It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told SETI and NASA about the signals too.

They all slapped their heads and shut down operations until they could bring to bear all of the radio telescopes in the world to focus on the signal.

Wait.....where have I heard that?

Sorry mate didn't mean to be sarcastic just woke up and was just having a flashback or a bad dream or something.

Never mind.

PS (post script) I find it hard to believe that a government agency and its publicly funded offspring won't bow to the wishes of billions of people with different idea's and demands. Dam it I'm important, point that satellite toward the sun I say. No the light and heat won't affect the onboard components because I say so. What qualifications do I have? Dam it I'm a citizen.
edit on 15-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Who would have thought there was SO MUCH money on orchids ??
£400,000

How's your green fingers

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
M0r1arty:

I just saw where you've been a busy guy out in the electronic universe re: the latest slander video, ref:"wn".

Good work, and thanks!

Edit to add: Looks like Judy has started another YouTube account as "upyourforkpipe", ##SNIP## here[/url]. Note the background image. It's entirely in keeping with what has been found about "her" throughout the internet, and many of the videos there came directly from her "Orbital Observer" account. Also, the name is listed as "Ivan the Tormentor", and the avatar pic is the same as was used by "Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian". No doubt in my mind as to who it is. Age listed as 46, putting the birth year as ..... drum roll, please.... 1965.

Judy, Judy, Judy! You ain't very good at this stealth business!

edit on 2011/6/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: link deleted by staff.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

My, my she keeps us busy. Just filed another complaint with google/utube and gave them the old complaint filed against Ivan along with Judy's name.

Hmmm, Its time I pulled the trigger on that big gun. nenothtu do you have a copy of her video?

There's someone holding a file in Germany that may want to see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

My, my she keeps us busy. Just filed another complaint with google/utube and gave them the old complaint filed against Ivan along with Judy's name.

Hmmm, Its time I pulled the trigger on that big gun. nenothtu do you have a copy of her video?

There's someone holding a file in Germany that may want to see it.

Aye, I do, and in case it gets zapped from YouTube again, I'm reliably informed that it has been mirrored for safekeeping in the electronic wilderness... Should I send it to the file holder, or would you prefer to?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Oh please do, or better yet maybe he should receive it from multiple sources just to enforce the message. Hmmm, I wonder if he would be interested in a few pages of documents, some are in German you know.
Maybe a resume and a pretty letter from NASA, things of that nature.

That reminds me, I need to check the British Home Office for arrest records. Just have a natural curiosity about stuff like that and James always liked uniforms, even had one made. Isn't that right Jimmy?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
OOUCH !!!!! someone's ruffled Wayne's feather's he's taken his ball away and gone to
play in his own yard
He's closed his FB wall down

What ever happened to 'quote'

"These stooges at ATS are just doing their job.......I am also quite at peace with both the
material, and me personally being targeted by such a prestigious gov. disinformation site.

AND

Anyone is welcome to 'copy' ' paste ' 'share' and 'spread' my 'research' 'work' and 'respectful
theories'

Well i think i've been more than fair in spreading Wayne's word's on this forum and helping
him gain google ratings.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

OOUCH !!!!! someone's ruffled Wayne's feather's he's taken his ball away and gone to
play in his own yard
He's closed his FB wall down

What ever happened to 'quote'

"These stooges at ATS are just doing their job.......I am also quite at peace with both the
material, and me personally being targeted by such a prestigious gov. disinformation site.

AND

Anyone is welcome to 'copy' ' paste ' 'share' and 'spread' my 'research' 'work' and 'respectful
theories'

Well i think i've been more than fair in spreading Wayne's word's on this forum and helping
him gain google ratings.

Well , if we are stooges then I want to be Moe. He had the Beatle haircut thing going for him.

prestigious gov. disinformation site. - We need to talk to the boss and get a coffee maker here in "The Office".

eletheia, You have worked so hard at getting Wayne ratings that he should pay you as full time help.
I took a quick look over there yesterday and my computer started acting up. Me thinks its allergic to Herschel or it just doesn't care for BS. .

Got to finish this package for Miss Judy and get it into the digital mail.

edit on 17-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Oh please do, or better yet maybe he should receive it from multiple sources just to enforce the message. Hmmm, I wonder if he would be interested in a few pages of documents, some are in German you know.
Maybe a resume and a pretty letter from NASA, things of that nature.

That reminds me, I need to check the British Home Office for arrest records. Just have a natural curiosity about stuff like that and James always liked uniforms, even had one made. Isn't that right Jimmy?

Arrest records and rap sheets are a matter of public record in the US, but I don't know about the UK. It's worth checking into, I think. It sounds like a lovely idea to deliver helpful information to the gent. It's our civic duty, I would think. Most investigative type really like it when they get all the info all wrapped up in a neat little package, with or without a bow. It makes their workload lighter, and they love ya for it!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Could be that he doesn't want any part of what's coming, realizes that he may have let his mouth overload his ass talkin' to Judy there, and has temporarily disabled it for a cooling off period and to try to distance himself from the situation. It's one thing to talk a good game, and another altogether to actually call the wrath of Ra down on your own head...

As an alternative explanation, I note that the FB page is still there, there just isn't a wall option at the moment. He's been tinkering with trying to get his THR FB wall page to open as the main page with YouTube vids, and he may have accidentally boogered something up with it in that effort - it may just need to be repaired.

edit on 2011/6/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Maybe his army of IT guys dropped a crayon into the cogs.

I just hate an army without discipline. I'm sure they'll eventually get it figured out you know like RA getting off the back of the Sphinx after he landed the Egyptian fan onto its surface, wait...........

I think we established that RA never set foot on the Giza plateau itself because he either got stuck in the elevator or the janitor's closet that was built into the back of the head of the Sphinx. Wayne was never clear about that or what RA had to eat to survive up there. Since the back of the Sphinx is like a small stage big enough for model UFO's to land on it, maybe he lived off of the tomato's that were thrown at him.

Anyway Wayne Herschel was bragging about his IT guys and used them as a threat to us. So perhaps they are hard at work fixing the fan belts, gyro's and nuclear reactor inside the server before they launch their feared attack on the beaches of ATS and begin the D-Day assault. You know how this double naught spy business is, so I must go and put on my gear and guard the beach head. Is that a horizon full of ships I see approaching?

Nah......my bad. Think it was one of them Egyptian fans making a splash down.[
edit on 17-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Whenever you look up anything to do with Wayne Herschel every thing is prefixed with
Discovered evidence, Deciphers, Proof, Truth, Fact etc...etc...

Yesterday June 17th 2011 I came across the site UFO DIGEST, UFO and paranormal
News from around the world.

A NEW SPINX / LEO ALLIGNMENT CLUE UNLOCKS A GRAND UNIFIED STAR MAP.
The following is the end piece of his verrrry long blog (YAWN) which sounds more like
romantic novel writer Barbara Cartland than a serious researcher

This is the 'evidence proof'' from the self proclaimed researcher/author
During the flight on his second trip to Egypt (Seriously a seasoned researcher has only been
on site twice in 15 years??:lol
he could not help pondering over the possibility that there had
to be more. Severe doubts crept into his mind as to whether he had fully understood the
'cosmic' message the Spinx seemed to be hinting at. He anxiously made his way to the
viewing point near the face of the Spinx as on previous visits ( previous visits ? by his own
admission he'd only been once before
) he was overcome by a feeling of excitement
and bewilderment. Anybody who has ever visited the Giza plateau will surely agree there is
something about this monument of eons gone by that is absolutely mesmerising. What was it
trying to say? (block of stone trying to tell him something ?
:lol
This time the answer
would come to Wayne, he recalls how something triggered inside his mind........vivid.......
the... hidden records.com. Images of the constellations suddenly became very clear to him
on the horizon, and the stars seemed to take on the form of the ancient monuments in a long
continious line as if a veil of mist had been lifted off them.

THE ENIGMATIC CODE IS REVEALED

It was almost as if he could hear the Spinx speaking to him, saying "Yes... i am Leo and ALL
the pyramids represent stars ...........By observing me from above you are one who can
traverse the sky, and see me from above like those who created me. ORION WILL NOW 'SHOW
YOU THE WAY'.........to a sacred place along the eternal ring of constellations. This echo's the
age old Hermes prophecy (5,000 years old)

PROOF???????????????????????
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A SERIOUS BIT OF RESEARCH ??
WOULD YOU
BUY A USED CAR OF THAT MAN

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Per Wayne Herschel's very own words here on ATS when this Wayne Herschel - Judy Falkstog lie began:

Question: Has Judy mentioned to you in the past few months which city /country she is based in at the moment ?

Wayne Herschel's reply:: Never bothered to ask... (Im actually too busy trying to earn a living as a landscaper and set up talks for my book on archeoastronomy ancient star maps of the 'gods' series).

A landscaper, hmmmm. I guess he does have a professional knowledge of digs. My landscaper talks to himself also but its not leo telling him to make up star maps with the animals that talk series.( Sort of like a space Dr. Doolittle) Even though I suspect my landscaper would understand and appreciate that line of thinking as he barely stays in the reality of this world like some authors we know.

edit on 19-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyramid Star Maps
Date: 18 May 2003 12:00
Producer: Carol Albertyn Christie
Show: Carte Blanche

Wayne Herschel makes concrete rock structures in Durban, a job that allows him enough free time to study the origins of humankind. He has no academic training, but has spent over 15 years researching ancient civilisations and has developed a very controversial theory of our beginnings.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Came across a site "Herschel talks to Freedom Central 10. 5. 2011"

Consisted of the obligatory video followed by 10 comments I think the public are begining
to get it. The following four comments tickled me

I'm already 7 mins in and i have no idea what you are talking about.

OMG I had no idea what fibonacci was. You have opened my eye's . I can now see the truth
....that if you believe the universe is run by a tree you should ###SNIP###

I was open to Wayne's research a couple of years ago before this whole Oneism thing.....he
has lost sooooo much credability with this Oneism ##SNIP###

Herschel talks too much ##SNIP##

Then i came across another similar blog and those of you who have been following this thread
from the begining will recognise the name 'STEELLSCO' I beleive he came on about page 150?
when he had his 'begging bowl' out for Wayne " would people please help Wayne by donating
money." He could ill afford it but he was going to donate £20 a fortnight to help Wayne out as
every little counted. WELL HE'S BACK AT IT "MY FRIENDS PLEASE YOUR HELP IS REQUIRED
ETC........ETC...................................................................
I think at the time the
consensus of opinion was that it was one of Wayne's sock puppets if thats the case has
Wayne no shame ?

edit on Tue Jun 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I felt really bad about being one of the stars in Judy's recent videos without her getting the accolades, footprints in wet cement, champagne, caviar, and the limo's with built in hot tubs.

So, as bad as it hurt, I (shiver) became a little person for a day and took a day off from the little screen and adoring fans to pay tribute to a wonderful producer, Miss Judy Falkstog.

Today Judy, "You are the star!"

Don't thank me duhling it was a sacrifice I could do maybe once in a lifetime.

I bring you NASA Judy starring in self named video. Produced by dcmb.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thanks you for your patience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread reopened.
edit on Tue Jun 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well Dr. NASA Judy I see that you have been extremely busy slandering good people on this thread and trying to beat up this website all over the web using many sock puppets with your vile hatred and misspelled blather about viral massage's. WTH is that (viral massage) did you mean message? Or are you really doing massages for money now, ewwww? Anyway here's a tidbit to start your day!!!!

I know you read here every day Jimmie just like a morning newspaper so I want you to read this and understand it.

One package was delivered to Herr Hein .

Another is being prepared so keep up with your little schemes of alien signals, captured greys, and the ever present slander. I will make sure your government handler gets to read them all as I'm sure he will want to take a look at the Neo stuff, somebody told me it "rains" in Germany.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
According to the latest updates to SETI@HOME and MILKYWAY@HOME websites, Dr. Judy Faltskog is still claiming her fictitious Ph.D. and links to her orbitalobserver site. She still can't make up her mind if she is in Sweden or South Africa. She must be binary like some star systems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

South Africa SETI@HOME PAGE

Last updated 21 Jun 2011 | 21:04:04 UTC

Team:

MALJAN ("What can I say??? I wanna hunt aliens???")

Superhuman ("I'm a 4th year Information Technology student at Tshwane University of Technology...")

TIGME.COM ("I am from South Africa, and a Computer freak by heart. I spend almost everyday on one of my...")

saltlick ("I am from South Africa, 22 years of age, Network Administrator. Linux rocks!!!")

reyn ("Finished bsc Computer science this year(2002), starting with my CS hons. next year. Working...")

Silverwalker ("programmer, from south africa, into the wierd and great beyond so to speak , also into...")

Bootlog ("I'm from South Africa and I would love to help humanity by donating some of my PC's...")
JUDY FALTSKOG ("Originally from Sweden. Now living in South Africa and running a private as well as...")

Dr Stef Labuschagne ("Semi-retired geologist, residing in Pretoria, South Africa.")

Balki ("Ek ry skaatsplank, ek grooi my hare. Ek het 'n bokkie. My mamma is lief vir my. Ek is 16...")

Source:

setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu...

a_21.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile: JUDY FALTSKOG

HOME PARTICIPATE ABOUT COMMUNITY ACCOUNT STATISTICS

Personal background

Originally from Sweden.

Now living in South Africa and running a private as well as government program similar to SETI with a parabollic aray of 10 meter dishes. Believe in extraterrestrial life in the cosmos.

Thoughts about SETI and SETI@home

I believe 2012 will be a year in which we will make contact. SETI I admire your work done so far. I am a great admirer of Jill Tartar, who has been my inspiration and role model.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Project MilkyWay@Home Last updated: 04:30:2011 ago To combined statistics

Name : Dr. Judy Faltskog Ph.D.

BOINC Cross Project IDentifier b57c504844e88671a95f590386028e26

ID in project 31,883

Link www.youtube.com.../u/2/vPTEnLaOmP4

Total credits 682.09

Credits today -

% of total project credit 0.00000%

Position based on total credit 80,357 out of 100,336

More credits than % of all project users 19.91309%

First seen on March 25, 2009, 2:20 pm (Show users joined on this date)

Overtake stats

Time calculation

Set your credit goal Set your credit goal

Recent average credit
Recent average credit 0.10

% of total average credit 0.00000%

Position based on average credit 33,520 out of 100,336
More RAC than % of all project users 66.59325%

Country
Country Sweden

% of total country credit 0.00007

Position in country 778 out of 967

More credits than % of all fellow citizens 19.64840%

Member of team

Member of team Alamogordo, New Mexico@BOINC MilkyWay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still a NASA scientist and private owner in South Africa of radio telescopes. Some people's delusions become reality to them I suppose. There's a word for that.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join