before it happened, if you believe the story is real and not just a story.

So, maybe he was given a warning to pass along from someone...but he won't say who. Maybe it was angels and the angels told him not to say, because if he did, that would get him a quick appointment at the local pediatric psychiatrist's office. Or, maybe the kid is psychic and just had a vision. I had my first vision in 3rd grade.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by nikiano]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That's a real deja vu for me.

My son is 9 and said something similar to me (or in my vicinity) after waking about 6 months ago. I didn't think much about it at the time.

Some background:
My son has a remarkable imagination, digests everything he sees and hears, often has vivid (bad) dreams and talks in his sleep. In light of all that, I didn't pay much attention to it after the initial shock. I have, on occasion though, suspected some pre-cognitive ability in his actions and perceptions.

It was probably 1 or 2 am and he was talking loudly in his sleep, which often precedes a nightmare, so I went into his room in case he needed comforting. When I sat on his bed, he sat upright and said, "You're going to die, you know you're going to die, right?" It was a matter of fact statement that you might make if you were talking about a can of corn, not someone's mortality. He was still asleep and did not look directly at me, but rather off to the side. The tone of voice and cadence did not seem like my son at all. It seemed he was much older, and different, because my son is very compassionate and empathetic. This voice was cold and apathetic. In the morning he did not remember anything about it, which is usually the case when he talks in his sleep. Who knows?

In my case, it is very difficult to distinguish whether anything extraordinary took place because my son is much older and influenced by so many other factors: tv, movies, video games, older kids, reading, etc.

In your case, with your son being only 3, it is much harder to attribute this to environmental factors.

It's disturbing.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!” He then demonstrated by spinning rapidly and then doing a dramatic tumblesault on the living room carpet...

This reminds me of a supposed prophecy where (and there are different versions of this) either massive earthquakes and volcanoes OR a combination of massive earthquakes, volcanoes and a huge meteor storm trigger monstrous tsunamis and topple mountains.

It would take some off-the-scale global geologic activity to abruptly affect the earth's rotational speed and trigger monstrous tsunamis and topple mountains. It's not likely, but it's not impossible. And theoretically, the only safe place to be would the extreme rotational poles.

I find this story to be seriously interesting, especially from a 3 year old.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow!

I hope it's not true, it would make a great movie idea anyway.

creepy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
out of all seriousness, kids don't just come up with this type of thing on their own which makes it really interesting. yes kids lie and fabricate the truth, but this, it seems too in depth for a child that age to think of. who knows, maybe a higher intelligence told him(aliens), it would make sense seeing how he said he would be saved, children are yet to be corrupted, a pure soul. so if anyone would be protected from the future events(2012), he would be the one protected from higher beings. they wouldnt save adults, they would save those who will continue our race, and the best way to do it is to start from scratch, children.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
He saw a glimpse of 2012. There will be a great flood and most of the world will be covered in water, before that there will be earthquakes and possibly meteor showers.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
Credibility of ATS has been plagued by posts like this. Maybe indeed the child said what he really said, I don't doubt it, but does that automatically mean it translates into a prophecy? We try to cite or relate it to some form of extra-terrestrial communication or foresight through the child, which has absolutely no basis.

Why is that because you say so? I know there are lots of people who are too afraid of their mortality but it is a matter of fact that sooner or later you will die. The sooner you realize this, then the sooner you will learn to accept it when it comes.

I am not saying you should look for it, but neither should you "deny deny deny" just because you are too afraid of what could happen.

Many young children are very insightful, and yes there are children and regular people who for one reason or the other can see the future.

You dont like it, then you don't have to read threads like this one if it somehow insults your belief, or whatever is grabbing your panties in a bunch.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi passenger,

I had four kids, and if one of them got up one morning and said everybody's going to die, I'd be concerned too. I think you handled it correctly.

I couldn't find in any of your posts that said where your child sleeps. Is he in his own room?

Definitely keep a diary or journal, even a tape recorder would be good. You are going to have to develop a closer relationship with him too. Spend more time talking to him. I don't like the idea that he has "absolute trust" in whoever told him this. He should trust you, not strangers.

What if you told him that whoever told him this was a liar, that it wasn't going to happen?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Passenger, are you a lesbian by chance? While reading through the thread, I noticed that you've referred to your wife and you've also received a Mothers day card today?? I've been drinking, did I read that correctly??

Yes and no. Like I said, my wife is not into this kind of thing. In fact, she gets mad when I bring it up. That’s why ATS and a few select friends are the only forums where I can discuss this kind of thing. The kids and wife got home a little bit ago and any attempt to broach the subject is met with that ‘look’. For those that aren’t married, that ‘look’ means shut your @#$%^ mouth or else.

That’s the thing; this was surreal, just like a movie. I explained in previous posts that I was expecting a normal Mother’s Day with cards and flowers. Then it’s interrupted by my little boy making statements that everyone he knows (for the most part) are going to die. How weird is that?
What the hell precipitated that? I sure don’t know. I wondered if anyone else might have some insight, that’s all.

edit -been drinkin

[edit on 9-5-2010 by dreb13]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can't believe how far people will stretch something to come up with some "out-of-this-world" explanation.
A 3-year old kid can say Anything. Thousands of them do every single day. The only difference is their parents aren't members of ATS. That's the only difference.
I hate to be the one to break the news but this isn't a prophecy..I'm sitting here laughing because I cannot believe all the people here who think it may be.

My 3-year old nephew once pointed at a turd while it was flushing down the toilet, and cried "Look, it's spinning, they're all going to die!"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He was at a birthday party yesterday, coincidentally for the one cousin that would survive, at which I was not present. However, I know his uncle and cousin. The whole family, while good people, are not that sophisticated. The dinner conversations invariably revolve around how many deer they shot and who can make the best jerky and what’s the best place to buy truck tires. I’m hard-pressed to believe that any one of them would have brought this sort of topic up. Could be, but I doubt it.

It sounds like these "unsophisticated" people are just the ones who would survive a global disaster. Just because people are hunters and make jerky doesn't mean they don't think about the world ending. Sounds like they are preparing for it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmemoreok
I can't believe how far people will stretch something to come up with some "out-of-this-world" explanation.
A 3-year old kid can say Anything. Thousands of them do every single day. The only difference is their parents aren't members of ATS. That's the only difference.
I hate to be the one to break the news but this isn't a prophecy..I'm sitting here laughing because I cannot believe all the people here who think it may be.

My 3-year old nephew once pointed at a turd while it was flushing down the toilet, and cried "Look, it's spinning, they're all going to die!"

Like I said before, why spend the time and effort of writing a post when all you are going to do is be ignorant and not at least consider the possibilities?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join