It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
dont make contact!remember Hawking said hang our heads down low.might aswell get rid of our cell phones.aliens are gonna hear us!!!the tv to!!!

link   
Also - looking at this in a diffrent light, it could be a smear campain to discredit her for some unknown reason..?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

link   
For those still following this.. Wayne states

"Judy had this CV on her page and I have never doubted it from her advanced conversations with astronomical data:

Employers

... See more

* NASA ( Special Projects )September 1994 - Present

Astrophysicist / Theoretical Cosmologist

Exoplanetary Research, Deep Space Mapping, Particlelisation Research, Quantum Cosmology, Radio Astronomy, SETI, Bugging my colleagues with all my " Way Out" theories!

University

* University of California, Berkeley '93

PhD Astrophysics

PhD Theoretical Physics"

"Judy is a general friend... when do you ask a friend to show credentials... she is very conversant in all aspects of astronomy and has been very professional when it comes to discussing data. She has all sorts of data sources and all the observatories etc.

I have never doubted who she is.

Yes Judy is very human and a live wire personality too ... See morebut that is great. I know a few academics that are like this. I am more worried about her situation right now just like a few of her friends who are in panic mode. Im hoping she is okay more than anything else."

[edit on 3-5-2010 by benjoepen]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Bump

Exhibit A

I have already said that WAYNE HERSCHEL is the source of the info - he is a published author.

Exhibit B Most important in the case IMO

I don't know him on a face to face basis but I've talked to him via email about his/my research a few times and he has written THE HIDDEN RECORDS exploring star maps across the globe and I'm going to be selling books for him, that's how I know him.

Exhibit C

This thread reeks of utter fail and cynical SEO advertising to me. Can't get a high Google ranking? No worries, just start some threads which will get a few hundred replies on a large message board, that'll get you off to a good start!

Exihibit D

Of course, I'm not sure she works for nasa and this so far smells like an attempt to garner attention for a book and a radio show.

Exhibit E

That woman Judy's facebook page has just been deleted.

and last but certainly not least...

Exhibit F for FAIL!!

IMHO of course

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

I have phoned Jodrell bank to see if they are involved..

It just rang for 6 minutes then a hectic man answered and said "Please ring back tomorrow at about 9am thank you"

I thought it was very rude.

Then again if this is true then of course i will forgive him

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang
reply to post by Arkady

Then you should reconsider your dependancy on the world wide web for information.

What exactly suggests to you that I depend on the world wide web for information?
If you were to make similar claims on the world wide web whilst providing no data for scrutiny and relying upon unverifiable credentials and professional experience to carry the weight of your wild story then yes - that would almost certainly make you a quack or a hoaxer.
In my experience, if somebody makes ridiculous statements like these on the internet it is usually possible to use that same medium to determine the truth of the claims.
If not, then there are plenty of ways to verify information beyond the internet.
Don't get defensive, I'm not actually accusing you of being a quack.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I already said I am not actually selling his books YET, nothing is finalized, there are no books in my house, there are no links to his book on my three websites so if there was something in this for me why aren't I trying to advertize his books like crazy and why isn't there a link to his site or some site where I sell books in my sig....not on my FB page either...I've even voiced my own doubts ON his FB page ....you are taking 2 and 2 and making 5 about me and starting to cheese me off big time so BACK off will you. I agree it all sounds odd but it hasn't got anything to do with ME just because I might be selling his books one day when I can be bothered to travel 200 miles to get them from the warehouse

[edit on 3/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Loved it

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

did you ask him anything, or say anything before he said to ring back tomorrow morning?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's just Jodie Fosters dad. No biggie.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If this is genuine it may link in with this

www.richardgabriel.info

If it's a hoax it's bad taste and will set our ideas back even further.
It's also star wars day!

May the 4th be with you everyone

link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Arkady

I have phoned Jodrell bank to see if they are involved..
It just rang for 6 minutes then a hectic man answered and said "Please ring back tomorrow at about 9am thank you"
I thought it was very rude.

Then again if this is true then of course i will forgive him

Just how hectic are we talking here? OMFG aliens are real and I need a clean pair of pants hectic? or on a really high level of tetris on his computer hectic?
Please do phone back tomorrow.

link   
Hmmmmm seems a big bag of (SNIP) to me I would love this not to be a hoax however it has followed the usual curve of initial excitment, false promises and amazing revelations, the two defined types of ATS members appear - the members with their heads screwed on and the members that would buy the statue of liberty for $100 in harlem, the 2 group begin to dig, fight among each other then the hoax label gets slapped on, peace out

(Mod Edit-- Mind your mouth please)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by asala]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well, I see your point that if she's selling his books... but, that may only mean that she's a regular on his FB page, and she's passing on what she's read.

Are you going to see her defensiveness as evidence of hoaxing?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

hectic as in i've been caught by my wife having an affair

Tried ringing back and just rings or answer phone.

I suggest people phone up local observatories to see if they answer

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For those of you who can't see the facebook page, there is this link that always accompanys the updates.

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Bully? That's comical...

My rebuttal...

I revert back to this:

Note: Bold/Underline emphasis in quote added by yours truly

Exhibit B Most important in the case IMO

I don't know him on a face to face basis but I've talked to him via email about his/my research a few times and he has written THE HIDDEN RECORDS exploring star maps across the globe and I'm going to be selling books for him, that's how I know him.

reply to post by john124

I see her defensiveness as...ehhh...strike that...it's off topic

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

All I see is junk that's on the hidden records site.... unless the records are all hidden away in loony land.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Well, I see your point that if she's selling his books... but, that may only mean that she's a regular on his FB page, and she's passing on what she's read.

Are you going to see her defensiveness as evidence of hoaxing?

That's exactly what I was doing and I am defensive as he has p'd me off with his assumptions. I might be 2,000 miles away, some stranger on the net but I still get p'd if someone is accusing me of something I have nothing to do with . And for the 3rd time I am NOT selling his books YET and nothing has been finalized .

OOooh, I've made the accusers foe list after I put him on ignore.

[edit on 3/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unium

I have to admit on his FB page he even started plugging his book..

and he also is unsur eif she is getting this from multiple soruces or theya re working through fresh raw data

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join