It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

... The sunglasses, however, are issue, and therefore non-negotiable.

Oh great... I don't have eyes!

Damn government agent beaurocracy.

edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left lipstick in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

WOW! 5,028 hits on that 'video'. You are welcome, I gave it the latest hit.

I can put up a video of a 2 year old chain-smoking and get a whole lot more hits.

The video was crap, IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah I know the vid is not very well done... they obviously don't have
the access to the funds that we have -here at the CIA.
Damn... I said it again. On the plus side, I'm having a welcome mat done
in the same design as Langley's.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This UV signal hoax came about by Judy Faltskog and enhanced by
Wayne Herschel, that's it. Together -and whether Mr. Herschel was aware
of it at the beginning or not, they attempted to sell to the public an idea
that NASA had stumbled across a UV signal that radio telescopes could
pick up and by using technology unavailable to us, NASA was attempting
untangle the message.
Judy pressed on that she believed it was from one alien race talking to another.

We won't dwell on Judy's past, we won't linger on all the 'Light-Warrior' attacks,
we just want the facts of HOW and WHY the silly girl in the NASA cap perpetrated
the hoax.

Imagine you're going to your first job interview... and by indications in your manner
here, it won't be too far away and what we here -downtown, like call a 'grown-up' asks
you for your view on the world.
Are you really gonna say that everything you see and hear on youtube is the truth?!!
Are you really gonna tell the interviewer that 'they're all in on it' and if someone doesn't
agree with you, it's because they're CIA?!!
Are CIA recruitment buildings in every town across the globe? in every village?

This is the real world and not some magical place where you're the star of the movie
and get the girl, where you save the day from the tweed suited white-haired old men
with their big cigars... that's TV, that's show business.

Please Moaningmartel... show some maturity.

edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left soapbox in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Again I Rest my case!

Again My point CLEARLY is Proven!

We, the REAL WORLD outside of ATS, are not mentally impaired as you want everyone to believe! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY ABOUT.... EVERYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is going Viral!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm really not sure what your 'case' is?
You're accusing people that you have never met, of having jobs in Government
agencies... and though, I suppose an agent would deny it, when I deny deny it
you do the silly thing with the faces and link You tube videos.

I'll try to do better... (said slowly)... Can you show me that Judy's claim of a UV
signal is not a hoax?

And... Can you show me Wayne Herschel's evidence that a Ufo landed on the back
of The Sphinx?

Edit: You really like that word 'Viral' don't you -Missy?!!

In your own time and after you've done your homework.
edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my 'How to deal with 5 year-olds' book in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

You really like that word 'Viral' don't you -Missy?!!

That word.... and emoticons, are apparently the favored things in this persons life.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I agree and the fact... (sorry MM, for using that word)... that I bring it up is, as everyone
knows, CIA dudes can't use 'em. It's in the manual, the one we were given when we were
asked to sell out all morals and beliefs passed down by loved ones, When we were asked
to hide things that would or could endanger our loved ones and when were asked to lie to
our loved ones... for money.

And sunglasses.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
I Rest my CASE!!!!

My point IS PROVEN

www.youtube.com...

So which government agency pays you lot to DEBUNK and SLANDER Wayne and Judy?

How much do you lot get for SPREADING LIES and DISINFORMATION about Wayne and Judy?

GAME OVER MICHACHOS!!!!

YOU DO THIS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A VALID AND TRUTHFULL STORY TO TELL!!!!

HASTA LA VISTA

What the Hell was all of that about? So, now among the 900 other things that Judy is, she is also a Mexican??
I know a few Mexicans Judy, and they wouldn't take too kindly you attempting to act like one of them.
As to your viral video...I won't be participating in anything that has Wayne, Judy, and Viral in the same sentence. No thank you, I will not be watching your video. I'd rather share a bottle of ripple wine with a gathering of Bronx hobos..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I believe that this thread ties in with my thread ive created, and vice versa.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interesting information.
I also believe and i hope you all too that the number 33 is very significant especially regarding the recent spate of ufo sightings, ancient prophecy and mathematics. Pyramids also.

You REALLY need to read this whole thread. Seriously

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Methinks Jazz got in a tangle!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

To Edit: I nearly forgot, Mr. Lear mentions Billy Meier in the kindly-provided
video from Judy and I've just recalled the story that John Lear was mentioning
about how Mr. Meier took a photograph of dinosaurs (a Pteranodon, actually)...
when he was aboard one of the craft.
Later, the EXACT image was discovered in 'Life Before Man' a book of illustrations
of dinosaurs! Also the 'Asket and Nera' images... they turned out to be dancers in
a Dean Martin show.

So as you can see above, we're dealing with quite a formidable bunch on the Oneism
tribe.

I've seen the Pteranodon picture - badly out of focus, and awfully grainy. Never realized it was supposed to have been taken by Billy Meier. I suppose the quality of the picture was such so as to mask the "Life Before Man" logo.. or at the very least an attempt to make identification of the source tougher.

I suppose the Aenstreans, or Pleiedans, or Reticulans, or whichever " - ans" the day calls for HAD to abduct the showgirls first. How else to distract the other abductees so they can be "probed" without too much of a fight? Those little gray buggers can be snapped like dry twigs without some sort of distraction to prevent a ruckus.

Yes indeedy, these Wayneists are a wiley bunch - but then, they've obviously been trained by the best intelligence agents that the "Galactic Federation of Really Scary Aliens and Other Light Thingys" has to offer.

(Do I HAVE to wear a tie?)
edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left CIA suit from dry cleaners in Edit Room.

I understand your reluctance here. I myself am thoroughly averse to putting anything around my neck that has a slip-knot tied in it.

Family history, you know?

I recommend requesting a transfer to the field, in deep cover. Those guys get to wear whatever they want, and they get all the girls, too! I know it's true, it's documented in all the movies, right there for verification.

An alternative is to do what I used to do on those occasions where I HAD to wear a tie, but the situation promised a degree of excitement - wear a clip-on tie. That way, when the opponent grabs you by the tie to choke the life out of you or lead you around as if it were a leash, there is a momentary instant of that "gotcha" feeling that immobilizes them in surprise as they stand there with their control mechanism intended to subdue you with dangling from their hand, during that instant, they are entirely within your power.

Never waste the moment.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yeah, Mr. Meier told how he had travelled back in time with a species that I think were named
'pyjamas' or something and while he hovered in their craft, he reckoned he took the piccy of
the flying beast.
The image of his 'space-pal' Alena and his ray gun is another indication of his integrity into
the phenomena...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... and these nuggets of proof -obviously are the backbones in Mr. Lear's trust in the guy.

Edit: What I liked the most about the 'Ray-gun' images, is that Mr. Meier was asked to prove
that Alena had two arms (Billy lost his left arm in an accident in Turkey) and the second image
is supposed to be the alien holding the deadly weapon in his left hand.
But check out the wrist!!

The 'tie thing'... will it suit a dress? I don't want to come off as a St. Trinian school girl!

edit on 22-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left High Heels In Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
Again I Rest my case!

Again My point CLEARLY is Proven!

How many times are you going to "rest" your case? Why won't it stay rested?

AGAIN, there wasn't any PROOF of anything other than sour grapes from disgruntled ex-ATSers in any of those videos. the "viral" aspect you mention is laughable. All of those were over a year old. If they're not viral by now, it's not likely that they ever will be. Still, ANY publicity is GOOD publicity - just ask Wayne!

I have to admit, though, the "spin" in those videos was a bit better than the spin-free first video you posted. All of these people were banned, and NONE of them ever mention the reason for the ban - they just try to insinuate, without any evidence, that it was because of their posting of "secret knowledge". What they actually do in those vids is to take attention away from their alleged cause, and focus it on ATS. One has to wonder, based on that, just how "real" their causes were to begin with, and just how committed they were to those causes.

Their causes appear to have been created solely to foment dissent to be used as a propaganda vehicle - going by the way they shift focus with such alacrity, and drop the actual cause by the wayside, like so much discarded trash.

Now, WHERE have I heard the "ZOMG! Th3yz gunna gitz me, 'cuz I gotz S3KRIT stuffz in muh HEDZ!" refrain?

Even at all that, you have STILL failed to provide any sort of linkage to this current topic of discussion. The first video actually came closer to being on-topic. Yes, I noticed the picture. I wonder where you got it, and why you mislabelled it, but I noticed it. Some things are harder to forget than others.

Remember, staying on-topic, and avoiding needless diversion into other, more generalized gripes, keeps one from being sidetracked, and having one's "cause" fall by the wayside, to be seen as only a vehicle for contention, and nothing more.

Focus, grasshopper.

If you prefer instead to go on a generalized jihad against ATS, be my guest. That will make my work all the easier in getting this information about this hoax into the public eye, so as to avoid any repetitions of it in the future. While you focus on the wrong front altogether, the signal goes out unhindered, and, in the end, you lose anyhow, with BOTH quests.

You ain't the first to level such charges, and won't be the last. The "hit" histories on those videos, dismal as they are over the course of a year, clearly demonstrate the amount of traction you will receive in that quest, Have at it. Tilt at those windmills.

Just compare those hit histories against a video - ANY video - that actually gained some popularity.

We, the REAL WORLD outside of ATS, are not mentally impaired as you want everyone to believe! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY ABOUT.... EVERYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!

Here's a news flash for you: There is ALSO a "REAL WORLD" outside of your head, and your fantasy life. Some of us have to live in it, and the more entertaining ones will drag YOU out into it as well, kicking and screaming though you may be.

Objective "truth" is not in the eye of the beholder. It really IS "out there". Keep watching this page. You'll get a glimpse of it, too. Be prepared to slam your eyes back shut, and scuttle off into whatever dark hole you crawled out of when the light gets too bright for you.

edit on 2010/10/22 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

The 'tie thing'... will it suit a dress? I don't want to come off as a St. Trinian school girl!

According to "The Code for Top S3creitz Ag3ntz World-Wide", Part III, Section V, Paragraph 27 ff., for wear with frocks, a bow tie, like flight attendants used to wear, is required. fear not, those also come in the clip-on variety for Action Agents, too. Also, the same statute provides for more stylish sunglasses authorized to be worn with dresses.

For deep-cover field agents, even the dress is optional.

I don't see anything in the regs authorizing nose-studs, so my guess is that either Dr. Judy is out of code, a renegade, or not a Top Secret Field Agent at all.

My money is on "renegade", since she has gone to "stealth mode", is on the run with her entire family, including the Business Magnate husband ( I'll bet life is tough on him - having to run that vast conglomerate while on the dodge) from the Secret Squirrels, and has even gone so far as to (poorly) attempt to fake her own death.

She must have slept through the "Forgery of Documents" class module. Even the forgeries she made when she was James Van Greunen didn't pass, and evidently something as simple as forging an obituary was too daunting a task.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Neonthtu -right on target again.
I never checked the date of the videos on youtube... I missed that lesson at Spy Skool (just incase
MM wishes to read this)... and has for resting his case, I can only assume it's a lot of baggage that's
causing MM to need said rest.

I come from a time when simplicity was the key... the less you say, the less 'they' know.
The idea that the creation of this site is to 'brainwash' it's members and to spread dis-information
isn't really a good one.
First you've gotta want to be here.
Then you've got to dump your views for reasons that total strangers give.
The ATS crew cannot make any errors or it's all over and we'll see Stringer and
the gang in their true reptilian state.
Finally, you have to endure the 'flat earth' view because there's no way off this
site and no chance of parole.

Switching to another site isn't an option.

So as we sit here in the ATS cell listening to the 'You will believe us' drone from the
overhead tannoy, we can muse on the thjoughts of those who got over the wall, who dug
their way out and those who made the glider and soared away.

It's only in the cold light of day that we realise that we don't live in a TV series, where
the Editing Dept is king and we're not the star of programme.
The Latin for it is 'real life' (I missed the latin lessons also) and may well be a cousin
of 'real world'

On a more serious note, the bow tie I can go for... the dress will not come off as you
-Neno can attest. Trying a welding torch indeed, tut-tut.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm a bit confused moaningmartel.
You are here to defend Wayne and Judy, yes?
Then how is throwing anti-ATS youtube links at us accomplishing that? I can only speak for myself here, but I've seen those anti-sentiments and heard it all before and it doesn't bother me. I'm still here.
Please, by all means bring to the table some meaningful debate.

OK - whilst I'm not a girly-girl and frills certainly do not suit me, I do draw the line at wearing a suit and tie.
Can I have a more Lara Croft kinda look? I have a lot of black in my wardrobe and it would give me a good excuse to go boot shopping. (I dig her boots - want a pair, want, want.)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Indeed, as they say, "the devil is in the details".

These hoaxer types generally set out to over-complicate their already complicated stories with way too many details - to feed detail-oriented followers - and nearly always, it's those same details that trip them up. all one has to do is demand evidence of a detail, and the entire house of cards collapses.

That collapse doesn't occur if they speak the truth, and can actually provide the requested evidence. THAT is how one shuts the opposition down - not by merely raising the voice an octave and shouting "LIAR!" louder, trying to drown them out or otherwise impede access to their words.

It doesn't take a shout of "LIAR!" at the top of the voice. Usually, a mere whisper of "show me the money" does the trick, and is far more convincing to a viewing audience when that proof can't be shown.

See, the "devil in the details" is what has brought down EACH of Judy's hoaxes, whether perpetrated as James Van Greunen or as Judy Faltskog. In EACH case, the over-abundance of detail - or, more properly, INCORRECT detail - is what has spelled the death of each hoax. that can be seen all the way from an incorrect seal or incorrect governmental name for itself on forged documents in the Kalahari and Lesothto crash hoaxes right on through the inconvenient truth (did I say that out loud?) of a UV signal processed by a radio telescope being an impossibility - the hoax that both she and Wayne Herschel were in on together.

Those devilish details are the chink in the armor, the breach that, when forced a bit wider, cracks the entire shell and lets the light of day in to disinfect the insides. Have I mentioned that UV light is destructive to microorganisms, and so is a very good disinfectant?

Oh, the irony!

Furthermore, that overabundance of detail will spell the end of the Empire of Wayneism. I think you've already seen the results of a close examination of just ONE of his "star maps" that was nothing of the kind, and provably so. I gave that one the treatment at dcmb1490's blog, which was what really kicked Wayne's co-ordinated cyber attack against the blog into high gear. He couldn't have the facts of his details getting out into public, where they would have been sure to generate... discussions... among his loyal minions.

Not to mention his fallacious assertion that none of his "theories" have ever been given scholarly treatment. He intends to give the impression that scholars "fear" his theories, and so are reticent to approach them. Ergo, he must be right by implication.

I'll bet I can blast THAT chink in the armor wide open. If anyone wants to take that bet, I'll even let them set the odds.

Hold on tight - this is sure to be a hell of a ride!

Concerning the proper employment of cutting torches - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

I'm a bit confused moaningmartel.
You are here to defend Wayne and Judy, yes?
Then how is throwing anti-ATS youtube links at us accomplishing that? I can only speak for myself here, but I've seen those anti-sentiments and heard it all before and it doesn't bother me. I'm still here.
Please, by all means bring to the table some meaningful debate.

Exactly. Care to lay the odds that "meaningful debate" at the instigation of moaningmartel never happens?

OK - whilst I'm not a girly-girl and frills certainly do not suit me, I do draw the line at wearing a suit and tie.
Can I have a more Lara Croft kinda look? I have a lot of black in my wardrobe and it would give me a good excuse to go boot shopping. (I dig her boots - want a pair, want, want.)

Ms Croft is, of course, a real live Field Agent, who gets her hands dirty. The dress code for such is a bit more relaxed. You'll be fine as long as you don't aim for a Supervisory Agent position. THOSE are the folks who have to wear the suits. Image is everything, right?

Edit to add: For verification that Ms Croft is an actual, real, live person, AND a "Field Agent", please reference the movie "Tomb Raider", and the video game of the same name. That should be sufficient evidence for moaningmartel.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Special message for TroubadoursGA:

If you're still lurking here, bro, check your U2Us.

I'd put in a second line, but it would just come out the same as the first.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join