It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
If Nibiru was coming the government would be building massive

underground cities. I forgot the government is and has been building

massive underground cities. ^Y^

search up D.U.M.B.S.

I thought that was Bs until I looked it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's healthy, doesn't make you paranoid just means you care I just don't get the reason why people get personal if they don't believe that something is going on then leave...again though massive underground bases? please explain the reasoning...We are about to enter a THIRD war without the peoples consent and we can't afford it...lets get these people out and start getting to the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
OK, Everyone Take a deep breath.

Please STOP the petty bickering and personal sniping !

Address the Topic and NOT Each Other.

And Please Edit your quotes or use the handy REPLY TO button.

[edit on Sun Apr 25 2010 by Jbird]

Here, here...I don't know what you people think I'm trying to achieve here but rest assured my motives are NOT malevolent...nor am I merely posting this thread to achieve ratings, flags etc. There is truly something anomalous in our solar system in my opinion and I personally would like to confirm what it actually is...whether that be Mercury, Venus or a piece of flying debris. So as JBird so graciously mentioned...take a deep breath and let's get back to the subject at hand...sheesh!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

all these debunkers,and none have prof nor do the bother to do some research. Ive been researching nibiru hours everyday for 7 months. To all you debunkers why does every religion speak of this,and prophets. the ancients left messages in all the high places of the world warning of the destroyer. Now you have nibirushock2012 ripped apart within 24 hours. A leading nasa scientist dyes in 93 willing to talk about plane x. Oh and what about
google sky wiski sky nasa all blocking this image. Looks like a duck walks like a duck quacks like a duck,must be a duck.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have something that'll demolish this thread immediately. Brown Dwarf's give off very high range visible light (700nm+), and most of that is not visible due to quantum cutoff. So the stereo satellites cannot even see a Brown Dwarf. You would need a radio telescope to see them. It could be a rogue planet though....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by amari
If Nibiru was coming the government would be building massive

underground cities. I forgot the government is and has been building

massive underground cities. ^Y^

search up D.U.M.B.S.

I thought that was Bs until I looked it up.

Deep Underground Military Bases...great point.
Search also....D.U.M.B Denver Airport (has been under construction for 17 years...hmmm)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

WWW.THE-RABBITS-HOLE.COM

THIS SHOULD SHED SOME LIGTH

And this guy lucas was also shut down

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

doh.

ok, here's something you dont hear from most of the others calling this 'venus or mercury'..
which i also am pretty sure it is mercury....

i also believe that 'nibiru' or a 'tenth planet' exists, or did..
but i think it probably still does... lol

i have studied allot on all of this,
and i guess i can be tossed in with the "tinfoil hat crowd" on this one,
but i to, think it is coming... eventually. lol

s i dont think i can be tossed in with the skeptics, if im already tossed in with the tinfoil hatters. lol

but the object we're discussing is no mystery or rogue planet.

mercury and venus are just currently "closer" to Sol right now.
you know.... planets move/ appear in different places. :p

this is the same cause for the "mystery star in the n/w sky at 8pm' as well.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Ahmose]

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

A close friend's father who was one of the people in charge of building

the Denver International Airport died of a massive heart attack the day

it was finished. I would of loved to have talked with him before he died

and what he would have divulged. He probably knew way too much. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To the OP,

I would like you to adress some outstanding issues on this thread so we can get a clearer idea of exactly what we are discussing in this thread.

Towards the beginning of the thread you state the following -

I had a look over a whole year of Lasco C3, the timing and location of that object doesn't match up to Mercury or Venus. It (the object) also appears to be emitting coronal ejections in some of the Lasco Ahead images suggesting that this is definitely NOT a planet

Have you seen the size of this thing? It's bigger than Jupiter

There's a strong possibility based on my information that it will actually "sling shot" around the Sun and back through the middle of our Solar System

This is MORE THAN ONE object...my guess is it's a Brown Dwarf with 4 or 5 orbiting moons/planets

It's WAYYYYY to big to be Mercury, besides...it's more than one object

How does one explain the Coronal Ejections?

Special equipment is required to view this area of outer space as the sun would burn out most equipment. It's extremely expensive and unaffordable for the average Astronomer.

Third, the planets/moons orbiting this planet would be much to small to be seen with the average back yard astronomers equipment, although I do have my suspicions that there are many that are aware of this that are keeping their mouths shut.

Now, later in this thread , you say

I personally would like to confirm what it actually is...whether that be Mercury, Venus or a piece of flying debris

So, I take it from this statement, your earlier assumptions have shifted somewhat?

So, are we now just having a discussion on whether it's Mercury or Venus........or a piece of DEBRIS?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

yeah right ehh? Why do people turn so negative as if it is their job to set people strait all bothered by it? They choose to come into the thread, yet they will say they have wasted their time? The op has been nothing but nice and is even willing and hoping to concede they are wrong, yet the "experts" have no time for this type of stuff only to waste it replying with such rude comments. Even Phage has been rude lately and that is weird. We don't agree on much (phage and I), but I've always respected him until lately seeing his replies to posts he doesn't agree with.

In the words of Jacob Cohen..."I tell ya, I get no respect".

Peace

Thank you for that...people need to be nicer to one another. I'm not here to rattle feathers or conjure up fear. I post on what I believe to be true...doesn't necessarily mean I'm right... as a matter of fact, i'm exasperated when I'm wrong about these things. Collective intelligence is very powerful people, If I can't turn to you for support then what's the use of websites like these? I'm very open minded and will be the first one to admit when I'm wrong. I look at the facts and the likelihood of a particular event occurring to make my decision.

Be well.

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguise as no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven send Hell away
No one sings like you anymore

Hang my head, drown my fear
Till you all just disappear

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I watched the video and it hardly provides any scientific data or comparison.

The maker of the video does make one intresting claim at 6:33 in the video stating that NOTHING BUT THE SUN AND COMETS ARE EVER SEEN from the COR2 Ahead and Behind cameras. Where he got this info i don't know, but it completely contradicts what NASA shows as Venus in the Stero Ahead COR2 camera for this month.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

There just hasn't been any real FACTS in this thread to suggest this is not Venus. You seem to be just jumping to conclusions without any real knowledge of what you're talking about. I'm not saying you'e doing it purposely, i'm just saying.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by curious_soul]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I've never claimed to have known what this object actually is, so my statement of Mercury, Venus or Flying Debris is a metaphor for ANY possibilty....which I've always maintained.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Sun Apr 25 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well if you read the above quotes, you do indeed make many claims. Any chance of providing evidence for any of the above claims?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I have something that'll demolish this thread immediately. Brown Dwarf's give off very high range visible light (700nm+), and most of that is not visible due to quantum cutoff. So the stereo satellites cannot even see a Brown Dwarf. You would need a radio telescope to see them. It could be a rogue planet though....

It was already determined earlier in this thread that there is no possibility of this being either a Brown or White dwarf star, but thanks for the post

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

It's only "tinfoil hat" to the general public. NASA agrees with you and they are looking too. For more information... Evidence NASA may be looking for Nibiru

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
so...

Nasa have thrown some ship into space, and are trying to cover it up.

People are seeing (and showing pictures) of things near the sun.

Date has been displayed showing something in a different path to planets we know about.

Is there any chance a planet we know about has changed orbit ?

One thing is for sure. And I am convinced of this.

a "day after tommorow", "The Core",2Depp Impact, "Independance day" or 2012 type story is developing behind the scenes for real.

There is enough suggestion to suggest this.

[edit on 25/4/2010 by shauny]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Ahmose

It's only "tinfoil hat" to the general public. NASA agrees with you and they are looking too. For more information... Evidence NASA may be looking for Nibiru

I find it funny that the people of NASA call Sitchin basically a crackpot hoaxer. Yet, they always seem to look at his work and show that he may be right.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reality check...

The OP has been spamming ATS these past few days so he can get "subscribers" to his YouTube channel, and an audience to his "radio show".

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, he begs you in his opening graphic.

He then links to his new "radio show";

itunes.apple.com...

This guy is spreading his b.s. for the attention, and probably money, and he is using ATS and YouTube as free advertising. Mix that with the lies and sensationalized topic titles of every video he has, and you got yourself a charlatan.

ATS, keep clear of people like the OP! They don't have your best interest in mind, they just want traffic / attention for their business.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join