It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
Ahhh yes my favorite type of threads... THE WORLD WILL END IN 2 WEEKS! I see these atleast once a week on this website. It's sad people waste there life reporting on things that arent going to ever happen or even effect there life. PLease stop wasting your knowledge on this when you could research things that are actually happening right in your back yard.

For the record....I've never even implied that the world was going to end, let alone voice it. I changed the title of this thread so people would stop assuming this is a doom sayer discussion. Fact is, it's information gathering!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Positions of STEREO A and B for 25-Apr-2010 23:00 UT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adc52ad3d4a8.gif[/atsimg]

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
reply to post by grantbeed

Secondly, this object is a Brown Dwarf Star and is only visible in the UV spectrum which again requires special equipment to view.

Do you just make these things up as you go?

Do you even know what a brown dwarf is?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by tOhNeE

You already saw his video. He has automatically shut out the possibility of it being either Mercury or Venus, so no matter the amount of evidence you present or the diagrams you post, he'll never believe you.

Haha...never said that. I'm just presenting the facts...the images that I posted on this thread look curiously different from what we've seen before from NASA. If it turns out to be a freakin Planet, I will be happy to admit it. In the meantime...lets just all be nice to each other

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This has officially turnned into one of the most bizzare stupidest threads i've read and participated in.

First, if this video is real and has not been altered in any way nothing in this thread explains the SECOND object.

Secondly, Phage posted a diagram which has received 18 stars bye the way, in which he contradicts his own claim, a scientist from NASA and the video that was presented. In order for it to be Mercury the camera view ahead would show the object moving left to right NOT right to left as shown in the the camera ahead video from the OP. I pointed this out on page 3, but it still doesn't explain the second object.

Whatever, this has turnned into a total train wreck on both sides and a major waste of time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
OK, excuse the crude photoshopping here, but:

I've overlapped Phages stereo field of view (I don't know where you got this from btw) with NASA's 'where is STEREO' image. They match up fairly well. With the field of view as depicted in the overlay (blue lines) the object could only be mercury if the image is reversed - or am I missing something?. The orange line shows that it cannot be Venus as this would be obscured by the sun - IF this data is correct. But why then would NASA say it is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c79232f368dc.jpg[/atsimg]

It's all well and good saying it's one of the two but can anyone explain why it's either reversed or how Venus is in shot. Could be down to the wrong positioning of the satellite, or an incorrect field of view (i.e. why is the sun not in STEREO's field of view on the diagram? it clearly is in the pictures and the satellite would be useless if it wasn't). I'm not a proponent for the OP's theory, but things aren't adding up and I'd just like a clear answer as to why the data is off.

I looked at the same "where is" image and it looks right for Mercury's progression. It's a pity that the telescope movies don't have an addable/removable grid reference superimposed on them to distance the seen planets and etc's. Thanks to the OP for his post, and anything is debatable. The OP might also be interested in this old link,

www.tmgnow.com...

It even has a plasma or something emitting planet included...it was something Grantbeed said that reminded me of it.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I agree with discloser there's far to much evidence to support this fact. And another thing it's not to smart to put your faith or life in the hands of one person. I meen if phage told you to jump off a bridge would you?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

discl0sur3.....

Did you just change the title of your thread?

Did you do that to remove your hysterical implication that the world will be destroyed in 2 weeks?

I think you're back-pedalling at a furious rate.....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deran

Secondly, this object is a Brown Dwarf Star and is only visible in the UV spectrum which again requires special equipment to view.

Yes, well aware thank you...in short, Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion.
Again, my opinion based on ancient Sumerian texts which talk about our Suns "Dark Twin" on an highly elliptical orbit.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

You know, people always give Phage credit for being right so often, but I've not once ever seen Phage admit to a mistake. If what he says is right, he needs to provide more evidence to back up his claims; otherwise, he should admit that he was wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
discl0sur3: Welcome to Above Top Secret by the way. I've reviewed your work and will just state that your multimedia abilities are great... and your choice to support the Timewave Zero Theory, which imho seems to explain a great deal of anomalies.

(Thanks goes out to Josephus23 for this link)

The current TimeWave Zero theory presented to us via the video presented by nibirushock is rather interesting, and uses the data you provided via this thread to give humanity a warning that something is about to radically happen within the next couple of weeks...

"All the way up.... BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! ... All the way down"

I've downloaded the footage both from the Ahead as well as Behind STEREO satellites from the dates 4/11 through to 4/24, and am currently busy compiling the footage into streaming data - I will probably make it available, we'll see. However the conclusive idea that this object will hit the sun just isnt viable, even though the data you provided in your edit shows complicity.

The debate over whether this is either the planet Venus or the planet Mercury too, seems premature, as the object in the data displays a rather odd amount of behavior for it to undeniably represent a local planetary body.

I can however just say to you that this IS NOT a Brown Dwarf, or for that matter White Dwarf protostar, as either of those object types would have by now caused the Sun to react in a super violent way, as well as already have thrown a planetary body into another via these two object's super dynamic gravitational signatures.

This may, however, be a previously undiscovered comet or meteor that has somehow aligned itself to an orbit consistant for it to represent itself as a part of this solar system.

If my hypothesis is accurate, which it may not be lol... we should possibly start seeing CME activity caused by that object as it directly interacts with the sun. God save humanity if one of these CME events actually hits Earth!...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Discl0sur3.....

Did you do that to remove your hysterical implication that the world will be destroyed in 2 weeks?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

discl0sur3.....

Not back pedaling, taking some advice from a fellow supporter. This is not a doom sayer thread...I'm truly looking for answers, as are many others. Read this, I think it's leman enough to clear things up for you.

"Originally posted by Pr0t0
A few pages back everyone was so sure it was Mercury...

Now, we're back to the NASA official explanation that it is Venus... but that doesn't match with the satellites position, as I've shown and yet other than saying 'it IS VENUS' yet no one has done anything to support that or to explain how it is in the field of view. I'm not saying it isn't. I just thought we were a little more scientific in obtaining our answers here.

OP, take out the '2 weeks' from your title and original post and no one has any reason to complain, you still have an interesting and as yet unanswered thread. "

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

do you believe that nasa will tell you the truth? underground bases, discovery in the 80's, space rocks now classified? I'm sorry but I am denying ignorance.

link   

Originally posted by tOhNeE

Cap fetish? You mean when I decide to use CAPS instead of bold you think I have cap fetish? So I guess the OP has a cap fetish too?

Yes, I do.

Rude? I'm not rude, I am telling the truth. Only unintelligent people will claim Venus and it's normal path is some rouge planet about to crash into the Sun. LOL!!!

You were rude. By anybody's standards.

You can go outside at night and see it is Venus! But you have to be intelligent enough, and people lack that. (just truth)

What you people don't understand is that the object in Stereo A is so bright because it is visible to the naked eye from Earth!

Who is you people? If you're so convinced that you are correct, why haven't you addressed my earlier concerns about the graphical data supplied?

We have been following Venus for DECADES. I look up at the sky almost every night to see if it is still there. I watch it's path across the sky. It is where it should be, and Stereo A is taking a picture of it from another perspective.

Is Venus going somewhere? Why do you need to check if it's still there? Is that what 'intelligent people' spend their time doing? Yes, that's rude of me to say but sometimes a taste of ones own medicine help's to put things in perspective.

I've provided you with information which I still do not understand - and no it's not through a lack of intelligence, it's either a bad set of data or a lack of sources which offer a clear and precise view as to what should be visible in Ahead as opposed to what we see in the pictures. I'm willing to accept that it is Venus I have no reason to believe NASA would say otherwise, but you would think it would be easier to actually get a straight answer as to why their own diagrams show it would be impossible for that satellite to view Venus. What's visible in the night sky with the naked eye is a completely different angle to the STEREO satellite, obviously, and therefore irrelevant.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Pr0t0]

link   

Originally posted by Deran

Yes, well aware thank you...in short, Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion.
Again, my opinion based on ancient Sumerian texts which talk about our Suns "Dark Twin" on an highly elliptical orbit.

So, tell me, where did you get that UV spectrum idea from?

Just so you know, a brown dwarf in our solar system would probably be tens of times brighter than our most luminous star on the night sky.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ok its cool that you tryin to influence the masses in your reality but whyTHE HELL are you lowering the vibration!?!? "Are you scared yet"?? in your video you WANT people to be scared?? Let them be scared dont influence it!! You need to make your video more professional to pass in my opinion homie

link   

Perhaps we'll experience divine intervention again like we did in 2003 when a huge solar flare from the Sun pushed a Jupiter sized comet off of a collision course with itself, scientists are still baffled (look up Nassim Haramein)...In short, I honestly can't say but thanks for the comment

btw- I did make the video...thank you!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

Thing is, that's not what happened.
Nassim Haramein gave a lecture in which he misidentified Comet Neat as Niburi (however it's spelled). Lecture can probably still be found on youtube, or on the net somewhere. Personally, I think he's a crackpot.

You can see the comet here.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

And he was very much wrong about the size.
www.space.com...

Plait said the idea that NEAT is as big as a planet is just plain wrong.

"The actual comet itself, the chunk of rock and ice, is only a few miles across," he said. "What we see in the [SOHO] images is the cloud of gas surrounding the nucleus, evaporated off the surface by the heat of the Sun. That cloud is huge, but the comet itself is tiny."

This explains it pretty well:
skeptic.danielalderman.com...

link   
I like all the references to ATS Memeber 'NibiruShock'.

and 'NibiruShock' has posted this -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

Oh, and nice thread title chnge, after 7 pages of replies.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
HA HA i remember getting court up in the moment of a similar thread
last year about a really bright star like object that just appeared and
even i was freaked at seeing the size of this thing!

it was Venus. very big and very bright but none the less just Venus,
no doubt this will be put to bed soon as either Venus or mercury.

but it does not help when you have NASA sending up strange new
fangled space planes at the same time and all the volcanic activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join