It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
case closed...

NASA labeled the object

Case Closed - nasa confirms

[edit on 25-4-2010 by heineken]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That would be YOUR interpretation of the title, Surely you can't speak for all other members. The title read LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST We have 2 weeks left! Rogue Planet Alert!...verbatim.
If you interpret that as we are dead in 2 weeks that's your prerogative, the 2 week time frame was put in there based on my findings of how long it will take the anomaly to reach our Sun, what I was suggesting is What Then? as it clearly states in the video!

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Sun Apr 25 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

I hope your joking lmao, in that picture, imagine looking at the sun from earth, it would nearly fill the entire sky view, clearly not to any accurate scale.

In fact, the sun is as big in comparison as the image shows, but we are farther from it than the image makes it appear. Size scale is right, distance is not. The picture to display distance would be huge.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah so it's case closed nasa is a great source of info...dude please seriously everyone going along with these people are in for a rude awakening, probably not nibiru but certainly something...after looking again at the graphs a planet the size of Jupiter or larger would be visible brown dwarf or whatever...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
case closed...

NASA labeled the object

Case Closed - nasa confirms

The link in the email that the NASA scientist sent me this morning takes you to this image. We already knew NASA's official standpoint was that the object is Venus. What we are trying to determine is whether or not they're full of sh#$

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Disclosure, you're being sucked into a slanging match by certain members who seem to want the thread to die out, and quickly.

Just ignore, and carry on with your research, because that's what makes a good researcher, someone who can think for themselves, and someone who is willing to accept mistakes and learn from them (and you seem like the kind of guy who will)

It never ceases to amaze me how quick certain members jump on these kind of threads to ridicule and debunk as quickly as possible and so relentlessly. It's a highly sensitive subject for what is supposedly 'a load of crap'.

Just wanted to jump in, as I can see how things are panning out on the thread, which would be a shame. keep up the research and keep feeding that curious mind!

To those that are hellbent on proving disclosure wrong, let us speculate, and come to our own conclusions, I can never understand members who spend all their time posting on threads that entail subjects that they despise???

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Pr0t0

Well, if it turns out to be Venus, then I can certainly admit that I thought it was Mercury, no problem at all.

I am no expert on Nasas 'Stereo' Satellites, and to be honest I find it confusing, however, I can safely say that it is not a foreign body such as a Brown dwarf.

That is now confirmed, neither a Brown nor White dwarf.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Yeah so it's case closed nasa is a great source of info...dude please seriously everyone going along with these people are in for a rude awakening, probably not nibiru but certainly something...after looking again at the graphs a planet the size of Jupiter or larger would be visible brown dwarf or whatever...

sry dude..but i think you are youtubing too much...

Pictures of Venus crossing the sun in previous orbits were presented and matched, the chart of planetary position was posted and its a match, Phage test failed , and now NASA descrbes the object and you still try to defend the casue

i wouldnt pay my next internet connection if I were you and look around me and accept that life is like we know it

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry im lost,is it now venus,mercury or something else.

Treat others how You wish to be treated.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Case not closed - I posted that pic in my first response. Nice try though

I do think NASA would be out of their mind's to say it's Venus if it isn't (see my earlier post's) so I have to accept that it is Venus, but I'm still not happy with the responses as to the satellites position and its field of view. The two don't correlate.

Oh well, it's been an interesting thread but it's bed time for me so hopefully someone will have read and replied to my questions by the morning, and if not I look forward to the continued debate, even if the answer is obscenely mundane, it's been a fun thread

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sorry for quoting but CIA director 1981 "we will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american people believe is false"

what does that tell you? this isn't a matter of nibiru It's a matter of you believing falsified info.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YehudasTheEnabler
Sorry im lost,is it now venus,mercury or something else.

Treat others how You wish to be treated.

That my friend, is still literally up in the air

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
bed time too here...and since i yet believe we will be still here in 2 weeks time i have to go to work tomorrow.....erm...today

it is a nice thread true...and till now we can at least celebrate that Phage was wrong on which planet at least...he said mercury, maybe who knows NASA failled and Phage won...or both NASA and Phage are wrong and Disclosur3 right.....yawn...goodnite people

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

I do think NASA would be out of their mind's to say it's Venus if it isn't (see my earlier post's) so I have to accept that it is Venus, but I'm still not happy with the responses as to the satellites position and its field of view. The two don't correlate.

Oh well, it's been an interesting thread but it's bed time for me so hopefully someone will have read and replied to my questions by the morning, and if not I look forward to the continued debate, even if the answer is obscenely mundane, it's been a fun thread

Thanks for your support, see ya tomorrow

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Star for you

2nd line

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sun Apr 25 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Listen carefully people..

The object in question arrives into view of Stereo A at April 21, 2010. From that date until April 25, 2010 (today) the object has moved at the exact rate that Venus moves.

You all have been fooled by the OP.

It is VENUS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tOhNeE
Listen carefully people..

The object in question arrives into view of Stereo A at April 21, 2010. From that date until April 25, 2010 (today) the object has moved at the exact rate that Venus moves.

You all have been fooled by the OP.

It is VENUS.

Lol...it never ceases to amaze me how people think I'm trying to FOOL them. I"M NOT! I started this thread as a means of gathering information on something that I found peculiar. If it turns out to be Venus, then FANTASTIC! No worries....if not, it would be great to know what's coming.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by Pr0t0

Thanks for your support, see ya tomorrow

Np

also

goodluck with your work..dont give up and keep your investigative eyes open, maybe you know you might one day score the big one.

regarding the bashes, get use to it....many of us are all waiting that moment which we call out all those to whom we will say "I TOLD YOU!!!", "I WAS RIGHT", you have given that to us just go be taken away so quickly

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join