It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
eletheia,

Received your U2 and will look into that today, great idea.

As far as the video. I asked Google and Utube to talk to my lawyer in a complaint filed with them.

Did sort of the same with German immigration officials, we'll see.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
eletheia,

What a journey you sent me on with that clue. I did not accomplish what you suggested but instead got side tracked onto other branches of the story of those earlier times.

I found some disturbing (to me) information about younger James van Greunen's Kalahari hoax and the company he kept to include his "official documents complete with the SA Airforce logo's.

The trail did tie up some loose ends and now I understand that part of the picture and its all falling into place. The conspiracy is much bigger than James even though he had a big hand in it. I now understand South Africa, England, and the Germany connections better.

You were close in your assumption but a hair off base. It did tie in but not as you thought and that was the disturbing part. We have more criminal elements at play and I question now a renown researcher that has passed away as to their integrity in this matter. I need to get you my email by U2.

MagicMonkey can you still contact Micheal Hesseman with a question?

I'm not sure at this time but there is another branch that smells of Mr. Herschel from an earlier time. Pandora's box was just opened.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
@dcmb.

yes, sure, just u2u or email me, unfortunately i cant return any u2us at mo as i dont have enough posts.

thanks

monkey

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Over a year and this thread still gives me a good laugh.

I can't watch the video :'( I guess Ivan realized that by posting it he'd be directly linked with James/Judy and the new ET video hoax. Maybe Ivan is James' new persona.

Where can I find this video? What was in it?

I have a copy of it in .flv format in the evidence room. Shoot me a U2U with an e-mail address, and I can e-mail it to you if you're interested - it's just over 9 MB. It made some wholly spurious claims, with a plea to the public to report us to Law Enforcement if anyone had any information on us. I do believe that some reports WERE filed with Law Enforcement, but not quite in the way they'd hoped for....

It seems that there was no evidence found on any of my computers to support their spurious claims, despite a diligent search of them at my request, and, wouldn't you know it, it also seems that there are places on this planet where making spurious claims such as were made in that video is ILLEGAL... bummer, huh?

Judy, it's time for you to start digging a bunker, and pull the doorway in after you when you've entered it.

I told you before - I don't play.

Meanwhile, here's another video that IS still there. While it wasn't produced by Judy or Ivan or whoever, I think that perhaps it does have some bearing on the situation, in an allegorical sort of way:

I couldn't find an official video for this song, so I presume there isn't one, and this lyrics video will have to do.

On the vanishingly slim chance that anyone affiliated with the band "Disturbed" views this, I'd like to announce that I have a killer idea for an official video for this song, which has nothing really to do with the HOAX but still it's an ass-kicking idea for a video that tells a story to go along with the song. Gimme a call.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
One other thought...

In traipsing around in the darker corners of the internet, I stumbled across an interesting thought. We all know how Judy had a peculiar affinity for choosing sock puppet names with deeper meanings from the Sock Wars s/he perpetrated. Over at David Icke, I ran across a post where someone was comparing the one of the names she used at YouTube and her name in a former life as a man.

Ivan, vs. Van Greunen. "I-van".. "I am Van Greunen"... Is she subconsciously admitting to being Van Greunen after all the vociferous denials?

No matter. We have the goods and the evidence to refute the denials, anyhow (unlike Judy/Orbital Observer's spurious and unbacked allegations). I just thought it might be an interesting twist, and completely in line with the story thus far... and completely in character for James/Judy, following her/his MO to a tee.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

i dunno guys - it's my opinion that Judy has naught to do with Ivan0135 and is just jumping on the hoaxers bandwagon.

Ivan's video's are pretty good (which is why they have some stumped) and I doubt that Judy has had the time to become a super graphic artist/animator/cgi expert/puppeteer in amongst all the other was gonna insert all his/her previous occupations here but couldn't be bothered because we know them all by now vocations he/she has held.

BUT - I admit - there could be a friend connection there, but as to being the same person ... nahhh.

So ... as you say Neno - an interesting twist nonetheless and I will go so far as to say there are more than a few keeping a close eye on Ivan. And Judy. And the connection.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Thanks for the tip on Ivan0135 as I really haven't looked into that person as of yet and only assumed and you know what they say about assuming. I filed a complaint against both at Utube and have not been back because of other things going on at the moment. Is Ivan's video still up?

Thanks, DC

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
@dcmb.

questions have been e mailed, i will pass on the answers as soon as i get them.

thanks

monkey
edit on 15/6/11 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

Thank you MonkeyMagic. Lost your email when my puter crashed last time. If you could send me an email using my old name to yahoo will fill you in about the questions you sent and some other things that are going on behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

i dunno guys - it's my opinion that Judy has naught to do with Ivan0135 and is just jumping on the hoaxers bandwagon.

No, the "Ivan" I spoke of is "Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian", not Ivan0135, Ivano135, Nova135 or MrNova135. None of those should be confused with any of the others, and it's clear to me that at least some of those accounts were created specifically to seed confusion into the investigation surrounding Ivan0135's videos.

The link between Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian and Orbital Observer, who was confirmed to be Judy, is undeniable. They carried virtually the same videos, and frequently commented in support of one another - behavior such as we have seen before, right here, during the Sock Puppet episodes.

No, Judy probably has nothing more than a "working relationship" with Ivan0135, and is likely NOT the same person, IMO, but she IS the same person as Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian, IMO. It's odd how ItTN ALWAYS released videos attacking ATS, which videos also appeared on Judy's Orbital Observer YouTube channel, unchanged, and in direct response to THIS thread.

I hear through the grapevine that Judy needs to make sure her passport is in order. As a public service to her, I also hear there is a position available for a Radio Astronomer at a Chilean facility... :@:

Get a load of the eyepieces on that 'scope at Cerro Tololo, Judy! Grrr!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
WAYNE HERSCHEL
Those stooges at ATS are just doing their job .....I am also quite at peace with both the
material and me personally being targeted for ridicule by such a prestigious gov.
disinformation site. Many important film makers in Los Angles working with paranormal
material apparently know the ATS protocol of actually supporting trivial pananormal material
BUT, smearing important real issues........that which is not in the Elites best interests. The
ATS 800 pages site actually secured a film documentary for me.........who would have thought
The producer said they found it rather obvious it was a funded attack because all my work in
my book and websites are presented as a theory and in a tone as "what if" kind of possibility
which is harmless and not offensive. They found it odd that this group would go to such an
extent to spend months adding pages and pages of rhetoric that is exaggerated, shallow in
some instances, usually eloquently written by educated people when they are not trying to
sound corny. But the giveaway was the intended repeating words targeted clearly using key
words over and over to get a google bomb to work
13hrs ago - 1 person likes............(GUESS WHO ? YES YOU'RE RIGHT JUDY FALTSKOG)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 )...I wish Wayne would would be more specific about these ambigious, nameless 'Elite'
Elite = Superior class, Snobbish, To be the best, People who believe they are high class,
Persons exercising major share of authority,
Synonyms = Best, Creme de la creme, Chosen, Select few, Ruling class, Aristoracy,
V.I.P., Establishment, Higher echelons. So come on Wayne be more specific 'who are
these Elite' you keep waffling on about???

2 )...The ATS 800 pages site actually secured a film documentary for me. ( IN YOUR
DREAMS WAYNE )

3 )...BUT smearing important real issues my work is presented as a theory and in a tone
as "what if" kind of possibility. ( THATS HARDLY AN IMPORTANT REAL ISSUE AND IS
HARDLY IN LINE WITH YOUR CONSTANT POSTINGS OF "PROOF RA'S FLYING SAUCER
LANDING ON THE SPINX" and "PROOF MY STAR MAPS LINE UP WITH THE PYRAMIDS"
so on and so on.....

4 )...The intended repeating words targeted clearly using keywords to get a google bomb to
work......( WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW thehiddenrecords... RING A BELL WAYNE ??
I think you'll go down in wikipedia history as the man who devised the google bomb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUDY FALTSKOG
I was told that there are a lot more extremely shocking revelations regarding those criminals
on ATS coming to youtube soon. You are doing great Wayne and everyone is extremely proud
of you and the wonderful work you are doing
12 hrs ago 1 person likes.........................( YOU'VE GUESSED IT WAYNE HERSCHEL )

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Beautiful! Just keep tying Judy and Wayne together as conspirators and pretty soon Spielberg will make a movie about them from Hollywood where Wayne can hobnob with the rich and famous as he drinks his Shirley Temple at poolside.

Anyone question the original thread was not a set up now.
edit on 15-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

WAYNE HERSCHEL

Those stooges at ATS are just doing their job .....I am also quite at peace with both the
material and me personally being targeted for ridicule by such a prestigious gov.
disinformation site.

Prestigious?

Many important film makers in Los Angles working with paranormal
material apparently know the ATS protocol of actually supporting trivial pananormal material
BUT, smearing important real issues........that which is not in the Elites best interests.

Woo hoo! We're known in "Los Angles" (sic) too! Don't the film guys hang out mostly in Hollywood, though? I dunno, I'm not really all that familiar with the Left Coast. I'm certainly apparently not as familiar with it as South African Wayne Herschel!

The ATS 800 pages site actually secured a film documentary for me.........who would have thought

Indeed, who WOULD have thought? I still don't, and am eager to see this alleged "documentary" he speaks of, just to confirm that it's even in the works! What do you suppose it's intended to "document"?
BTW, Wayne, you might want to send Judy to do all the "casting couch" work. I hear that won't be anything new to her.

The producer said they found it rather obvious it was a funded attack because all my work in
my book and websites are presented as a theory and in a tone as "what if" kind of possibility
which is harmless and not offensive.

a) "Obvious it was a funded attack"? I want MY share of the funding, then! Still waiting on it...

b) "Presented as theory"? That's not what any of your attacks or self-promotions say, Wayne! They tend rather to present your "material" as absolute Truth, the fruit of "Hidden Knowledge". Hell, it's built right into you book title!

c) I find any attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting or uneducated to be EXTREMELY offensive. Even more so when it's done merely to scam a buck out of them. I find scams of ANY sort offensive... for example, the scam you and Judy tried to pull off, vis-a-vis the hoaxed "UV signal in a RADIO telescope" That got this whole thing rolling. I find it offensive that you think you can STILL make those claims, even to claiming STILL that RADIO telescopes can somehow magically receive UV LIGHT signals. By "magically", I'm not really referencing Judy's mystical EFFET telescope, which turned out to REALLY be the MAGIC telescope in the Canaries when the facts of that hoax within a hoax were uncovered... or AM I?

They found it odd that this group would go to such an
extent to spend months adding pages and pages of rhetoric that is exaggerated,

If they found that odd, then they have no sense of either decency or outrage at those who prey on the unsuspecting or uneducated. Much like you yourself are devoid entirely of those virtues. "Exaggerated"? Please, show the exaggerations. We seem to have all of our bases fully covered with DOCUMENTATION, which makes charges of "exaggeration" somewhat whimsical.

shallow in some instances,

"Shallow"? Aw, now yer just trying to hurt our feelings!

usually eloquently written by educated people when they are not trying to
sound corny.

"Eloquent" and "educated"?
The "educated" part should really clue the disinterested observer in as to just who is presenting verifiable fact here, and who is peddling unsubstantiable fantasy, now shouldn't it?

"Corny"? Ah, what the hell!

But the giveaway was the intended repeating words targeted clearly using key
words over and over to get a google bomb to work
13hrs ago - 1 person likes............

(GUESS WHO ? YES YOU'RE RIGHT JUDY FALTSKOG)

"Google Bomb"? If any such ever existed, I'd have to say that we learned that technique from YOU, Wayne, with your shameless dropping of links all across the 'netscape in order to promote that drivel you call a "book" or your "work". Come to think of it, a "Google Bomb" is probably what's actually behind the odd, stilted way you talk, and the peculiar choice of words you use in every utterance.

Apparently we learned from the best! Thanks, Wayne!

1 )...I wish Wayne would would be more specific about these ambigious, nameless 'Elite'
Elite = Superior class,

Not us.

Snobbish,

Not us.

To be the best,

Us.

People who believe they are high class,

Not us.

Persons exercising major share of authority,

Probably not us, although we ARE a good deal more authoritative in matters of reality than either Wayne Herschel or Judy Faltskog.

Synonyms = Best, Creme de la creme,

Both are us.

Chosen, Select few,

Possible us, but not certainly. The "Chosen" label seems to fit messiah Wayne and his encounter with God's own "tree of knowledge", doesn't it? maybe WAYNE HERSCHEL is the "Elite"!

Ruling class, Aristoracy,
V.I.P., Establishment, Higher echelons.

None us, and the very notion is laughable.

So come on Wayne be more specific 'who are
these Elite' you keep waffling on about???

I think Wayne is one of THEM - see above!

2 )...The ATS 800 pages site actually secured a film documentary for me.

( IN YOUR DREAMS WAYNE )

Don't be hasty - I'm popping some popcorn, right now, in anticipation of the release of this alleged "documentary film". I want to SEE it, to confirm that it actually exists somewhere other than in Wayne's diseased mind! Don't keep us waiting, Wayne!

Didn't Judy Faltskog claim that she had a film deal out of this a while back?
it seems never to have showed up, other than in poorly conceived and poorly produced YouTube videos... birds of a feather, y'know?

3 )...BUT smearing important real issues my work is presented as a theory and in a tone
as "what if" kind of possibility.

( THATS HARDLY AN IMPORTANT REAL ISSUE AND IS HARDLY IN LINE WITH YOUR CONSTANT POSTINGS OF "PROOF RA'S FLYING SAUCER LANDING ON THE SPINX" and "PROOF MY STAR MAPS LINE UP WITH THE PYRAMIDS" so on and so on.....

Indeed, his constant proclamations of "proof" fly directly in the face of his allegations that it's only "conjecture" or "presented as theory" or "unoffensive". A little consistency would be in order here, Wayne. YOUR OWN WORDS trip you up and give the lie to your proclamations! YOUR OWN WORDS!

4 )...The intended repeating words targeted clearly using keywords to get a google bomb to
work......

( WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW thehiddenrecords... RING A BELL WAYNE ??
I think you'll go down in wikipedia history as the man who devised the google bomb

Probably not the inventor, but he certainly seems to have perfected the concept!

JUDY FALTSKOG
I was told that there are a lot more extremely shocking revelations regarding those criminals
on ATS coming to youtube soon. You are doing great Wayne and everyone is extremely proud
of you and the wonderful work you are doing
12 hrs ago 1 person likes.........................

( YOU'VE GUESSED IT WAYNE HERSCHEL )

That'll be a neat trick, since s/he seems to have deleted his/her YouTube accounts and gone to ground again! Now we'll have to sniff out a new internet handle for him/her! No matter, we have had plenty of experience at THAT!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by eletheia

Beautiful! Just keep tying Judy and Wayne together as conspirators and pretty soon Spielberg will make a movies about them from Hollywood where Wayne can hobnob with the rich and famous as he drinks his Shirley Temple at poolside.

Anyone question the original thread was not a set up now.

Nope. There's not a doubt in my mind that they were in on it together from the very beginning. I smell another book in the works...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I agree about the books.

According to Eletheia's post from Wayne's FB page he had two more in the works. I can't wait to see the photoshop pic of him and Ra preaching from the Sphinx's back to the masses of bowing Egyptians. I hope he tells the story of RA working for the Otis elevator company as an operator taking aliens from the Sphinx's back to ground level and the mall area for milkshakes.

Dr. Judy Falkstog of NASA (NASA denies having a Judy Falkstog working for them from Freedom of Information Act inquiry) and a graduate of UC at Berkeley (Berkeley denies that a Judy Falkstog attended school from an inquiry) loves being a doctor and hanging out with them.

Just google Dr.Henry Azadehdel.

James van Greunen's running mate and partner in crime. He of the Henry in the Kalahari intelligence officer scam.

He of the arrest in England selling illegal orchids. James was arrested in England also, hmmmm.

He of the room mate of one James van Greunen in Germany.

He sells UFO video's and documents and has a history as a scam artist turning his ordeals into "spy" type thrillers with shadow governments and the "elite" chasing him for his knowledge.

Its funny how Judy's new video ties in with what Henry sold as an older alien video from a few years ago.

There is so much more that have branched off.

Even a thing or two Wayne is passionate about.

I smell books nenothtu but it will be worse garbage than these artist (used lightly and not in a favorable light) have already produced.

Do we have agents inside Wayne's self publishing company? If so then he needs to check credentials to include his own to make sure he is whom he says he is.

Have your Hollywood agent call mine Wayne. I have the script ready.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

who would have thought The producer said they found it rather obvious it was a funded attack because all my work in my book and websites are presented as a theory and in a tone as "what if" kind of possibility which is harmless and not offensive. They found it odd that this group would go to such an extent to spend months adding pages and pages of rhetoric that is exaggerated, shallow in some instances, usually eloquently written by educated people when they are not trying to sound corny.

Wayne I hate to sound corny but do you care to divulge at least one of these producer's?

If not how about a studio they work for, you know just so we can verify your claims and to include them with a certain slanderous package?

Man up Wayne and put some bass in your voice for once.

Its ironic to me that the "elite" can take out Osama Bin Laden after a decade of searching for him but can't stop these scam artist out in the open whom claim they are in danger every second of the day from the elite. They don't even have a hideout to send out video's and coded messages to the light warriors, what a lucky bunch. RA must be looking down on them from the back of the Sphinx.

Ladies and gentlemen we need more training in black ops.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hi Bedlam,
It will never take him to the Elite status which he craves, but it could make him a reasonable
living for never actually doing anything other than promoting his 'tripe.'
The book came out in 2003, eight years ago, most authors would have brought out at least
4 other books in that time but no, he has spent the whole eight years trying to resurect the
same tired format. There is no doubt his tried and tested system has served him well.
Due to Wayne's habit of distancing himself from his partners in crime when things don't pan
out i am unable to go back further than 2007.Between 2007/2008 Wayne was in regular and
daily contact with Blossom Goodchild who predicted a large (football pitch) size space ship
over Australia and contact with ET and some revelation or the other in South Africa, which was
where Wayne came in his oneism religion would be endorsed The expectation and hype
leading up to this event would have given the people who desperately want to believe the
impetus to buy anything and so increase book sales. When nothing happened Blossom
Goodchild lost credibility, and Wayne slinked away distancing himself as he always does,
but by then he would have sold books!!
Then in 2010 he and Judy did the Hoax signal - remember she was targeting Wayne's stars.
The people here on ATS with more qualifactions and knowledge than the two of them, were
able to discredit ALL their claims which effected their anticipated book sales =(income) Infact
Nenothtu has a capture of Wayne's FB page where his brother Lloyd congratulates him saying
"now his book sales was set to fly"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
cont.......

So now Judy along with her hoax signal wiped all she could of herself and her vampire
sites off the internet and went into stealth mode. Indeed 'someone' has information on her
defunct FB where her son Jens announces that she died in hospital after a suicide
attempt - i've lost count it's either her third or fourth resurection. Now she's back with
Wayne swapping posts and rearranging the UV signal to try and fit it into something plausible
(How patronising of the unqualified Dr Astronomer and two bit Author to try and pull the wool
over the eyes of the more educated and qualified on ATS but then Wayne's only experience is
dealing with the mind dead sheeple on his FB.
I have observed over the past 15 months that his faithful followers rise to the top of his
interest then fall away (back to my theories on this later)
Lets do the maths:-
Wayne claims just under 5,000 sheeple or fb friends his book sells for $26 US if 10% buy his
book that is $13,000 for not even getting out of bed, then theres his 'talks'

where he even autographs his books

He seems to have a very fluctuating fb membership (bearing in mind if you ask questions or
disagree with him you are deleted from his fb)
The needy syncopants are nurtured into buying into his secrets and superior knowledge and
forking out for his fictional tome which will gurantee them a place when the long awaited
'rapture' takes place.
When the promised land dosen't come to fruition, and when they 'grow up' they put it down to
experience and the price of a 'picture book' and move on...........replaced by a new needy
syncopant .....the circulation of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Obviously its not easy keeping track of 5,000 names (people) but i have noticed the comings
and goings of various people from the postings - two at least that that we here on ATS know
about, Vickie (cosmic pixie) and our old friend Christopher Wacker are way down the pecking
order now, infact possibly off the radar. I can remember a post of Christopher Wacker asking
Wayne if he needed an IT expert or a security guard before begging Wayne to let him back
on FB.

His latest favourite feeding his EGO is a Hungarian secondary school boy !!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I say again there have been a lot of teamwork from ATS members working this scam from the start and it continues. Why not let it die and go to hoax heaven and be done with the story?

Because the main hoaxers are still at it and still claiming the original alien signal scam is legit. Not here on ATS but out in the viral world and all roads lead back to ATS as the debunkers with the documentation to prove its all a lie.

How many websites point to ATS when this hoax or any Judy/Wayne new claim appear. I lost count but you can google and get an idea.

Low population media mentions ATS on some sites that I've visited like some radio, blogs, and community sites that are not main stream to most but nod toward ATS as the official source with the proper facts backed by facts.

Don't believe them (ATS).

Then get off your lazy tails and ask or work the courts,agencies,government entities, internet searches,personally involved characters,books,and libraries, etc. and you'll come to the same conclusions with the same documents to show all of your hard work was well won. Don't be afraid to ask a government agency for proof of a hoaxer's claim nor a college for that matter. They almost sound giddy at times to lay to rest a fraudulent claim of a hoaxer associated with their good names with documented proof or rebuttal.

I'm hoping for some more information soon with help from another ATS member about past exploits of James that was alluded to earlier in another post. It will fill in a lot of gaps.

One of my email accounts had several notes from around the world driving this story ahead and was like opening presents on Christmas morning. There wasn't any "bombshells" to tell of but very important all the same.

One was a big gun which should have had a warning attached "pull trigger as last resort" (get my drift Judy). Another was insightful to say the least and both led to new understanding.

ATS is not a secret society of people with an agenda as we play hush,hush, or spy crap and keep things close to the vest.

All will be posted soon as always. But like a court of law you don't present the case without the evidence.

Rest assured we have more evidence coming for those interested and will continue here or there to present the facts until the intent of the original thread is finally laid to rest for what it is, a hoax.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

lol, they put this in the hoax section after i told seti and nasa last week where to find the signal and how or is this somthing diffrent?

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join