It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

The old saying...A rose is a rose is a rose.... well here its the old saying ... A fake is a fake is a fake.

What do you think the motivation is? Surely there's not that much money in faking alien signals or whatnot. If there is, let me in on it, because I could do a MUCH better job than Judy/James.

Maybe I ought to write a "REAL NON-FICTION!!!11!!" book on the Navy/AF's interstellar space force. I could make it really convincing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll buy your book!

My thoughts on Judy and its not confirmed, is that she is an old friend of Wayne's from the South Africa days of boyhood and the UFO phenomenon craze of the recent past. My belief is that they are acquainted somehow from those days or met from one source or another and support each other for monetary gains or recognition in the lucrative business of selling lies as truth.

My belief and my belief only is that Dr Judy besides trying to make a niche for him/herself as well, is aiding Wayne to sell that rag he calls a book with a little side profit for achieving the end results in book sales on said rag between its self published book covers

What else fits?.

The conspiracies and constant contact between the "proven" liars has to be more than "they do it for fun."
We see Wayne on-line time after time promoting that his good name is being overtly attacked by shadow governments and agents to pique interest in his book and website, The Oneism site is a money making cult religion that is a dud and didn't take off like he wanted.

Its all about the money and was never serious about the message.

I for one never believed Wayne's "Near Death Experience" claim and seeing God. He's too stupid to have eaten a fruit of knowledge and if he did the fruit didn't have spell check or common sense as part of the indoctrination.

These are all my own thoughts and as his book of stupid and childish fantasies cannot be proven or dis-proven due to the absurdity of his claims with regards to facts that can't be substantiated , it all comes down to like religion itself, on belief.

He's got a good scam going. Can't prove or dis-prove his fantasy and he has followers that would bow to a firefly if they thought it was Tinkerbell and flashed lights twice for yes.

Easy to make crap up and even easier to make a profit from writing it. He's in a lull and his pockets are drying up. Judy's claims and schemes drives a few more to his sites and FB page where he milks like a dairy farmer.

That's my take.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll buy your book!

I have given some thought to writing a book or movie script that incorporated a lot of bits and pieces from real projects with some recognizable references to people and events in the programs. Recognizable if you were in them, anyway, with the idea of establishing a lot of halfway verifiable backstory for the CTers that wanted to check the details out.

The trick is to pick the right ones so that they look like they form a coherent background. Well, that and to get permission to do it. I floated the idea a few years back and got a resounding "no".

If you ever see a remake of "Forbidden Planet" where the thing's contemporary instead of being in some Space Cadet future, and the vehicle is part of the Navy/AF program, you'll know it was me at the word processor.
I promise to work Gary McKinnon into it too, in spirit if not by name.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Never let them stomp on your dreams. Do it for you and I'm sure you will be mildly surprised at the outcome.

Anyway you have my full support and it doesn't involve Tinkerbell and fireflies nor Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog as role models.

Shoot for your dreams.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wayne is rambling AGAIN This time to his captive audience of fb friends. Suffice to say
it's the same old, same old. So i have just picked out a FEW pertinent points

All i have right now is the first book.......once it gets its break and gets into stores in a
general basis without blockage...........then the other book will follow. There are two more
books in waiting and secured in a safety deposit box with a back up plan if i am ........
well............illiminated. (Waynes words i dont know whether he meant illuminated or
eliminated
)

If that happened.......there are 10 investors that are my biggest support and that want to see
revenge. ALL MY WORK WILL BE LAUNCHED VIRAL FOLLOWED BY THE BOOKS
BEING MARKETED WITH SPECIAL CONDITIONS.

I have film companies interested in different aspects of my work now, and strange thing is
that the hoax attack is sealing the deal......Well they say bad publicity is still good publicity.
My work is still needing to escape the red tape and to do this it needs to ride a parallel story
that gets publicity because its not the complete exposure.

The ATS website is full of stooges........it's an intelligence hub attracting people that have
evidence of real stories, and then if needing to cover up cover up the network has people on
board there launching disinformation on material in the best interests of the global elite.

Why do they attack my material ?

The Elite prefer humanity to be confused as it is not in their profitable best interests for
humanity to see equality in race and spirituality. There is also a pride aspect in some
societies that attract membership based on the notion you will also learn secrets of the
universe as you progress in such a society.

..............then along comes this guy from South Africa and gets copyright on the secret
and makes the elite look a little silly.

How did ATS begin their attack ?

Well..........Judy (who is here on this string) is someone who is involved in what i still
believe is a privately funded research project that discovered something important. To this
day i still have not met Judy and i still believe she found something real because latest
discoveries have backed up the reasoning of her claims.

Sometime ago Judy and her research group while looking for ET radio signals appear to
have made a breakthrough - studying part of the radio spectrum that merges into the light
frequency wave lengths.

Yes radio signals of the light kind.

She made the claim on fb that it looks intelligent encodings within the light spectrum. I said
to her that this is exciting and could i relay the claim since i had a BIG fb network.
I relayed Judy's claim and i had no reason to doubt her claim as it is well reasoned and
besides...........it's not my claim .......it's Judy's.

Long story short.......Judy was in hot water for the early release and went into hiding leaving
us here to think the worst. Judy appeared back on fb and explained she was in hot water and
from here forward she has no right to speak about the story, or the funding will be pulled and
she removed from the project.

1 ) Why does Judy need funding? dosen't she have an array of dishes ?
2 ) Notice the changes in the signal story ? Trying to ease out of the original
3 ) Where did the Dr. as in Dr. Judy go ?
4 ) How long does it take for a book to get a break? his book came out 2003 thats 8yrs ago !!
5 ) How can you get copyright on a secret ? by it's very nature it's secret so how would one know?

There are more holes in that than a collander !!! looking forward to you all finding them

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

OMG.. I know I have posted too much today but its been a busy day with the signal hoax twins of Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog. He just admitted that he is a co-conspirator and a fracken liar on his FB page courtesy of Eletheia's post.

My God what shall we rip apart first?

1. Wayne Herschel - .there are 10 investors that are my biggest support and that want to see
revenge.

Dcmb1490 - Show me an investor that is concerned about revenge not directed at themselves instead of profits and I'll show you a hack writer that can't sell a book but thinks he can.

2. Wayne Herschel - I have film companies interested in different aspects of my work now, and strange thing is that the hoax attack is sealing the deal.

Dcmb1490 - Really? It has to be the true crimes channel, then. or do they have a liar show I'm not aware of?

3. Wayne Herschel - The ATS website is full of stooges.

Dcmb1490 - Out of the mouth of an idiot.

4. Wayne Herschel - t's an intelligence hub attracting people that have
evidence of real stories, and then if needing to cover up cover up the network has people on board there launching disinformation on material in the best interests of the global elite.

Dcmb1490 - Let's see....we have researched Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog here. Yep that accounts for the world. Only those two deserve the attention of the EELEET.

5. Wayne Herschel - Why do they attack my material ?

Dcmb1490 - Because its made up Bullsnot that you tried to pass off in a scam.

6. Wayne Herschel - The Elite prefer humanity to be confused as it is not in their profitable best interests for humanity to see equality in race and spirituality. There is also a pride aspect in some societies that attract membership based on the notion you will also learn secrets of the universe as you progress in such a society.

Dcmb1490 - Let me look, yep pockets full of gold from writing responses to an idiot. So Wayne Herschel has the secrets of the universe huh? Then why is his dumb arse stuck in SA with a non selling book and no real life followers like Jesus wannabe wants? Where's the universal wisdom oh great one? And why do you still walk with feet on the ground and drive a car Jesus with all of your secret knowledge you should be able to float, fly, or something dingbat.

7. Wayne Herschel - Well..........Judy (who is here on this string) is someone who is involved in what i still believe is a privately funded research project that discovered something important. To this day i still have not met Judy and i still believe she found something real because latest discoveries have backed up the reasoning of her claims.

Dcmb1490 - He admits to FRAUD.

8. Wayne Herschel -
Sometime ago Judy and her research group while looking for ET radio signals appear to have made a breakthrough - studying part of the radio spectrum that merges into the light frequency wave lengths.

She made the claim on fb that it looks intelligent encodings within the ight spectrum. I said to her that this is exciting and could i relay the claim since i had a BIG fb network. I relayed Judy's claim and i had no reason to doubt her claim as it is well reasoned and

Long story short.......Judy was in hot water for the early release and went into hiding leaving us here to think the worst. Judy appeared back on fb and explained she was in hot water and from here forward she has no right to speak about the story, or the funding will be pulled and she removed from the project.

Dcmb1490 - Thank you Wayne Herschel for the flat out lies again. NASA does not agree with your lying arse, nor do colleges, radio telescopes, institutions, or anyone else connected with Space recognize Judy Falkstog. Just ask them.

The universal secret brain is afraid of flashlights!!!!!!!!! Eisenstein doesn't want to be illuminated. OMG what an uneducated fool and he claims to be an author. Sheesh.

Good now I can add his crap to that fake slanderous video and move ahead.

"This is important" by Orbitalobserver and Ivan the Tormenting Norwegian on Orbitalobserver's Channel via utube will add Wayne Herschels comments to this package.
edit on 11-6-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

How did ATS begin their attack ?

Well..........Judy (who is here on this string) is someone who is involved in what i still
believe is a privately funded research project that discovered something important. To this
day i still have not met Judy and i still believe she found something real because latest
discoveries have backed up the reasoning of her claims.

Sometime ago Judy and her research group while looking for ET radio signals appear to
have made a breakthrough - studying part of the radio spectrum that merges into the light
frequency wave lengths.

She made the claim on fb that it looks intelligent encodings within the light spectrum. I said
to her that this is exciting and could i relay the claim since i had a BIG fb network.
I relayed Judy's claim and i had no reason to doubt her claim as it is well reasoned and

Long story short.......Judy was in hot water for the early release and went into hiding leaving
us here to think the worst. Judy appeared back on fb and explained she was in hot water and
from here forward she has no right to speak about the story, or the funding will be pulled and
she removed from the project.

Is that a recent post by Wayne? It looks suspiciously close to the same old story that's already been debunked ad nauseum!

Are they REALLY gonna try to fly that AGAIN? Some folks are incapable of learning! Since capacity to learn with and sort of facileness is gauged by IQ, well, I reckon I can figure out what that says about them!

There are more holes in that than a collander !!! looking forward to you all finding them

Good Ra, Elethia! it's been a long day already, but I'll try to get around to doing my share to shred that mess tomorrow. I had to work 12 hours today (at a more or less real job - - not hoaxing as some folks employ themselves) and on top of that have had a crap load of computer tech work that had to be done, which I've just now finished up (no Wayne, I'm not tracking you - I've got other folks that can handle that - I just finished up outfitting another mobile platform for you folks to get your IT people to tracking... let's see where THIS one goes!) but with any luck I'll have a bit of free time after work tomorrow to thoroughly disassemble this latest non-twist.

I can see that I may have to throw in a bit of psychology to go along with the physics this time, though...

Can Wayne be Sectioned at the Queen's Pleasure, too? Maybe he and James/Judy can share the same padded room this time. Won't that be fun, guys? Roomies!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
[mor

Yes Neno that was one of his latest postings 11/6/2011.

Do you notice that since the original signal just over a year ago how the language has

changed from light signals, infra red signals, ultra violet signals, a mixture of all, a merging

of the impossible to fit the facts !!!!! Now where have we all seen that before ?????

Well of course................... thats Waynes 'trade mark' ....... Push it, pull it , squeeze it,

bend it, stretch it, till it fits, and there you have it A DODGY SIGNAL JUST LIKE HIS

DODGY STAR MAPS

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Quick, someone call Jodie Foster.....could be another movie for her.

Remake of Forbidden Planet !!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!

They ruined The Day the Earth Stood Still and nearly every other classic SiFi movie remake.

Tho The Thing in the early 80s was good.......

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
Oh James/Judy...this video just shows how sick you are in your head. Buy yourself some ovaries and a uterus

The link to the sick video

Nitro - I'm so glad you didn't embed that video. I'm hoping that the few people that do still visit this thread don't click on it.

Whilst at first I thought it was funny, I soon found it quite repugnant.

It is one thing to deliberately LIE to deceive your audience with stupid, fake, alien hoaxes, crash landings, faked documents and faked NASA findings - because really - who cares about that other than some "fringe" conspiracy theorists and wannabe-lightworkers (and lets face it - that's a small gallery.)

Quite another to LIE to your audience with the absurd claims you make in this video.

Totally low act with no class whatsoever.

Take the high road Judy/James. I thought it was in you to be better than that.

Oh and ...

"The worst thing about being LIED to is knowing you were never WORTH the TRUTH

Is this a Freudian slip? Are you telling us you LIED?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
Oh James/Judy...this video just shows how sick you are in your head. Buy yourself some ovaries and a uterus

I tried to take the link to the sick video out because its not worth looking at its just full of lies and shows again that all James/judy does is lie!Like I see its still in

edit on 12-6-2011 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
well. it doesn't look like she hates me anymore!. my name was left out, im not sure whether to be pleased or disappointed as i would have liked a chance to take action!.

thanks

monkey

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

Don't let that stop you. I'm sure Miss Judy leaving you off was an oversight because I see her attacking you personally on so many websites that it shocked me to see your name wasn't first on the video.

Just filed a complaint with the German Consulate General about NASA Judy with a brief explanation as to her status and a link to the slanderous video.

Off to research other avenues.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Quick, someone call Jodie Foster.....could be another movie for her.

Remake of Forbidden Planet !!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!

You should have seen the last script that was written. Pee-yoo!

There's a lot of subtle detail in FP. It's probably more subtle because they rewrote the thing about halfway through, but the hints are still there even if the explanation was chopped out.

Id, hell, Morbius was, to some extent, doing everything on purpose.

The Great Machine can make you a hammer, but what it's intended for is direct creation of life, by will.

And there's a very subtle punchline that was never addressed at all. I'm reserving it for my script, if I ever write it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MONKEYMAGIC
well. it doesn't look like she hates me anymore!. my name was left out, im not sure whether to be pleased or disappointed as i would have liked a chance to take action!.

thanks

monkey

Yeah, lol, some of us flew under the radar.
That's a good thing, no?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I love stand up comedy and comedy shows, lately i'm finding the same fulfilment from
Waynes fb.
UPDATE....................

Wayne Herschel:-
THE POWERS THAT BE DO NOT LET PUBLIC SEE MORE ON METAL BOOKS. VIEWING
ONLY MADE AVAILABLE TO APPROVED MEDIA COMPANIES
Calling all media friends who might be approved to view artifacts........the world needs to see
the detail ! Please consider viewing these valuable pieces of history that can lead to sketches
being made that show it's secrets. Money buys viewership...........and the archaeology groups
say that they are not trying to make money from these books......Yeah right.

"Yeah right" This is my take on the world renowned Author, Symboligist, Archaeologist,
Astrologer, Egyptologist, discoverer of ancient alien evidence, Religion founder et al, With his
begging bowl out - And note his claim above 'That the world needs this important knowledge
freely available - So where does that leave Wayne? he is selling ( if anyone will buy ) his
forbidden knowledge and secrets for (IMO) an exorbitant price.

Wayne Herschel
The two links given require membership status .....firstly to view...for free. To purchase usage
has conditions and a high price. I'm hoping someone here in the media world reading this blog
can pass membership requirements to view......then we figure out from there, even if it requires
doing sketches. I BELIEVE KNOWLEDGE SACRED AS THIS SHOULD HAVE NO PRICE.

My answer to that -- Plagiarism comes to mind and Wayne re. your statement above in capitals
my answer to you in capitals PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH !

P.S. dcmb do you have an unopened U2U?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wayne Herschel is a dumbarse...will post viral.......

Judy/James/manbtch...fact is...you're still a dude

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

You mean the celebrated, rich and famous author and messiah does not have the creditials,clout,titles,education,or universal magic to study these metal books other than a home computer?

I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy did "it's" SETI research from a home computer without real radio telescopes so it shouldn't be too surprising.

Talk about work from home jobs.

Wayne, photoshop your mug next to the books like you did with the pyramids and your ehh book then take two asprins. Your cartoon light warriors will always believe you anyway but they are probably not the rich media type you have a grubby hand out for.

Dude sell some pencils with that beg.

PS: eletheia, nothing new in a U2. If its about a question on a certain website about wayne and stars then it was a project that was abandoned due to sites's lack of resourcess and never erased. Other than that, no U2's.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Over a year and this thread still gives me a good laugh.

I can't watch the video :'( I guess Ivan realized that by posting it he'd be directly linked with James/Judy and the new ET video hoax. Maybe Ivan is James' new persona.

Where can I find this video? What was in it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Link was on Nitromaria's post on page 209 but it now comes up 'This channel is no longer

available because the user has closed their account.' Suffice to say It was a tastless video

from a tasteless source!

dcmb - have reposted U2U am at a loss to why youre not getting it

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join