It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkury
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hello BIAD
(Sorry if this is off Topic moderaters Please forgive me just a quick one !! )
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO TESCO'S IN GATESHEAD TODAY AND BUMPE
INTO ANNEH, HAVE YOU ?
Shame on yer !!

Soutered = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

Sadly no... due to an embarrasing incident in the veg aisle... (it makes me
shudder just thinking about it)... I have not been there recently.

YE'R SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YER'SELVES... OOOH ARRRGH!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Please inform me what a hose wife is.
My ex-wife has an interest in various types of hosiery thats bordering on a fetish. Seriously, she actually has sexy bed-socks just for sleeping in when its cold (she's 1 of those women that have to be careful what they eat later in the day or it goes straight into arse flab, so she gets low blood sugar during the night & thus cold). She honestly has a collection of tights, stockings, whatever those footless stockings are called, leg-warmers, knee-socks, ankle-socks & cute little trainer-socks with frilly bits on top +ordinary gym-socks, that fills 2 suitcases & 2 drawers! I doubt Marty knows my ex tho. At a pinch, she'll stoop to conversation about personal matters with the naive, if they're pretty, but the intellectually challenged are strictly off the menu.
I mention this to demonstrate that I really do know how people tick. Its a restless case of "argument from authority". Marty tells us, in essence, 'I'm a police officer: you should believe me when I say someone is lying.' This then is more of my 'credentials' when I say, in essence, 'I've got a lot of experience of people, I'll tell you some of it to illustrate points: you should @least consider that I may be right.'

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

The lady doesn´t care a hoot about what you say,
Actually, I can believe that, since to do so would only further establish that she has perpetrated a HOAX, since neither you, she, nor anyone else can show how a radio telescope can pick up a UV signal, that she isn't prepared to utter a peep, let alone a monohoot. Still, if it is the case that she has consented to you acting on her behalf, legally no less, then she does give a cohoot.
I suspect that, since there are financial & possibly legal issues @stake, she probably cares a superhoot. In fact, I'd not be surprised if she's living in the intellectual equivalent of an owl sanctuary.
All hooting aside, Marty, this whole debacle & everything you've added to it are such an obvious tissue of lies that I have no use for it other than to wipe my intellectual arse.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

That's an area I haven't thought about... your comment on Moaning martel
representing Judy, I wonder what sort of documents would have to be signed
and produced to make sure that the ones who are about to be cast into the
dock... (Us?) know who they're accusers are (MM & Judy).

Could MM assist in this problem? 30 years of police work will surely reveal
it's baggage!

*BIAD mumbles to himself in practice.... yus M'Lud, No M'Lud... where did you
get that ridiculous wig from M'Lud?)*
edit on 2-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left briefcase in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

So When do I get BANNED?
Personally, I'm surprised you haven't been warned for excessive use of emoticons. There's a little bit of text every time you post which asks you to make whatever you type add something to the debate.
Still, as RICH points out, every time you post, you boost this thread's google ranking, so I suppose that ATS benefits from more traffic. However, since you are incapable of adding anything useful to the debate, @some point, someone on the staff is going to consider that the integrity of the ethos of ATS, which is to promote sensible debate in order that, collectively, we can attempt to deny ignorance, is worth more than simple traffic, in which case you may well get banned.
It'll not be b/c anyone wants to deny your POV. Have a look @some of the stuff in the grey area (or anywhere else for that matter)! There's some proper out there theories people propound on here: its 1 of the things that makes ATS so cool: if you're prepared to be civil & sincerely engage in debate, there's very little subject matter that can't be discussed here.
Now, its true that certain mods have certain biases, but, if you actually had the intellectual capacity to anticipate other people, you could still get your point over... if you actually had anything in that flabby case you keep resting. However, since you dont, I'll not be suprised if you do get banned.
edit on 2/11/10 by Bunken Drum because: Typo - I'm getting tired again - come back my belle!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Due to tolerence and the feeling that it wouldn't be proper,
I've taken the image off.
Mind you... it took me ages to to do it!!!
edit on 2-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, it looks as if moaningmartel is banned for his/her behaviour
on ATS.
Was it Judy?.... we'll never know, but I'm sure this sort of thing will
happen again.

Thank you Moderators.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
MOD NOTE

Please do not attack or threaten each other. Please stay on topic and maintain civility.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It seems to me that Moaning Martell has got his/her way. As he/she couldn't answer any of the questions put to

them. The only way they could save face was to push all the buttons to get him/her self banned.

Mission Accomplished. I personally feel the Moderators were very patient.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Thank you Projectvxn and let's hope that we can finish this thread
once and for all.
I know that Nenothtu will be busying himself with collating the information
regarding the UV signal hoax and I'm guessing that all the winds and bends
in this road will be shown for all to see.

Thank you again.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

There seems to be a 'Dick'... (no slur intended!)... at every corner of this saga.
Indeed there does, except there's possibly 1 missing? Still, since Marty has shown a propensity to attempt to draw parallels between entertainment fiction & reality, we must assume that describing a detective as a dick, after the likes of Raymond Chandler et al, is acceptable within the context of this debate. I'll also add that, since any LEO's raison d'etre must be upholding the law, thus preserving the status quo, they must have a conservative mindset. It would be quite correct therefore to refer to a detective as a "right dick". Its just not my fault that this nomenclature can mean something else, just as its not my fault that "gay" can mean "carefree & happy" or "homosexual".
Still, I dont believe that Marty is a right dick @all. He's just pretending to be 1 for some reason.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

It seems to me that Moaning Martell has got his/her way. As he/she couldn't answer any of the questions put to

them. The only way they could save face was to push all the buttons to get him/her self banned.

Mission Accomplished. I personally feel the Moderators were very patient.

oh well, im sure its just a matter of time before we get another new member with an extremely similar behaviour pattern, i wonder what occupation they will have next time?. we've had astronomers/astrophysicists with no grasp of the electomagnetic spectrum, lawyers and police officers with absolutely no grasp of the law and web designers that are unable to embed pictures.

maybe it will be a fireman that can't turn on a tap next.

thanks

rich
edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

maybe it will be a fireman that can't turn on a tap next.

*BIAD shivers and looks for the gasoline* Oh yes please!

'Backdraft' sold me.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
for everyone's information, this is the law firm that moaningmartel sent me by u2u:

Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. Blasieholmsgatan 4 A P.O.Box 7358 Stockholm 10390 Sweden

this is the email that i have sent them:

To whom it may concern.

hello,

i have been informed that a client of yours an astronomer by the name of Mrs Judy Fältskog intends to sue me for slander due to claims i have made against her on the following website:www.abovetopsecret.com...

i am quite certain that she is not even a client of yours and is just making it up as she is a known liar.

can you confirm or deny that this person is a client and intends to sue me?.

any help that you can provide will be highly appreciated.

yours sincerely.

(name removed)

i await the reply.......

thanks

rich
Well, imo, the only good things to come out of Yorkshire are the puddings & the road to Lancashire. However, how anyone could have been a copper for 30yrs & not understand that a typical Yorkshireman will not back down, off, away or backtrack unless faced with an overwhelming reason to do so, & even then you'd best watch your back, is beyond me.
Respect & star!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well, imo, the only good things to come out of Yorkshire are the puddings & the road
to Lancashire.
However, how anyone could have been a copper for 30yrs & not understand that a typical
Yorkshireman will not back down, off, away or backtrack unless faced with an overwhelming
reason to do so, & even then you'd best watch your back, is beyond me.

Tee-hee, that was well-put Sir.
Encore RICH-ENGLAND!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm just curoius -RICH... do I write another long epic of how one fights-
the-good-fight? It seems that every so often, almost as milestones I suppose,
I feel the need to pen some heroic prose.

Okay... *BIAD sags his bare shoulders and picks up the crayon*

It was dark, when the fighting ceased. The enemy lay steaming among the
bodies of the...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

why thank you my good sir.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Post Bans await those who do not want to remain on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join