It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thank you Advantage and 'coo-eee' to your companions!

The thread is a difficult one and the trail leads all over the
place, but with a resolute jaw and stout walking boots...
(unlike these high-heels)... one will find it an enjoyable one.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I just started another blog on these two and I hope neonthu dosen't mind but I linked his free e-book on the site.

I don't mind it a bit! The more the merrier! There's even a torrent for it at several torrent sites out there now. Distribution is all in the marketing - and I don't think Wayne's marketing is particularly effective, given the trouble he's had offloading his books. I can give him lessons - for a price, of course...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks nenothtu and marketing the e-book from a small corner of the net is a pleasure. Hey, I was just reading the headlines "Pyramid-Exploring Robot Reveals Hidden Hieroglyphs" on a major news source about the great pyramid's queen's chamber shafts. I really hope they can crash all of Wayne's wild claims of God in a UFO and reptillian gunslingers playing among the Sphnix and the Great Pyramid at Giza.

I would laugh if the hieroglyphs gave names and dates of the builders disputing all of our bedroom Indiana Jones's work to include his booster seat that he calls a book.

Next I hope we catch Judy on security video at the Artic Blockbuster video rental store shoplifting another CGI alien DVD with a fake sound track and playing alien signal music in the background.

Life would be good. Off to promote an e-book on those two.

Whats freaky is that I played the DVD backwards and it said "Judy is the Walrus" , shades of the beatles past.

edit on 30-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

... Whats freaky is that I played the DVD backwards and it said "Judy is the Walrus"
shades of the beatles past.

So would you go out on a limb and say that Mr. Herschel may of NOT come back
from his Near-Death Experience and the man now sifting the sands of the internet
is an imposter?
If that's the case, I suggest Judy stays away from the Dakota building...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Never thought about Wayne and the conspiracy of his demise before, interesting. It didn't work for Judy as she is now alive again and up and running with the fake alien video that has been shot down in flames.

Wayne.....hmmm, maybe he is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

nenothtu, submitted your e-book site to about 50 webcrawlers, hope it increases even more what you have already done. Sent my blog submission at the same time. I used the scribd. site for submission of the book.

Been following Wayne Herschel around to various websites today to offer an unbias view of the liar and cheat from my standpoint only. Been reading some interesting stuff on our two hoaxers today and I think their reputation is starting to grow across the web even thought sir Wayne tries to supress it all. I especially liked the website where Wayne Herschel called Jesus a rebel and he was at odds with the Catholic church.

And here I thought Peter was his rock and the foundation of the church AFTER Jesus's time on Earth.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello, all, back from a surprise six week stay all expenses paid 'way out of town'. My wife and kids SO love those. Ding-a-ling? Tom there? Have him meet us at the airport. By-ee!

Anyway - read THIS and Wayne/Judy? You really ought to avoid technical topics:

W.H.....OPERATION "666 MARK OF THE BEAST" STARTS 2012.....US. GOVERNMENT
TO FORCE BILL THAT FORCE A GLOBAL MONITOR CHIP IN CELL PHONES......( I dont
see how any US law can be forced globally :puz

Sigh. No, W/J, it's not a "global monitor chip", whatever that might be for you.

What it is, mainly, is a receiver for broadcast radio stations. The FM type. The entire PLAN alert network thing is designed to get the text traffic off of the cell towers, so when something bad happens and the cell towers are overloaded or down, you can still get these text messages from the KingPresident, because they're coming in from WNBC instead. Think of it as the 21st century equivalent of Conelrad. Nothing's being monitored. It picks up a data stream that's sort of hidden in the audio data or stuck off in the digital stream of digital radio stations. And that's the text message. Grant you, the specs for this have been sort of lost in the sensation part that you got from the MSM, then amplified, reverberated and distorted by the CT media. But if you want to cut through the fluff and get to the stuff, go look up IPAWS and CAP. Our little buddies the Japanese have their own version of it already.

This protocol because people are resistant to the implant......FOR GOOD REASON!!!!
The same chip is also in your passport....your credit card....and cars with sat nav.....

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne! You're so CUTE when you're wrong. You've got so many things wrong in just two sentences...where to even start?

Sigh. Ok - first the "implant", by which I assume you mean some sort of Verichip-like part, is about the dumbest, most simplistic, short range thing EVAR. All it's got in is a serial number. That's it. More - it uses what we who actually know what we're talking about call "near field communications" - you couldn't pry a signal out of it more than about 10 meters with a nuke. And that's theoretical limits set by physics, in real terms, you can't talk to one more than about two feet. What you can most certainly never do (at least in the real world, YMMV...) is "read one from a satellite".

The same chip is most certainly NOT in your passport, your credit card, your car's satnav, because all of these are quite different. About the only common tie (well, they are all electronic...) is that your credit card and passport also use near field communications, but they're quite different in a qualitative sense from a serial number implant like a dog implant or a Verichip. The car's sat nav uses none of these and is as different as parakeets and cheese.

By tying in "car's sat nav" I'll deduce you're also babbling about the credit cards/implants/whatnot also having GPS. Bwa ha ha ha ha! Oh my, that's almost as good as picking up far UV with a radio telescope. (wipes eyes) No, no Wayne, not at all. Why have "GPS" when the damn thing won't talk past a few feet? You know where the reader is, no? So why ask where the part is? It's right THERE, about arm's length away. No, the GPS-in-an-RFID meme is one of the big idiocies of the CT arena. You're right in there with it, though. No surprise I guess.

THEY HAVE MANY BLIPS ON THEIR SAT DETECTION....A FEW BLIPS IN CLOSE
PROXIMITY.....WHAM....THEY GOT YOU.

And still wanking on in the first sentence, you splurt this one out. Grant you, this seems to be a big point of confusion with British journalists, for some reason - I've seen the Beeb get this one wrong pretty much every time an article is written.

Here is truth, Wayne: The GPS satellites do a number of useful things, but they do NOT track GPS receivers. That's not the way it works. You are not a "blip" on "sat detection". Your little GPS box or car sat nav doesn't do diddly squat back up to the satellite. It listens to a number of GPS satellites (you need at least three) and from small time variations in their signals, it calculates where it is. The math is perverse so not much point explaining it in detail, but suffice it to say, with three satellites worth of data, I can calculate where I'd have to be to get the delays I observe. Add in another one and I can get altitude, a few more and I can average out errors and get a better fix. But there's nothing transmitting up to the satellite. All the satellites do is send you a very very very accurate time, and a table of data telling you what the satellite constellation orbits are known to be, so the GPS receiver can calculate where the satellites are in space. There's a lot more crap in the signal for military use, but it's all down, nothing up.

FB Lightworker MS:- I would like to see exactly what the chip looks like to !!!!

Why? You wouldn't know an IC from a capacitor.

I want to know everything about what is in each and every different cell phone out there because it
could have a micro chip like the ones they insert into the adopted animals and the humans,
they call it a Verichip, the RFID chip Hmmmm????

At your level of understanding, you wouldn't be able to identify the broad categories of parts, much less would you know "everything about what is in each and every different cell phone". If you actually did, you wouldn't be worried. And no, none of them have "micro chips like they insert into the adopted animals". BTW, Not clear if this is Wayne or a minion from context, but there's not a thing called "the RFID chip" anymore than there's an MP3 called "the song". There are many different RFID parts for different applications, and among those are many different types that aren't much alike at all. And of course, not everything that uses radio is RFID, except in CT world.

The RFID chip is very dangerous, a mind control frequency device that resonates waves feet away, and therefor can affect the mind and the body and control it.

Nothing much in that statement made sense. Maybe it's Judy writing this part. It's about the same level of understanding as the UV thing.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Welcome back Bedlam and I'm sorry you had to endure the trappings of a
Rock Star! I presume I can obtain your autographed photo at the next desk

I dont have a GPS system, I don't have a cellphone -but I do have a passport.
I don't drive... I've never had any interest in driving, though we own a car.
I don't have a mobile phone, I don't need to have one and I find using a land-line
cheaper.
I have used my passport many times -when vacationing and for the last 20 years,
I have visited (I'm from the UK)... many parts of the United States without incident.

So where do I stand in this 'Big Brother'-style world of Wayne's?

Nowhere... Wayne isn't Peter Pan and Judy isn't 'Wendy' The Light Warriors are not
the 'Lost Boys' and we aren't Captain Hook and his bungling crew!
My life has gone on as normal, no sinister black cars driving slowly by and there's
no old italian rifle wrapped in my garage.
I do not believe for one instance, that somebody pours over a bokk with my name in it.

See...? he lives in an imaginary world, where forces are at work to thwart his good
deeds of unveiling conspiracies that we'd all secretly like to know were going on out there.

True, I have a Tinkerbell costume, but I'd prefer not to discuss this right now.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Bedlam

Welcome back Bedlam and I'm sorry you had to endure the trappings of a
Rock Star! I presume I can obtain your autographed photo at the next desk

Meh. I got to work long days at a customer site where I couldn't move around freely, which means long hours with dinner coming from the vending machine and people without senses of humor following you to the toilet with guns. More or less. With "accommodations on site" of the sort I'll let you imagine.

Actually we're sort of still here, only we are back in town now. It's party time.

I do not believe for one instance, that somebody pours over a bokk with my name in it.

I'm sort of hoping someone pours me a Bock with my name on it tonight. Several of them in fact.

I got an Air Force hat out of the deal, which sort of qualifies as part of a Tinkerbell costume.

ps - the old lady says she saw "Hangover II" while I was gone, and has decided I look like buzz-cut Zach Galifianikis' bigger brother. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Apart from technicalities - ( Iam a complete and total technophope )

PHEW !! (wipes forehead) I'm pleased to find that i'm not alone in thinking that nothing

much of what Wayne writes makes ANY sense to me either

His effusive use of adjectives, exclamation points, question marks, and the throwing in of

pertinent words make it APPEAR that he has a 'bag full of knowledge' but it's people like

you on this thread that have the knowledge to strip away 'the smoke and mirrors' of these

serial hoaxer's

BAID we must be two of a kind I like you are bereft of mobile or any other

technical trappings (though i am in awe of your constantly changing avitar) in fact i can

barely work the microwave

So do you think it's worth trying to fry my passport a la Wayne ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I actually Do have a mobile phone - and it's an irritation having people find me at all hours, so it is frequently NOT found in the same place I am. It's actually an "unregistered" phone, and has no name attached to it at all. Oddly, the number is from just north of Langley, VA, and northwest of DC.

I'm nowhere within 6 hours of any of those places.

Although it's an older model, one without the "Wayne GPS Tracking Chip" (tm), it seems they are able to triangulate the location of it based on the nearest cellphone towers. One of my greatest joys in life is to coax stray dogs to my back door, and tie it to their tails with extra bread bag ties, and watch the fun. Once it begins to move, scared silly trying to get away from whatever that beeping thing is on it's tail, the black SUV's roar down the street in pursuit, and the Black Helicopters cruise through flying "nap of the Earth". I can't tell if the choppers are pursuing the SUVs or the stray.

It's a roaring good time. I'm very easily amused. While it's on the move and "The Elite" (tm) are in hot pursuit, folks can't locate and pester me via the blasted thing. Kills two birds with one stone!

Like you, BIAD, I don't drive. I gave my driver's license back to the state when they started putting those nefarious "Wayne RFID Tracking Chips" (tm) in them. Then the buggers stopped putting them in, due to a horrendous backlash of folks microwaving them, complaining, or otherwise rendering them inop. I never got mine back - can't really say that I want one now, since it's just another excuse for the state to pick more money out of my pockets. I have an old expired one, but it has been rendered inop via a sound microwaving, so it's no fun to tie it to the tails of strays. It doesn't beep and scare them anyhow, so they don't run as fast or far anyway. It won't even wake "The Elite" (tm) up.

No fun in that!

edit on 2011/6/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Waynes latest fb blog update he's now linking a 1992 youtube video to his very "own
personal experience"

ALIEN ABDUCTION OF THE HUMANOID TYPE REVEALS DNA AND MOTIVES. HUMAN
GENE POOL PROTOCOL AND THE EVIDENCE DISCUSSED HERE........

A beautiful blond human ET entity encounter reveals evidence of what I was shown in my
paranormal experience. Advanced entities are replenishing their weakening gene pools and
desperately need human genes to strengthen their weakening lineage

FULL REASONING OF EXPERIENCE UNIVERSAL STRENGTHENING GENE POOL
PROTOCOL.
From my own experience it was shown why many different ET abductions are active in our
world. I'm speaking in line with my star map references thehiddenrecords.co...
and my paranormal experience oneism.org...

Here is an example in this video of an abduction which has been claimed, particularly by many
European men all over the world, with a stunning naked blond entity.........

1) It is not known by the abductee here, that mutual consent was agreed uponand reasons
for the encounter understood on a subconscious level. The abductee is interacted with firstly,
in an out of body experience..............telepathic interaction and reasoning with the 'higher self'
spirit of the abductee. After explaining the need for his valueable genes for life in the universe
............the abductee agrees.

2) IF THE ABDUCTEE IS AWAKENED SOMEHOW THE SUBCONSCIOUS 'HIGHER SELF'
CONSENT IS NOT KNOWN AND THE ABDUCTEE WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING

3) The abductee awoke and was shocked ........he had already had sex, and was unaware.
The entity expressed this violates the agreement and went no further, as he is not supposed to
know the encounter existed, as it creates upset to one's partner, or harm to a family and social
group to claim ET experience.

4) His frightened reaction involved a struggle and he thought he nipped a little flesh with a
bite. This is unlikely. He said it was a taste, and choking coughing and burning of the throat.
The likely reason for this is that the entity is covered in antibacterial substance. It would burn his
throat as he said.

5) He had two hairs left from the experience that DNA proved amazing evidence.

6) We should not consider this universal encounter as negative in any possible way.

7) In return for them using our genes, because human life is common throughout the
universe created by one creator blue print plan that evolves every where in the universe in
sun - like star system envioronments.............weather you like it or not......you most likely
carry many visitor boosts in your own lineage in the past, or we would have gone extinct
more at oneism.org...

.................The worlds first (polymerase Chain Reaction) DNA profiling of a biological
material implicated in an alien abduction experience . The analysis confirmed the hair came
from someone who was biologically close to normal genetic, but of an unusual racial type -
a rare Chinese - Mongoloid one of the rarest human lineage known, that lies further from
the human mainstream than any other, except African pygmies and aboriginals.

There was a strange anomaly of it being blond to clear instead of black as would be expected
from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA. The study concluded "The most probable doner of
the hair must therefore be, a tall blonde female, who does not need much colour in her hair
or skin.
The abductee says "when i bit the nipple it felt to me as if i had bitten a piece of elastic band
rubbery substance...........I'm still sure it was an ordinary nipple.........but the alien would need
to have an antibacterial layer over her skin in fear of our alien bacteria, and microbes which her
immune system would not be able to cope with. There is also a chance she might even have
been in a rubberized suit designed to attract primitive sex driven man......Ha....Ha !!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that Wayne went with James to Germany and both had "the" operation only wayne use to be Wanda. After reading for a couple of days about his predictions and all of his star maps and symbologies that he spurts through a blowhole like a whale, Wayne Herschel in his claimed over 20 years of research, is batting a big fat zero.

No predicition has become fact (ala- Miss Bloosom, ala - Miss Judy, ala - anyone else he has mentioned)

No star map or manuscript he mentions has produced anything but a picture in his book

No medical evaluation or genetic sequence has been established to off world entities or oddities

No scroll has been shown to be more than an ancient drawing of ancient society or early rituals in glyphs

No monument on Earth lines up exactly with Orions belt

No left behind physical or written evidence of advance civilizations other than the local or nearby populations

Instead we are to believe that a massive stone monument had to be built to show three stars when a metal plaque would have sufficed at a cheaper and less time consuming "roadsign" to last through the centuries.

Heck, carving into a side of a mountain would have lasted this long and been quicker.

Every street, light pole, pothole, and fish in the ocean lines up with something. Does that mean aliens control every aspect of this world and even the carpet fibers on my floor point to "oneism", Nah.

Wayne's a panty-waist in my opinion that screams look at every cloud that floats by seeing his name written in the book of discovery and awe and intellect as he guides us toward cosmic understanding and a big o'l picnic under the tree of knowledge.

Wait, I see the rain making patterns on my window. Will be back when I decipher its true meaning. Getting chills now and I'm starting to think this oneism stuff is for real.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

7) In return for them using our genes, because human life is common throughout the
universe created by one creator blue print plan that evolves every where in the universe in
sun - like star system envioronments.............weather you like it or not......you most likely
carry many visitor boosts in your own lineage in the past, or we would have gone extinct
more at oneism.org...

You know, you'd think if you were making this crap up whole-cloth, you could at least be a bit more creative about it. The 'beautiful Nordic alien' thing's been done to death. Hell, there's big variations among humans on Earth. And you evolved up from the other life here - but you can't even mate with other apes (at least not and have offspring). Why is it plausible that you'd be able to swap DNA with some non-terrestrial creature, even if you shared some bacterial common ancestor? IIRC there's somewhat of a fertility problem between Europeans and Australian Aboriginals, due to genetic drift. Much less Eeep'ork from Delta Geminaris.

Besides, I've seen pictures of alien life from Planet Dirt, and it looks like lichens or some damn thing. There had to be something better there at one time, unless there was some really weird weathering process that made those cave dwellings, but nothing that left any remains to speak of.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hello dcmb1409
glad to see you back!Can you tell me where I can take a look at your new thread?Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There was a thread recently (last couple of days) on that very "abduction" right here at ATS. Looks like Wayne is still trawling here for material.

The DNA thing is problematic. Why would they take it? What could they do with it? Clone humans to put in zoos on their home world, like some cosmic Jurassic Park? Wouldn't genetic engineering on the order of mixing our DNA with theirs produce an entirely different critter, neither human nor... whatever their species is? They would in effect be "breeding" themselves into extinction - hardly what one would expect of a race strong enough and smart enough to conquer star travel!

Bedlam, I really wish you hadn't said this:

you can't even mate with other apes

Dammit. There goes MY weekend. I reckon I'll have to make other plans now. Way to go, crushing the dreams and aspirations of an adventurous spirit!

BTW, to any aliens reading this: if my DNA is so "valuable", don't even bother kissing me first. I want cash up front before I seal the deal.

edit on 2011/6/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

Hello Nitromaria,

Long time since we discussed Judy in Trier and surronding areas in Germany. Her short term career as a car door handle engineer and her many moves from apartment to apartment looking to dupe someone into paying for her rent still makes me chuckle about NASA Judy.

The old email we used has not been valid for quite sometime so if you used it in the past 6 - 8 months I never received the messages.

As a temp address use my ATS name at yahoo and it will be good to chat again and I'll give you the details.

My old email had something to do with "RA" just to let you know.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So this blonde chick, okay... she jumps this guy with her friend looking on
and the chappie -who I thought was a marvelous actor, bit the mysterious
lady on the... I'm not saying that word.

I wonder how that went down at The Galactic Fed.

Blondie: "Yes Zurg, you were correct. Instead of him reacting like those Betamax
videos you showed us with the 'sultry 70's music' playing in the background,
the human bit me on the... sorry Zurg, I won't say that word"

Zurg: "I see... well, I'll ring Wayne and ask him to explain it to the 'lessers' He has
a penchant for talking to his piers"

Blondie: "You mean he talks to structures that stick out into the sea?!"

Zurg: "I know... but he struggling to get the message out"

Blondie: "Okay, well me and Chantelle will be at the 'Fed-X' disco -if you need us"

(Zurg shows a wicked grin) "I'll be down in a minute and don't worry Blondie..."
The alien with the clump of hair missing turns and looks at The Galactic Fed Boss.

Zurg: "Remember... you've got two... I won't say that word either"

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I can't Believe Wayne hasn't jumped on this like a duck on a June bug:

The Oldest Metropolis on Earth Built by the Annunaki

Original credit for the find at ATS goes to gekados in this thread.

I mean, come now! This is in Wayne's own back yard! Why isn't he all over it? Is it because these "ancient astronauts who engineered the human race" are alleged to be Sumerian Annunaki (but in South Africa - go figure) rather than Egyptian Ra-ites?

Or is it because the allegation is that these "cities" are around 200,000 years old, and way pre-date Wayne's Ra hypothesis, which is a relative newcomer at a mere 10,000 years old?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wow! The Annuk... Anunna... the made-up race of aliens were prospectors!
This seems to make sense, in Toy Story 2, that 'Stinky Pete' character seems
like some-sort of space traveller... The box he's in is no doubt a breathing
apparatus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46cb40501714.jpg[/atsimg]

I tell you, this is serious stuff.
edit on 8-6-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Makes you think, nuh?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As he has'nt been posting much on fb lately I suspect he's working overtime on google,

surrounded by his 'iffy' star maps trying to engineer, squeeze, stretch, and generally

manipulate the Annunaki to fit in with his Ra landing on the sphinx , and doctor the

the discrepencies in the dates to MAKE THEM FIT !!!

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join