It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

I am sorry that I have to say this but SOME men that havent had sex for a long time dont really care...hole is hole!Sorry for that
Well, I'm not offended &, since, even if we're not, we're all supposed to be behaving as adults on here, I'd hope that nobody else is offended by the simple fact of life you've pointed out. However (& mods, I'm going to do my best to be as polite as possible, but since Nitromaria's 1st language obviously isn't English [no offence NM 'cause your English is better than my attempts @any foreign language!], there's probably not much point attempting a really obscure euphamism that may be considered 'more polite'), there are certain bits inside a natural hole that, if it were possible for a man to have impregnated a woman, he could not have but felt the lack of.
I have actually seen quite a few results of such surgery 1st hand. I've been playing on "the scene" for over 2 decades. Now, I'll concede that it could just be that I've seen enough variety of the Real McCoy to instantly spot a fake, but honestly, I dont believe that any man who has ever seen a real woman close up could be fooled. There's just too many small structures on a real woman that cant be recreated by the tissue a man has for the surgeon to work with. Like I said before also: what about the lube? A surgeon cant create the organs that produce it, so the whole thing just cant work in the way a natural one would.
TBH tho, I find the results of such surgery ugly, so, despite being bi, I've never actually experienced how it feels to a partner with such a person myself, but I do know people who have & apparently, KY jelly needs to be constantly reapplied, b/c if you put a lot of it on to begin with, there isn't enough friction to be pleasurable. Thats just not the way a natural woman responds. If she's dry, its b/c she's not turned on...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Sorry Elevatedone!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well the threads going to be quiet for a little while, well untill the next reincarnation!
Anyhow something intrigues me, What got under MM (MARTY'S) skin ?

Was it a certain you-tube link :-

SINEAD O'CONNOR - NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU ?.

At one time this had great significance to JAMES VAN GREUNEN !
(Maybe something from the past came back to haunt Him/Her ? )

Must compliment ATS for the good looking Moderaters, could be tempted to go off thread, just to be
repremanded by them.

Back to thread, Rich (the stubborn yorkshire man lol. ) keep up the good work !

Soutered = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Post Bans await those who do not want to remain on topic.

Well, perhaps you could enlighten us on exactly WHAT on topic is with what has been uncovered in this thread? Aliens to transsexual genderbenders, a ufo church with it's own human Jesus. Seriously, define on topic if you are going to threaten us with disciplinary action.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

Well, I think its sad that Marty was intent on getting himself banned, but I'm going to address this point of his anyway, just in case he returns under a new name or anyone else gives this idea any credence (also it should add to my "credentials" I mentioned earlier):

She [Nitromaria] feels betrayed by her husband and need to feel good about herself seeing that her husband needed the sexual attention from another woman
In reality, everybody's libido goes up & down. Some common causes of reduction are pregnancy, stress, tiredness, worry, physical illhealth & ageing. There ought to be no shame in accepting this. Just as there ought to be no shame in accepting that, when 1 partner just doesn't feel like it, another will still want sex.
Its nobody's 'fault', thats just the way we are.
Of course, in many relationships, 1 partner will try to force another, through emotional blackmail &/or physically, but all that leads to is resentment (& this thread is a shining example of what that leads to, isn't it... WAYNE? Ie, you are so going to get your arse kicked before people on here are done with you!).
So what are the alternatives? 1 partner gets abused whilst another gets an orgasm but none of the love &/or joyous fun they wanted & then feels guilty; or 1 partner gets to suffer both empathetically & through feeling inadequate as they see another going nuts b/c they feel frustrated; or 1 partner feels inadequate, rejected & jealous when they discover (& they almost surely will) that another is having sex with someone else, both of whom then feel guilty through empathy for number 1.
There is another alternative, my friends. If we reject all ideologies, of which Oneism is just another incarnation, we can apply our own ethics to our own instincts &, like the mature adults we're supposed to be, deal with the emotions. Oh yeah, we all wonder whats "out there": we can cope with wonder.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

& this as well:

I fail to get to grips with what you are getting at????
Yes, indeed he did fail. In the time that Marty was on this thread nobody attempted to claim that being surgically altered from a man to a woman was a crime. Personally, I said it was a bad mistake, however, I also went on to say, in the same post, that I've made plenty myself, I just didn't need to carry on with my coping strategies for them to the point that such made my life untenable. I feel honestly compassionate... hey ho, you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead.
Its the lying about it that matters...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thank you Rich!This is getting too dumb for me...MM is talking just big BS again but dont feel sad MM at least everything on me is real and no operated something will ever come even near me.
Oh I dont mind the surgically altered coming near me. They're just not going to get to come with me. The journey that I'm on is strictly for those who accept themselves, warts, wrinkles, smells, genitals, emotions, instincts, foolishness & all.
I cant even cope with women who have had the results of FGM surgically altered to allow them to enjoy sex. I wish I could b/c I salute such women's courage, but I just cant pretend that much.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you for reminding me of this:

Originally posted by moaningmartel
Oh you know what, this is what really gets my shackles up!
Since the thread is now, imo, all about investigating the anatomy of this hoax & thus others, I wonder what the significance of Marty's linguistic mistake may have been. The phrase in common usage is "get ones hackles up", not shackles. Perhaps Marty really is a detective &, rather than use the standard UK colloquialisms "cuffs" or "bracelets", is in the habit of using 19th century expressions. Its just that I haven't seen any evidence of that in his other posts. He did say "my shackles" tho, so perhaps he meant that my post to which he replied made him want to get his handcuffs out & raise them? Come on ATSers, it is just possible!
Maybe it was 1 of them Freudian slips. I mean, I know all keyboards/pads aren't the same, but Y, Space, S & H aren't so close together on anything I've ever used that the S could be a simple typo. Could it be that, unconsciously, he meant "my shackles", ie that his hands were tied & that he raised them in surrender? After all he did then go on to flout T&Cs so egregiously that he got banned, after stating that he expected to be banned. Well, if it were me, if I thought I was skating on the thin ice of moderated life, I'd real my neck in so I wouldn't get banned, unless thats what I actually wanted.
Is there a tenet of Oneism that tells its adherents to make martyrs of themselves?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

There were a few odd phrases that moaningmartel, SolarFlare, DoubtfullDina
and Lady Sambucca churned out and it may be that something was lost in
translation.
I am surprised that never at any time, did MM ever approach even one of the
questions RICH asked, it goes to show that this all pretty black-and-white.

I honestly think it was James/Judy attempting to disrupt the thread.
I don't know how he/she would've succeeded with the tormented way he/she
went on here on the thread.

I think the 'Detective of 30 years' idea is vaguely true, but of who it's about,
I can't even hazard a guess.
Back to the grindstone then.
edit on 2-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I noticed the "shackles/hackles" miscue as well, and I believe you may be on to something.

In the matter of mm's final erratic behavior, I'm guessing that the outcome WAS the goal of it. Firstly, mm couldn't manage to get any facts out in answer to any queries, but seemed not to have a problem with coating the walls and floor in a slick, foul-smelling substance which would have HAD to have led to that outcome. Secondly, in her incarnation as "Rob", she had the temerity to assume - and actually call out! - that she was posting to "an unmoderated forum, so what are you gonna do?", or words to that effect, at Wordpress. She appears to have trouble moderating herself, and so expects others to do it for her. Sort of a variant on "suicide by cop" that we encounter over here ever so often. What better way to get out of being held to standards in answering questions with facts rather than rants than to take your rants over the top and force a ban?

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
Is there a tenet of Oneism that tells its adherents to make martyrs of themselves?

I've noticed that most new religions, when they ARE new and in the "cult" phase, actually seem to court persecution and martyrdom. Look at the persecutions and martyrs of early Christianity, look at martyrdom as practiced in Islam... heck, even Judaism had it's "martyrdom" phase in the Egyptian sojourn before deciding it was better to let the OTHER guys be martyrs for THEIR OWN beliefs. For modern examples, we need look no further than the likes of Jonestown and the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas. There are others, but those are among the more famous cases of "martyrdom" where a new cult went over the top and forced martyrdom at the hands of their opposition. Neither had the desired result of spreading the cult because everyone loves an underdog. The net effect was quite opposite.

For those who question the Jonestown association, recall that their final martyrdom, although done by their own hand, was to escape justice for the murder of a US Congressman who had been there investigating ("persecuting") them. It was, in fact, a "provoked martyrdom".

Wayneism will be no different, if they follow true to the template. The days of spreading a cult by means of provoked martyrdom until it gains enough traction to become a religion are over - and have been since around 1550.
edit on 2010/11/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I thought everyone would enjoy this, fresh off the Unexplained Mysteries E.T. forum...

I wish to share with the whole world the Truth that I and many other individuals have shockingly discovered!

Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for Disinformation purposes!

I am stating this here to cast new light on the case of the Astronomer Judy Fältskog who was deliberately selected as a target for disinformation and a smear campaign after she told a friend about the possible ET radio signal she discovered.

They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog on ATS because the CIA and Government psyops agents are trying to discredit her story as a hoax so that YOU the public will never find out about the true significance of her discovery which would prove once and for all that extraterrestrial civilisations are in active communication with the US government, that the US have manned bases on the Moon and Mars!

Everyone who has spoken in favour of Judy Fältskog or tried to defend her on abovetopsecret.com has been permanently banned within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

Abovetopsecret.com is slandering and defamating her character, spreading viscious lies about her, accusing her of everything possible to stop you from believing what she discovered!

They are doing this in order that the information she has will never reach YOU and that you will brush it off as a hoax!

People I ask that you dont act like sheep following the everyone else, rather stand back and ask yourself why are they putting so much effort, money, man hours, endless insults, slander, defamation and accusations into discrediting Judy Fältskog?

Their Disinformation campaign has been going on for over six moths now non stop.

Why is one woman such a threat to them and why spend so much time with trying to destroy her if she was just an average hoaxer?

Think about this and see if you can also connect the dots!

Spread this as far and wide as you can! This may be the single most important thing you the public could do to bring your part in the extraterrestrial disclosure!

Let The Truth Be Heard!

Abovetopsecret.com is a information gathering and disinformation platform for Psyops Provocateurs and the CIA

abovetopsecret.com controlled by CIA Astronomer Framed by CIA for discovering ET signal

Judy,Judy,Judy....

The above post seems a bit amateurish from what I would expect from a seasoned fraudster trying their best at damage control.

Regardless, more fuel to add to the bonfire.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Good catch! Thanks for posting it here - the original has already been redacted, so that no one knows where to go to check up on that rant. Pity, that. If they were to come here and read, they'd be able to make up their own minds!

Still, it sort of pulled any teeth the post might have had right out...

Edit to add: It took MM 26 minutes to type that mess out. Joined at "8:55 pm", post made at "9:21 pm".

Special note to " Pompey_Lad_18 " - naw, there are just Rangers out scouting the 'net for fresh Faltskog/ Herschel tracks. We aren't sitting and spying. It won't spark a "board war". It's not that big a deal, and that sort of mess is against both our T+Cs and yours. No harm, no foul. I might watch to see how it develops there, but it ain't worth re-directing efforts from the project at hand just for a pissing contest that can only end poorly.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hi BIAD,

The detective bit can't be right. James/Judy is only 46 years old ! so unless he joined at 15/16years old.

He married in 1985, then think of all the other proffessions he had on top of that ! Then two children in his early twentys, then a sex change, UFO /Lesotho scam, Clairvoyant, Chef, Astronomer, student at Berkley University, Tourist - visiting NASA, (Thats where he must have bought all those NASA caps and badges, lol) Isreal, South Africa to name a few. then we here another two children somewhere along the way , that's what you call a busy life!

I cant see where he would have found the time to be a Law Enforcement Officer, unless he is a secret agent !! Gosh !!! ( Some CV eh ? )

Soutered = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i notice shes using the same "psy ops provocateurs" line that she used here,

the funniest part about that rant is her saying that we are somehow stopping her information reaching the people, and then saying we've been at it six months, is that the same six months in which she could quite easily have posted her "information" on here and just about every major website on the planet?.

is that the same six months that she has posted nothing but nonsense on here under many different names and faled to answer any relevant question whatsoever?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There's probably a reason she was lying low for that 6 months, and not trying to present any facts to counter... likely that reason has something to do with an inability to find any counter-facts.

I note that it didn't take long for posters there to pounce on it, and figure out who REALLY is trying to spread disinformation. I note also that it was for precisely the same reasons she was spotted out here - no facts to back the rant up. It seems that the majority really aren't as gullible as she thinks.

It's been two hours since the OP there, and she hasn't been back to attempt a defense of it. A "post and run" attack. That makes one wonder just where else she's trying to get it up at, to - in "Rob's" words - send it "viral". That's probably a bad move, since she's been caught out so easily at least 3 times now. Keeping it up can only send it downhill from here, get her exposed all the more quickly.

Does that mean she's suddenly come over to "our" side, and is hell-bent for leather on providing our evidence for us?

The mind boggles.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

well as i said to BIAD earlier in a u2u, i honestly think she has an obsessive disorder maybe OCD, and i also think she craves attention whether its positive or negative because i think in her little fantasy world she honestly believes that negative attention is down to everyone being jealous of her.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"Connect the dots" That is one of Waynes favourite phrases!!! And Judy as James Van Greunen is already a proven hoaxer in the well known Kalahari and Lesotho UFO hoax of about 20years ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's another cyber-attack, I think: Same post at DiscloseTV, dated today

Still looking for more (and I bet I'll find it), but it appears our little chickadee is going for broke in the self-destruct department. Found the above by Googling the first line of the rant, up to "CIA".

edit to add: and here: second thread at DiscloseTV

Same post on this page at GLP: spam post at GLP interesting that this one is from... Germany.

Found these last two by Googling "They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog", since the ATS name and link is being edited out of the posts like clockwork.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To BIAD & nenothtu:
Well, as they say, history repeats itself. Still, it seems that with every new iteration, a few more people learn & pass that knowledge on to others, so the next time that situation comes around, they're less willing to simply acquiesce. We can look on this thread & its sock puppetry (wish I'd thought to relate that to "hose wife" @the time) as a microcosm of the tide of history: every time a new wave breaks on the shore of intransigence, its a bit bigger than the last. 1 of these days it'll be a tsunami.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join