It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I would say I'm Shizzz out of cash. Will be good enough for him?
Mos likely lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Too bad ATS and the CIA won't sponsor a little field trip for some of us. Would be fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is as close as I can get to the Johannesburg site.

Seems we'll never know if that balloon if always there, always offensive or a special treat Wayne is expecting.

Hopefully someone can help us out with that knowledge though

-m0r

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by m0r1arty

LOL. Cash Only

I presume this must be for X'mas shopping and to see him over the festive season. Because come the spring he has the personal Egypt/pyramids tours ( i presume he is the knowledgeable guide) Then in summer his hard landscaping business comes into play (pyramids optional extras?) after all he has the experience, wonder if he would do a scaled down version of the Sphinx ?? Between all that "while he is financially drained fighting his sabotaged US book distrubition saga you can consider using his high tech graphic web work and high ranking Youtube videos his charges are very reasonable only $27 per hour ! Dont know how he fits in all his research !

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oddly, the spam-rant of MM at Unexplained Mysteries is now locked down. One mus be logged in to view it now, which I can't do, not having an account there, but the plus side is that only members there can read it, so the random traffic that was attempted to be driven in off of the internet hits a roadblock now.

Seems fair to me. I can't say that I'm troubled enough by what's being said there now to make an account at this point, since I've got other irons in the fire. Maybe I'll review it at a later time.

I've not heard anyone say "don't you DARE deconstruct that Wayne Herschel rant !" yet, so I'll get on that right away, Might take a while - I have to intersperse it between some house works and dogs, but I'll get it done.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wayne is ripping off his followers....chargeing R200 (=£18) for his book. He's not telling them its cheaper at ;-

Amazon Books £12 plus free postage OR even cheaper second hand for £8 again free postage.

and they wouldn't even need to leave the house! or pay to go to his seminar!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

*Acting Major BDsangermanagementova takes down 1
of those books & flicks through it briefly.
"Hmmm," she says, "I might want to borrow this off you sometime.
Now, where were we? Oh right... You're a cheeky little biad... Ch!"
she sneezes. "Sorry, some dust got up my nose.
But aren't you? Anyway, I like you!"* What I'd like to know is which
post rickyrich14 was refering to & if "Thanks for sharing" was used
in its current laymans way, or sarcastically, or indicates familiarity
with group therapy. I'm hoping for the latter b/c there certainly
seems to be some mental health issues involved in this HOAX &
the more expertise we can get, the closer to the truth we might come.

You saw that?!!
It's true I rarely dust, but I may have been over-reacting when I saw an 'RR'
in RickyRich14's name.
For that I apologise to the poster.

It's all a little crazy to me, if by doing this 'Google Bomb'-thingy, leads others to
this site, then surely... (again, I'm not calling you Shirley)... the game will be up.
Anyone with half a brain will see that never at any time, was any evidence presented
to validate Judy's and Wayne's claims!
It certainly is 'Suicide-by-Google Bomb'!

Now on with washing my nylons.
edit on 3-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left said nylons in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Wayne is ripping off his followers....chargeing R200 (=£18) for his book. He's not telling them its cheaper at ;-

Amazon Books £12 plus free postage OR even cheaper second hand for £8 again free postage.

You see? You should've been his agent!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Yup. yup, yup, they can try to distance themselves from each other in public all day long, but what goes on behind closed doors is sneaking out.

Sadly for me I have this little problem where I like to think the best of people until proven otherwise, so I until today (yes, even after 6 months) I was still undecided on whether Wayne and Judy were still in communication with each other.

Happily for me, the ATS-is-a-disinfo-undercover-blah-blah-sheesh-this-is-getting-old spamming effort by Judy (or a Judy follower) and by Wayne, within days (hours?) of each other confirms for me that indeed folks ... we have cahoots.

I'm with you biad - what I don't understand is how on earth this they think this can be anything but bad publicity for them?

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Also thanks to the team at the top here on ATS for standing by us

ditto.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

i think you're forgetting one extremely important detail, the books at the seminar are signed by jesus wayne himself

thanks

rich
edit on 3-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ah, but for the extra money & effort, you get that all important signature. Well, that's christmas sorted right there then! I'll have 20. Of course, I'll have to send my PA (she's very good @diplomacy - kin needs to be making excuses for my biz partners & I
) b/c, if I had to sit through 2hrs of Wayne, I might actually PMSL.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Where to begin in this deconstruction of Wayne Herschel's mad rant? The beginning seems a likely place, and so we begin with the actual name of the HTML file which creates the page, which I find humorous: "fraud-hoax-wayne-herschel-google-bomb-by-ats-above-top-secret-malicious-watchers-mark-allin-bill-irvin-simon-grey-judy-faltskog".

I just wanted to point that out here. How much misinformation, led off and capped with "fact", do you think could be packed into one file name? Apparently, just this much. I'm sure he'd have packed more in if he could have.

WAYNE HERSCHEL HIT BY "FRAUD" "HOAX" GOOGLEBOMB

Now see, right HERE is the first bit of misinformation to be seen by the general public. Wayne claims this "Google Bomb" was around 2000 web pages long. One might think it strange that he provides NO evidence for that assertion, and expects folks to just take it on faith. If one were to think that, to find it strange, though, it would indicate a lack of insight into the strategies of Mr. Herschel. In all truth, he is always, erm, "short on evidence" (to be generous about it), but strangely long on rhetoric, despite that evidential shortcoming to back any such rhetoric up. Don't take my word for it, read his stuff. LOOK for the evidence. Look hard. See if you can find any. I couldn't.

My name "Wayne Herschel" has had a "FRAUD" "HOAX" googlebomb attack by adding the words fraud and hoax in vast numbers by a malicious undercover international paranormal research forum called ATS Above top Secret.

Whoa! Wait! Let's ignore the allegation of a "Google Bomb" for the moment. What I REALLY want to know out of this is what, exactly, does the phrase "malicious undercover international paranormal research forum " really MEAN? Ghost hunters ("paranormal research") who work for the Dark Side ("malicious"), flit about on Lear Jets from country to country ("international") in dark glasses and trench coats ("undercover")? No, REALLY - what does that mean?

This malicious website ATS owned by Mark Allin, Bill Irvin and Simon Grey operating as a public conspiracy chat forum appears to be a front to target important material that the powers that be want hidden. They target the person making the claims and google bomb their name with words like fraud and hoax with pages of falsified gibberish and blatent lies.

Oh my. A lot of words there, which would require evidence to give substance to. Where is the evidence? Anyone can SAY anything - it's only when evidentiary material is produced to give it veracity that any substance is to be found. I note here, as is usual with Wayne's "work", there is a decided lack of evidence.

No lack of unfounded accusation, though! "Malicious website", "appears to be a front", "target important material" ( we are to take it from this, together with Wayne's claim to have been targeted, that his material is "important" - an illogical conclusion, unsupported by any evidence), that "the powers" (note the lack of specificity here - WHICH "powers"?) want to be "hidden" ( I'm really surprised he didn't work in the phrase "hidden records" here, as is his usual wont) "falsified gibberish" ( yet he is wholly incapable of producing the slightest bit of evidence to refute any of that "falsified gibberish" - at least WE give evidence to back our claims!), "blatent" (sic - should be "blatant", I think) lie", yet again Wayne is entirely incapable of providing even the slightest bit of evidence to refute any "lies". As a matter of fact, to date Wayne has been entirely incapable of even pointing out ONE SINGLE LIE, much less refuting one. He operates on vagueness, innuendo, and ridiculous claims he can't in any way back up with EVIDENCE.

He tries to make it sound as if these "google bombs" are SOP at ATS, like we've got nothing better to do than perpetrate internet pranks - which is precisely what a "google bomb" is. Wayne, for some odd reason, seems to think that "google bombs" are some sort of serious feature of modern warfare. Perhaps that is because his introduction to "google bombs" was his advertising campaign on behalf of peddling his wares.

I note that campaign seems not to be working out very well for him, given his own perennial complaints about his lack of book sales. That should give you a bit of insight into the efficacy of these "google bombs".

How could I be sure ATS is an undercover operation slandering peoples names with important material you might ask? Well apart from many other famous people involved with controversial claims making similar statements saying the same thing, it is an easy thing to measure. Watch this video interview of a famous man working with real top secret material and comments on the Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier and what he found out about ATS...

I have to question the wisdom of calling in backup from other folks who can't support THEIR arguments to help Wayne support his own when he can't seem to manage it himself. In any event, the initial question he asks here, "How could I be sure ATS is an undercover operation slandering peoples names with important material you might ask?" remains unanswered... or perhaps not. If this is his alleged "evidence", then the answer is "I really COULDN'T be sure, I just want to try to confuse the reader so they don't notice that I've flung out yet another unsupported accusation."

After writing to the owners of above top Secret forum to have this abusive very easy to evaluate "google bomb" removed, the owners of the malicious site, Mark Allin, Bill Irvin and Simon Grey basically said they would do no such thing and this forum accepts this type of hyped public activity.

Ah. Now we're getting somewhere. Note Wayne's use of unfounded rhetoric and hyperbole in order to try to carry a point which simple logic can't support. Phrases like "malicious site" and "hyped public activity". Now, to be honest, Wayne should really know a thing or two about "hyped public activity". Just read his Facebook wall for confirmation of that assertion. One can only wonder at his failure to recognize such here - or, more properly, his misrepresentation that there IS such here. There is not, and in point of fact, his own use of those phrases in his accusations IS "hyped public activity".

Any how, this refusal to sweep inconvenient facts under the rug for him appears to be what sparked this latest fit of pique in Wayne.

If you google my name... "Wayne Herschel"... as you just finish typing my surname, Google has the word help function where it offers "important" words associated with my name.

How does Google calculate what is important?

Its simple... it looks at what words are most frequently used with this name. Malicious people can trick this system by setting up a popular web forum that has high ranking on google search with key words, and reproduce them thousands of times with the persons name.

This is called a Google bomb.

Ah. Much like Wayne's use of "Hidden Records" links with nearly every internet utterance he makes. Still - and he appears to fail to realize this, given his marketing campaign - "google bombs" are internet pranks, not serious weapons OR tools. I suppose I can see where he's going wrong here... and trying to blame a "google bomb" for his perpetually flagging book sales.

Here's a tip, and I'll give it for free: how about trying to write something someone wants to read? That's usually a SURE way to pump up book sales, not trying to blame nebulous "boogie men" for one's own failures.

The claims are lies as it associates me with another researcher which I had referenced making a substantial claim and I expressed very clearly it was impossible to know if the claim was real or not at the time and I clearly explained this over and over on this forum. Instead it was treated as an inquisition demanding that I admit I was a part of a hoax and that all my work is also a hoax too... what!

Whoa there, Nellie! WHICH claims are "lies"? Point one out - and please be specific so that it can be properly addressed. The "researcher" you mention here was found to be no sort of "researcher" at all! That's your first mistake. The second is saying that your association with Judy is a "lie". You made that association yourself, before you realized that the hoax was exposed. WE didn't make it. The rest of your defense you, unfortunately, can't verify - the part about your claims on Facebook. Sort of shot yourself in the foot with deleting all of that in a panic, didn't you? No matter, some of us look out for you, and I for one have it all backed up.

ALL of it, not just the parts you want to pick and choose to try to put a pretty face on it. No sir, you DON'T get to re-write this history to suit you, as is your normal modus operandi.

I realised this forum was a front having very eloquent attackers falsely sounding important. These people have built websites outside ATS recently and one can assume are probably well paid due to their strange obsession doing what they are doing. These google bomb websites are springing up everywhere and hence I now agree with some wise advice to run with it and promote my material being obviously important since it is an ATS attacked subject in a MASSIVE way.

A "front", Wayne? Perhaps, but not of the sort you're trying to imply. "The Army of Darkness" (as opposed to the "Light Brigades", the militant "Light Warriors" of the Oneist Front) is the militant wing of the "Truth Liberation Front". How's that for a front?

OMG! There are websites OUTSIDE ATS? Who'dve thunk it? Any OTHERS you'd care to attempt to associate with ATS in your strange little attack here? If your beef is with these outside websites, why are you attacking ATS instead? Why not attack THEM? How about you name them? Give us a link, let us go to them and see for ourselves. I'll wait for those links (should be about 2000 of them, per your allegation), but I'll not hold my breath while I'm waiting...

Now, regarding the insinuation you make of us being "well paid", I assure you, you may ASSUME anything you like. Assumptions in no way make that allegation factual. Here's what you'll need to validate that assumption: show us a canceled check, a pay stub, SOME sort of paper trail or evidence to prove your point. Until you can provide that, I think it's safe for the rest of the world to ASSUME you've lost the plot here. I want to know, for example, why - if I'm being "well paid" for this - WHY those payments are so severely in arrears that I've not seen a single one. Not the first payment.

This "strange obsession" springs from a righteous indignation that YOU, in company with Judy Faltskog, attempted not only to perpetrate the initial hoax, but CONTINUE trying to perpetuate it now that it's been PROVEN a hoax, expecting to fleece the innocent and line your pockets all along the way. Yeah, there's a bit of righteous indignation involved when someone LIES to you, straight up and right in your face, is CAUGHT in that lie, and then tries to brazen it out, insisting that their PROVEN LIE is true, and instead YOU are lying! Add to that , YOU have added injury to insult with these ridiculous "Light Warrior" cyber attacks, and the fact that I'm hard-headed in the extreme, and will back down from NO MAN, - I WILL NOT BE BULLIED ABOUT - and you have yourself the makings of a fine little tussle.

While I'm on the subject, what are these cyber attacks of yours REALLY about? Afraid the facts may get out to your minions, and create some uncomfortable questions for you? No matter. I've dealt with folks trying to cover facts up in support of an agenda before - a "Hidden Agenda" if you will. If allowed to, they will re-write history to the point that it's unrecognizable. In this case, you will not be allowed that luxury. YOU threw down the gauntlet - now YOU will live with the consequences of your actions.

If "These google bomb websites are springing up everywhere" in truth, you of course won't have any problem at all pointing us to them. Do it. Show your evidence.

Let's talk about "massive attacks to cover up important facts", shall we? Wordpress - "The Alien Lie" blog. Google it. Visit it. Can't visit? That's because Wayne organized a massive cyber attack on his Facebook account to have it taken down before too many people found those uncomfortable facts. Uncomfortable for Wayne Herschel's hoaxes, that is. It reminded me a lot of THIS massive attack, and causes me to ask the uncomfortable question: Wayne, what part of these facts do you fear getting out? What part of them can you not answer for? Why must you try to hide them, rather than face and defeat them?

My guess is, it's because you CAN'T, and you know this jig will be up when they get out.

HOW TO TELL WHAT IS REALLY "ABOVE TOP SECRET" AT ATS

In fact if one is a serious researcher just look at what material is treated maliciously there in a big way on that site and you can begin to figure what is important and what is not. If a subject provokes no interest it is because it is no value. If a subject is promote in a big way as real it is probably something false fitting importantly within the powers that be so be very careful of it. By the way ATS monitors all IP addresses and if you are a member and either saying too much or have something important they will probably quickly find a way into your computer.

Ah. You will no doubt be able to provide documentary verification of this. Or are we just to take your word for it when you say here that "right is wrong, black is white, facts are lies"? That is, in effect, what you are asking us to swallow when you claim that the truth or fallacy of a matter can be gauged solely by public interest in it. No, Wayne, that's NOT how it works. "Facts", or "truth", can be backed up by evidence. It's not gauged by interest. Since that is the case, show us your evidence for these spurious claims.

Likewise, I'm going to need a bit more than your simple pronouncement that ATS gets into anyone's computers. That's a serious allegation, and will require some serious evidence. I'll wait here for that evidence, but again, I won't hold my breath.

By the way, your FAILURE to provide any of the evidence I'm requesting anywhere in the response will constitute prima facie evidence that you are perpetrating more LIES. So, if I were you, I'd get up off of that evidence and put it in the public eye real soon.

What that last REALLY is is an attempt by Wayne to prevent folks from actually coming here and checking it out, finding out the truth on their own, and realizing what a colossal, steaming pile of BS his rant is, and indeed, ALL of his hoaxes are! What the reader is supposed to take from that statement is "ZOMG! tehz gunna steelz ur IP and sneekz int0 ur 'puterz!" - and so keep them away through fear and intimidation. I saw that sort of thing at Wordpress too, when he realized his initial assault was going south fast, and his minions might actually read the facts presented there.

A short while ago when I released my UFO found on an Egyptian papyrus finding (click news at top of page) the ATS forums bells and whistles went off again in a big way and that day my computer firewall was compromised. My IT friend said it was an intrusion tracing to an IP address in a place called Langley in the USA. I asked a military friend in the USA what important paranormal intelligence group might be associated with Langly in the USA... his response was... "What... oh my God... you must have something important... quickly expose what ever it is that you just released where ever possible because the address is also the place of the highest elite."

Yes, "click at the top of the page" to see Wayne's "work". My, my, these ads of yours are incessant, aren't they? Regarding the "compromise of your firewall", MY firewall, and all the other firewalls I've dealt with, keep logs of intrusions and attempted intrusions. It's a simple matter to provide that log and prove this allegation. Somehow, I feel sure THAT evidence will never materialize, either. If it doesn't this can be chalked up as another LIE from Wayne Herschel. It really IS as simple as that.

Hey Wayne, here's another little factiod for you. There is no such thing as a "paranormal intelligence group". Despite what you'd like to force people to believe, intelligence agencies don't deal in "paranormal", they deal in intelligence development and networking.

It's pretty common knowledge that "Langley" is (actually WAS) HQ for the CIA, and I'm sure that's the inference your trying to get people to draw from this. The timing of this alleged "attack" can be fairly well fixed by the info you provide above, so I'll let you research it yourself to find out when the CIA HQ was moved, and where to. In point of fact, even when HQCIA WAS there, the IT Intercept units were NOT. No "tap" would have ever have been traced to Langley.

Regarding your "US military friend", I call bunk on that statement. Those are words YOU would use, not any military personnel that I've ever run into. Trust me on this: I've run into SEVERAL military types, and interacted with a great many of them. They simply don't talk like that, or make suggestions like that, or tell lies like that. Of course, no one has to take my word for this. They are quite welcome to interact with a few hundred military types themselves, and see if they can find ONE that would have uttered that statement.

Your "US military friend" appears to be much the same as your "IT friend" and your "astronomer friends" and all of these other "expert friends" you claim to have, but can never name - they are ALL fictitious! You make them up simply to try an "appeal to authority" argument where you can't provide any factual evidence. As confirmation of that, I submit that you have, as yet, been unable to name a single one of these "experts", and experts are notorious for not caring who knows they are experts. They really wouldn't care if they were named - it builds up the reputation, the knowledge among the masses that they actually ARE experts.

The words tagged in these google bombs are measurable and this same IT specialist said:

"ATS clearly appears to be hosting a google bomb with malicious intent due to the illogical mass repetitions and thousands of logged and somtimes tagged repetitions of the malicious words with "Wayne Herschel" in this form, and here is a copy and pasted example":

Wayne Herschel fraud. Wayne Herschel fake. Wayne Herschel shyster. Wayne Herschel transsexual. Wayne Herschel hoax. Wayne Herschel idiot. Wayne Herschel fraud. Wayne Herschel fake. Wayne Herschel shyster. Wayne Herschel transsexual. Wayne Herschel hoax. Wayne Herschel liar. Wayne Herschel Anti christ.

Click here for the ATS examples

It is a google bomb which goes way beyond just defamation lies abuse etc etc

M0r says "thanks for the bump", as I read it. Every one, and I mean EVERYONE, is invited to read the date on your "evidence", the date that was posted, and compare it against the dates when you started screaming "google bombs!" There seems to be a pretty wide gap in those dates, a severe discrepancy. That post was, in fact, a tongue in cheek response to your sensationalized rants about "google bombs".

Way to go with panicking, Wayne!

On the positive side, this will improve hits to the very place where the truth of your lies and hoaxes can be found. Way to go, champ! We KNEW you had it in you to let the truth out! We just couldn't see it amongst all the lies and hoaxing.

One other thing: this proves you are still "watching" us, and so we know you really DON'T have problems with "watchers", right?

I wrote to another person who is curently being Google bombed who made a controversial claim some time ago which I believed and promoted at great cost, because it got all the red alerts going at ATS and they actioned the google bomb into new levels with almost 2000 destructive bloggs of lies and false propoganda. It was the controversial claim of an alien 'light' signal by a someone involved with research on ET signals.

The person here was Judy Fältskog and to be completely accurate here I hardly know Judy that well other than many discussions on star astronomy research on Facebook and she seemed to have a full insight into advanced EMF science and astronomy. I believe she hasnt shown any proof probably because she jumped the gun on an early unofficial release. Here is what I have recently written on Judy Fältskog's Facebook page...

"2000 destructive blogs of lies and false propaganda", Wayne? Surely, out a number that high, you would be able to point out at least ONE lie specifically, and have the evidence to PROVE it was a lie. Why have you consistently failed to be able to do so when asked to, repeatedly?

"Hardly know Judy"? Why is it that you claimed she was a "good friend" then? Why is is she invited you to Chile, all expenses paid, to gander at her new "radio telescope"? Why is it you two have discussed collaborations on films and such, in public view? Are these really the acts of strangers?

Hi Judy...

The three people running the ATS forum are now slowly being exposed with many of us blogging on their malicious measurable googlebombing and it will chase away some of their public following as well.

It is important to expose the story made by others claiming they are a watcher network who are heading a defamatory attack base for discrediting very important material that is not in the Elite's best interests.

Im building a webpage (this one here) with the ATS google bomb story maximising words Fraud and Hoax with their names and mine warning the public of their malicious activity and show how they have done this to my name in a big way.

You should consider doing a webpage too.

This part was redacted from the "letter" Wayne requested be posted here, as dealt with below, and so is deserving of it's own treatment.

"Many of us blogging..." shows that Wayne is once again engaging in a coordinated cyber attack. The facts really bother Wayne Herschel when he just can't answer them. Far from chasing away the "public following", this attack will have the unintended consequence of driving them HERE, where they can read facts, AND the evidence to back those facts up! Way to go, bro!

"Expose.." yessir, Wayne, you'll get some "exposure" out of this... just not the sort you were... banking... on.

"Watcher network..." Didn't we just see above that Wayne has no problems with "watchers", since he obviously has his own? "Very important material..." Wayne is a legend in his own mind! The fact is, this "material" IS very important! It illustrates beautifully the anatomy and methodology of hoaxing. It's just not "important" in the way Wayne would have us believe... "Elites..." ah yes, those nebulous, nefarious, "elites"... where is that evidence again, Wayne?

Then of course Wayne gets right into the mechanics of his cyber attack, and tries to recruit Judy into it - which, by the way, appears to have worked. She tried a mini spam attack all of her own.

Judy... I still dont know who you really are but I will say this much:

Your claim for nearby star systems sending light signals was torn to shreds and I started to doubt you too... then something weird followed... ATS spent hours and hours setting up over 2000 labourious webpages googlebombing your name and mine.

But here is the thing that most people didnt realise that followed in the next few weeks:

The controversial claim, now flooding the internet claiming it was a hoax was followed with three absolutely amazing events...

1) 3 weeks later... Famous astronomer Micho Kachu suggests ET will use light signals as a medium and we should be looking for this.

2) 6 weeks later... Jill Tarter from SETI makes a similar comment saying almost exactly the same thing.

3) Heres the breakthrough... your proof of why they they are falsely attacking you: An astronomer makes an official claim that a nearby star system has an Earth-like planet sending light signals.

Click here for the news release

BUT EVEN MORE REVEALING HERE... THE SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THE NEW TELESCOPE ON NEARBY EARTH LIKE PLANETS HAVE HIDDEN RECORDS ON THE ULTIMATE SET OF FINDINGS THAT SHOULD BE ON NEWS BULLETINS GLOBALLY ...

DISCOVERING 140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS!

140 EARTH-LIKE PLANETS! ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OUT AT THIS ASTRONOMERS PRESS CONFERENCE, AND THEY SAID THE SCIENTISTS WANT TO FIRST DOCUMENT MORE INFO ON THEM BEFORE MAKING IT PUBLIC!

HOW CAN THEY HIDE BREAKING INFO LIKE THIS?

Click here for the news release

Im documenting all this here because the ATS people no doubt watch your page daily. Lets see how they mock this information on the exposure of their malicious ways, googlebombing, watching, defamation attacks.

Most of this "letter" has already been dealt with in a previous post, by myself, here: post by nenothtu

My life is in danger and I have to document every move from here forward.

I have people watching over my safety now since some recent threats so when they go the next level they will want to expose even more. I have written to them that I will remove my counter attack if they would just leave me alone... thats not going to happen.

This is nothing more than the standard Wayenist tactic of attempting to convince people that "they're after him", and "his life is in danger", etc., with the intent to convey that he's "important" enough that these nebulous "Elites" have to silence him. Malarkey, but showmanship at it's Wayenist best!

"Will remove my counter attack..." Really? This is PRECISELY the same blackmailing tactic Wayne used against dcmb1490's blog at Wordpress. PRECISELY. I've even saved the Facebook page where he requests the attack to be "removed" after Wordpress caved in to this extortion. Have you ever sold "insurance" in Brooklyn, Wayne?

You are absolutely correct about one thing, Wayne: "that's not going to happen". I have control of The Book, not ATS. I am writing The Book, not ATS. The Book WILL be released, in all it's factual, evidentiary, glory, regardless of what happens here. One of my neighbors had a spot of trouble over your and Judy's "interference" with internet protocols, but even had you hit your target, it would STILL not stop that release. NOTHING will, short of a full on nuclear war that completely destroys the entire internet. In that case, The Book will be a moot point, as we will all have more pressing concerns.

No sir, you've picked the WRONG hillbilly to assault and bully this time.

Now... to make sure google finds this report as an explanation page about the malicious lies about fraud and hoax with my name this page needs to have typical google bomb word numbers to compete with the 2000 odd cases on Above top Secret Forum and i need all mywebsites to link to this with same words, my facebook pages and facebook friends pages. the internet is a strange place... and one needs to fight fire with ... fire...

I'm reposting this mostly to assist Wayne in his efforts to have this story heard. I'm a helpful sort like that. I've already reposted his "Google Bomb" from this rant.

Once again, we have evidence, right here, in Wayne's own words and by his own hand, that he is co-ordinating a cyber attack through his Facebook page, and adding in all his web pages for good measure.

Bombs away, baby! let's see who wins this one!

One final thought: back when I was a young warrior, an old warrior (a real warrior, not any fake sort of "Light Warrior") left me with a thought that I'd like to pass on. First, a little bit about that old warrior. His name was "Animal", and he had to wear dark glasses for the rest of his life as the result of a stray sniper bullet at Tan Son Nhut Airbase in Saigon severing a hydraulic line and spraying his eyes full of hot hydraulic fluid, causing a life long sensitivity to light. I hope he's well these days, as I've not seen him in years.

Animal told me one day, during the course of many long instructive discussions, a gem that fits what Wayne has said here perfectly. Animal said: "You don't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with water, young dumbass."

I have never forgotten that.

edit on 2010/11/3 by nenothtu because: of a formatting malfunction.

For the copyright geeks: The above sections reproduced are used here pursuant to Section 107, United States Copyright Law, Title 17, U. S. Code, under the Fair Use doctrine, necessary in this case for purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, and teaching pursuant to the provisions set forth in Section 107, and is not a copyright infringment in accordance with that section and Code.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: Added last paragraph as requested by member

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks Gemwolf for adding the copyright part with fair use!

Handy thing to have on our side.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I kid you not, this is actually present, letter for letter, on Wayne's monoblog:

Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax, Wayne Herschel fraud, Wayne Herschel hoax,

Like I said above, what is this guy using to THINK with? Also, his "letter" that was posted a page back is there, so I've already answered that part, but interestingly, some crucial, and VERY interesting bits were cropped out of it for the sanitized version that was posted here.

It's the Wordpress attack all over again - coordination on Facebook, a massive assault, threats and attempted intimidation, and an "offer" to remove his page if ATS rolls over on us, which amounts to blackmail.

You... just...can't... make... this... stuff... UP!
All that ^ was actually on one of Wayne's websites?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
All that ^ was actually on one of Wayne's websites?

Sure was, at his monoblog rant about the Double nought Secret Squirrels being out to git him, and how his life is in danger, and he's gotta spread this stuff even wider, so he can field even more danger, and maybe get a fast car and a good-looking chick just like James Bond, and by the way, please send more money!

It can be found here, near the bottom of the page: Wayne's World- a wierd, wacky, delusional look at the world of Wayne Herschel

It was still there when I checked a few minutes ago.

ETA: Mind the minefields... and the IP logs.

edit on 2010/11/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's just guess, but I'm thinking here that Wayne hasn't thought far enough ahead to realize that all those "google bombs" he has on that page - Wayne Herschel, Judy Faltskog, hoax, lies, AboveTopSecret, all the site owners names, and ALL of that stuff he has there, is going to lead straight back... HERE, where people can get the unspun facts of the case.

Think he's even bothered to wonder WHY we don't mind re-posting all of that?

Dumb move for trying to shut us down and silence the truth. Note to Wayne: don't quit your day job and go into the Four Star General business...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Those are words YOU would use, not any military personnel that I've ever run into. Trust me on this: I've run into SEVERAL military types, and interacted with a great many of them. They simply don't talk like that
I agree, but you're pretty much arguing from authority yourself, b/c its pretty unlikely that anyone could go & interact with a few hundred military types within a timeframe useful to the debate. IDK hundreds, but I've a few mates that are current or ex military & yeah, they just dont speak like that.
In the military, there's a slang or jargon term for just about everything from a pair of boots to a full-on invasion. As an example, in the British Army, a chaplain is "the Sky Pilot": this is a bloke that, whether they are religious or not, they rely on to talk about really personal stuff, like, when deployed overseas, "I think my wife's shagging someone else." There's no disrespect intended in calling him that, its just tradition.
With regard to the phrase "the place of the highest elites", there's 2 problems:
1) To the military, there's no such thing as "a place", unless they mean the home of somebody they know, eg "My mum's place". What there are is grid locations which contain terrain & features, bases of operation &/or potential targets. They would say 'location/base/HQ/CP' or something else specific like that.
2) Every job in the military has either an acronym or a slang term for it & they also have various slang terms for different types of civilians, many of which are @least somewhat derogatory. The only way I could imagine my mates using a phrase like "highest elite" would be to refer to someone taking ages to serve a round of drinks or similar. Even then, they'd probably say "upper echelons".
I've heard the phrase "bacon & egg barkers". Strange, eh? Also "Superupes". Even stranger...
Tell ya what they mean in the next post...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
(Cont)
The upper echelons of the military, when in full dress uniform, have a lot of decorative crap on their hats. In British forces, this is often referred to as "bacon & eggs", thus a "bacon & egg barker" is someone that tells military top brass (another slang phrase derived from the same idea) what to do. I had to get this explained to me by a marine officer.
I just about sussed the other for myself, b/c I knew that, to a British soldier, a "Rupert" is an officer, so obviously, a "Superupe" must be above that.
Still, from what I can tell, each regiment has its own peculiar slang as well. Its just that, whatever regiment it is, whether they're still in it or not, they use it. I reckon its part of that whole "esprit de corps" thing - helps form the bond you need to trust your cohorts when TSHTF.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by nenothtu

Those are words YOU would use, not any military personnel that I've ever run into. Trust me on this: I've run into SEVERAL military types, and interacted with a great many of them. They simply don't talk like that

I agree, but you're pretty much arguing from authority yourself, b/c its pretty unlikely that anyone could go & interact with a few hundred military types within a timeframe useful to the debate. IDK hundreds, but I've a few mates that are current or ex military & yeah, they just dont speak like that.

I agree, and stand corrected. I failed to realize that not everyone cares to move in those sorts of circles, nor have they done so over an extended period. You're absolutely right, "hundreds" was a bit reaching on my part. The average Joe just won't have occasion to take a sampling like that.

In the military, there's a slang or jargon term for just about everything from a pair of boots to a full-on invasion. As an example, in the British Army, a chaplain is "the Sky Pilot": this is a bloke that, whether they are religious or not, they rely on to talk about really personal stuff, like, when deployed overseas, "I think my wife's shagging someone else." There's no disrespect intended in calling him that, its just tradition.

Exactly! The jargon is all wrong! Wayne is speaking there out of his Fourth Point of Contact!

With regard to the phrase "the place of the highest elites", there's 2 problems:
1) To the military, there's no such thing as "a place", unless they mean the home of somebody they know, eg "My mum's place". What there are is grid locations which contain terrain & features, bases of operation &/or potential targets. They would say 'location/base/HQ/CP' or something else specific like that.

Right! The closest a military type would come to that is "Location"

2) Every job in the military has either an acronym or a slang term for it & they also have various slang terms for different types of civilians, many of which are @least somewhat derogatory. The only way I could imagine my mates using a phrase like "highest elite" would be to refer to someone taking ages to serve a round of drinks or similar. Even then, they'd probably say "upper echelons".

Precisely. A regular trooper would say something like "Are you crazy, man? Burn that (expletive deleted), post haste! Langley is the Head Shed for the Super Spooks!"

Officer class gents would be a bit more restrained and diplomatic, as you suggest, but would say essentially the same thing, in more reserved phrases involving "the upper echelons of the Intelligence community"

The only "Elites" recognized by military here are the Special Operations guys.

NO suit is an "elite", although I once heard CIA Station Chiefs and such referred to as "the guys in the gray flannel cammies". Even the field agents are just "spooks".

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
PROGRESS UPDATE:

I just finished another chapter, but this one is way too long for a single chapter at 79 pages, so I'm going to have to break it down a little.

I am right now at page 261, starting chapter 9 (provisional), and will call it "Strike - Counter Strike" since it will deal with Nitromaria's story, and the sock puppet barrage that occasioned.

Weee! This is starting to be FUN again!

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join