It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hmm...

Wheres the proof that the bible, quarran and the torrah were just made up? I just cant buy that part, it undermines too much of history and people's beliefs. you make those assertions amidst a very informative albeit a rather cited fact/source-devoid series of posts. I found it very entertaining however, and I commend the amount of effort that you put forth in its concieving. Bravo to you.

I must ask you, how did you come across this knowledge of yours? In a way, it requires for one to have as much faith in you as it would take to believe in one of the religions you make out to be a trivial means of control and power consolidation. Which they are USED as, but I just can't buy that they were completely fabricated for that purpose from the onset.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by paronomasia]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I want to add that anyone protesting this "absolute authority" of Rome ought to acquire a greater appreciation for the Protestant Reformation.

Trouble is,everyone stopped Protesting!

Here's a site,for example.
www.reformationsa.org...

HOW THE REFORMATION CHANGED THE WORLD
The Reformation in Europe during the 16th century was one of the most important epochs in the history of the world. The Reformation gave us the Bible – now freely available in our own languages. The now almost universally acknowledged principles of religious freedom, liberty of conscience, the rule of law, separation of powers and constitutionally limited Republics were unthinkable before the Reformation. The Reformers fought for the principles that Scripture alone is our final authority, Christ alone is the head of the Church and justification is by God’s grace alone, on the basis of the finished work of Christ, received by faith alone.

Few people today realise that the first Bibles printed into English had to be smuggled into England, and that the Bible translator, William Tyndale, was burnt at the stake for the crime of translating the Bible into English.

Don't expect there'll be another movement like this in our lifetimes. A "new age" is upon us. The time to make a final choice will be upon us soon. Whom will you serve?

QUOTE(!): Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation
-David Spangler U.N. Director of Luciferic Initiation.
..rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Edge, here's another fine selection from that website. This one from under the section WYCLIFFE – THE MORNING STAR OF THE REFORMATION:

UNBIBLICAL PRACTICES CONDEMNED

And the Church on earth Wycliffe defined as the whole wonder of the elect, those chosen by God. The Church is the body of Christ, a unity that knows nothing of popes, hierarchies, monks, friars, priests or nuns. Nor can the salvation of the elect be effected by masses, indulgences, penance, or any other devices of priestcraft. There is nothing in the Bible about transubstantiation, pardons, absolutions, worship of images, the adoration of saints, the treasury of merits laid up at the reserve of the Pope, the distinction between venial and mortal sins or confession to a priest. Compulsory confession Wycliffe considered “the bondage of the anti-Christ.”

Wycliffe declared that the reading and preaching of God’s Word “is of more value than the administration of any sacrament.”

I understand all of this, the "Reformation", perfectly from the widely accepted interpretation. Humor me with this, you always do.
In order for me to accept the "Reformation" had any real meaning, I would also have to accept that the Romans had never hand selected, forged and/or discarded any God inspired documents. There was no Bible available at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. Furthermore there was no OT in the form we've come to know. What exactly did the reformation reform?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paronomasia

I must ask you, how did you come across this knowledge of yours?

Who decides the workday will be from 9 to 5, who decides our money here in the United States should be green, who decides whether Bell Bottom Jeans will be back in style next year?

Most of what I know comes from a lifetime of traveling, learning, and interacting with people who decide things, decide things, that then takes choice more or less away from everyone else.

In a way, it requires for one to have as much faith in you as it would take to believe in one of the religions you make out to be a trivial means of control and power consolidation.

Those are both odd conclusions to have arrived at. In fact the thread is full of a wealth of references to historical treaties and documents, bullas and concordances that one need only to have faith in a good dictionary to then find exception with the history books. Treaties, documents, bullas and concordances actually are and make history; they legally and precisely define pivotal turning points of history for the people who make the events, those being the sovereign entities that enjoy the exceptional privilege of the Divine Right of Kings. History books simply color those events for people who are not sovereign who don’t decide.

If you truly believe that a 35 page opening post is meant to trivialize these things, I would suggest that you have entirely missed the point of the thread.

What these things in fact do, is trivialize you, trivialize me, trivialize everyone except those sovereign entities that through birthright enjoy the Divine Right of Kings and a life above the law, conspiring to maintain their power, by keeping us divided through false information, emotional manipulation, war and violence, and scarcity and deprivation.

Of course this conspiracy has succeeded to the point that some people consider the trivial to be monumental and treat such things as such, while having been convinced through this same manipulation that the monumental is trivial and then treat the very most important things as trivial as a result.

Which they are USED as, but I just can't buy that they were completely fabricated for that purpose from the onset.

Why? Because it would shake your faith in other people, it would shatter an illusion of reality.

My micro-wave will cook a frozen dinner in 5.00 minutes flat to a piping hot state. It also will destroy every protein and nutritional element in that food.

Neither of these things was designed by accident, the outcomes are the outcomes.

If it walks like a duck, and swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, well…it’s a duck.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I understand all of this, the "Reformation", perfectly from the widely accepted interpretation. Humor me with this, you always do. In order for me to accept the "Reformation" had any real meaning, I would also have to accept that the Romans had never hand selected, forged and/or discarded any God inspired documents. There was no Bible available at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. Furthermore there was no OT in the form we've come to know. What exactly did the reformation reform?

The Protestant Reformation really represented a franchising of the religion into subsets, which would then more or less swallow the lie more readily if it included some illusionary freedoms from Rome.

Yet this did nothing to change the overall doctrine, or make it more peaceful when it came to propagating it further in fact it just opened the door to more aggressive proselytizing and competition between the subsets. In fact very little difference than a corporate boss giving two different employees the same task to independently complete, those two employees are in fact going to try all the harder to out produce one another.

Yet, while they imagine they are personally winning something if they turn out to be the more productive and or efficient, it is the Corporation that comes home the big winner.

In this case that corporation being Rome and its City of God concept of heavenly rewards for obeying Talmudic style laws coded into the Bible, or eternal damnation for not obeying those laws.

It did accomplish one thing though, when they decided to start hanging witches at Salem they didn’t have to bother with writing to Rome first for direction, or have to bear the cost of shipping the women off to Rome to face inquisition and trial.

It did though give the ‘good’ people of Salem that wonderful thumbs up or down life and death sport that those good Romans everywhere so love!

It also of course ridded the world of a few more pagans that weren’t following Rome’s basic laws.

Why is it that the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish are almost completely immune to the laws of the United States of America? They aren’t Catholics, but they do follow the Talmudic Codes in the Bible to the letter, no exceptions. In other words they follow Rome’s Laws in the Bible so completely and strive for such perfection in doing so, they require no additional laws and codes, to handle and make productive.

Yet all their combined wealth in land and property and money is placed into an ecclesiastical trust. So since they do follow the Bible Talmudic Codes to a letter including “You must render unto Caesar that which is Caesars’” it would seem that they too, just like the Ultra Religious Taliban in Afghanistan who addressed the case of the U.S. Army proselytizing in Afghanistan directly to the Pope, view the Pope as Caesar.

[edit on 12/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I guess how I'm feeling right now can be summed up pretty well in this video. A quick musical break from the illuminati who seem to have a way of telling us exactly what is going on, right to our faces. Sick back and enjoy.

My hands are tied. The billions shift from side to side. And the wars go on with brainwashed pride. For the love of God and our human rights. And all these things are swept aside. By bloody hands time can't deny. And are washed away by your genocide. And history hides the lies of our civil wars. D'you wear a black armband when they shot the man who said "Peace could last forever"? And in my first memories they shot Kennedy. I went numb when I learned to see

Look at the shoes your filling. Look at the blood we're spilling. Look at the world we're killing. The way we've always done before. Look in the doubt we've wallowed. Look at the leaders we've followed. Look at the lies we've swallowed. And I don't want to hear no more. My hands are tied. For all I've seen has changed my mind. But still the wars go on as the years go by. With no love of God or human rights 'Cause all these dreams are swept aside By bloody hands of the hypnotized Who carry the cross of homicide And history bears the scars of our civil wars

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

.....whats so civil about war anyway....

Thank you jackflap for sharing that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I must confess that Slash actually worked for one of my girlfriends as a record store clerk at Tower Records on Sunset across the street from Spagos.

An engineer friend of mine and I, actually kicked them out of Cherokee Studios in West Hollywood, when Axle Rose kept twirling and banging the 2,500.00 Neumann Vocal Mike on to the floor, while attempting to lay down their first Demo Tracks.

So I think we really need to appreciate the tremendous lengths that the Illuminists will go to when working with the handicapped to get their message out there!

Why yes, in fact I did turn down the opportunity to be Guns and Roses drummer. It just goes to show you, you can never truly judge a book by its cover!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Excellent read - just a few thoughts:

I was under the impression that the Pope supported the Knights Hospitaller to overcome the Templars who had become so powerful they rivaled/avoided papal rule (French King owed money and Pope OK'd heresey label/800-year old docs from Vatican prove Templars"railroaded" in inquisition); and,

I was also under the impression that the Roths whipped up the American Civil war by inspiring the South to secede (divide and conquer) and were ultimately responsible for the assassination of Lincoln, because he was issuing "Greenbacks" and not following "world-bank/$" lead (like A. Jackson, W. McKinnly & JF Kennedy).

And, a question: since Napoleon and Hitler, both at the height of their power and military strength, made advances into mother Russia and both failed miserably, any thoughts on were the real PM resides given these historical facts?

And FYI, an two interesting clues: Israeli Supreme Court Building:

www.abidemiracles.com...

& EU Parliament building:

www.seekingtruth.co.uk...

Please keep up the great work~!
Be Blessed~!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• WarPony

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarPony

I was under the impression that the Pope supported the Knights Hospitaller to overcome the Templars who had become so powerful they rivaled/avoided papal rule (French King owed money and Pope OK'd heresey label/800-year old docs from Vatican prove Templars"railroaded" in inquisition); and,

That is what they would like you to think, but with the Crusades winding down, the Knights Templar were not structured in the way that they would best serve Rome in the future, as a more clandestine secret army of Freemasons.

The banking infrastructure that the Knights Templar set up was perfect to begin the International Banking Cartel on, and morphing the Knights Templar into another organization took some finesse and skill in creating those seemingly conclusive conflicts that lead to the downfall of such an organization.

The whole point of that is getting you to of course believe the organization fell.

Rome is very good at faking its own death, and the deaths of its legions. It’s part of how they maintain their rule and keep people from rebelling against it.

I was also under the impression that the Roths whipped up the American Civil war by inspiring the South to secede (divide and conquer) and were ultimately responsible for the assassination of Lincoln, because he was issuing "Greenbacks" and not following "world-bank/$" lead (like A. Jackson, W. McKinnly & JF Kennedy).

The Papal Rothschild Family is just that Papal, they serve the Pope, and their immense wealth comes from Rome.

Functioning as an agent of Rome, with the purposeful illusion of independence is once again one of the preferred ways Rome enjoys conducting its business.

Lincoln’s big downfall was not that he created the Greenback Dollar; in fact it was the prototype of the fractional reserve de facto instrument of debt currency that would come to eventually rule the financial world.

He simply outlived his usefulness, rule number one in assassinations, is to kill the assassins. Lincoln succeeded in assassinating the Constitutional Republic that had been struggling to get a toe hold from the very onset after the Revolutionary War, and to finally turn it into a Military De Facto War Time Government and State.

This still exists to this day, the United States is in fact carved up into Military Government Zones and you can ask just about anyone who serves in the present day military to confirm that.

Once Lincoln accomplished his task, and set the required systems in place, they killed him, so he could not use his popularity or power in the aftermath of the war, to backtrack on any of the new laws and policies implemented in the war.

The fact that Federal Income Tax Day is April 15th, the same day as his assassination should tell everyone something when it comes to the highly sentimental Illuminists of the world and their penchant for celebrating certain dates in peculiar ways.

And, a question: since Napoleon and Hitler, both at the height of their power and military strength, made advances into mother Russia and both failed miserably, any thoughts on were the real PM resides given these historical facts?

In Napoleon’s case the failure was monumental since he had been tasked with securing the wealth of the Czars and to bring it under the control of the Rothschild Papal Banking Network.

Napoleon’s failure would cost him his crown. However in Hitler’s case he was never meant to destroy Russia and the communists, but to simply depopulate the poorer Eastern Jews not wanted in Israel and to whittle away at the overall strength of the Communist regime and population to set up the pretext for the highly lucrative Cold War Military Industrial Complex, that would enslave both the East and the West into an arm’s race, that would continue to enslave both East and West to debt.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This has been one of the most fascinating things I've ever read!! (period). This makes more and more sense the more stuff outside of this thread I read. I'm currently ready "The Practice and Jurisdiction of The Court of Admiralty: In Three Parts (1809)". The courts of Admiralty go back to Rome also. So it's the courts, the laws and even the Jurisdiction. Great stuff!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4111
This has been one of the most fascinating things I've ever read!! (period). This makes more and more sense the more stuff outside of this thread I read. I'm currently ready "The Practice and Jurisdiction of The Court of Admiralty: In Three Parts (1809)". The courts of Admiralty go back to Rome also. So it's the courts, the laws and even the Jurisdiction. Great stuff!

There is no doubt about it, that our Court System here in the United States is based on Roman Maritime Law, or Captain's Law.

The fact that you have to swear an oath on the Bible to tell the truth so help you God is also suspect, since God is defined legally as being the Vicar of Christ, aka the Pope.

The fact that the Flags inside of Court Rooms are bordered in gold fringe, is also telling, as that is the sign of a Ship's Flag.

When you add it all up, it always works out to All Roads Lead to Rome.

Thanks for posting, and sharing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you ProtoplasmicTraveler:

RE: "Rome is very good at faking its own death, and the deaths of its legions. It’s part of how they maintain their rule and keep people from rebelling against it."

This, I can believe.

RE: "The Papal Rothschild Family is just that Papal, they serve the Pope, and their immense wealth comes from Rome."

Agree, but the Roth's started out using the wealth of the Emperor of Hesse to begin their rise - sold coins to the emperor, held his treasure while in exile, invested hiw wealth in Paris and London, financing both sides of practicaly every war since 1800.

RE: "In Napoleon’s case the failure was monumental since he had been tasked with securing the wealth of the Czars and to bring it under the control of the Rothschild Papal Banking Network. .... However in Hitler’s case he was never meant to destroy Russia and the communists, but to simply depopulate the poorer Eastern Jews not wanted in Israel and to whittle away at the overall strength of the Communist regime and population to set up the pretext for the highly lucrative Cold War Military Industrial Complex, that would enslave both the East and the West into an arm’s race, that would continue to enslave both East and West to debt."

I wonder, as it it seems Hitler began counterfeiting currencies (destroyed Englands) and was likely trying to overthrow his puppet masters - kind of a "mad-for-power" play and dancing against those that funded/brought him. Perhaps, the Papal Regime is in fact beholden to something more sinister off in in the lands of Russia. (Just a thought - thinking of the Order of the Dragon).

Thanks again for your informative dissertation.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarPony

Agree, but the Roth's started out using the wealth of the Emperor of Hesse to begin their rise - sold coins to the emperor, held his treasure while in exile, invested hiw wealth in Paris and London, financing both sides of practicaly every war since 1800.

This is the myth of where the Rothschild Money comes from, though the Hessian Prince, does happen to be a Roman Prince of the Holy Roman Empire.

The Papal Rothschild Family is not running the world, and if you go back to the Opening Post, the history of the House of Dan goes well beyond its sudden emergence through those lovely fabrications of a poor Jewish Gold Smith and Jeweler that makes it big in the city, and then the world.

Such accidents don’t happen.

Yes Rome finances both sides to every battle that’s also a big part of the opening piece it’s a use of Hegelian principles to create an outcome through synergy. In other words trickery, but a form of trickery with a precise outcome that will never be what the combatants to the conflict imagine it would or could or should be.

I wonder, as it it seems Hitler began counterfeiting currencies (destroyed Englands) and was likely trying to overthrow his puppet masters - kind of a "mad-for-power" play and dancing against those that funded/brought him. Perhaps, the Papal Regime is in fact beholden to something more sinister off in in the lands of Russia. (Just a thought - thinking of the Order of the Dragon).

When you consider that Lenin developed his Marxist philosophies while in Germany, thanks to the Marx’s Anti- Thesis which was commissioned by Rome through the House of Dan to counter Hegel’s Thesis of Fascism that was then later finalized through Nietzsche, in my humble opinion you are failing to register some important parts of the history, especially when it comes to following the money.

Once installed as the head of the new Communist Government, Lenin sold the bulk of the mineral rights of the Soviet Union to Rockefeller, who set up Armand Hammer in Los Angeles to be his bagman, much as he had set up Prescott Bush to be his bagman when it came to dealing with the Nazi regime in Germany.

When the nuclear reactor accident at Chernobyl took place, back when the area itself was part of the off limits super secret Soviet Military Industrial Complex, that westerners could never see except from Spy Planes and Satellites, the very first plane on the ground at Chernobyl in the wake of the accident, stuffed full of relief supplies, and medical equipment, was none other than Armand Hammer’s that had flown there straight from Los Angeles with Armand Hammer on board.

One of the key things to really piece together all of the puzzle, and put it into proper context is to follow the ages old adage of “Follow the Money”.

Certain Patrician Oligarchs like the Rothschild family and the Rockefeller family, have been carefully groomed to be in the spotlight and to create the illusion that the buck stops with them. It truly doesn’t though.

Russia was once a thorn in the side of the “Hegemony through Banking” part of Rome’s strategy, but that ceased to exist in 1917.

It had long before succumbed to the manipulations of Christianity, Rome’s basic moral laws, so I am really not seeing anything there in regards to Russia that gives it any kind of leverage over the Empire.

If you really want to understand why both sides to wars are financed by Rome, you really would be well served to read Hegel’s philosophies on creating synergetic outcomes through conflict.

Thanks.

[edit on 12/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Edge, here's another fine selection from that website. This one from under the section WYCLIFFE – THE MORNING STAR OF THE REFORMATION:

UNBIBLICAL PRACTICES CONDEMNED

And the Church on earth Wycliffe defined as the whole wonder of the elect, those chosen by God. The Church is the body of Christ, a unity that knows nothing of popes, hierarchies, monks, friars, priests or nuns. Nor can the salvation of the elect be effected by masses, indulgences, penance, or any other devices of priestcraft. There is nothing in the Bible about transubstantiation, pardons, absolutions, worship of images, the adoration of saints, the treasury of merits laid up at the reserve of the Pope, the distinction between venial and mortal sins or confession to a priest. Compulsory confession Wycliffe considered “the bondage of the anti-Christ.”

Wycliffe declared that the reading and preaching of God’s Word “is of more value than the administration of any sacrament.”

I understand all of this, the "Reformation", perfectly from the widely accepted interpretation. Humor me with this, you always do.
In order for me to accept the "Reformation" had any real meaning, I would also have to accept that the Romans had never hand selected, forged and/or discarded any God inspired documents. There was no Bible available at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. Furthermore there was no OT in the form we've come to know. What exactly did the reformation reform?

That's a great question. I am in search of an answer to that even as we speak.

However,I would not underestimate the power of God to reveal Himself to those who seek a relationship with Him. It's going to require Faith no matter what,to believe in salvation through Christ. It always has.

Rome didn't create the heavens and the earth,ya know!

I haven't yet received a response as to why Rome is still so against Bible-believing Christians,yet they embrace every other religion,even VooDoo!

It's not the same as pitting other religions against each other,or the usual class division mentality. There's something much more to it,in my mind.
(Think about how the media distorts and demonizes it's messages to suit an agenda,especially in hiding the truth.)

I can't help but bring this scripture to mind,"Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring-those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus."-Revelation 12:17

Also,"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom,but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their authority to the beast. They will make war against the Lamb,but the Lamb will overcome them,because He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings-and with Him will be His called,chosen,and faithful followers." -Revelation 18:13

It's easy to see that the world is full of reasons to make people want to turn away from following Jesus,from believing in the gospel. Everyone wants absolute proof of this or that,in which case,it is not Faith. "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."-Hebrews 10:38

I may not have the eloquence or the intellect of Proto,but I have one thing he doesn't...Faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

"Brothers,think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards,not many were influential,not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-to nullify the things that are,so that no one may boast before Him. It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus,who has become for us wisdom from God-that is,our righteousness,holiness,and redemption. Therefore,as it is written,'Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:27-31

Mind you,I am not interested in shaming anyone,nor am I claiming to be better than anyone else because of my faith. In fact,I'm saying "I am nothing,by the world's standards",just as the above scripture says.

The world will continue to deride those who live by faith in Christ,but I am not ashamed. Prayer and a willingness to trust God and humble themselves before Him can make all the difference. It's not too late for anyone reading this to turn their hearts toward Him,in faith,and allow the Holy Spirit to change your hearts and minds.

Ok,that's my Sermon of the Day! I've got to get back to work. I will keep your question in mind,but I think I may have answered it,without even meaning to!??...That throughout all the deception and deflection,it all comes down to Faith and the belief that God can and does speak to the heart of believers.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome

www.green-agenda.com...

The Club of Rome

www.clubofrome.org...

To master the effects of climate change, we have to redefine and reorient economic growth,

www.clubofrome.org...

Our society has been built on the notion that economic growth is entirely positive. This made sense as long as we were few people on the planet and the global economy was small compared to the natural system. This is no longer the case: more than two thirds of the most important ecosystems are being overused. The present path of development cannot continue much longer. We have to be more concerned about the quality and content of growth, not simply the quantitative increase of growth. This is both a challenge and an opportunity to lay the foundations of innovative, resource efficient, sustainable and socially-just societies.

If we are to succeed in mastering the threats of climate change, we must re-examine the concepts and assumptions which underlie policy and thus the negotiating process.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
wapedia.mobi...

The Club of Rome is a global think tank that deals with a variety of international political issues. It was founded in April 1968 and raised considerable public attention in 1972 with its report The Limits to Growth. The club states that its mission is "to act as a global catalyst for change through the identification and analysis of the crucial problems facing humanity and the communication of such problems to the most important public and private decision makers as well as to the general public." [1] Since 1 July 2008, the organization has its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Club of Rome wants Skepticism to be a punishable offense!
This doesn't surprise me at all.

The British lawyer who last week called for introducing international laws through the United Nations which would make it a crime against humanity to question the reality of man-made global warming has close ties with the Club of Rome – the ultra elitist organization which openly bragged of how it invented the climate change scare as a means of manipulating the global population to accept world government.

British lawyer-turned-campaigner Polly Higgins (pictured top) recently launched an initiative to have the UN put pressure on national governments to pass laws that would declare the mass destruction of ecosystems a crime against peace, punishable by the International Criminal Court.

Under the guise of going after big corporations and polluters for the war crime of emitting the gas that humans exhale and plants breathe, the proposal would actually target individuals and people who merely express skepticism towards man-made global warming.

“Supporters of a new ecocide law also believe it could be used to prosecute “climate deniers” who distort science and facts to discourage voters and politicians from taking action to tackle global warming and climate change,” reported the London Guardian.

Some respondents to the Guardian article agreed that merely questioning whether man-made climate change was real should be criminalized – literally calling for the establishment of a UN-run thought police that would prosecute anyone who expressed dissent against the AGW belief system.

“Would be nice if corporate-sponsored climate change denial was made an offence,” wrote one.

www.climatechangefraud.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Club of Rome actually made it's assembly's new president, the British scientist/climatologist that created the whole carbon credits idea of rich developed nations, having to buy additional carbon credits from poorer under developed nations who would not need all their allotment of carbon credits.

So there agenda is pretty clear. The Club of Rome has a lot of associate members who are not Royals or Oligarchs, but it's actual chartered membership are all Royals and Oligarchs whose titles and fortunes originate from Rome.

As you can see from the Club of Rome's Logo, Rome is just a little bit bigger in their eyes than a city in Italy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a5c24cc2287.jpg[/atsimg]

Rome is the entire world!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Mother of All Conspiracies...I never doubted that.

Did you happen to see this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Pelosi Says She's Told Catholic Cardinals, Archbishops and Bishops They Must Tell Catholics Immigration Reform is a 'Manifestation of Our Living the Gospels'"

Here comes the out-in-the-open joining of Church and State,and this is only the beginning.People who think they don't like "Religion" now are really going to hate it when it's dictated by Rome!

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join