It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Still a NASA scientist and private owner in South Africa of radio telescopes. Some people's delusions become reality to them I suppose. There's a word for that.

Talented?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Why yes. Think of what he/she overcame to go from assembling auto parts in Germany to her own South African SETI. My memory fails me as to what his/her exact job was. It was quite technical if I remember right. Perhaps it had something to do with doorlock mechanisms, but I'm leaning towards automatic trannys. I'm not much when it comes to auto parts and such. Refresh my memory if you think it's important.
Someone that can grasp that technical expertise as well as being a part-time manb!*&h witch, demoncat vampire and an on the run globe-trotting victim of a worldwide conspiracy. This is one bad dudess we have here Port.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by Marrr because: There was a relevant question about automotive transmissions I felt was due

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Have there been any reports as of yet regarding the Old man Wayne Herschel physically assualting the
ever-loving Wayne Herschel?

Wayne Herschel, you still have an open invitation to come join in our thread. You will be treated as a normal ATS member. If you want to be referred to as Lord, High Elf, Prophet, etc..I recommend you contact nenothtu via a u2u and set up the preliminaries to your return. Your account was never deleted as you claim. If you lost your login information and are unable or unwilling to retrieve it. We undertand, make another account and claim the dog ate the info. It's all good. We welcome your participation in this thread once again.

Judy, James, et. all - The same olive branch is extended to you. It would be more palpatable if you would actually come in as your legitimate self for once, unlike your protege Wayne. I give him credit for at least having the courage to come in unsocked. Now it's been taken into consideration that you too may have an issue with what name you would like to be addressed as. Since you have been invited to participate in this discussion, I think it is relevant that you should choose your Dr. Judy Faltskog identity/mulitple personality. This would also be more easier for the participants here to digest.

Please heed my gesture and give it consideration. We most look forward to your reply

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

dcmb regarding that journey you went on. Here's something i found on the internet which

confirms that the young James Van Greunen's mentor/guru was Henry Azadehdel (and his

many alias's )
condensed:-

The Sun newspaper uncovered the unique angle to the story behind Henry Azadehdel's

secret life. The newspaper revealed how Azadehdel had negotiated the sale of stolen

classified documents with a young SAAF intelligence officer (?? James Van Greunen)

While Graham Birdsall editor of UFO magazine may have been inclined to accept the

saucer story, they were rightly sceptical of the 'intelligence officers' credentials, more so

after discovering he was barely out of his teen, and had left a trail of debts while foraging

through American UFO book shops (88/89) Henry Azadehdel's influence regarding the

"Kalahari" incident remains imbeded in UFO folklore, with the circulation of bogus alien

photographs, (is that where Judy's collection comes from?) a lively trade in anonymous

letters, spurious allegations and threat laden telephone messages. Generally rule no.1 for

UFOlogists is A little perscution lends much cachet to ones work!!

So now we know where Judy gets her hoaxing education from !!

For something a little lighter

Refered to by Armen Victorian (aka Henry Azadehel) July/August 1992 issue of "UFO

Magazine" The " Aviary" is an alleged cabal of intelligence agents and others who seek to

mislead, debunk and/or enlighten the UFO research community who all have code names

of birds. In view of that what suggestions do ATSers have for the code names of Judy and

Wayne

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Quote from Portugoal: - Talented?

To say the least. she has listed so many talents that Einstein would be jealous. How about well traveled also. Its not everyone that shops in Antarctica.

The " Aviary", Eletheia was a file that I once had that was lost when my computer crashed a while back. I can't remember where I found it and tend to think it was a translated multiple page document and interview. In it Dr. Henry tells of his time with James in Germany and the arguments and falling out they had as they tried to sell bogus material to magazines and news sources with a spy twisted backdrop like a cheap "B" rated movie. It might have been a Czech document. I had so many that were lost its hard to remember them all. Will research it more later. and it went into great detail about the cabal and matched bird names (as a code) with UFO prominent people in the news at the time and was supposed to be a major scandalous affair.

And I agree with Marr. would be interesting to have the characters do a face to face.

edit on 23-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I'm playing catch-up here and I see the 'Waynster' and his guy/gal are
still up for more merriment!
The comment... usually eloquently written by educated people when they are not
trying to sound corny.
... that'll be me, nuh?
Granted, I'm not eloquent -but the 'corny' part is me off to a tee!

I'm old, you see Wayne, those days of believing any drivel that is thrown as fact are
long past for this ancient mind and though I do miss them, the badly-put-together stuff
you serve up to the eager-to-believe I genuinely struggle to comprehend.

Billy Meier's tales will never be eclipsed!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome back BAID yes i had been told about the 'special mission' you had been sent on!

You all know how i like a little chuckle
well whilst browsing i came across this old posting
of Cosmic Pixie's dated 4. 5. 10. the (brackets) are my input

I will say in Wayne's defence, having been following his FB page for months he is VERY
choosey about what gets posted on his site. I made a post once about alien conspiracies
and he deleted it. He said he had to be careful what he associated himself with because of his
work. I got the impression he is the type who is careful about his reputation. ( yes he does'nt
think twice about cutting someone loose if reflects unfavourably on himself ) He has struggled
enormously with his book, all sorts of weird goings on that seem to block its progress which
he's talked about lots on FB. (
what never mentioned it was available since 2003 at
Tesco's on line Amazon and other sites AND cut price TOO and he was trying to get Cosmic
Pixie to move them from a warehouse and sell them too!!!! hope she wouldnt need to rely on
commission
) He thinks there may be stuff going on behind the scenes to put the
lid on his research. (
) He would not wantto be associated with a hoax (:lol

If people start thinking he's deceptive it would likely put them OFF taking him and his work
seriously? (
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
)
Some of us have followed Wayne's trials for months, his book has run into all sorts of trouble
getting out there. The last thing he needs is to look like a fool .(
he can do that
without anyone else's help.
His FB friends need to prise themselves off his site
and look around the internet and see whats going on in the REAL WORLD.)

A year down the line and nothing much changes these hoaxers are still trying to raise this
same hoax one way or another !!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Regarding my last post......HOW IRONIC IS THIS

Just googled Wayne Herschel to see how his google ranking was going this is what i found:-
Number ONE in the ranking

Wayne Herschel at Amazon - Low prices on Wayne Herschel
Free UK Deliveries on Amazon Orders
www.amazon.co.uk/wayne+herschel

Remind me what Cosmic Pixie said "He has struggled enormously with his book all sorts
of weird goings on that seem to block its progress which he's talked alot about on his FB
AND His book has run into all sorts of trouble getting out there."

Is that what you call reverse marketing Wayne ???? You know its in short supply so grab it
while you can. OOOh limited distribution/publishing better get it while i can ????

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
it really is absolutely beyond laughable that wayne keeps claiming the mystical magical all powerful illuminate ptb are so threatened by his info that they are doing everything they can to shut him up and stop his book.!!!.

erm.... newsflash for wayne and his obviously not very bright followers. waynes "info" is freely available on his crappy website as he has made it known by spamming links so much that they are permanently burned into my eyeballs, and if the powers that be was so intent on covering this up then waynes crappy website would be closed down with a nice FBI or DHS sign taking its place with the message "this domain has been seized". waynes book would be banned from every country and wayne would have been either eliminated or discredited beyond belief (not that he has any credit) with some made up but extremely serious charge and maybe imprisoned.

but none of this has or ever will happen because nobody cares about waynes unsubstanciated fantasy nonsense. and thats a FACT....

thanks

monkey
edit on 24/6/11 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just checked the other, legitimate Wayne Herschel's blog.. Wayne Herchel with the blonde, boyish hair, that old man is getting more P.O.'d at you man.
It's been a while since I've checked the authentic Herschel's blog, and due to ATS CoC, I cannot quote some of what is there and post here.
This is going to end up being an old-fashioned beatdown I suspect. Looks like that old man has had enough.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think if anyone could dredge up an atom of sympathy for Wayne or Judy it would have to

be because of their deprived childhood i dont think they were ever read bedtime fairy tales!

hmmmm.......I take that back. They obviously ONLY heard 'fairy tales.' Unlike myself,

I had Aesops Fables read to me, and with the passing of time I read Aesops Fables to

my children . Yes Fables but every one with a strong moral core.

Yes Wayne and Judy we all know you read here so why don't you google 'The Boy Who

Cried Wolf' the moral that comes out of that story is

Nobody believes a liar even when he's telling the truth !!!

From that tale is derived the English idiom "to cry wolf"

And finally a 'quote' from William Caxton "Men bileve not lyghtly hym whiche is knowen

for a lyer"

If the cap fits...........................................

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
@dcmb1490.

ive emailed you the answers to your questions, although im not certain that i have your email address correct.

so just let me know on here or reply to my email if you have them.

i think that email maybe private opinion though and not to be posted but hopefully it helps.

thanks

monkey

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MONKEYMAGIC
@dcmb1490.

ive emailed you the answers to your questions, although im not certain that i have your email address correct.

so just let me know on here or reply to my email if you have them.

i think that email maybe private opinion though and not to be posted but hopefully it helps.

thanks

monkey

Thank you MonkeyMagic I received it and sent you a reply email but will answer here also.

Yes, I think it is of a private opinion so disregard my email. It confirmed one thing I knew and laid a shadow on another that I thought I knew . This deals a while back with James in Germany and leads to another branch to look into.

No bombshells just something else to research.

Once again thanks MonkeyMagic and thank the party concerned. Their help and information has always been welcomed.

Will post more about those days if this leads down other avenues.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
@Marr.

sorry man, cant answer your pm at mo, dont have enough posts...

@dcmb1490.

no problem. any time. and as for it being private, our friend doesn't like to aggravate people without cause, and also doesn't want to bring unnecessary problems to himself, ive had much private discussion with him in the past and know a few other things about certain people but simply cant post them as they have certain ramifications for others!.

thanks

monkey

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

I understand MonkeyMagic and will keep it under the belt and besides like was posted earlier it was a
non- bombshell.
But it does change my attitude toward a lot of stuff in the past, present, and future as it relates to a genre in my own reasoning. So its good stuff to know for personal benefit.

Been kind of quiet on the Judy front lately.

Once again thanks MonkeyMagic.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So all is quiet at Herschel Headquarters Facebook? Or has he taken it underground and working on something big

I do see he's been at work googling himself a lot lately and Jimmy/Judy/Aenstria the transexual demon vampire dude lady/cursecasting witch. I'm not name calling, just addressing personalities. I want to make sure that our special Lady(?) and the proper assumed identity/personna gets the message of the thread having a get together and good old fashioned and respectfull debate insues.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This hoax was originally put together by Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel with the
intention of raising Judy Faltskog's profile beyond that of a Dr. and an astronomer to dizzy
hieghts only she could envisage and in the process make herself famous AND in the
ensuing excitement of a new discovery Wayne would sell books $$$$$$$$ which i
believe have had stagnant sales since it's publication in 2003, and as in the words of
Wayne's brother Lloyd on his FB "Bro' if this comes off your book will fly."(Don't bother
to delete Wayne we have it copied
)

Since the two of them are used to an already captive audience of syncopantic believers
with little or no actual knowledge, they expected their little scam would be a 'breeze.' They
hadn't taken into account the astute, shrewd, intelligence of members here on ATS, and
along with their own sad lack of knowledge (you know the old saying 'a little knowledge is
a dangerous thing
)they were DEBUNKED DEBUNKED DEBUNKED

However it would seem the pair are all to familiar with this outcome (Blossom Goodchild,
Orchids,Kalahari, Lesotho, ) to name but a few. Their modus operandi in these instances's is
for Judy to slink off and lie low (how does she put it 'go into stealth mode') Wayne on the
other hand concentrates on his FB, with it's fawning, grovelling, obsequious members, and the
constant mind numbing LINKING to his sites..........Then when it all blows over they start over
again on ANOTHER HOAX

It hasn't been so easy for them this time, the hole has been dug too deep !!.....Judy has been
off the internet except for closed sites and FB. (closed sites don't bring in new passing custom)
There has not been much on her since May 2010, except for Nov 2010 when she made a fool
of herself flooding sites (Club Conspiracy, Disclose TV, etc.) maligning us here on ATS and
getting her knickers in a twist and losing the plot, closing down blogs, leaving her without
a platform to pitch from. And Wayne has felt it necessary to close his FB wall due to the
embarassment caused by the pathetic content which does not stand up to scrutiny.

The recent spate of video's they have been putting out of 'Aliens' (probabaly obtained at the
time of Henry Azadehdel 1998) have been debunked and so they are being unable to "rise from
the ashes" - the longer we have been on this hoax thread the BIGGER the 'can of worms'
being exposed and the harder it is for them to begin over again.

MARR........The invitation to Wayne has always been on the table, even after he went into the
shower and never returned
(around page 60?) The trouble with Wayne is 'he talks
debating' BUT he NEVER answers anything he is asked , and skirts around any difficult
questions by LINKING to his sites. (LINKING is something Wayne is an expert in
)
And on any site other than his own he has no control of the delete button so he gets exposed
for the fraud he is

And

Judy IF she knows who she is (Dr, astronomer, vampire, abductee,factory worker? ) can't keep
her composure under enquiring discussion, when she has no logical answers, she stoops to
extreme vulgarity, check out Club Conspiracy or Disclose TV to name but two!!

PS Marr have replied to your U2U but you have not picked it up.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I really think they didn't expect it to take off like it did. I think the range of exposure took them by surprise, when it came to ATS, and then got spread to several other sites across the internet. Previously, their hoaxes had been restricted to smaller, tighter audiences, but the growth of the internet changed the paradigm on them, and they weren't prepared for that.

Initially, when they saw it "take off", they were probably ecstatic, thinking it had gained exposure beyond their wildest dreams - but those dreams soon turned into nightmares. By the time they started backpedaling and trying to morph the story into a workable commodity, the damage was already done - another function of the internet. Still, they're a game bunch, and I note that they STILL try to resurrect it now and again.

The reason they're having a hard time starting any new hoaxes is the same reason that they can't breathe new life into the original one - the internet, and the vigilance it provides. Not only us, now, but other people across the globe from a multitude of internet locations are on to them, due to the efforts here made in exposing them. Now, the ranks of the vigilant have swollen and grown beyond ATS. The recent attempts to promote the "Skinny Bob Antarctica videos" is evidence of that. The main people involved in exposing that hoax are not primarily ATSers, but I believe that effort expended here had in some measure tipped them off as to what to look for. They did a grand job of debunking the Skinny Bob material, and it was a done deal before I was even made aware of the videos!

On the part of Judy, she's on the run now, and her pathetic attempts at slander are evidence of that. She can't even control herself, and goes way too far over the top, making the efforts far too obvious, exposing them HERSELF for what thy are. As I repeatedly told my kids when I was teaching them how to get along in an evil world, if you can't even control your self, and keep your cool, you have not a hope in hell of controlling the situation you're in, which is primarily external to the self. In other words, if YOU spiral out of control, the situation you find yourself in will follow.

That's where James/Judy finds him/her self at the moment. S/he's given control to externals, and is merely reacting - and reacting poorly. S/he THINKS s/he's being "pro-active", but the facts are that s/he is merely being "Re-active", and she'll NEVER regain control, of either herself or her environment, that way.

At this point, our work is doing itself, with Judy's active assistance!

A good first step for her, and indeed the ONLY step left open, would be to come back here and debate the issues calmly, maintaining her self-control, and trying to affect the situation in her favor thereby. She won't do that, because she CAN'T. She can't keep control of herself long enough to make any valid points, and she knows that. Ergo, we'll never see her here again, except perhaps in another sock attack, where she tries to pretend being someone else who "knows" Judy and tries to support her. She always ends up giving herself away when she does that, by going off the rails.

I have an odd feeling that "Judy" had a severe lack of self-control, even when she was "James". Psychologists tel me (and yes, I've asked a couple about this specific situation) that people do that when they have a NEED to control their environment. The "over-control" itself leads to a complete breakdown of control, paradoxically. According to them, that need for control over every one and every thing stems from childhood issues of feelings of helplessness, which can arise from number of childhood issues. I won't go into detail on the issues that Judy's particular lack of control and "her" outbursts point to, but it oddly does seem to make sense, given the avenues of attack she generally devolves into.

I'm willing to bet hard cash that James tried to exercise an inordinate amount of control over every aspect of Janice's life when they were together, and it's a credit to Janice that she finally found a means of breaking away from that.

Some folks never find the exit from those sorts of situations.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
And Wayne has felt it necessary to close his FB wall due to the
embarassment caused by the pathetic content which does not stand up to scrutiny.

Hidden Records by Wayne Herschel
I have uploaded the Youtube tab
on the left side under profile image
Please try the link and comment if it
takes too long to load... or if its worth having

I will be more active here soon...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wayne may have closed off his wall on FB. but his sense of comedy is still intact

Found the following on the internet with my own comments in brackets as usual !.....

WAYNE HERSCHEL AUTHOR UNDER "HOAX" ATTACK

This attack was launched by a well known malicious, undercover, international, paranormal
research forum called "ATS" above top secret is hosting the attack (slander libel?)
Many (???) speculate that this fraud google bomb is due to the fact that Wayne's ancient
star map discovery duplicates a once secret document. (strange, seeing that this is Wayne's
own site/blog that he is referring to himself in the third person - does he think it makes him
and his site more factually believable? as if it is being 'endorsed'' by some 'legitimate higher'authority)

It is most likely an attempt to reduce public attention, and put off media covering the discovery.
It targets a 'REAL' story when Wayne (third person again) relayed an astronomer's claim on FB
that nearby stars were sending light signals. But claims that it was a hoax Wayne was involved
with is untrue. Wayne is still unsure the astronomer's claim is a hoax (notice he does'nt
name her but she is his FB friend Judy Faltskog.)

Hoax google bombs work like this (well he is the expert
) One main source
is the Word Press faked hoax website (well you should know Wayne you are a Word Press
regular and we on here believe you set it up yourself as a 'reverse hoax') Another malicious
website ATS owned by Mark Allin, Bill Irvin and Simon Grey (i do hope Wayne has considered
the implications of taking them on) operating as a public conspiracy chat forum appears to be a
front to target important material that TPTB want hidden (you don't mean your book surely
)

They target the person making the claims with pages of falsified gibberish and blatent lies.
Many other famous professional people (hope you're not including yourself in that catergory
Wayne
) involved with controversial claims from astronomers, to ex. government
employee's on secret projects making life risking statements are getting the same massive
smear campaigns launched from this disinformation net work. It is easy to spot the stories
there. Pages of trivial, illogical out of context hate material, these are no doubt all important
claims not in the best interests of those of power who pay the salaries to the ATS attackers
( i'm NOT GETTING PAID i hope no one else is!!)

Story in full at www.wayneherschel.com/

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join