It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer.

They've been keeping you busy hey!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That sir, was a very astute observation! The initials should have been a dead giveaway, and I am chagrined to admit that they went right over my head.

I'm going to go fix more coffee, right NOW.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
That sir, was a very astute observation! The initials should have been a dead giveaway, and I am chagrined to admit that they went right over my head.

Now I fully expected someone like me to miss something like that, but you sir, with all your dd experience - well shame on you nenothtu. You might have to pick up your dd game.

Three down ... how many to go?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi folks.

OK...I read the first few pages of this thread when it first appeared here, and then forgot about it, and went on to other topics.

Just came back in...and now we are on page 128!!!

After reading the last few pages, trying to get an idea of what the situation is as far as the 'signal' i have to be honest, i can't make head nor tail out of this thread, and i'm not about to sit and read 128 pages.

Could anyone be kind enough to give me a very brief run down of the current situation please?

Because even reading the last few pages, i have no idea what the hell is going on! There's talk of high court judges, members with no join date displayed, members being banned, people talking about evidence presented to a court, pretty women...i mean, blimey..anyone want to give me and anyone else who's stumbled in a quick run down?

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Happy to oblige spikey,

Here's a quick rundown

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Now I fully expected someone like me to miss something like that, but you sir, with all your dd experience - well shame on you nenothtu. You might have to pick up your dd game.

Three down ... how many to go?

I know, right? I've been one-upped! Or two-upped, or something! I plead old age and caffeine withdrawals!

Judy sends an e-mail to Nitromaria specifically claiming such endowment, which I then specifically made an issue of, even to the point of doing a virtual plastic surgery to bring the equipment up to specification, and I miss it being thrown right into my face!

I feel so violated...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Thanks Netties,

Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

No worries.
This thread went real quiet for a while and what you just saw was a bit of spice to drama it back again - not by us - we were just happily shootin' the breeze. I was honestly shocked that the pace picked back up again.

If it was ME the hoaxer I would have climbed out from under the rock with a new identity and a new scam.

Just goes to show, how deeply ingrained this mindset is, and how deep the hoax goes.

And in all honesty, I think someone missed the attention.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to drop in and show off this shiny, new avatar!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Agreed on your conclusions.

Probably one of the most surreal threads on ATS, i've come across yet!

As an aside, an anagram of 'Faltskog' (one of them) is 'Talks fog'. Fairly apt i'd say.

The things some people get up to eh!

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The situation as far as the signal goes is that it was bogus. No one has yet been able to show a method whereby one can receive and process UV (light) energy on a RADIO telescope. That would be akin to taking a photograph with a transistor radio - the equipment just isn't set up for it.

Since then, the Forces of Darkness have been trying to discredit the presenters of that information, since they can't discredit the information itself. Sort of like attacking the messenger because the message is unassailable.

The messengers pushed back, and started uncovering information on Judy and Wayne.

Evidence has been uncovered by diligent sleuths here at ATS that shows "Dr." Judy Faltskog started out in life as a South African man, James van Greunen. Mr. van Greunen was a dedicated hoaxer, the perpetrator of the infamous Lesothto Hoax. After having encountered difficulties of a legal sort in connection with that hoax, Mr. van Greunen underwent a gender-reassignment operation and became Judith Helena... I believe the first surname she used as a woman was van Greunen as well, but my memory may be slipping there. RICH-ENGLAND will have to double check me on that.

Anyhow, after various and sundry adventures which have also been documented here (and I'll bet we haven't uncovered them all, yet), Judith remade herself into "Dr." Judy Faltskog, NASA researcher. Problems arose with that identification, since there is no record of her doctorate anywhere, no record of her NASA work anywhere, and no publications under her doctoral name.

1993 was alleged to be a pivotal year for Ms. Faltskog, as in that year, she A) graduated with her PhD. from UC Berkley (but without leaving any records of it), B) Had gender-reassignment surgery (speculation is that that was a response to avoid the long arm of the law, but that of course is just speculation), and C) was arrested in South Africa for kissing another woman in public.

Quite the active life!

More than that, Judy is a globetrotter, living in Sweden, Germany, and parts of South America, all at the same time. That information comes from various of her own posts around the internet, so we know it MUST be true.

More than THAT, Judy is a bigamist, being married to Bjorn (Faltskog?), industrial magnate, in both South America and Sweden, but being married to an unidentified woman in Germany, and all of this at the same time, and her current marital status.

More than THAT, Judy is, according to her various posts and websites around the internet, a 1) alien contactee, 2) a Vampire, 3) a Witch, and 4)a NASA scientist.

She owns her very OWN radio telescopes, actually she even claims to have an array of them, with which to receive alien UV signals, and I must presume she rents them to NASA. So far, they have not been discovered, although they are of a size that should show quite well in Google Earth. I must presume here that she keeps them under camouflage netting, to keep them hidden from the more sharp-eyed members of ATS, and probably the NSA and various other world intelligence agencies, who she is simultaneously on the run from, AND siccing on us poor, impoverished ATS sleuths. Judy has it like that. She can even order around those whom she is on the run from.

Yes, indeed, quite the exciting, active and full globe-trotting life!

Currently, Judy is assailing us with sock puppets, OR minions, in an assault of "Light Warriors" promised by the evil Genius Wayne Herschel, her accomplice in this latest scam involving alien UV signals. I presume the assault is directed and ordered from an undisclosed Evil Genius Lair.

Speaking of Wayne, he APPEARS to be distancing himself from the Judy Faltskog Saga, and Judy APPEARS to be distancing herself from Mr. Hershel. The falling out between them, if genuine, is truly a pity. Just a few short months ago, Judy was offering Wayne an all expense-paid tour of her South American telescope Array.

I guess when cohorts have a falling out, they must fall hard.

I'd turn this into a book, but folks would swear I was lying, and such could NEVER happen in the real world.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Did the ip of the DD person match up with the other ones banned? Little curious about that.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
I just wanted to drop in and show off this shiny, new avatar!

Marrr, if I had that avatar in the proper resolution, I'd set it as my default wallpaper, to keep me reminded!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I was thinking more of a statue. Possibly carved from a tree trunk with a chainsaw.
EDITED to add: Attention Lightworkers, my avatar is a parody, i.e. a joke. Do not worship it plz.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

All my candles are lit and I'm on my knee's praying. I'm ready to be knighted as a light warrior, but hurry, as I have a feather fan on the back of the Sphinx double parked.

Great avatar Marrr.

Off to look at some more dirt on our telescope technician.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I was thinking more of a statue. Possibly carved from a tree trunk with a chainsaw.

Yes, precisely, a STATUE! Perhaps a shorter, plastic, one... for the dashboard of my car... and another to be set up on top of my monitor.

It needs a label, though. With the right financial backing, I'm sure we could have them mass-produced, including a small UV receptor within them so we could ALL talk to the aliens, and maybe have them send us road maps to their home stars...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

preferably one of those with the big nodding heads that are slightly hypnotic "you will believe"

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

EDITED to add: Attention Lightworkers, my avatar is a parody, i.e. a joke. Do not worship it plz.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Marrr]

just make sure you don't carve it from the trunk of waynes "tree of life"

thanks

rich

[edit on 23-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Been going back and reading what I missed since yesterday and here is some interesting things to me. Sun flare stated:

Just before she left Sweden, she picked up a signal where she worked with Horst, Nitromaria’s husband. She was so excited about it because she knew it was something different from the normal and sent a message to Wayne Herschel as they started to talk more and more. She copied me on the same message where she clearly asked Wayne Herschell not to share this with anybody as it is confidential and unconfirmed ! I did see that message on your thread as well. As I also had Wayne on my FB page, I saw the message he then sent to a few people, sharing this information “confidentially” across the web. BIG MISTAKE and breach of confidence !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Easy enough, there is only one dish in Sweden:
Onsala Space Observatory, Onsala Sweden

Amusing that a hoaxer calls a hoaxer a hoaxer
see below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne Heschell jumped the wagon and started a search for the “Missing NASA astronomist” without Dr.Judy knowing any the better. I followed this and thought it was hilarious.

If there was anyone to blame, it would be Wayne Herschell. Whether he meant it well and acted like a true and concerned FB friend or whether it was to up the sales of his books and tickets, Judy was innocent as she did not want the attention

Even if it were to be her you are talking about from from long ago, she has been minding her own business until Wayne Herschell came with a spotlight of massive magnitude and shone it on her and since then she has battled to stay out of it.

Wayne Herschell should also come forward and confirm that this was the trail of events.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many non truths mixed in with some grains of fact that its almost as bizarre as the real storyline. When we are done deciphering this latest mess, we will all be able to decipher the original alien signal.

I have an original post from the above poster on another website saying just the opposite. She claimed Judy was missing and this was not a hoax.

Is the kettle black?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Yeah, there's been SOMETHING tickling at my brain concerning the timelines of all these alleged affairs, together with the timeline presented for the "revised" history of events you just delved into, but I haven't actually formulated it into a coherent thought yet. Horst, Bjorn, and... ah hell! I can't keep all these players straight in my head without a scorecard now! These recent additions and the new influx of "information" will have to be assimilated together and meshed into the whole account now.

For that, I'll probably need a big magnetized board, and a bunch of photographs and some chalk to draw connecting dotted lines. The neighbors are already worried about me, and if they notice that sort of thing going on through the basement window late at night, well, I'll probably be getting another visit from Judy's NSA buddies!

Have you got the link handy for the quote by the ever helpful SunFlare where she contradicts herself on the other website?

I think what I REALLY need to do is collect all the posts in this latest onslaught and group them together by time stamps... and then again maybe by reconstructed chronological order.

[edit on 2010/8/24 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join