It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Can we see some evidence of the original E-Mail from NASA?

g

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Q.I had a look over a whole year of Lasco C3, the timing and location of that object doesn't match up to Mercury or Venus. It (the object) also appears to be emitting coronal ejections in some of the Lasco Ahead images suggesting that this is definitely NOT a planet

A.Already answered this.

Q.Have you seen the size of this thing? It's bigger than Jupiter

A.This determination was based on image comparisons between actual Jupiter images and what is currently being shown. (I’m of course assuming that it would be on the same elliptical plane as Jupiter) It’s quite obvious that it’s much larger.

Q.There's a strong possibility based on my information that it will actually "sling shot" around the Sun and back through the middle of our Solar System

A.Again…personal speculation based on ancient Sumerian writings of our Suns dark twin in a highly elliptical orbit. In my opinion, this isn’t supposed to be happening for a while yet.

Q.This is MORE THAN ONE object...my guess is it's a Brown Dwarf with 4 or 5 orbiting moons/planets

A.Based on analyzing the light signature which appears to be giving off cyclical irregular patterns (not unlike viewing a distant planet with orbiting moons) on a regular interval.

Q.It's WAYYYYY to big to be Mercury, besides...it's more than one object

A.See previous two answers.

Q.How does one explain the Coronal Ejections?

A.Observations made by viewing the days images in a video format, they're quite apparent.

Q.Special equipment is required to view this area of outer space as the sun would burn out most equipment. It's extremely expensive and unaffordable for the average Astronomer.

A.Totally true…the cheapest model of telescope with sun viewing capabilities that I was able to find was a very modest $1500. NOT a cheap hobby for most.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

g

I sent:

Dear Sir,

I am writing out of curiosity. I am interested to find out NASA's official stand point on the recent images that show up on the Stereo Ahead COR2 camera? This rather large object has been visible since April 21st, it appears to be on a sun bound trajectory. Image 20100425_035424_d7c2A.jpg is a clear example of what I'm talking about. Any information that you can provide on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

VJ

He wrote:

If so many people weren't hitting the server, you could see the page:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... ,

and you would know that it's Venus. If you're patient, the page will (as of this writing) still load, but it may take quite a while. I apologize for the slow performance, but apparently many people are interested in the subject.

I am, however, not a NASA "official," just a scientist. And I don't have a "stand point" on the matter; it's Newtonian physics to predict where the planets are as seen from the STEREO spacecraft.

Best,

Joe Gurman

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist
----
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."

- Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001

Joseph B. Gurman, Solar Physics Laboratory, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA

I will gladly forward the original to anyone interested...just PM me your email address.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Be well.

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguise as no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven send Hell away
No one sings like you anymore

Hang my head, drown my fear
Till you all just disappear

Peace

Gee even SoundGarden knew Nibiru was coming? Now I am a firm believer and I just thought that was just an eerie and wierd song they did. I know Def Leppard did some prophetic type songs as well.

Here have a listen to them;-

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

g

I know you're asking the OP, but out of my own curiosity, I've emailed
the guys at sungrazer. If I get an answer, I'll post it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

g

I know you're asking the OP, but out of my own curiosity, I've emailed
the guys at sungrazer. If I get an answer, I'll post it.

Good thinking
Let us know what they come back with.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Disclosure:

Where do you get that info of a 1500 dls for a solar telescope??? i mean if your research is superB then you should know that the less expensive equipment to see the sun in alpha are Coronados telescopes, and their cheapest model it's 600 dls and its 40mm telescope that see ths sun in alpha wavelenght, 1500 dls?? are you creazy??

Here is the link:
www.optcorp.com...

1500 dls?? i think your research is quiet wrong...

and here are some examples of photos taken with coronados solar telescope (named PST) 40mm telescope, and by the way for photographing the sun you dont need expensive cameras, with modefie webcam you can do it ..price 100 dls.

so the total its 700 dls, where do you got that number of 1500 dls??? .

www.coronadofilters.com.../

So indeed there are millions of people who can afford this telescopes and i know many fellow amateur astronomers who have and photograph the sun each and everyday they can. NO Nibiru in sight my friend.

Here you can see real people using 500 dls solar telescopes (or better ones) taking pics of the sun.
www.cloudynights.com...

I am sorry disclosure but one thing is rela research another one make some wild claims.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Disclosure:

Where do you get that info of a 1500 dls for a solar telescope??? i mean if your research is superB then you should know that the less expensive equipment to see the sun in alpha are Coronados telescopes, and their cheapest model it's 600 dls and its 40mm telescope that see ths sun in alpha wavelenght, 1500 dls?? are you creazy??

Here is the link:
www.optcorp.com...

1500 dls?? i think your research is quiet wrong...

and here are some examples of photos taken with coronados solar telescope (named PST) 40mm telescope, and by the way for photographing the sun you dont need expensive cameras, with modefie webcam you can do it ..price 100 dls.

so the total its 700 dls, where do you got that number of 1500 dls??? .

www.coronadofilters.com.../

So indeed there are millions of people who can afford this telescopes and i know many fellow amateur astronomers who have and photograph the sun each and everyday they can. NO Nibiru in sight my friend.

Here you can see real people using 500 dls solar telescopes (or better ones) taking pics of the sun.
www.cloudynights.com...

I am sorry disclosure but one thing is rela research another one make some wild claims.

Lol...I had no idea that the price of telescopes would become such a subject of controversy. $600 is still a lot of money to most people for a hobby...regardless, I think it's a moot point in the big scheme of things. You must have a better telescope provider than I do

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
has anything like this ever been seen before?????

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Check out this video!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Now the heights of each one relative to the plane of the ecliptic are different (each planets location as they travel around the sun has a range of lattitudes that is in a narrow band kinda like Saturns rings and all known planets and a lot of other objects travel along the plane of the ecliptic). That difference WOULD CERTAINLY be reason to consider them different entities. Hmmm. I have been riding the fence. That set of pics makes me want to slide off toward "it is a, heretofor unkown, object and not Mercury or Venus". I was leaning toward Phage's position until I saw this. How would one go about explaining this? Mars would be a dot and I have no idea where it should be in this equation as of this post anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Next time I will grab the data that I am responding to viewing, my bad if it is disjointed to go back and find the original comment. I can't get back to that page. I can view pages 1-4 and 11-13, why I don't know?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If there actually is anything coming this way then what does it even matter...

This thread is arguing over a mysterious object in OUR solar system???

Please. Go right now and enjoy the last 2 weeks you believe you have left....

Why bother searching and arguing over this when you have 2 weeks to live?????

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The hope talk about to differnt stars,blues star,and red star,could this procede the the dark star.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

DAMN IT!!!! I hate how any idiot can make a YouTube video!

That object that he points to in every image is a error with the STEREO A. It is not a planet. It looks like a planet with the right side partially lit up, but it's nothing, its an artifact. IF anything the left side should be lit up, because that is the side facing the Sun, but no, the right side is lit up... this is because it is nothing but an artifact.

That very bright object that enters the view on April 21st is VENUS. I already told you this in a previous post.

The STEREO Orbit Tool only appears to show Venus behind the Sun but it is not, it is still very far away from the Sun. The STEREO A camera has a wide angle lens so the planet Venus appears to be a lot farther form the Sun than the STEREO Orbit Tool, but they are both exactly where they should be.

So now we have a bunch of uneducated people pointing to artifacts and planets and saying they are "too big to be anything in our solar system"... blah blah blah...

ITS VENUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
If there actually is anything coming this way then what does it even matter...

This thread is arguing over a mysterious object in OUR solar system???

Please. Go right now and enjoy the last 2 weeks you believe you have left....

Why bother searching and arguing over this when you have 2 weeks to live?????

If I truly believed that I only had 2 weeks left, I surely wouldn't be sitting here participating in a battle of wits...would probably be soaking up the sun on some tropical desert island right now. Like I've said countless times in this thread before...I'm just trying to figure out what this is, I have no idea what is going to actually occur. Until the fireballs come raining down, it's life as usual

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok if it was/is a "rogue" planet, don't you think if it is as big as everyone is freaking out about it would have some kind of pull on our planet? I'm no scientist but maybe someone can answer that for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Somethings goin on people are reporting two suns rising I wouldn't call that venus or mercury...could be a malfunction but I wouldn't think so because of the high tech telescopes...Just a bit strange that people are reporting this now.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join