It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
>>>>>STOP PRESS

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

1) Showing all humanity equal would unite all spirituality as one....all races as one human
race........one sacred blood line........it would end all war.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I'm related to all my brothers, and that never stopped us beating the crap out of each other.

And aren't we pretty much one human race *now*? I mean there are some pretty minor skin tone and feature variations that are more decorative than meaningful, but that doesn't even keep people that look just alike from hacking each other to death with machetes or whatnot.

*harp roll - wavery fade to...*

Mr Tutsi! Mr Hutu! Wayne has PROVEN we are all one big happy family! Put down your... STOP STOP NO!
(budda budda budda pachow! hack hack hack) Oh well, I guess that's it for THAT sacred blood line.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Did he hit all the bases?... I think so.
The world -who doesn't want to be happy, will gladly take-out someone who
attempts to usurp Mr. Herschel in the Copyright area and yet, merely phone-taps
our fair-haired laddie who's sat under the Tree of Life.

This would make a great movie, the twists and turns and of course, the special
offer of delivering to one's door, makes it a summer blockbuster.

THE GRAND CONSPIRACY: Can you believe after 3 failed distrubitors .....

No... I still can't believe.

....AND THATS NOT ALL.

Oh no... please, not the 'we'll throw in a all-in-one-pyjamas with Wayne's smiling
face' offer.

I now sit with a case being explored by some amazing people...

That'll be the custom guys, Wayne.
edit on 9-6-2011 by A boy in a dress because: wiping up vomit in Edit Room.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Meh. Our price still has his beat, and we've got free delivery, too. He may have learned something from us, but clearly not enough!

Of course, the multi-distributor thing is a stroke of genius, but we've got quite a lot more than just 3!

Try again, Wayne - your strategy is lacking.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

1) Showing all humanity equal would unite all spirituality as one....all races as one human race........one sacred blood line........it would end all war.

I may be wrong or not understand this sacred bloodline thing he yaps about all of the time. But....uhh......When has humanity ever united spirituality as one. Going back to Adam and Eve in the Christan Bible even they were different as night and day in personalities and apparently in spirituality not united as one even though they were the only two humans in the world..

He makes RA sound like a master and not someone willing to even share a warm fuzzy.

Cain killed Abel. Since then war and death have flourished until this day so ending all wars is a child's dream and has been for generations upon generations. Its not in our make-up to eat funny knowledge fruit and wear pink slippers and smile at everything that passes like a simpering dope.. (ok, maybe it happened some in the 60's)

I admit I work for the EELEET and we have a special squad that tracks and disrupts Wayne Herschel 's life at every minute of the day. His work is too important to unleash on the world but the brain dead..err... I mean near death experience miracle man is too smart for us. EGAD he knows about the book stores we threatened and payed off. The man is a genius I tell ya!!!!!

Foiled again and usually its NASA Judy with the brains when it comes to ESPEENAGE.

Watch these two for they are a dangerous pair and a bit too smart for us at the shop. Dam it Wayne, why couldn't you have been on our side!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
"QUOTE"

'THE GUY TRIED TO TAKE OVER COPYRIGHT !!!! then during the chaos.......he died!'

I mean is that Waynes subtle way of saying Ra wreaked revenge on his behalf for having dared

to try and 'take over copyright'
We all know how touchy Wayne is about 'his' copyright

but less concerned about others copyright (remember Moonflake and others) OR do you think

he has let his light warriors loose

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That sounds like James van Gruenen when he tried to take over the Kalahari incident. During all of the chaos he changed into a woman.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

That sounds like James van Gruenen when he tried to take over the Kalahari incident. During all of the chaos he changed into a woman.

I agree, it could be a case of...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It's kind of creepy - both the shades of Boris Karloff and the Curse of the Mummy that Wayne thinks he has going on, and the mere fact that Wayne thinks he has that going on !

I mean, seriously.. have the "Light Warriors" felt a need to resort to Black Magick?

Aliester Crowley, eat yer heart out! There's a NEW Beast on the block!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi all,

After months in the wilderness Judy has finally poked her nose above the parapet and
10hrs ago she made an appearence on Waynes fb

Judy Faltskog......Wayne you should watch this. Was sent this link. It's an eye opener
about the people trying to stop you and your work. Here is the link....

Wayne herschel.....Can you try again.

Judy Faltskog youtube.be... I send you the link. If it dosen't work. I will
message it to you.

Wayne Herschel....Yes the link worked.....yes those names mentioned there threatened me
personally, bragged they new (Waynes spelling) very private detail on members of my family,
and they hosted the googlebomb of my name on ATS
I am fortunate now to have passed the difficult stages of the attack and 'riding' this show of
measurable 'force' against just a 'theory' as that is realy all my work is.
I have some IT people that watch their activity and they are waiting for a slip up - I have their
real names and addresses.

Judy Faltskog....Spread the video far and wide so that everyone can know who and what these
people are about Wayne.

Wayne Herschel....I need to focus on the bigger case with the distributor Booklink owner death
who shut down trading of my book in the whole USA, and what forced him to attempt a
copyright motive before he died. Amazon are shocked with the situation.

Judy Faltskog......You still have might and powerful allies supporting you Wayne. You are doing
great !

I hope you are all suitably warned
Wayne has might and powerful allies

And his IT people are on the look out for each and every one of us

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I am fortunate now to have passed the difficult stages of the attack and 'riding' this
show of measurable 'force' against just a 'theory' as that is realy all my work is.

Finally... a real breakthrough! I agree with Wayne that his work is a theory and that's
just fine.
We all can have theories, ideas and points of views, that's what makes for an interesting
debate and I again, invite Mr. Herschel here to discuss his theories.

I have some IT people that watch their activity and they are waiting for a slip up
-I have their real names and addresses...

Hmmm.... a threat of sorts. I hope all here are taking care when out looking for
Radio Signal dishes at night.
Welcome back James.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Judy welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you a sweater or something cause I don't know how this coming back from the dead stuff works. Aren't you cold or something?

Wayne's IT guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh heaven forbid. they are the men in black of the darkside. Excuse me whilst I dive under the bed.

The whole USA is under a Wayne Herschel blackout according to Mr. Herschel's fb. Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with no interest in his fantasy because it pales to Harry Potter and other well written books in his genre.

Hey Judy, If you have nothing to do since NASA never knew you or any college claims you, maybe you could turn those microwave radio scopes of yours and point them this way. I have an egg that needs to be nuked.

Thanks in advance. Oh, either the ones in Chile or the islands will suffice.

You two crack me up just be careful you don't do that to my egg.

Cheers you silly wench and say hello to Wanda, I mean Wayne. That is when he stops playing secret squirrel.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Judy Faltskog......Wayne you should watch this. Was sent this link. It's an eye opener
about the people trying to stop you and your work. Here is the link....

Wayne herschel.....Can you try again.

Judy Faltskog youtube.be... I send you the link. If it dosen't work. I will
message it to you.

Link wouldn't work for me, so I have no idea how scared I'm s'posed to be. That being the case, I think I'll just go out for a beer and forget the silliness that is Wayne/Wanda/Judy/James. Really, y'all if you want to scare me, you'll have to at the very least come up with a working threat link!

Maybe Judy can message me one. You know my U2U address, right?

Wayne Herschel....Yes the link worked.....yes those names mentioned there threatened me
personally, bragged they new (Waynes spelling) very private detail on members of my family,
and they hosted the googlebomb of my name on ATS

Oh noes! We're back to that tripe again, with threats of threats! Really now...

I am fortunate now to have passed the difficult stages of the attack and 'riding' this show of
measurable 'force' against just a 'theory' as that is realy all my work is.

"Show of measurable force"? Honestly, We've not shown even the slightest amount of our force! Measure THAT, Bubba!

I have some IT people that watch their activity and they are waiting for a slip up - I have their
real names and addresses.

Oh noes, redeux! I really have to giggle when I ask myself just WHICH "real" name and "real" address he has for me. I also have to wonder which one of my roughly half a dozen computers they're "watching", and which one of the highly mobile connections they're "watching" me through.

Some poor sap who's never even heard of Wayne is apt to feel Wayne's wrath! Bummer. meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'll get MY IT people on the task of watching HIS IT people. IF his IT people are worth a crap, they'll already know that MY IT people are based in Langley, VA, so I'm not giving up any secrets there. Light that one up, Wayne!

Judy Faltskog....Spread the video far and wide so that everyone can know who and what these
people are about Wayne.

How in hell can we spread this video far and wide (and I'd really like to - it would be good advertising for the Book) if the damned link doesn't work?

Judy Faltskog......You still have might and powerful allies supporting you Wayne. You are doing
great !

I think OUR allies ought to get in touch with THEIR allies, and maybe do lunch!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In all honesty, I've got to say that as near as I can tell, that alleged YouTube video is a scam link. No such video actually exists. Admittedly, I'm working on getting another FUBAR computer up and running at the same time as I'm traipsing about the internet trying to find the video, which pumps my frustration level way up there, but it just ain't there.

Yawn.

Try again, Judy. I KNOW you can make better threats than that! You know, something that actually has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, rather than a 404 page?

Edit to add: OK, I finally found the video. No wonder Wayne wouldn't touch it! I'd imagine the very notion scared him crapless.

Judy wants a war, she'll get a war. A whole lot of folks were slandered by name, as well as ATS. Big fat no-no, there!

I'll be in touch, Judy, or my legal reps. It's on. Just remember, YOU are the one who wanted to be famous!

Oh, and I expect to have a few dozen second-hand Optico-Radio telescopes to sell at auction soon over it. Any body want one?

edit on 2011/6/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I can't get that link up and running, but then again... I'm guessing the video
is a waste of time anyway.
I may be out of the loop for a little while -as I'm going deep... deep undercover
to find out what is going on. If you see me on TV with a dark-red raincoat and
hat waiting on a street corner in Vienna, don't worry... I'm in disguise

I am curious on how much it costs to have your own IT people... sadly, I only
know a guy who can fix fuses and seems to always have a roll of electrictian
tape in his pocket (unless he's just glad to see me!)

I'll attempt to set-up a meeting with James to see if we can 'iron out' the problems
and do away with these threats, afterall... no wants Neno sicced on 'em!
Over a nice cup of coffee, I lay out our concerns and hopefully afterwards, we'll
sing:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh James/Judy...this video just shows how sick you are in your head. Buy yourself some ovaries and a uterus

www.youtube.com...

The link to the sick video

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ha,ha,ha, I just watched That video and if I was concerned about what it proposed then instead of making a utube video it would have been a phone call to the authorities.

But at least we know now that Ivan is Judy.. And the world will now tie it in with the latest alien scam about the reptoid from Roswell crap.

Also a nice piece of evidence wrapped in a pretty package is this utube video for any legal purposes. James was always an idiot as is Wayne Herschel and his comments should accompany this video as well when it is delivered.

Where as Judy Falkstog and Wayne Hershcel resort to lies and scams in their daily lives we as a whole rely on documentation. Well Judy if you push a button on someone expect one to be pushed back.

Its was your move and it almost put you in check. My turn now, hmmm, lets see...maybe I'll contact the German immigration authorities and inquire as to your legal status along with this newest claim of yours and apply a little heat about this slander produced from there.

Your move B....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
OMFG. That was so funny! Do you really think this is 'Astronomer Judy'?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm just starting to grease the wheels Judy.

So whom is laughing now. "This is important" by Orbitalobserver and Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian on Orbitalobserver's Channel via utube is a first small step in the process that have been addressed.

On to Germany then the heat will really start as I progress from step to step on your slanderous package.

Mind you its not the claims you have made but the principle and the motive of the deed that promotes me to retaliate to your silly (and as always) not well thought out attack without any proof to said claims

No need to follow my progress by searching as I will keep you informed of the coming results.

So many ideas with a smoking gun and so little time. Until next time James.

I'll keep you informed via light signals flashed to Santiago with a reptilian quad-70 laser. Its the talk of the universe with its new design and app. software.

Shades of Kalahari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, your move.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam my hat is off to you for all of the insightful and informative post that you have contributed to this thread and I enjoy reading them all for the occasional humor and technical information that fill in the holes and make this crap even more entertaining.

Now that the niceties are said and meant from the heart.

The reptilian video making the rounds lately about a supposedly Roswell alien capture video from the 40"s was debunked finally and some very astute websites traced it back to Dr. Judy Falkstog. She being the famed NASA astronomer and alien signal scientist working from NASA's authenticated UV/Radio/Microwave/My Favorite Martian type telescopes. (sarcasm directed at NASA Judy only)

A google search lately of Dr. Judy Falkstog brings up the debunking of his/its attempts to once again fool the community. It was from this search that I found out (and not from ATS or its posters) That it all tied back in to Dr. Judy Falkstog via sock puppets from other sources and the researchers weren't fooled by this old ploy either.

The old saying...A rose is a rose is a rose.... well here its the old saying ... A fake is a fake is a fake.

None of the said research involved anyone I know from the web or personally even though someone that has posted here did play a small part. The outcome was that another site and other people looking into this crap concluded that it originated from the hoaxer Dr Judy Falkstog NASA scientist at large and rich owner of private radio-telescope's from around the world.

Wayne Herschel continues to communicate openly with James van Greunen alias Judy Falkstog on his Facebook page and it only drives home the conspiracy stories and original intent of posting their scam on ATS as I'm well aware you already know. Sorry I'm so long winded and I know you already know all of this but a new google search brings it to light .

Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog are pathological and conniving liars that profit from those lies on stooges and those easily duped or the believers that are unaware of these crooks

I know you already know all of this. This is for the new readers to absorb and research .

edit on 11-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join