It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"Chapter 8: Changing the Socks" starts on page 174. In this chapter, I propose to give AnneH the treatment she so richly deserves, and plan for it to carry on through into the barrage of ... unusual "members" that we encountered around that time.

It's coming along nicely. To quote from mournigmartel's "documentary" YouTube clip, "I'm working on it, I'm working on it...."

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

4.00am here again, and the Store shelves will need stacking!
(.... or am I stood across from a hotel somewhere in Prague with my
coat collar up and my 50's hat on, waiting to make my letter-drop?)

I'm looking forward to Chapter 8's introduction of AnneH... bless her.

Li'l Annie says:
... Cyber-bullying, slander and defamation of character, criminal injuria,
malicious intent and the list goes on. I let the law now take its course.
The detective told me they are trying to contact Judy faltsog to ask if
she want to press charges too. I still have trust in the British judicial sytem...

I'm pondering whether the detective ever contacted Ms. Judy regarding the
allegations or did our NSA chums shut him down, somewhere I envisage a
'Dick' sitting in his gloomy office taking a slug of whisky to ease his hurt feelings
and eyeing his pistol with dark thoughts.
(Even I enjoy this made-up world where sinister figures lurk and smoke long
cigerettes and the women always wear a small veil)

In the case of Ms. Croft, one must be aware of Lara's certain assets when
pondering dress wear... you'll take someone's eyes, if you're not careful.
Gotta go.
edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, I've decided to post an excerpt, a taste if you will, of what's coming. This is from the introductory paragraphs of chapter 8:

On the first day of July, 2010, we were graced with a visit from another sock puppet. This one, AnneH, demonstrated a far too high degree of familiarity with the principals of this case in England – which caused her to inadvertently give away her true identity. Specifically, she displayed far too close a familiarity with the family relationships and names, even of wholly uninvolved individuals, to have been a mere casual acquaintance.

--------------------------------------------------

We were, without a doubt, going to have a lot of fun with AnneH. People who display an inordinate amount of “righteous indignation” in matters where they have no rightful stake are like blood to sharks at ATS. It always begs the question of what angle they are coming into the fray from – what's their interest?

Note here that AnneH doesn't display any concern at all for the topic at hand. She just launches into an attack of attempted character assassination on Janice's family members. She presents a degree of knowledge that few would have, and in a circle that small, identities can be, and were, determined.

How's that? After pondering the situation, I decided that since this particular part of the story is already in the pubic domain, as common knowledge, my treatment of it wouldn't be giving any secrets away.

Secrets are good, up to a point. Who doesn't like surprises? Especially after they get unwrapped, and are on public display for all the world to enjoy!

You know, when "secrets" aren't so "secret" any more...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I found this picture, and it looks to me like Wayne following one of his "star maps" (I wonder if you can get one of those maps at the nearest galactic filling station?) on his star ship, "G.F.L.S.S. Light Warrior Express".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b68e677c5a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Note that the main body of the ship is a flashlight, to light the way, much in the nature of headlights. Perfect conveyance for "Light Warriors"... but I have to wonder if they have a "Troop Transport" model.

I also noticed it has it's very own radio dish for receiving those all-important UV beamed communications, as well as an additional reading lamp to have light to read star maps by... I think it must have been a custom creation, just to illustrate this story with! Everything fits perfectly... perhaps TOO perfectly...
edit on 2010/10/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I also think it's TOO convenient, notice the two batteries and the hand-held food mixer...
all household appliciances. It shows that no matter whatever NASA and scientists say,
one can travel the stars very easily.
The oxygen bottle and mask indicate that this would be enough to be able to breathe out
there and the lack of landing gear implies that any stone-enforced back of a statue would
be enough to land on.

The whole image shows that, though this is a presumably an imaginary rendering, it is
also an esoteric message to those in the know, who know that vast assumptions can
be made as long as one wants it to be true.

It may have also been 'altered' to make sure the hairstyle doesn't look like someone
famous from a Southern African area.

A Light-Warrior vehicle indeed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Very impressive craft...................Do you think Wayne will be able to put it into 'STEALTH MODE' as i am

sure due to the "controversial magnitude" of his findings and all his "hidden knowledge" the "ELITE" will be out

to silence him !!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

The beauty of this craft lies in it's simplicity. All Wayne has to do to go into "stealth mode" is wrap a couple of towels around the hyper-lightspeed top secret "eggbeater drive" to muffle the noise!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've spoken to many of my NASA colleagues... (after all, I don't need any evidence
to show that I actually work there!!)... and there's some indication that may not be
a 'Wayne Mobile' as there's no sign of a shower nozzle.
No shower nozzle -no shower and we know Mr. Herschel enjoys residing in showers
when the Dis-info-Agents get too close.

On a more serious note, It seems to have gone quiet on the Dr. Judy front... unless
someone here can assist?

Keep it up!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

If this thread actually still alive

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

If this thread actually still alive !

It is!!
We're still manning the walls and watching fort the Light Warriors.
Though information regarding the UV signal hoaxer is sparse, we
will not be deterred, with rifles hung from our shoulders, we march
badly backward and forward and in high-heels -that's no mean feat.

There are times, when the winter sun weakly calls through the store
window and as I place another tin of beans onto the shelf, I wonder if
anymore will come out regarding Dr. Judy and Mr. Herschel.
My part of the Earth is moving away from the warmth of the sun now and
we all have one eye on the Christmas period.
People from our past greet us again and snow falls quietly on the roofs.
Smoke from chimney tops roll and disappear into the starry sky and a quiet
enters the homes where nothing stirs.

That's where BIAD will be found waiting. The clock in the hall will tick slowly
towards the Witching hour and the coloured lights from the Christmas tree
blink on and off along with BIAD's heart beat... he'll be watching and waiting.

So even on the quiet times like this... no one will slip through the net!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

(after all, I don't need any evidence to show that I actually work there!!)

Now, now BIAD!

You know that you need a NASA hat to prove that you work there.

edit on 25-10-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Now, now BIAD!

Yes... I stand corrected, my hat is in the mail and I'll post it here soon.
Damn! you guys REALLY need proof.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Yes the thread and Judy are both alive and kicking....However i think Wayne and Cosmo Pixie have her gagged and holed up somewhere.................just in case she makes another faux pas.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hey, that reminds me, the OP said she was interested in offering Wayne's books for sale on one of her websites.
OP, you still looking to sell Wayne's books?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Originally posted by butcherguy

Now, now BIAD!

Yes... I stand corrected, my hat is in the mail and I'll post it here soon.
Damn! you guys REALLY need proof.

I'll be looking closely to see if the NASA logo is backwards, reading "ASAN" instead, as the international distress signal, flashed when one is "on the run" from those nefarious "X-clearance" and "need-to-know" sekrit agentz types.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Wayne....remember this?

""More books need to be printed urgently and new investors are invited to join the quest. Each new investor will be entitled to a royalty ad infinitum.

"An investment share of $25 000 in the project earns the investor a 17c per book reward. The investment is treated like a bank loan with interest. The return of the 'loan' amount to the lender is being targeted within a 12-month period.

"The offer may sound too good to be true, and because of the unique nature of this project, will only make sense to those who have taken the time to read the book! Dan Brown has sold over 40 million books. Even if The Hidden Records were to sell only a fraction of such a figure ... imagine the reward!"

Source

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alright Wayne, you said if "The Hidden Records" were to sell only a fraction of 40 million copies, that we should "imagine the reward".
You also say that the investment is treated like a bank loan with interest, meaning no matter how many copies of your "work?" you sell, it wouldn't be of any significance to the investor as you would be paying back the 25,000 dollars with interest. Yet you claim you will be paying out royalties. Is this claim another one of your poorly thought out lies? How many people invested in your "quest"
? Did you reimburse these people? Are these people receiving royalties ad infinitum as you suggest or are they being paid interest on principle? Are they being paid at all

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
! Curious, I just went over to Wayne's Facebook page and saw this!!

www.facebook.com...#!/wayne.herschel?v=wall

He wants you guys to disprove this. Just posted 30 minutes ago. Get on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.ufo-blogger.com...

I actually find it funny that the Charlie Chaplin video is on the same site! This is too funny.

Wayne says:

"-Wayne Herschel- Oh I want to see the folks at ATS try and spam this story as a fake... things are happening in the UFO subject faster that I can find them!!!! thank you Becky Andreason for sending this to me
"

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Thanks Portugoal
That link didn't work for me - copy and pasted below for prosperity:

-Wayne Herschel- ‎:
LOCKHEED DIRECTOR BEN RICH CONFESSES ON DEATH BED
SKUNK WORKS MAN SAYS THE ALIENS... ARE HERE
On his death bed Ben Rich Lockheed director of the Skunk Works operations says... " Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars" and here is all the references and related material in reasoning this.
According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal [Link] - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars ...
SEE THE ADDITIONAL CLAIMS HERE ON WHATS REALLY GOING ON!
www.ufo-blogger.com...
43 minutes ago

-Wayne Herschel- Oh I want to see the folks at ATS try and spam this story as a fake... things are happening in the UFO subject faster that I can find them!!!!

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join