It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will they ever sacrifice Prince Harry?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lol your a funny guy. It would take alot more then you got to get under my skin, but i digress. I see my opinion is not valid since it conflicts with yours. Good day.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Busta_Nizut

Well, you did make an instant liar out of me but I couldn't resist.

What opinion? You've yet to express an opinion, other than that some ambiguous item is "nonsense", something about "grasping at straws" and then a big generalization about "how ridiculous ATS has become." And when did you register?

Ok, I all I can glean from that is that you don't think the very topic is valid. If that's truly your opinion then there's not much to talk about after you "express" it, is there?

But hey, don't let me keep you from leaving. Do come back when you've got something to add.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Well talking to some mates back from the 'stan - seems Harry has his own bodyguard made up of the Gurka's - although not officially attached to his regiment they were with him 24/7.

Personally I'd rather go up against the SAS than mess with Gurka's on a protection mission for a member of the Royal Family.

These guys are serious - my grandad fought alongside them in WW2 and even he was very respectful - they make the world's special forces look like boys scouts at times (With all due respect The Regiment, SBS and the DET)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh you mean Harry the Half Bood Prince ! The Monarchy wouldn't shed a genuine tear at the loss of him .It would certainly push the agenda forward with support of the sheeple would it not ? Quite a plausable post !

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned it would be no great loss if both him and his brother turned up dead considering their family history of repression, elitism, and many other nasty things I've read about the royal family over the years.

Royalty is an outdated concept, they are nothing but sponges who live off the blood sweat and tears of normal working people. As far as I'm concerned, the whole royal family (read; scumbags) should be put in the front line in Afghanistan, and if the enemy doesn't take them out, maybe America could do everyone a favour and send some bunker-busters their way.

The only thing so called "royalty" is good for is testing the tensile strength of rope.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not to mention they are guilty of of associating with the rothschild

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

I'd believe this over claims that he's treated just like any other soldier. Despite whatever I've said so far, I do find the situation extremely unlikely... I just can't see them ever allowing it to happen. I mean, it would be just as likely that they'd allow it to happen for political reasons. But my scope of vision wouldn't rule that out as something the lizard people (j/k) would do.

I kid now, but do you really think that the high-level military strategists haven't considered this as a possible chain of events? If not necessarily from a "let's-sacrifice-the-lad" angle then at least a "what-if-our-hero-is-captured" one? If so then you are naive.

What I'm kind of surprised by is some of the reactions here - they seem to re-enforce what RizeorDie and I are saying. Some of them are so emotional that it's a good thing everyone knows The PTB don't monitor these kind of websites.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

wow man it seems like you're thinking of this exactly the same way as i do.

when it happens, i think whether its staged or not, they will use that event to manipulate the emotions of the people. after all who would think that the price would get captured and killed, its something that hardly cross anybody's mind.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Busta_Nizut

isnt this a conspiracy website? if you dont like what you read here then why waste you're time posting a useless comment?

actually i take it back, thank you for contributing and keeping the thread alive.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Prince Harry isn't royalty.

njmg.typepad.com...

However, if he is going to the frontline then he has the same respect I have for any of our forces out there.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Prince Harry isn't royalty.

...And then there's always that. The pic you posted, and many others available online are enough "evidence" for many people to come to that same conclusion; or at least question it.

And if you believe he really isn't "royalty", then how does that affect your opinion of the topic we're discussing?

To me, it would make it much more plausible.

Screw Shakespeare; it would be more like Greek tragedy.

How tragic would it be if Harry were to "accidentally" come into harm's way - just like the "accident" that killed his mother?

By definition, a "tragedy" was a story involving the 'gods', so I suppose that would depend on whether you believe the royal bloodline has 'divine' origins, are 'Annunaki' lizard people, or just plain old human scum. And if Chuck is really Harry's pop.

[edit - content]

[edit on 5/8/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I was wondering how long it would take before someone got to that.
The resemblance is remarkable.

Under english law, a child is the child of his mother's husband unless the husband sues for divorce and names the child a bastard, and even then it's not always that simple. Lots of men in world war two were away for 5 years and came home to two year old sons. Got stuck with them, and child support payments, too.
Charles didn't name Harry a bastard when he divorced Diana. Therefore Harry is legally his son and therefore legally a royal. How he got that way is a question for the family, not for outsiders. The rest of the family seem to treat him as one of them. You think the Duke of Edinburgh could keep from making a wisecrack or two if he thought differently?

And we do not, in fact, know that he's not Charles' genetic son.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

I know all that, but.....?

And most miss the point...regardless of the who his father is, if he is to serve on the frontline then he deserves the same amount of respect as all our servicemen do who are doing a great and thankless job in difficult circumstances.

CX

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think it's cool that the guy is serving his country, but i don't think he will ever be sacrificed or captured.

My prediction is that he will come to his demise in a MIA music video.

CX.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Prince Harry is a brave man.

He is expendable.

What happens, happens.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
No offence but lots of people don't even know who he is...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Prince Harry is the son of Princess Diana and Prince Charles, son of the queen of England.

Prince William is first in line, then Harry.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yeah I know, but i meant lots of people would need google to know who he is...

CX

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
No offence but lots of people don't even know who he is...

Here you go...

Prince Harry is the younger son of The Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales.

In May 2005 Prince Harry entered Royal Military Academy Sandhurst to begin his training as an officer in the Army.

On 12 April 2006 Prince Harry was commissioned as an army officer. His grandmother, The Queen, was the Reviewing Officer at the Passing Out Parade at Sandhurst.

Prince Harry joined the Household Cavalry, and served in Afghanistan for more than two months from the end of 2007 to early 2008. He is now training to be a helicopter pilot with the Army Air Corps.

Source: The British Monarchy

CX.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Yes, and lots of people would have to google to know what royalty is.

Royalty is an outmoded thing and high time it was gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join