It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Exactly! The jargon is all wrong! Wayne is speaking there out of his Fourth Point of Contact!
Yeah & since he's speaking towards us, that tends to suggest he's been lured & forced by a classic modern denial strategy into a position where he's surrounded & dependent upon high risk air operations for logistical support, eh?
For those who dont get military jargon, this means, by the efforts of people like RICH & neno, Wayne has had to retreat into an untenable position, where the rest of us can easily demolish anything he has to say, & must now rely on others to risk their reputations to help him keep the money from this HOAX rolling in.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Yup. That's why I say he ought not to give up his day job in favor of a Generalship. He's not marshalling the Light Brigades very effectively. His forces appear to have way too many ... erm... "privates", and not nearly enough NCO's, and are definitely lacking in officership. He needs a reorganization, in spite of his crowing that he was "building a cyber army" (woot!) back in August, just before his attack on the Wordpress blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who have received the insurance files, and those who have gotten the URLs to the backup archives, you know what to do if I fall off the 'net.

Think I'm kidding, Wayne and Judy? Try me. Homey don't bluff.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Here's another link to MM's "viral" campaign. At this forum, s/he had a bit more lengthy conversation than the simple drive=by postings s/he perpetrated at the other forums s/he spammed. It's sort of funny, MM, going there as "Gorgonzola", started off telling a super-mod to bugger off, then had to do some furious backpedaling. There's a bit more information there on how s/he plans to try to revive this hoax in it's next incarnation, but it doesn't appear that the forum was very convinced.

Thanks for the tip - you know who you are!

Archived.

linky
edit on 2010/11/4 by nenothtu because: forgot the main event, the link! It's been a long couple of days....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

You saw that?!!
Indeed I did, babe. TBH, I have to pay quite a lot of attention to what I think, feel & do, to avoid going off my rails (not the rails) on this train I was born into that has a marked propensity for, if not quite crazyness, certainly "unusually unhelpful behaviours & attitudes", as the jargon would have it. So, without meaning to blow too much gaseous product of musketry up my own 4th point of contact, so long as I'm paying attention a bit, there's not much others do or say that I wont have a good grasp of. With that in mind &, considering where neno's upto in The Book, I'd like to go back to Nitromaria's Horst for a moment.
Now, no offence intended here (honestly - if I intended to be offensive I'd certainly be so, within T&Cs, & you'd have no doubt I meant it), unless there were some extremely peculiar extenuating circumstances, such as a badly botched circumcision, a ridiculously excessive use of the kind of topical anaesthetic used to prolong longevity (or the saw substance that stuff is derived from), I dont believe its possible for a man to have sex with someone in a manner which could have resulted in pregnancy & not realised something was amiss down there. Even a pack of lies wouldn't do it (say - "I had a terrible accident. You dont mind do you, honey?"). What, Horst had never heard of gender reassignent?
To my mind, this leaves us with 2 most likely possibilities: either Horst did know & lied to Nitromaria, or there is a natural woman called Judy Faltskog, who must, therefore, have something to do with this debacle b/c of the confirmed photos from the FB page that the UV HOAX originated from. Still, that doesn't mean that James Van Greunen isn't transgendered, friends with the real Judy &, for whatever reason (& I can think of a few that make sense), sharing her identity.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If you google my name... "Wayne Herschel"... as you just finish typing my surname,
Google has the word help function where it offers "important" words associated with
my name.

A classic example of a non-unique megalomaniac, It begins with telling the reader what to
do, lightens off and then adds in some helpful information.
Like a stern -but kindly parent, the text shows the writer is with... but leading the way... with
the reader.

It lays out the ground rules... 'Hear me, this is my name and look, see how helpless I am?...
I'm like you!' It has the 'offering' -word 'If' but that can be looked on a challenge presented
and we all want to know the 'if'
'As you just finish typing...' He's visualising the reader doing this, it's important to the writer
that the reader does what's asked, this way - he's certain his request is carried out and the
reader can move to the next stage of where the writer wishes the reader to be.

How does Google calculate what is important? Its simple... it looks at what words are most
frequently used with this name.
Malicious people can trick this system by setting up a popular web forum that has high
ranking on google search with key words, and reproduce them thousands of times with
the persons name.

'Don't you know the answer to this question?' The reader follows the text and automatically
scans for the answer. The writer has the answer and it's simple... the writer is intelligent, it's
simple -he says so and we should trust him.
'Malicious people can trick this system...' Yes dear reader, there are bad people out there
and by indicating this, in the mind of the reader, the writer is placed in the 'good' bracket.

The writer goes on to explain the plan of these 'bad' people and can be seen has someone
who has bared his soul, has cried out across the internet for someone to come to his aid.

Any of the accusations of not providing evidence to his own claims of Ufo's landing on the
back the Sphinx or Eygptains worshipping a secret Sun or his embarrassing connections
with Judy Faltskog are forgotten and the writer is absolved of everything, he is a victim and
without haste, we should rally to his defense.

This is called a Google bomb.

There... you now are inside the group and know the facts... that's the facts according to the
writer.
It's manipulation and it's the tool of an author.
Set the situation out for the reader to easily understand, indicate the old 'bottom-of-the-ninth'
scenario of being down-but-not-out and watch the blood rise and hear the rally cries echo.

Personally and taking in the whole situation, I would have started with:
'Once upon a time...'
edit on 4-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Dropped an 'H'!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When it comes to the changing of... *BIAD shuffles and pushes his wig-hair
behind his ears*.. well, you know, my knowledge of altering gender stops at
a brick in each hand and a deep breath.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I see through your link, that MM honed in on RICH -ENGLAND immediately
with his/her tirade!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Of course, one watches out not get thumbs in the way, it can be mighty painful!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A double-posting!!
Sorry Mods.
edit on 4-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yup. That's why I say he ought not to give up his day job in favor of a Generalship. He's not marshalling the Light Brigades very effectively. His forces appear to have way too many ... erm... "privates", and not nearly enough NCO's, and are definitely lacking in officership
Yeah. I'm occasionally part of a production team (officer), or less often wearing The Producer's hat (general), rather than being just a respected technician (NCO). @these times, I dont try to market the project myself, we/I get a marketing manager in. I dont try to manage the artists or various other tech depts either, we/I get someone in to dedicate themselves to that. This means I can concentrate on my job & organising my few assistants. In essence, not just "why have a dog & bark yourself?", but, "if you're doing the barking, who's chewing the bone?" &, "dogs cost money to keep, but without spending that money, you'll not get to have your own dinner."
I suspect Wayne's problem is that he couldn't afford professional assistance. Still, there are people in the media industry who'll work for points of royalties, so long as you can front @least enough of their expenses that they know you're serious. However, they also have to be convinced that the product will sell (I've done this a fair few times myself & also profit-share arrangements for dubious live events, but music & theatre are fun, so I dont mind if it flops every now & then [theatre almost always does]: hanging on the phone & emailing publishers etc isn't even vaguely fun. Even so, if you interest someone with a good enough rep to have interns, they'll get them to do the really boring bits - just so long as they believe in the product. The other choice is to find someone who likes you & can right it off against tax). Wayne's other problem is that his theories are POSs &, if the contents of his book are anything like his online prose style, thats a POS too.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Here's another link to MM's "viral" campaign. At this forum, s/he had a bit more lengthy conversation than the simple drive=by postings s/he perpetrated at the other forums s/he spammed. It's sort of funny, MM, going there as "Gorgonzola", started off telling a super-mod to bugger off, then had to do some furious backpedaling. There's a bit more information there on how s/he plans to try to revive this hoax in it's next incarnation, but it doesn't appear that the forum was very convinced.

Thanks for the tip - you know who you are!

Archived.

linky
edit on 2010/11/4 by nenothtu because: forgot the main event, the link! It's been a long couple of days....

it looks like our good friend sir judy is struggling to make a case on any of the websites where she is attempting her damage control exercise!.

its rather amusing how stupid wayne and judy actually are, all created roads lead back here, they are doing the work for us!.

i don't think they quite understand the power of the internet yet, i think judy is still living in the days of the kalahari and lesotho "incidents" where she could make a claim, con some money and disappear before people could investigate.

well judy, most information is just a click away, nobody has to fly to south africa to check things these days.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

*Acting Major BDsangermanagementova readjusts her position to allow her boots to glint in the candle-light. "Ah, a lady & a scholar," she breaths to BIAD. "Are you by any chance also a connoiseus?" She produces a silver hip-flask with an oblong enamelled panel divided along the hypotenuse between 2 triangles of red & black with a yellow smiley embossed in the centre & shakes it. "Petrovka?", she asks, playing up her disgustingly suggestive throaty eastern european accent.*
I totally agree with your assessment of Wayne's MO, but dont you think he's a bit hamfisted? I mean, what makes the English language so successful is that its grammar structure can absorb any foreign word, & thus the idea it refers to, so we could reiterate the same concept hundreds, nay thousands (if we live long enough), of times & still never quite repeat ourselves.
Its just that once we've said something in argument once, if its refuted but we fail to rebut, then all that repetition does is compound our failure... A skilled author ought to be able to repeat themselves without their audience realising that they're doing so.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Do you know, there apparently is/was (I forget the details, but they're not relevant anyway) some tribal culture where pubescent males would have 1 testicle crushed, as in completely destroyed, during a ritual that admitted them to manhood? Personally, I'd rather stay innocent as a child... Bit like my attitude towards knowledge really, in as much as I'll stand there, with my long eyelashes fluttering like some part of an orchid on steroids, asking, "why, why, why, why?" ad nauseam until I either get an answer that satisfies me, or come to the conclusion that my interlocutor doesn't know the answer. @which point, the adult takes over to discover if this lack of reason is the basis for action by others that affects my life, or worse, if I'm going along with it unconsciously myself.
Sometimes I just have to accept that, right then & there, I must conform to such utter bollocks, but... & there so always is 1, whoever forced me goes on the back burner.
I've learned that whilst holding grudges isn't healthy, they cant be avoided without warping the psyche, but there's no need to "hold" them. @some point, circumstances will prevail that I can invite a bunch of friends to dinner, combine a few pans full from the back burners into a delicious meal & serve everybody right.
Wayne, you are so going to get served before this debacle is over. I'm just along for the anger management, but you're such a menace that I'll happilly spit roast you if it ends up down to me alone.
ETA: thinking about it, a spit roasting would take help from a friend, but I'm sure I could find 1.
edit on 4/11/10 by Bunken Drum because: The kindling was damp.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This is called a Google bomb.

There... you now are inside the group and know the facts... that's the facts according to the
writer.
It's manipulation and it's the tool of an author.

Well, done BIAD. Actually, well done on that whole post. Oh, and thanks for the insight of the word "megalomaniac". Wayne, add that word on your Wayne Herschel Fraud / Wayne Herschel Hoax / Wayne Herschel + Truckers Wallet, page.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm just jazzed to be along for the show!
Thank you. (and Marr too!)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

This thread is getting some increased attention in certain areas.

Could someone help by compiling links to the more important posts that have confirmed the hoax nature of this story?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hey SO. nenothtu is already on it in book format.

I'm sure they, or others, will quickly highlight the important areas of this thread which have proven it to be a hoax and then a whole lot more!

-m0r

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Hello everyone.

This thread is getting some increased attention in certain areas.

Could someone help by compiling links to the more important posts that have confirmed the hoax nature of this story?

Thanks!

hi skeptic overlord, i will work on that tonight and make a long post with a run down of the most relevant information.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hi SO - it will take bit of time, because this is a huge thread to sift through. I'm on page 7 at the moment skimming to find the high spots, and have 10 confirming posts so far.

ETA: Unfortunately, I'm having to leave out a lot of links that show Judy's web presence as anything other than scientific, because she ran and erased most her web pages. Now, the only confirmation I have of those is archived, but can't currently be reached on the internet as a "web page", but rather a huge data file instead. Haven't sorted those out to be re-published, since I intended to keep them only as evidence, not for re-publication.

edit on 2010/11/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi all.

at the request of SkepticOverlord and in the interest of helping new members/readers to get straight to the required information, i am giving a run down of the most relevant points and evidence that we have uncovered in this very long and extremely convoluted journey.

so first of all i must state that much of the information has been removed by judy fältskog and wayne herschel from their various websites and facebook accounts to hide any links and information that was damaging for them, unfortunately for them we have many diligent members on A.T.S that took the time to screenshot anything and everything that may be relevant, but Nonethtu is currently creating a free e book that will cover everything so i will just cover the main points.

also nonethtu will follow this with links to every relevant post that destroyed the claims and proved the hoax.

first of all i will start with the original claim and deconstruct that:

following messages came from wayne herschel's facebook page:

NASA ASTRONOMER DECIPHERS 'INTELLIGENCE' SIGNAL FROM NEARBY STARS...
Radio telescopes all over the world are apparently all locking onto mysterious signals RIGHT NOW in an unusual part of the radio spectrum and have found a signal code! The astrophysicist involved is a personal friend and I am standing by for more news...

Several RAO´s (Radio Observatories) like Aricebo and others now in the US have gone online, England is online, South Africa is online, Australia has been online since last night! Russia is going online now, Germany is still in a discussion to go online, China is online. Holy s..t! News travels fast. Gonna unplug this freaken fone, I cannot get any work done..."

I asked if there is any chance it is a natural or normal signal... she answered...
"Heck this is as abnormal Naturally and Naturally Intelligent as it comes. Better than the "Wow" signal and then to top it all in the deep Ultraviolet Frequency. No wonder no one found anything before, they were looking in the wrong Frequency range. We opened up a bag of Bees! Let´s try not to get stung!"

Judy Fältskog.... NASA astrophysicist ... * NASA ( Special Projects )September 1994 - Present... See More Astrophysicist / Theoretical Cosmologist Exoplanetary Research, Deep Space Mapping, Particlelisation Research, Quantum Cosmology, Radio Astronomy, SETI

so lets start with the basics of the claim, judy fältskog claims to be a NASA astronomer also working for SETI and also claimed later to be the actual owner of the radio telescope or RAO in question, she also claimed to own several others but for now we will stick with NASA and SETI

here is a quote from a NASA website giving a little bit of history on their work on the SETI programme:

NASA joined in SETI efforts at a low-level in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Some of these SETI-related efforts included Project Orion, the Microwave Observing Project, the High Resolution Microwave Survey, and Toward Other Planetary Systems. On Columbus Day in 1992, NASA initiated a formal, more intensive, SETI program. Less than a year later, however, Congress canceled the program.
history.nasa.gov...
so according to that congress ended NASA's work on SETI in 1992/3 and SETI became privately funded meaning that judy fältskog cannot be a NASA astronomer working for SETI in her own observatory, we can go further into it later but that will do for the moment.

next the signal itself, judy claims to have received this signal using an earth based RAO or RADIO telescope and also claims that the signal was in the far UV or ultraviolet range of the electromagnetic spectrum, it was also claimed that the ultraviolet light signal was modulated into radio waves.
already there are several fundamental problems with this claim but i will try and keep this as brief and simple as possible,

first of all, far ultraviolet light is pretty much all absorbed by our atmosphere and hardly any of it makes it through and that is the reason we have space based observatory's such as hubble etc etc, the next problem is that although light waves and radio waves are both on the electromagnetic spectrum and are both waves, they are totally different and need totally different equipment to receive them, the simplest example i can give is this: you simply cannot take a photograph of a radio wave or pick up a radio signal with a camera because a camera is designed to receive visible light, and vice versa you cannot take a photograph or listen to light waves on a radio receiver because it is designed to pick up radio waves, and even slightly differing frequencies need different equipment to receive them example: people needed a new antenna to receive channel 5 in england when it first went live because it was a different signal to the other channels already available.

here are some links to various websites with explanations on the electromagnetic spectrum, telescopes, radio waves, modulation etc etc:
imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

as we got further into this extremely convoluted story and people started researching judy fältskog, a few members started discovering links between her and a a man by the name of james van greunen, a man well known in ufo circles as being responsible for at least two major ufo hoaxes in south africa, namely the "kalahari incident" and the "lesotho incident" and is also the author of a book called "the aenstrian revelations" which is quite an important piece of evidence because judy fältskog also claimed to be the author of that very same book which is strange as she claims to have never met james van greunen and or james forbes....

at first we all thought that judy fältskog was either married to or related to james van greunen, or was just a manufactured internet persona of his created with the intention of perpetuating more hoaxes, but the truth turned out to be far stranger.

a couple of our members came across posts on a german website discussing james forbes, in that discussion was a Mr Michael Hesemann, Mr Hesemann was a ufo investigor and was central to investigating the "kalahari" and "lesotho" incidents, forbes was the "alleged" contactee from the "kalahari incident" but turned out to be a persona of james van greunen, james van greunen then went on to have a sex change and became judith helena van greunen then went on to marry a swedish woman and changed her name again to its current form of judy fältskog.
www.allmystery.de...

i managed to get in contact with Mr Hesemann to discuss the current(at the time) claims and to see if he could shed any light on judy fältskog and her history, he went on to confirm that she was indeed once judith helena van greunen and also a sex changed james van greunen, he went on to tell us her history in great detail and has provided us with many legal documents, photographs etc etc the main and most damning ones being copies of james van greunen and judith helena van greunens passports which had matching signatures and birth dates etc, and a couple of legal documents from german courts proving the sex change.

i have already posted the documents on the thread but here is a link to my photo album so you can take a look at them: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos

the next thing that happened in the story is that the family of james van greunens ex wife (Janice Falcus) from england contacted Mr Hesemann and in turn was put in contact with me, they also confirmed that judy fältskog was indeed once james van greunen and had been in contact with her/him after the sex change, they as well as Mr Hesemann confirmed that judy had never been a radio astronomer or astrophysicist or anything of the sort, the family also provided further legal documentation and photographs, mainly in the form of two birth certificates of james van greunens children to Janice Falcus, and also a name change document of Janice and her two children, again those can be seen on my photo album: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos

the family of Janice also provided another major piece of evidence in the form of a link to a website where judy had tried to re establish contact with Janice Falcus in 2008, unfortunately Janice had passed away a few years earlier but judy didn't know, judy had heard a rumour about Janice's unfortunate passing and that is the reason she tried to make contact to try and confirm what she had heard.www.knowhere.co.uk...

now during all of this judy had claimed to have been born in sweden and had always been a swedish citizen and had claimed to have never met or heard of james van greunen, or Janice Falcus, and also had stated to wayne herschel that she had never been to south africa and needed a visa to visit him due to being swedish .

now her claims cannot be true because she was arrested in south africa in 1993 for kissing a lesbian in a night club in south africa, the resulting criminal record meant that she could not live or work anywhere else in the world except south africa meaning that she must have been south african and not swedish as she claims, she needed to get a pardon from president Thabo Mbeki to be able to get a work permit for germany which a swedish citizen simply would not need as mainland europe has open borders and both germany and sweden are part of the european union meaning a work permit is not required.
www.iol.co.za...

this leads us on to the next big problem, judy claims to have been at berkeley university gaining her astrophysics etc degrees at the time of her arrest which cannot be possible as she had been in germany, england and south africa in the years leading up to her arrest and had been married to janice falcus and marion weigand, so can't possibly have found the time to attend and pass her university courses in the usa and also could not be in two places at once.
berkeley has also stated that judy was never there...

there has been much much more to this story but that was just a run down of the main points so anyone can quickly get an insight into where we are without all the added sideshow.

DISCLAIMER: i do not take the credit for all the above information, it has been a joint effort of discovery by many extremely clever and hard working ATS members, far too many to name and remember! but everyone knows who im talking about.

a special thank you to Mr Hesemann and the Falcus family that helped us out so much. and R.I.P Janice.

thanks

rich
edit on 4-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join