It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

That is his 'Hidden Records' FB site. Its not quite his Wayne Herschel FB. The two have

always run along side each other. It is the other one which is a cause of amusement

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
James van Greunen became a pariah to the UFO community at large with the Kalahari Incident and later with more cons to include the Lesotho crash. Both by the way happened in South Africa. We learned that James met a lady in Elizabeth town, S.A.that led to a relationship involving new travels and an attempt at a normal life.

Alas, James was not made for a normal life of work or relationships that most of the world live in as a daily routine. He was and is an outcast in the reality of life and work that most choose to endure. He pulled the covers up over his head and drifted back into his world of make-believe with the dream of never having to work or to provide for himself with honest work or a job.

He made some money and was caught on some scams as his dream of being provided for suddenly started to dry up., His reputation proceeded any new claims he made in what he thought he was good at, being a hoaxer. What to do?

Like a Phoenix, his only chance of survival was to be reborn from the ashes in a physical and mental rebirth as a last gasp to save his dream from extinction and possible monetary ruin. Rebirth gave him a new physical and mental avenues to extort for profit and fame. He totally reinvented himself and started building a new persona with fresh resume's,claims,and joining on-line legit and paranormal sites. If that failed him once again then he had the new physical features to use as another resource of conning others in a different way to provide for its comfort.

He found out that after a time rebirth is not necessarily a clean slate that he envisioned that it might be. He thought he could redraw his past debacle's and start anew again with immunity. But he made mistakes, left too many clues and a trail that an army could march down. Not only did he persist in his old scams but his new physical approach began to misfire as his perfectly laid game plan became obvious to many. Instead of finding someone else to do the providing for a life of ease, it has become a life of moving,dodging,and lies to survive at life again. So its story continues on as the disaster its past has mirrored .

I also learned in doing research that the UFO community itself is not all in black and white. You have some like James/Judy that live for attention and any coin they can scrape off of the ground with their false claims. Then I learned that the "real" or "serious" investigators or proponents of UFO's were not always real or serious. Good men and women that once started out with a moral cause or agenda to satisfy curiosity or explain the paranormal sometimes got caught up in hype and all it offered.

Interviews,fame,travel,jobs,money,their "expert" advice, and a following, to name a few. Not all of them chose to lead as they deceived but research shows the majority did in fact sway from their original intent of finding the truth to making some truths fit their own design.

What I really learned from this thread upon the many hours of searching for clues is that you trust no one blindly. Even the so called experts are at times leading you astray from the real truth. My overall perception has changed lately and my curiosity has been a little dampened from this new found truth but I hope it changes in the future with something that is undeniably recognized as fact and received as such from the majority.

Instead of shedding the mantle of pariah, Judy simply took it from the shoulders of James and placed it back on her own shoulders comfortable in its feel as a pair of favorite slippers.

me? I have a lot of thinking to do.

edit on 27-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I was only putting the word out there for them again eletheia and let them know they are still welcome. I have really been wanting to speak with Wayne in a public forum again.

Many (???) speculate that this fraud google bomb is due to the fact that Wayne's ancient

Hmm, many also speculate that this google bomb conspiracy is due to the fact of Wayne Herschel was to inept in self-advertising himself on the internet and actually negatively bombed himself

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Nice summary Dcmb, I find all this fascinating and a little sad too.
I agee with you that many out there in Ufo land lose their way from
a simple task of tracking down correct information and fall into the world
of 'cobbling' their views with any rumour or so-called acoount that passes
by.
Judy/James seems to just accept the idea that if it doesn't work this time,
then throw something else onto the fire and the lost and lonely will again
appear to warm themselves in the glow of falsehoods and patronise.

Do you think Wayne is rueing the day he first came across Judy/James's
path or do you think he saw this as another opportunity to advertise his
wares and thought little of investigating his/her background?

I'm not being nieve, I'm just pondering how and when he decided to run
with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Do you think Wayne is rueing the day he first came across Judy/James's path or do you think he saw this as another opportunity to advertise his

Now BIAD, you are aware that it could be such of a meeting that you could write one of your notorious works over it. Only speculation, but it's been a deep suspicion of mine for a long time.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hi BIAD,

I think there is a joker in heaven and enjoys a good belly laugh at times. Instead of letting Wayne Herschel eat at the tree of knowledge they led him to the tree of "stupid little man that cries like a girl" tree and had him eat more than one fruit. Speaking of fruit, well never mind.

Wayne Herschel planned this hoax, initiated it, and continues to try to resuscitate it. Wayne Herschel probably at times has rued the day he began this lie with Judy Faltskog but then the "stupid little man that cries like a girl" fruit overwhelms him and his is king of the world again or its messiah and he knows with RA's and Judy's help he will maintain and sell another copy of the hidden records making it two this year.

BTW- What's the big deal of his hidden records? What did he gain besides proving that three lights in the sky "almost" match three Large monuments on the ground that he stole from another author. His hidden record didn't make him any smarter,better looking,have honorable friends, or even make any money on his hidden knowledge.

If I didn't know better I'd say some one in heaven is a joker.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I read, with interest, the past few pages of this thread, which I visit every few months

It's all good and well, but really, why bother? People who think rationally won't buy this cr@p anyhow, and those with critical thinking of a root vegetable will always say this is some kind of suppressed knowledge.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I read, with interest, the past few pages of this thread, which I visit every few months

It's all good and well, but really, why bother? People who think rationally won't buy this cr@p anyhow, and those with critical thinking of a root vegetable will always say this is some kind of suppressed knowledge.

To let Wayne know that the CI... uhh.. Army of Darkness is always watching vigilantly.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

there are many reasons to bother tbh. as a youngster and even up to my mid 20s i was an absolute believer in all things paranormal/conspiracies etc but mainly because most of the available material was one sided and ignored any facts, evidence or information that may damage a great story, its through the net and the kind of people such as we have here in this thread that i woke up and saw the truth for what it really is, almost every single story that i once believed has been smashed to pieces or has at least reached a point where its not worthy of thought.

so, doing stuff like this always has the potential to stop at least a few people being conned into buying some rubbish book or dvd or even joining some silly cult like oneism or scientology etc.

keeping it going keeps it up the google ranking so there's a good chance of people discovering the truth about these con artists whenever they google either of the names, as has already happened with the latest of judys attempted hoaxes with the alien videos where people from other sites found out her real nature due to coming here.

as ive said before, the internet can be used for easy conning and story telling, but can soon bite you in the ass when you fail to understand it. it may be a huge place, but google links and rankings soon make that huge place very small and easy to search.

also, i hate liars and con artists.

last but not least, as humans, its in our nature to be competitive, we enjoy the challenge of pitting our wits against others, so at the end of the day, i love proving these people wrong and seriously, what other story has ever contained so many truth is stranger than fiction moments? (example: judy being a sex changed man), the only story i can remotely compare to this is the story of Frank Abagnale Jr.......

thanks

monkey

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

So you think it's OK for anyone to take advantage of someone weaker or 'mentally

disadvantaged'? If some 'hulk' is beating up a 'puny' kid or old person in front of you

do you 'just look the other way??'

The good Samaritan ??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Even worse, the 'bully' is assuming that you, you and you are the victims of his
punishment and nobody will call him to account.
A tyrant indeed.

I have stumbled in my high-heels across this sort many times... and I hate it.
I am always open to attempt to see why they do it and I reserve any judgement
until all the facts are revealed by the person who does such things... it's my way.

But not when after being asked repeated times to explain his theories and beliefs
to those of us who doubt them and expect us not to react to his wily antics of
rants and name-calling.
I was brought up to believe in the good in man... but sometimes it's difficult.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

... but I'm leaning towards automatic trannys...

I've just got this!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes, it's the details that count BIAD. Manual tranny, automatic tranny, the performance of each one and the pros and cons. I can't imagine having to assemble and put together something of this sort, but evidently there are people out there that specialize in this very thing. They say that the Germans make the best toys

Shift on the fly Four-Wheel-Drive??
edit on 29-6-2011 by Marrr because: 4WD is a relevant part of a vehicle's transmission.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by buddhasystem

So you think it's OK for anyone to take advantage of someone weaker or 'mentally
disadvantaged'? If some 'hulk' is beating up a 'puny' kid or old person in front of you
do you 'just look the other way??'

The good Samaritan ??

You completely missed the point.

There are great many fans of various bizarre conspiracies that won't be moved by any revelations of facts or pronouncements of truth. There is much evidence of that right here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Yes, it's the details that count BIAD. Manual tranny, automatic tranny, the performance of each one and the pros and cons. I can't imagine having to assemble and put together something of this sort, but evidently there are people out there that specialize in this very thing. They say that the Germans make the best toys

Shift on the fly Four-Wheel-Drive??
edit on 29-6-2011 by Marrr because: 4WD is a relevant part of a vehicle's transmission.

A German-engineered automatic tranny... ROFLMAO X 1000!

Fahrveneugen!

I may never get over that... it's ALL in the German engineering, isn't it?

ROFLMAO!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There are great many fans of various bizarre conspiracies that won't be moved by any revelations of facts or pronouncements of truth. There is much evidence of that right here on ATS.

You are completely right, buddhasystem. There ARE aplenty of those types, and there IS plenty of evidence at ATS to back that contention.

I try to keep this alive for those fence-sitters, those who hear a new story and, rather than just swallowing it hook line and sinker, prefer to pick around the edges to find out if there's any substance under it. For those people, those who truly want to get at the truth, rather than just run with a story, I try to keep this alive, so that it's easier for them to find the facts behind the facade.

For those who, like the recent "Skinny Bob" alien videos attempted to be pushed by Judy, want to find out a bit more of the background of the perpetrators of the story, and determine for themselves whether this is some one they would really buy a used car from or not.

For those who hear of "Wayneism", and want to know more of it's messiah, to determine for them selves if this is a man they'd buy a used religion from.

For THOSE people, the ones who want the facts under the veneer, I try to keep this alive, so that they can find those facts all the more easily. It helps massively in keeping it alive that Neither Wayne nor Judy can let a thing be, and they keep ON posting more and more pablum, with their "we strive to keep ATS pissed off" mentality. They seem to realize it not, but their efforts actually SUPPORT ours! They keep it alive, too, and every single search leads right back here.

Some people are their own worst enemies, and it's amusing that they can never quite figure that out.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that THEIR efforts pay off for US, hugely. Every single time Judy or Wayne try to promote a new scam, I see the download hits for "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World" take off. Every single time. Matter of fact, there have been a couple of occasions when that download activity has alerted me to a new scam of which I knew nothing.

This thread facilitates finding the book. Searches on the scamsters lead here, and then on to the book. Wayne and Judy do our work FOR us!

All we have to do at this point is keep the links alive. I LOVE it when a plan come together!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

WELL SAID NENOTHTU.

As always more astute and decerning than myself. You are obviously one of the 'educated,'

'elequent' disinfo. agents that Wayne is always referring to in his rants

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I really think they didn't expect it to take off like it did. I think the range of exposure took them by surprise, when it came to ATS, and then got spread to several other sites across the internet. Previously, their hoaxes had been restricted to smaller, tighter audiences, but the growth of the internet changed the paradigm on them, and they weren't prepared for that.

Initially, when they saw it "take off", they were probably ecstatic, thinking it had gained exposure beyond their wildest dreams - but those dreams soon turned into nightmares. By the time they started backpedaling and trying to morph the story into a workable commodity, the damage was already done - another function of the internet. Still, they're a game bunch, and I note that they STILL try to resurrect it now and again.

That is so (insert curseword here) true.
Second line and a

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by nenothtu

WELL SAID NENOTHTU.

As always more astute and decerning than myself. You are obviously one of the 'educated,'

'elequent' disinfo. agents that Wayne is always referring to in his rants

Educated?

"Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously."
— G.K. Chesterton

Perhaps the Dynamic Duo could benefit from a bit of education?

Honestly, I think they've got some "schooling" coming to them - sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

We can only hope that folk who have any sense will ignore Wayne, Judy and others
of his 'gang' when it comes to mud-slinging against ATSers.
Again, I ask those who seem to doubt our findings, come to this forum and debate
the subject maturely.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join