It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
It's another cyber-attack, I think: Same post at DiscloseTV, dated today

Still looking for more (and I bet I'll find it), but it appears our little chickadee is going for broke in the self-destruct department. Found the above by Googling the first line of the rant, up to "CIA".

I agree, by spamming the Faltskog name and story out there for every forum to see, those people will eventually be led back to here. But why?? There's no way Jimmygirl is going to receive positive press from this. In a way, I'm thinking heshe may be setting the Faltskog character up for an unhappy ending. Similar to what went down a short while back, but with much more publicity attached along to it. And guess who's going to get the blame. But surely not......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Well, in a sane world, unstable personalities get the blame for their own unstable events, not the people who refuse to be dragged kicking and screaming into their fantasy lives, and insist on inspecting a horse before they buy it. You know what I mean - those of us who insist on evidence rather than just taking their abnormally extravagant pronouncements on faith.

We all know this ain't a sane world. In the upside down world we seem to live in, often the victims get the blame for the actions of perpetrators, even when the victims aren't anywhere around at the time. Sometimes, it truly does appear that the lunatics have taken over the asylum, and are calling the shots. The most upside down development I can think of in my lifetime is this new (to me) rationale that makes a victim out of a perpetrator.

They can call it what they like, but as for me, I'll stick with the age old philosophy of "a rose by any other name..." - or in this case, a skunk by any other name - still emits the same stench. I call 'em like I see 'em, and if I don't pull the cold steel trigger, I ain't taking the rap. Ain't NO ONE ever made me do anything I didn't want to do myself, and if other folks can't muster up the same sort of personal responsibility philosophy for their own actions, that's not my problem.

Too many people squeak by through life by blaming actions and failures that they bear their own responsibility for on "the other guy", and never, ever have to face their own self-made hells.

With all that said, I see what you're saying. It could get interesting, but I'll wait for the trial before I walk away a free man.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

At least not many people seem to be biting in those other forums. Several of them were already familiar with this thread surprisingly. Nowhere did I see a single follow-up post from the OP of the spams.
Where is High UFO Priest of the Tree of Light Wayne Herschel in all of this?
I would give up my = key to get him back in here for an hour of debate and interrogation.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Give up. Wayne can't be debated with, any more than a leech can. In order to debate, one has to set forth his proposition and then - this is where it gets tricky for Wayne - present evidence to back that proposition up. Like a leech, Wayne is slippery and slime-coated, and just rolls around, evading the grip, when you try to grasp him.

Debating him is like trying to debate an explosion - it's a mindless, unthinking event that simply tries to steamroll you with a lot of noise and pressure, but no reasoning. You should have seen the circles he ran in at dcmb1490's blog when I tried to pin him down and get him to emit some fact or evidence for his "theories". Never happened. Matter of fact, you WILL see it - I'll put it in the book, and devote a special chapter to it.

I found an oddity today. Remember how Wayne was playing up the Blossom Goodchild GFL invasion, and how it was supposed to usher in the era where his new cult could flourish? Well, it seems that the GFL is still an active force to be reckoned with, and co-incidentally, or perhaps not so much so, a cat claiming to be from the Galactic Federation, and from the star Sirius (fat chance of THAT!) released a statement on 3 May of this year promoting this new "Light Religion".

3 May was also the day that Judy released her statement of UV signals in radio telescopes to the world.

That statement can be found here: Statement of cultish intent by SaLuSa the Sirian GFL ambassador, or whatever the GFL calls their High Mucky-Mucks.

This is the sort of thing I meant when I said that there is a danger that Wayne's cult may merge in with other of these "Light Warrior" cults, and create a critical mass to steamroll the innocent.

Don't just live to fight - it's more important to fight to live. The life you save may NOT be your own!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

[Originally posted by moaningmartel]
2 down and 5 to go......
Its the hurt that really gets to you, right Richard?

I know you commented that you were going to post only five times,
but what did you mean to 'Richard'?... the second line.
I never quite understood that part.
Neither did I, but on reflection, I think it may have been a simple fidgety case of what psychoanalysts call "projection", whereby we assume that b/c we think/feel a certain way about a situation, others must also. This is a really complex human trait b/c its also the basis of empathy. Thus, even if we could 'turn it off', which we cant, that'd make it very difficult for us to function gregariously, which would be against our nature. Indeed, the kind of people that dont function gregariously often have a psycho or physical pathology that does reduce or even eliminate empathy.
Its the assumption part that causes the problems, especially when it becomes the cause of action. From what I've learned, its more helpful to ask than to state: ie "You seem to feel [emotion]. I felt like that when [circumstances similar] occured. Do you?" Do I manage to live up to this ideal? My arse do I! But I try... & I also try to remember to apologise when my failures cause problems.
I think Judy/James/Rob/Marty/whoever is hurt, which is why they thought RICH ought to be. It gets more complex tho, b/c projection can also become a coping mechanism in & of itself. In order to try to undertand this whole affair, I'm going to dig into this a bit deeper by & by, but I want to state up front that I dont criticise anyone for having such a normal MO, but neither does that mean that anyone else should put up with bad behaviour which springs from it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well!! The next thing I was in a room with what-seemed a lot of 'tipsy' ladies
shouting for me to 'gerrem off!'
I realised about half-way through my routine... (that's what they call it apparently)...
and after reciting the words from the script, that this WASN'T the Law Enforcement
career I had in mind.
No way! This is almost as incredible as Marty's claims!
You so were 1 of those tipsy ladies, weren't you?
(Relevance: reductio ad absurdam)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am friends with Wayne Herschel on Facebook... and he sends this message to the people of ATS...

"Judy... I still dont know who you really are but I will say this much:

You claim for nearby star systems sending light signals was torn to shreds and I started to doubt you too... then something weird followed... ATS spent hours and hours setting up over 2000 webpages googlebombing your name and mine. This was followed with three absolutely amazing events...

1) 3 weeks later... Famous astronomer Micho Kachu suggests ET will use light signals as a medium and we should be looking for this.

2) 6 weeks later... Jill Tarter from SETI makes a similar comment saying almost exactly the same thing.

3) Heres the breakthrough... your proof of why they they are falsely attacking you: An astronomer makes an official claim that a nearby star system has an Earth-like planet sending light signals.

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

BUT EVEN MORE REVEALING HERE... THE SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THE NEW TELESCOPE ON NEARBY EARTH LIKE PLANETS HAVE HIDDEN RECORDS ON THE ULTIMATE SET OF FINDINGS THAT SHOULD BE ON NEWS BULLETINS GLOBALLY ...

DISCOVERING 140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS!

140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS! ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OUT AT THIS ASTRONOMERS PRESS CONFERENCE, AND THEY SAID... OOPS ... THE SCIENTISTS WANT TO FIRST DOCUMENT MORE INFO ON THEM BEFORE MAKING IT PUBLIC!!! HOW CAN THEY HIDE BREAKING INFO LIKE THIS?

news.discovery.com...

Im documenting all this here because the ATS people no doubt watch your page daily. Lets see how they mock this information on the exposure of their malicious ways, googlebombing, watching, and defamation attacks. I will now be promoting the evidence of the hard work by ATS to google bomb my name showing I must obviously be holding evidence of something monumental.

All I write about is a well researched powerful hypothesis... respectfully proposing the large collection of repeating patterns on the ancient star maps show the place in the cosmos of the origin of the human genus that took over life on Earth ... an invasion of the planet of the apes... Earth."

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

maybe it will be a fireman that can't turn on a tap next.
I think it might be an archeologist that believes that only those curved structures which remain standing due to the shape of their individual components & gravity have any relevance to history. After all, if there are 3 stars in the arch of the heavens & 3 structures upon the ground that have a somewhat similar layout, naturally that means that beings from those stars visited the builders of the structures & became their arch-mages... Er... hang on a minute... I'm a bit intellectually challenged, but my instincts are telling me that there's a contradiction in there somewhere. Nevermind. Its true, I'm tellin ya! Just b/c the CIA are after me dont make it lies! Why are they after me? Ask yourself that!!!!!!??!!!
(cant be bothered with more lols)
(Relevance: satire is a time honoured method of exposing nonsense.)
ETA: zara_bow, you're not an archeologist by any chance are you?
edit on 3/11/10 by Bunken Drum because: I thought I saw a ghost in my edit machine.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

LOL, No i'm not...

I'm just passing that message on to ATS from him.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Meh. I find myself bored almost to tears in the doldrums of collecting data and evidence for integration into the book. There's so much of it out there, one can quickly get his wheels locked up trying to figure out what to include, and just where to merge it in.

I'm taking a coffee break from it for a few.

In the interim, I thought I'd respond to MM's spam attack post here, since I don't have an account there.

I wish to share with the whole world the Truth that I and many other individuals have shockingly discovered!

See, here we are told that we are about to receive "the Truth". Well, bully for them! It's nice to have teachers! As we all know, "Truth" can always stand up to close scrutiny, and will be supported by a preponderance of evidence. Let's keep our eyes peeled for that evidence, so we can evaluate it on our own for veracity.

See? I didn't even mention once how Wayenist that turn of phrase "shockingly discovered" is! Nor did I point out that none of these "many other individuals" are named, so that we of course can't cross check with them to verify their existence, or what THEY think they've "discovered".

I think I've grown here!

Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for Disinformation purposes!

A pretty bold accusation there. It's right in your face. Since extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, let's parse the evidence provided here, so we can evaluate it for merit.

Oh dear. I can't find any evidence there to evaluate...

Still, it IS a pretty bold statement!

I am stating this here to cast new light on the case of the Astronomer Judy Fältskog who was deliberately selected as a target for disinformation and a smear campaign after she told a friend about the possible ET radio signal she discovered.

"More bold claims! "Deliberately targeted"... "disinformation"... "smear campaign"... No problem. we can get at the truth by evaluating the evidence provided.

Oh dear, I can't seem to find any evidence there, either....

The one claim that I have enough independent evidence to evaluate is the assertion that Judy "told a friend about the possible ET radio signal she discovered". According to Wayne's testimony, he "saw it on her Facebook page", and then had a hard time convincing her to allow him to share it. Isn't the act of posting it on Facebook sharing it? Furthermore, how is posting it on Facebook simply "telling A friend"? Yeah, I capitalized that "A" on purpose. The final point is that what is here called a "radio signal" was NOT radio, it was UV light, per Judy's own testimony.

Ummm... I'm not finding any SUPPORTING evidence for that statement... how odd...

They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog on ATS because the CIA and Government psyops agents are trying to discredit her story as a hoax so that YOU the public will never find out about the true significance of her discovery which would prove once and for all that extraterrestrial civilisations are in active communication with the US government, that the US have manned bases on the Moon and Mars!

More allegations of "spreading disinformation" by "CIA and Government" (isn't the CIA already a government agency?) "psyops agents" (who? name names... show the papers!) and such. Clearly, the evidence provided supports the premise... no, wait, I can't seem to find it... I'm sure it must be buried in there somewhere... no... still can't find it...

As far as us "trying" to discredit her story as a hoax, that's already long been a done deal, and the story has been proven a hoax - by the preponderance of evidence! Even Wayne said at iReport that it was a hoax! No, now we're digging in to the anatomy of a hoax. Even had the story been true that an indecipherable UV signal was detected, I fail to see how it "proves" that the aliens were talking to the government (wouldn't a NASA scientist be able to decipher it, then? Isn't NASA another government agency?) or what bearing it would have on whether or not the US has "manned bases on the moon and Mars". I'm just not seeing the logic connection there.

Everyone who has spoken in favour of Judy Fältskog or tried to defend her on abovetopsecret.com has been permanently banned within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

Well surely we can just parse the evidence for THIS claim that the author provides... uh, I'm not finding evidence here, either. Oh dear, this IS getting to be problematic.

I suppose that if need be, I can provide a list and links to the posts of people who spoke in favor of Judy AND the hoax, and are still chattering away on ATS. They are peppered throughout this very thread.

Oh dear, would my evidence then refute this person's evidence? Perhaps not... how can one refute evidence that doesn't seem to exist?

Abovetopsecret.com is slandering and defamating her character, spreading viscious lies about her, accusing her of everything possible to stop you from believing what she discovered!

"Slandering"... "defamating"(sic)... "spreading vicious lies"... These are all legally defined terms (well, except for "defamating", but I think I get the drift), and so it should be a simple matter to evaluate the evidence against those definitions to arrive at a conclusion.

Oh my, this is getting embarrassing, but I can't seem to suss out the author's evidence HERE, either!

Now, the part about accusing her "of everything possible" I can dispute right here and now. It would be possible for me to accuse her of being an alien reptilian shape-shifting dimension hopper herself, and to have planted false UV signal in her radio telescope in a bid to take over the universe. I've lodged no such accusation, nor have I accused her of being the secret true president of the United States Shadow Government - and so have not "accused her of everything possible".

They are doing this in order that the information she has will never reach YOU and that you will brush it off as a hoax!

As near as I can tell, the "information" she has is "buy Wayne's book". The signal thing? Yeah, that's a HOAX. It's already been proven a hoax, not a matter to be "brushed off" as a hoax. Still, I have no problem at all with people gullible enough to believe it AFTER they have had a chance to evaluate the evidence. Whatever floats their boats. My mission is just to get that evidence OUT THERE to be evaluated. What they do with that is on their own dime.

People I ask that you dont act like sheep following the everyone else, rather stand back and ask yourself why are they putting so much effort, money, man hours, endless insults, slander, defamation and accusations into discrediting Judy Fältskog?

See, this is really what we call down home a "left-handed compliment". It's an admission that the consensus of thinking individuals ("everyone else") have come to a conclusion counter to what the hoaxers are trying to propagate. The author implores the reader to not go that route, and just believe... against the evidence... believe.

I still want to see some evidence for the "slander", "defamation", etc that we are charged with here. Show me the evidence. I'm sure we can fix it, set it right, issue retractions and apologies, right here in this thread, if ANY such evidence can be provided. So far, over the 6 months or so that I've been following this, and in spite of repeated entreaties to provide such evidence, and retractions would be made, NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF THAT EVIDENCE has been provided, or even hinted at. That's pretty telling, if you ask me. I'd almost consider that to be a sort of "evidence" by itself - just not evidence of the tripe being peddled by this author...

Now the effort and man-hours... yeah we're putting THAT in. I've not seen any money change hands, but plenty of effort and man-hours. The reason for that is simple. This sort of hoax must be countered, or it will always be perpetrated. This very post, by this very author, proves that point. It's nothing more than an attempt to breathe new life into a dead hoax, with such phrases as "the information she has...", and yet NO EVIDENCE IS PROVIDED to support the notion that she has any information at all!

So yes, this sort of tripe NEEDS to be countered and exposed, for the good of the innocent believers, for the good of the scientific community, for the good of the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, for the good of humanity. This hoax damages ALL of those, and attempts to make a laughing stock of them.

I'll not have that without a tussle.

Their Disinformation campaign has been going on for over six moths now non stop.

"Disinformation campaign". Uh huh. I'm sure the evidence for that claim will be coming along shortly... right? I'll just wait here for it...

Why is one woman such a threat to them and why spend so much time with trying to destroy her if she was just an average hoaxer?

"Average hoaxer"? No indeed, James/Judy is anything but an average hoaxer! S/he is a Serial Hoaxer! I refer you to the Lesotho incident, the Kalahari Incident, the UV Signal in a radio telescope incident... hell, not only are these serial hoaxes, but they are fraught with hoaxes within hoaxes!

Think about this and see if you can also connect the dots!

See how I'm not pointing out what a Wayneist expression this "connect the dots" is? I think I've grown some more! I'll be ok, as long as the author doesn't come back with a "do the math" comment, I think...

This author seems to think, like Wayne does, that you can pick and choose which dots to use, and then move them wherever you like to make the right "dot patterns" and "connections", to build the "star map", regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

Oh dear. Is my "growth" in danger because of that comment?

Spread this as far and wide as you can! This may be the single most important thing you the public could do to bring your part in the extraterrestrial disclosure!

Ah yes... shades of "Rob" with his "make this viral" comments... and shades of Wayne with his co-ordinated cyber attacks by the Light Brigades. Of course, it's for a good cause, this elusive "disclosure", not for any baser reasons, like perpetrating this hoax to line pockets, or to prop up Wayne's perpetually flagging book sales, or anything like that. No, indeed, it's for a MUCH higher purpose. The fact that innocents will be fleeced along the way is purely incidental to this higher purpose.

Let The Truth Be Heard!

I actually got a kick out of this single line. In one of the posts that have been spread around the 'net, this single line was changed to "Make this massage go VIRAL!" That's not a typo. It actually said "massage". You'll forgive me if I take a moment to shudder at the use of "VIRAL" and "massage" in the same sentence... I suppose that's why there are health regulations placed on such establishments.

Back to the original phrase, though. I'll make that my personal mission, from here on out. I will not only LET the Truth be heard, I will FORCE the Truth to be heard.

Isn't it nice when we can find something to agree on?

Abovetopsecret.com is a information gathering and disinformation platform for Psyops Provocateurs and the CIA

Now, I really hate to be a nit-picker, but I really MUST insist on some sort of evidence for these extraordinary claims. I can't seem to force myself to blindly believe, try though I might. Bring some evidence for the above statement...

While you're at it, could you manage to provide ANY sort of evidence for ANY of the allegations made?

ANY?

This is only about the thousandth time someone has requested evidence from that side of the camp.

Will ANY be forthcoming EVER? For ANYTHING you've said?

Edit to add: I hereby grant my permission to repost or cross-link this response in any forum or place where the original message is also found, as a response to it, subject of course to the T+C's of those forums. - nenothtu

edit on 2010/11/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zara_bow
... then something weird followed... ATS spent hours and hours setting up over 2000 webpages googlebombing your name and mine. This was followed with three absolutely amazing events...

... I will now be promoting the evidence of the hard work by ATS to google bomb my name showing I must obviously be holding evidence of something monumental.

zara_bow, seriously, you cannot be further from the truth.
2000 webpages?
And what is a googlebomb anyway?
Is that what Mr Herschel did to the ONE* blog and to Matt Mullenweg?
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You would honestly laugh if you knew the truth behind us "paid disinfo agents".

*Edit: ok, ok, well, maybe there is another blog somewhere out there ... hee hee, lets see if anyone can find it.

edit on 3/11/2010 by Netties Hermit because: Treating myself to a little schadenfreude - because I deserve it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by merkury

You're probably correct MerK, when one is dealing with someone who throws false
information about like confetti, it's difficut to stay focused on the core reasons.

If this was Judy, she may have been a part-time detective... along with being
an astronomer working for NASA and setting up her dishes in Chile, along with
blah,blah, blah......!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Excellent catch Drunkenparrot.
You know - I am honestly shocked that this hoax is STILL being perpetuated.

But by whom? Because, whoever is spreading this around the net now ...

I am stating this here to cast new light on the case of the Astronomer Judy Fältskog who was deliberately selected as a target for disinformation after she told a friend about the radio signal she discovered...
...They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog on ATS because the CIA and Government psyops agents are trying to discredit her story as a hoax so that you the public will never find out about the true significance of her discovery which would prove once and for all that extraterrestrial civilisations are in active communication with the US government, that the US have manned bases on the Moon and Mars!

BUT zara_bow ... according to Judy herself

We did all tha prelim investigations are done and we can confidently say that this is not the real maccoy we were looking for. Please let everyone know. I believe that somewhere, someone will find the elusive signal.*

Well, that can't be Judy because ... Judy herself admitted there was no such signal. LET ALONE that it contained manned bases on the Moon and Mars. (That's a new one for me ... where have I been?)
So who on earth is this person prolonging this extremely excruciating piece of crap if it isn't Judy?

*This statement was indeed from Judy Fältskog on facebook and please don't make me link to the correct page in this thread - that's nenothtu's job.

edit on 3/11/2010 by Netties Hermit because: Cause I needed to bold the "where have I been?" for extra emphasis. Where have I been?

edit on 3/11/2010 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, I suppose I must have realized at some point that this attempt to perpetuate this hoax would be hard fought, and would possibly never end.

Onward to Valhalla, and please pass the meade!

This is my response to that shot across the bow from Wayne:

Originally posted by zara_bow
I am friends with Wayne Herschel on Facebook... and he sends this message to the people of ATS...

Yeah, maybe Wayne should have brought this message himself, rather than sending it by courier. I suspect he wants to preserve plausible deniability when it all goes south, though. Be that as it may, I'm game. I'll fight this hoax by proxy if that's the way it's got to be. Just stand off and wonder to yourself why your commander hasn't the intestinal fortitude to hit the front lines in person.

"Judy... I still dont know who you really are but I will say this much:

This contradicts Wayne's initial assertion that Judy was "a good friend".

You claim for nearby star systems sending light signals was torn to shreds and I started to doubt you too...

Please try to follow the program, Wayne. The claim was not "nearby star systems sending light signals" it was "light signals were received by a radio device which picked up UV light at the Earths surface which was at wavelengths that can't make that trip through the atmosphere".

No, I'm NOT going to let you change the history of it in mid-stream. It was what it was, and I have all the data backed up that I need to prove that, distributed in several places to preclude any unusual "disappearances". I know how you work, son.

then something weird followed... ATS spent hours and hours setting up over 2000 webpages googlebombing your name and mine. This was followed with three absolutely amazing events...

BS. Show me the links for these alleged pages, and these alleged "Google Bombs". Since you came up with that baloney excuse, I researched "Google Bombs". Do you even know what they are?

1) 3 weeks later... Famous astronomer Micho Kachu suggests ET will use light signals as a medium and we should be looking for this.

2) 6 weeks later... Jill Tarter from SETI makes a similar comment saying almost exactly the same thing.

It would be nice of you to provide link for that claim - to wit: that Michio Kaku or Jill Tarter said aliens WILL use light signals to communicate. It's not impossible - light CAN be used for communications - but I find it hard to believe that either of these respected scientists said that aliens WILL use light signals. Furthermore, I'm willing to bet dollars against donuts that neither of them said that the light in question will be picked up on RADIO EQUIPMENT.

3) Heres the breakthrough... your proof of why they they are falsely attacking you: An astronomer makes an official claim that a nearby star system has an Earth-like planet sending light signals.

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

Mighty convenient that your link here is broken... MIGHTY convenient. Should I just take your word for it then that this astronomer claimed, as you and Judy did, that he picked his light signal up on RADIO EQUIPMENT?

BUT EVEN MORE REVEALING HERE... THE SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THE NEW TELESCOPE ON NEARBY EARTH LIKE PLANETS HAVE HIDDEN RECORDS ON THE ULTIMATE SET OF FINDINGS THAT SHOULD BE ON NEWS BULLETINS GLOBALLY ...

Really, Wayne... HIDDEN RECORDS worked in to that? Google Bomb much? Here, let me help you out:

HIDDEN RECORDS
HIDDEN RECORDS
HIDDEN RECORDS
HIDDEN RECORDS

Let's see how far that pumps up the book sales for ya, eh? I try to be helpful, when I can.

DISCOVERING 140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS!

140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS! ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OUT AT THIS ASTRONOMERS PRESS CONFERENCE, AND THEY SAID... OOPS ... THE SCIENTISTS WANT TO FIRST DOCUMENT MORE INFO ON THEM BEFORE MAKING IT PUBLIC!!! HOW CAN THEY HIDE BREAKING INFO LIKE THIS?

news.discovery.com...

"Hide breaking info"? It's not "breaking" until the data is suitably reduced and analyzed, and the scientists involved, well, break the story! Ask Judy what prematurely "breaking" a false positive will get ya... that was her cover story for a short while.

So then, suppose it turns out as true, which it well might. WHAT are you going to do with that info? Do you need it this instant to calculate how much gas you're going to need to drive to one of them? What's the rush,that you insist on pushing unanalyzed raw data through?

Im documenting all this here because the ATS people no doubt watch your page daily. Lets see how they mock this information on the exposure of their malicious ways, googlebombing, watching, and defamation attacks. I will now be promoting the evidence of the hard work by ATS to google bomb my name showing I must obviously be holding evidence of something monumental.

"Malicious ways"? You mean like organizing a cyber attack to have an entire blog taken down because it asked questions you couldn't answer, and provided information you couldn't afford getting out into public? you mean malicious like that? You could give folks lessons in "malicious", and also lessons in "coverup of evidence", both of which are abundantly illustrated in that attack. I urge you to read the book for a fuller treatment...

Google bombing? You mean like dropping links to your "Hidden Records" (that's another freebie for your google bomb campaign, by the way) into nearly every comment you make on the internet? Goggle Bombing like that? "Defamation"? can you provide some evidence of that.... ANYWHERE?

As for "watching", here's a tip for you, gratis: if there's something you don't want seen or "watched", don't put it on the internet. Pretty simple.

I will eagerly await your "evidence of the hard work by ATS to google bomb my name". It will be the very first evidence I've ever seen you provide of anything. Of course, you realize that I will shred that claim as soon as you make it.

As far as you "showing I must obviously be holding evidence of something monumental" goes, I've anticipated you'd try that some time, and eagerly, I mean EAGERLY await that attempt. Please do!

All I write about is a well researched powerful hypothesis... respectfully proposing the large collection of repeating patterns on the ancient star maps show the place in the cosmos of the origin of the human genus that took over life on Earth ... an invasion of the planet of the apes... Earth."

I beg to differ. Your "hypothesis" is neither "well researched" nor "powerful" by any stretch of the imagination. Neither is it "respectfully proposing" anything at all. Just ask a "Cherokee", or a Delaware, or one of the descendants of Wingenund what they think of your "respect" of their cultures, traditions, and history. I strongly suspect there are other cultures around who feel the same way about your misuse of their cultural integrity. Matter of fact, I think I'll make it a priority to analyze some more of your stuff in that light.

Zara_Bow, I don't fault you for the foregoing, as I realize you were just the messenger. Be that as it may, if you have a mind to, you can post that response right back at him. He picked the wrong folks to toss a gauntlet at.

Alternatively, Wayne can come here in person and debate his "hypothesis" and his actions like a man. I don't fancy making you a "go-between".

Let's see if he thinks he can hold his own with this "hypothesis" yet.

edit on 2010/11/3 by nenothtu because: My keyboard isn't automated to speel things right yet. See?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

The standards of us "paid disinfo agents" are slipping rather rapidly. MM accused me of not providing any intelligent discussion anywhere and being more like a cheer leader or a hosewife !! (not a typo)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by merkury

I cant see where he would have found the time to be a Law Enforcement Officer, unless he is a secret agent !! Gosh !!! ( Some CV eh ? )
Well, you know what my opinion of Marty/LEO/detective, ie "right dick" is, but I'm not convinced that Marty is Judy yet. I'll tell ya, I've 4 CVs, each of which leaves out certain activities during my life so far, so that, when I pitch for a job, I can use the 1 most likely to impress the client. This is b/c, if I just used 1 CV, much of it would appear contradictory & make clients think I'm FOS.
For eg: how could I have been in my 3rd year @uni in 1 UK city, whilst in my 1st year @uni in another, married with a kid with a family home in another place, running a business in a 3rd city & also spent months working in places like Singapore, Germany & The Netherlands, all during the same time period? Impossible, right?
Actually, the details are very complex, but overall its quite simple: I got a phone fitted in my car, as a freebie from a piece of work, back when mobile was in its infancy. This made me realise that comms would become the defining feature of the paradigm shift taking place in our current era, so I also stopped simply dicking around with the fledgeling internet & started using it for business. Plus I used some ancient medical technology to help me require very little sleep.
My 3rd year BA was all about my thesis, so I hardly ever had to be there. For my 1st year BSc, I just lied to them, traded on sympathy for being "a family man" & used email to keep in touch when I couldn't be there, the same as with my business. It probably helped that I was paying full fees. Despite this, I was making enough money to bring my family with me when I went abroad to work, so they could have a holiday. This was b/c I'd also discovered "prioritised spending" so didn't waste my money.
Still, this mad drive was a coping mechanism & it burned me down.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrich14
Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you rich and welcome to the most bizarre hoaxing I have ever
encountered. May I ask how you stand on all this?
In the beginning, I was hoping it was true and I suppose Judy preyed
on those hopes of the many... that's pretty low in my books.

*BIAD points to the books over there*

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I don't think it's an insane world -Neno, I think that with the influence of TV, everybody
looks on the idea to debate as an easy way of proving that you are correct!

The principles in debate... TRUE debate is that first, your beliefs must be noble and
that your arguement must benefit the majority... the ones you are wishing to serve.
However, the minority must be able to see you're doing this on a level that will benefit
them in the long run.

Secondly, you should carry your view in a manner that shows that it is a serious
view of where to go on an issue and not just something that can be a vehicle to feel
smug about.

Personally, I feel that one should consider seriously the opposite view, try it out and
keep an optimistic outlook on the possible alternative, you can't be right all the time!

Finally, a debate should be kept mature and at no time, be about a personal gain,
everyone watches Lawyers on TV and think they it's all the same... it isn't.
Those guys argue the merits of Law agasint the actual case they're dealing with,
there a lines that are not crossed and there is, or SHOULD be a docorum that shows
the ideal of free speech is not something that should be taken lightly.

Phew!
With that, I'm off to stack some shelves!
edit on 3-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

i honestly think she has an obsessive disorder maybe OCD
I think you could be right, but (& according to Nitromaria, its quite wide, which wouldn't help these circumstances), the diagnosis of OCD comes when the obsessive compulsive behaviour becomes a problem. Its not a simple sleepy case of 'you either have it or you dont' like a viral infection etc.
If we examine ourselves honestly & those we know well, we'll notice that there are particular situations that each of us cant deal with very well. Its usually down to having been emotionally hurt during a similar situation previously. We develope unconscious behaviours which allow us to ignore both the remembered & new pain: coping mechanisms. Seriously, have a good look @anyone. In most people you'll find some of the likes of: low level drug dependancy (caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, pain killers, etc); overidentification with the importance of their work/need to constantly work harder to maintain illusory status; passive-aggressive behaviour such as sarcasm or being a "jobsworth"; intense interest in some activity which may be pretty innocuous, but which we assign more priority to than other things which ought to be more important (amateur sport, hobbies, surfing the net etc. vs looking after our kids/lovers/friends/selves even). This is by no means an exhaustive list, but all of these are behaviours of the type that could be diagnosed as "a disorder" were they to become so annoying that they made our lives untenable.
I'll tell ya, I've got a few, so I'll not be criticising Judy for it. However, just as I once was sectioned under The Mental Health Act for a few days b/c I'd inadvertantly consumed something that, combined with something I'd deliberately consumed in an unwise quantity, made my behaviour erratic to the point of possible danger to myself & others, I have to say that we need to look to the causes in order to understand.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zara_bow

seriously, how much evidence does wayne need to show him that judy is a total fraud and not an astronomer/astrophysicist or anything else of the kind?.

i mean this has been going on for six months and yet she has still not provided one single piece of verifiable evidence to back up her claims, shes been here many times under various guises and has done nothing but contradict her own stories and spout nonsense and abuse and totally lied about suing me for slander. she can't sue me because she knows what ive said is true and can be proven.

wayne also quickly disappeared off here the moment i and others started asking him awkward questions, he likes to stay in the comfort zone of websites he can control where he can delete awkward questions and pretend they were never asked. you only have to look on his you tube videos to see all the comments that have been removed.

the only conclusions we can draw is that either wayne was in on the hoax from the beginning or he just likes it and keeps it going because it suits his agenda. nobody can be stupid enough to not see through her by now as everything she says is full of holes and contradictions.

they accuse us of putting a stop to her! lol, oh really? so how can we physically stop her from taking her evidence straight to wayne or to any media group? i mean they talked about meeting up god knows how many times! has wayne been to one of the many observatorys that judy claims to own?... no. has judy emailed any evidence straight to wayne? no. has judy posted any evidence on her or waynes facebook page or on any of her websites? no.

all shes done is make excuses and fob people off, same as wayne.

both of them have had all the time in the world to provide something to support their claims, but still all we have is nonsense.

the pair of them are nothing but con artists and a total disgrace to every subject they talk about.

thanks

rich

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join