It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

It's Wayne's "Light Warrior" offensive ramping up, I believe. First, a couple of scouts came in to gauge the lay of the land, and prep for bombardment. The objective, as far as I can discern, is not to sew the seeds of doubt so much as it is to derail the thread, and get it shut down.

That statement is not only one I agree with, but one I will support. I've been prepped for the Lightworker offensive for a dozen pages back or so.
It's been yellow alert here man, not as cool as "stealth mode" but cool nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just posting a quick note to reiterate that I am not part of the Judy Faltzkog sock puppet theatre.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubtfullDina
It is very sad, but I feel your forum is totally biased.

Let each person make up their minds what is true or not. We are adult enough to decide what is right and wrong without having a person like "Rich England" deciding for us, what the rest of the world is allowed to read or not.

We dont need any parental controll!

We only want the TRUTH!

Is that to much to ask for????

Go over to ireport and take that stance. You want to talk about bias, pphhff

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by DoubtfullDina

welcome back judy, the moderators have been alerted once again.....

thanks

rich

Sound the alarm! Close the gates, man the walls and towers!

The assault is underway!

Whatever you do, don't let 'em shut the thread down, because as been stated by the opposition, "the truth is out there", and we have to make sure it gets delivered.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

EDIT) APOOLOGIES TO Drunkenparrot !! I REPLIED TO YOU BY MISTAKE! OOPS SOWEE

thanks

rich

[edit on 23-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

The Truth Is out There, but it is your truth only! Please dont try and think for us. Let us dicide what is True or Not.

You constantly talk of evidence, but I have not seen any evidence anywhere. It is very easy to fake documents and sell them to the public on a website like this as the truth..... Your truth, not necessarily mine or the that of the rest of the world.

What qualiies anybody here to judge a person. I read that one poster here claims to be an ex police ofiicer. Please let him prove that he is who he says he is. Let the rest of the world see your official credentials.

How can I be sure that you are who you claim to be and that your evidence is not a forgery? Can you please prove to me and the world you are who you are and that you have evidence. If you want to make this thread an open court, then lets at least have a judge that is not biased with preconcieved beliefs!

People you are not here to solve a crime! Most of you have already judged Ms Faltskog as a criminal! What authorty of law does any of you have to make such a judgement!

I ask that you all see what you are doing here and through your harsh words and accusations what you have become.

From page one to the last I have seen that basic human values does not count here at all.

Judy,

Human values matter here probably more than most forums. Its the human actions that have so many in a snit. Maybe your values of selling made up stories is harmless and not hurting anyone in your eyes. Do you also think your human values are proper while bringing out personal trash into the public view with the intent to harm others?

The documents do not lie and they are not forgeries.

We are not condemning your life choices and personal preferences until it is forced upon many to do so. We are condemning fraudulent acts perpetrated upon the public at large.

If you do not wish the public spotlight then may I suggest that you stay out of the public arena. We did not bring you into the media and make a liar out of you. You did that and Wayne did that.

Take responsibility for your actions and we will take responsibilities for ours, if I may speak for some of the others.

Have a good day

[edit on 23-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It is very sad, but I feel your forum is totally biased.

Let each person make up their minds what is true or not. We are adult enough to decide what is right and wrong without having a person like "Rich England" deciding for us, what the rest of the world is allowed to read or not.

We dont need any parental controll!

We only want the TRUTH!

Is that to much to ask for????

We are allowing folks to make up their own minds. I specifically requested that ladySambuca present credible evidence that wasn't tampered with.

She evidently declined.

That told me what I needed to know.

Now, have you anything constructive to add to the thread, or are you in it for a flame war?

Flame Warriors... er, I mean "Light Warriors" are going to get shut down left and right.

we aren't new to this.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

For the record I did love the jilted wife tale of how sexy Judy was and how very much a woman she was - completely normal behaviour for someone in that position, yessir completely.

-m0r

That's why I had to get out of the Physics and Astronomy business - my wife made me quit!

So many vixens, so little time....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
But what are we trying to prove here ?

You are willing to go to court to prove that Judy and James is the same person ? Why ? Of what interest is that to the original thread about the signal. You are using tactics to deviate from the subject in question.

This is all about self glorification. Rich wants to put himself on a throne and show us all what a good detective and hoaxer-spotter he is while all we are interested in is the truth.

Who says all these people are Judy Faltskog or her hand-puppets ? All we are asking is let them speak, whoever they might be. What are you afraid of ?

From my point of view, Judy Faltskog has not even been responding herself, which shows a great sense of maturity.

Who says what Sunflare said was not the truth ?

What is the crime here ? That she had a sex change or sex correction or that she might have been excited about a signal and shared it or that she challenged NASA as to why they did not share this signal with the World ? What does her past has to do with this ? That she had an affair with a divorced Horst or that she is lesbian ?

What would you gain ? Rememeber Judy Faltskog did not deny or admit any of your allegations so what exactly would you like to prove in a court of law ? That you are right and get more self-glorification ?

What is your point exactly ?

We are not babies, please leave the participants to be and let us decide what we want to believe. Please do not decide for us !

You are probably forcing people to try different tactics because you shoot everybody down that do not agree with you.

Please, we are all adults here !

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What qualiies anybody here to judge a person. I read that one poster here claims to be an ex police ofiicer. Please let him prove that he is who he says he is. Let the rest of the world see your official credentials.

Are you aiming that at me? I've got you covered. I wasn't a Police Officer, I was a Custom Protection Officer.

Here's part of my credentials:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f85969db94.jpg[/atsimg]

If you want more, I'd be happy to let a mod pore over the paperwork verifying it. It's already scanned, ready to go. I trust the mods to not divulge the personal info present on the certifications.

I can't yet say the same for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It is a direct violation of our terms and conditions of use to create more than one account. It's a direct violation of social grace and utter FRAUD to create a second account and act like someone else while supporting your first accounts posts.

I would also caution you that the topic is NOT the members of ATS, it's the HOAX and the HOAXER. Post your opinions about that and not your fellow members of ATS.

This will be your only warning.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

lol, funny judy, i would prefer that this whole thing never happened, and im really not interested in glorification whatsoever, im interested in putting a stop to the illegal and immoral activities of con artists such as judy/james and wayne herschel,

the signal claim was shot down instantly by scientific fact, and the reason for the other evidence is to prove that judy is not and never was a scientist or astronomer, has never worked for nasa, has never worked at an observatory and was/is a known and proven hoaxer and a pathologic liar.

again, do you care to try and explain away the evidence or take up my offer instead of just talking and talking and basically offering nothing ?.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Just posting a quick note to reiterate that I am not part of the Judy Faltzkog sock puppet theatre.

I hadn't put you in that category at all. The dead giveaways are brand new accounts, posting in this thread only, and "supporting" the charlatans, even if it's a back-door sort of support.

You don't fit that profile.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Dear Sir!

Then you have me baffled cause rich england can defame and slander everyone that does not agree with him, yet you warn me that it is not about the people on ATS?

Is the fact that Rich calls me Judy not a direct violation and exactly what you are scolding me about? I have already reported him a few times now to the Mods for this unacceptable behaviour!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

This photo proves absolutely nothing! You are all experts with Photoshop! What reason have I to believe any of this! I can get dressed in a police officer`s uniform from my brother and get his dog to pose with me, and voila! i am now a cop on ATS!!!!!??????

From what I have seen i would not even trust any of the moderators to verify your credentials. Only a court of law will do! Sorry but that is life. trust NO ONE! ( Mods, I am not trying to offend anyone )

I put your photo in the same category as that of lady sambuca.... A fake

Fair enough. You will doubtless no be averse to living up to the same standards presented to ladySambuca, then.

She posted the photo, and was not required to prove the validity of it. I, on the other hand, suspected the photo, and then went on to present valid reasons for that suspicion, which have yet to be invalidated.

I posted this photo, and assert that it is valid. Your task, should you decide to accept it, is to support your assertion that it is faked, with valid reasons, not just "I coulda done" this or that.

I want VALID reasons for your allegation.

Bring 'em on, and be advised that I can provide the original copy of that photo to any one, any where, at any time for verification. It was taken with a digital camera, a Sony DSC-707, which the EXIF data will confirm, along with the precise date and time it was taken.

That's more than LadySambuca could do for her photo.

Your turn. Put up or back down.

[edit on 2010/8/23 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

ok, i shall refrain from calling you by that name, and i will even go as far as to offer my sincere apologies, sorry.

now back to the topic at hand, will you take the time to attempt to explain away the evidence or take up my offer of a court of law to dispute the documents?

first explain the original claim and give us some supporting evidence and links to real scientific data which shows that ultraviolet light can be picked up on an earth based or even space based RADIO telescope ?.

secondly prove to us that judy faltskog does or has worked for nasa?.

thirdly prove to us that judy does or has worked in a real observatory and not just a home based one or seti@home?.

and as proof i expect documents and/or links that can be verified?. including peer reviewed journals.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What takes place with other members regarding complaints about them is kept between that member and the staff.

YOU need to focus on the topic, not other members.

Everyone else, please stop with the "Judy" unless you can prove it's "Judy".

Thank You...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join