It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

The Mexicans want to come here for liberty and freedom and will be just as exploited and as enslaved as we have been,if not more so. They are just pawns for the elite to move around to use for their benefit. I don't approve of them breaking the law,and the crime they have brought with them is horrendous,but aside from that,I feel sorry for them for being duped into believing they will be Free coming here. It's like the saying goes,"Out of the frying pan,into the fire".

They aren't really coming here for freedom though, but for additional economic opportunity.

Menial labor jobs are more scarce in Mexico than they are here and pay far less.

I lived in Los Angeles a number of years and most of the illegals didn't plan on staying here, they didn't want too, most of them were either sending money back to people in Mexico to support them, or saving up money to go back to Mexico to open their own businesses.

I saw guys who saved 30,000.00, 40,000.00 even 50,000.00 washing dishes in a restaurant 6 days a week, sharing a one room apartment with 3 other couples, and eating rice and beans when they couldn't eat for free at the restaurant because they were off work, and wear the same t-shirt and jeans day in and day out.

Then they would go back and open up their own little restaurant in Mexico.

Where most of the crime comes into play (not all but most) is from second and third generation families that did put down roots, and the kids that were raised here, didn't have and don't always have the same work ethic. Like most inner city youths, they shy away from menial entry level jobs for less than a living wage, to turn to selling drugs, prostitution, gambling and robbery and burglary instead to make fast cash.

A lot of them who are coming in will carry marijuana for the coyotes as one time smugglers to offset the fee or as part of the fee that the coyotes (smugglers) charge to get them safely across the border. However once they are over the border they just hand the marijuana over to the smuggling cartel's ring leaders on this side of the border, and then they are on their own to go find work, and out.

Most of them are in fact honest, hard working, family oriented people looking for legitimate and honest economic opportunity.

Where it hurts as a whole is it creates an artificially low priced labor pool that holds down wages, which hurts everyone else, and it places an additional burden on our tax payers paid infrastructure, schools, hospitals etc.

This is exactly what happened within the classic Roman Empire, as the Patricians gained more land and more business, just like our corporations, they used cheap slave labor, instead of hiring Roman citizens and paying them a living wage, that drove up unemployment and placed a greater burden on the state to feed and entertain the unemployed, so a few patricians could make the bulk of the wealth to be had.

The citizens who were lucky enough to have jobs and good jobs were taxed to pay for it all, the patricians paid little or next to nothing in taxes, and reaped all the rewards, just like our corporations do.

The corporations know in fact how this will turn out, because history has already demonstrated how it will turn out.

Therefore this is what the Government and the corporations want, and it sure did not start with Obama, it began at the end of the Civil War, with piviotal moments in 1911 with the Federal Reserve Act, the 1930's with the New Deal, Nixon taking us off the Gold Standard in 1972, and then the slow but steady export of manufacturing overseas that frankly has Bush written all over it, since he was Ambassador to China when Nixon reestablished relations with China, and his Son, oversaw the biggest chunk of exporting of manufacturing to China.

Obama might represent the final nail in the coffin, but the truth is they built the coffin during the Civil War and have been adding one nail in it slowly over time since.

We still though can get a handle on the situation and turn it around, but every day that passes just makes it that much more of an uphill climb.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

By studying "the enemy",I have learned much. Always Know Your Enemy.(Rule #1!) For instance,when I first began to look into these things,I understood that there was a "body of Christ" and a "body of evil"...which led me to become interested in history, and politics,especially! I think what God wants most of us,aside from loving Him and loving others as ourselves,is to believe in John 3:16.

This is all well and good but we are still looking to Calvin and Luther who are telling us what is being said here. Another interesting thing to ponder is that there are just as many Muslim leaders who have dissected their own texts and observed that Christians were their 'Antichrist'.

So we are still inside of a divide and conquer strategy with your lines of thinking. Remember also that Luther used a Biblical passage to enforce the crushing of a peasant revolt. The divine right of kings was utilized to crush those peasants.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Okay,the "freedom" to make money.

As you said,"This is exactly what happened within the classic Roman Empire, as the Patricians gained more land and more business, just like our corporations, they used cheap slave labor, instead of hiring Roman citizens and paying them a living wage, that drove up unemployment and placed a greater burden on the state to feed and entertain the unemployed, so a few patricians could make the bulk of the wealth to be had."...

History repeating itself,as planned all along. TPTB know how to bring a country to it's knees.
Behind the scenes,the North American Union appears to already be in effect. Especially when Obama implemented the Regional Government,that began with Nixon,too.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

This is all well and good but we are still looking to Calvin and Luther who are telling us what is being said here. Another interesting thing to ponder is that there are just as many Muslim leaders who have dissected their own texts and observed that Christians were their 'Antichrist'.

So we are still inside of a divide and conquer strategy with your lines of thinking. Remember also that Luther used a Biblical passage to enforce the crushing of a peasant revolt. The divine right of kings was utilized to crush those peasants.

Well,we're all divided,that's a fact!

I'll cling to the gospel of Christ as I understand it and live accordingly. By all our reckoning,we will one day face judgement. I wish I had all the answers,but I don't. I admit,some things are just beyond my comprehension.

I,for one,have no intention of conquering anyone. If I can keep myself under control,then I'm doing pretty good!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Okay,the "freedom" to make money.

As you said,"This is exactly what happened within the classic Roman Empire, as the Patricians gained more land and more business, just like our corporations, they used cheap slave labor, instead of hiring Roman citizens and paying them a living wage, that drove up unemployment and placed a greater burden on the state to feed and entertain the unemployed, so a few patricians could make the bulk of the wealth to be had."...

History repeating itself,as planned all along. TPTB know how to bring a country to it's knees.
Behind the scenes,the North American Union appears to already be in effect. Especially when Obama implemented the Regional Government,that began with Nixon,too.

Not only do they seem to have it all down to a science, they seem to have down to a science getting the people to go along with it too. They literally task us to build our own gallows, tie our own noose, put it around our own neck, and then kick the stool out from under ourselves.

How do you think they manage to so mislead us again and again into doing the same thing?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Not only do they seem to have it all down to a science, they seem to have down to a science getting the people to go along with it too. They literally task us to build our own gallows, tie our own noose, put it around our own neck, and then kick the stool out from under ourselves.

How do you think they manage to so mislead us again and again into doing the same thing?

For one,"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it".

Two,making it appear to be in our best interests.

Three,telling us it is the moral thing to do.

Four,selling their ideas as "new and improved","liberating","enlightened","progressive"...

Five,..."or Else!"...?!

More?...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Rome seems to be at the center of all powerful organisation.

The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (often referred to as the International Criminal Court Statute or the Rome Statute) is the treaty that established the International Criminal Court (ICC). It was adopted at a diplomatic conference in Rome on 17 July 1998 and it entered into force on 1 July 2002

Where was the EU constitution signed? CAPITOLine HILL in ROME

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d007904130ec.jpg[/atsimg]

The Club of Rome is dedicated to what it terms as Systems Integration i.e. the Control Grid.

They have a five prong strategy to affect this.

1. International Development (transfer of wealth through things like Carbon Credits)
2. Social Transformation (politically correct indoctrination and the limiting of free speech)
3. Peace and Security (Cowering nations into submission through military threat and economic sanctions)
4. Environment and Resources (deciding who gets what, when and how, in exchange for what, when and how)
5. Globalization (one world government all systems integrated)

As you can see Rome is really not about religion, it’s about control, control of the world.

The Roman Empire has never stopped trying to conquer the world and create a one world government.

The Club of Rome full membership is so exclusive it makes the Bohemian Grove Club look like a bowling team in comparison.

This is all that needs to be said. Once again, very well done job. Shame more people will not understand or even begin to be able to comprehend this.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The way I see it, all roads will continue to lead to Rome until we collectively come together and realize that we are the masters of our own destiny. Their "Divide & Conquer" mentality is a very effective way to control the people and manipulate. Has been for ages. The world's population is learning and awakening to this and they know it. Their days are numbered and they fear what a truly collective population can do when it realizes that they are the majority and not the minority. I firmly believe that once we lift this veil and begin to further ourselves as a species and stop the limitations that the world's religions have placed on us, we will truly be free.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well,we're all divided,that's a fact! I'll cling to the gospel of Christ as I understand it and live accordingly. By all our reckoning,we will one day face judgement.

The thing I'm trying to get at here is that we are all divided by design. The Christians have different denominations inside of their religion to keep the keep them from uniting and becoming a force themselves. This too is by design.

The Muslims have denominations inside of their religion as well. The Shia and Sunni come to mind immediately but their are others as well. This is by design to keep them from becoming too powerful as a united force.

The Jews have denominations inside of their religion as well. This is to keep them from becoming a unified force too. Their is one thing that will unite an entire religion though.

That one thing is that another threat is present and needs to be taken care of. Something that threatens the religion as a whole. If it was something against the Christian faith, all Christians would unite and oppose this threat. If it was something against Muslims, all Muslims would unite and oppose this threat. If it was something against Judaism, all Jews would unite and oppose this force.

So what we have here, is a well thought out way to make whole populations exterminate each other while at the same time keeping them from being too big of a force on their own. I'm not sure if you can get your head around what I am saying here, but think about it.

That is what we have been discussing here. It is not about disavowing a faith or anything but looking at what has been going on for far too long. Is this all by design? I do believe so and I cannot believe that our God has done this to us but He may be showing us quite plainly now what has been happening.

Think about how subtly Bush would elude to end times rhetoric when he would speak publicly about the war on terror. Wasn't the serpant in the garden the most subtle of all the creatures? Think about what your reminded of when you see the state of the world and what is going on. It has all been prophesied hasn't it?

Our perception of God is being manipulated to meet their goals. Very subtly though. Very subtly we are being groomed to accept that it is God who is working this all together. That's the way I see it and I believe it deserves serious consideration.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Well,we're all divided,that's a fact! I'll cling to the gospel of Christ as I understand it and live accordingly. By all our reckoning,we will one day face judgement.

The thing I'm trying to get at here is that we are all divided by design.

So what we have here, is a well thought out way to make whole populations exterminate each other while at the same time keeping them from being too big of a force on their own. I'm not sure if you can get your head around what I am saying here, but think about it.

That is what we have been discussing here. It is not about disavowing a faith or anything but looking at what has been going on for far too long. Is this all by design? I do believe so and I cannot believe that our God has done this to us but He may be showing us quite plainly now what has been happening.

I have to believe that it all does come down to faith and personal accountability. Sure,there are forces at work,manipulating people "by design",for both good and evil. It's always been that way,hasn't it?

Looking at "the bigger picture" is all fine and good,but what do you propose to do about it? What can anyone do about it other than live by their perceptions and convictions?

I was thinking of this scripture in response to your post.

Matthew 10:34: “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.” Did Jesus come to Earth to bring peace—or turmoil? (The "sword" means the "truth",by the way,not a literal sword.)

In the context of Matthew 10:34, Jesus was explaining to His disciples that the Gospel, in some cases, would cause division. A son would believe in Jesus, but his father might not. A mother would believe, but her daughter might refuse even to hear the Gospel. In Matthew 10:37-38, Jesus presented a hard truth: “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.” Richard Lenski offered insight into the implications of the “turmoil” brought by Christ:

The idea is this: if Christ had not come, the earth would have gone on undisturbed in its sin and its guilt until the day of its doom. Now Christ came to take away that sin and that guilt. At once war resulted, for in their perversion men clung to their sin, fought Christ and the gospel, and thus produced two hostile camps. Christ foresaw this effect and willed it. Emphatically He declared that He came to throw a sword on the earth. Better the war and the division, saving as many as possible, than to let all perish in their sin (1943, p. 415).

Many react with hostility to the Gospel. This is not because Christ’s teaching promotes hostility (see Matthew 5:44; 7:12; John 13:14; 13:35), but because Jesus’ teachings are highly controversial. In Matthew 10:34, Jesus did not mean to suggest that His purpose was to bring hostility or turmoil, but that hostility would, in some cases, be an effect of His teaching (Barnes, 1949, p. 115). It always will be the case that some people will respond negatively to Christ’s teachings, for some always will prefer spiritual darkness to the light of Jesus (John 3:19). Christ, Who came to Earth to bring both peace and turmoil, never contradicted Himself.

www.apologeticspress.org...

So,while His gospel is a gospel of peace for believers,it is also a message that will cause division,because not all choose to follow certain beliefs. And because of man's sinful nature,and the influence of "the adversary",there will continue to be hardships.

Does this make sense to you? It does to me.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So let's say we skip the Census. Update our Driver's License and Voter's Registration by also reserving our rights via UCC 1-308. Are we closer to freedom? By reserving our rights via UCC 1-308 are we binding ourselves under the umbrella of common law jurisdiction?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4111
So let's say we skip the Census. Update our Driver's License and Voter's Registration by also reserving our rights via UCC 1-308. Are we closer to freedom? By reserving our rights via UCC 1-308 are we binding ourselves under the umbrella of common law jurisdiction?

Well, they say you have to crawl before you can walk, and walk befor you can run, so moving forward to a fairer system of Common Law is a big first step up and out and away from total bondage to the State that most people live in.

Going for proclaiming your own divinity! Now that's the ultimate challenge, yet it's one that few people would ever have the nerve or presence of mind to make in a court of law.

Your Honor, please explain to me the Divine Right of Kings, why this court can't prosecute and has no jurisdiction over sovereign beings, no matter what they do, and why exactly is it required for you, to take an oath of office while swearing on the Holy Roman Bible, and why is my testimony only admissable to the Court when I similiarly have to swear an oath on the Bible.

Your honor wouldn't that last little part, in essence be me giving up my own divine rights and ceding them to the Court and Rome that wrote the Holy Roman Bible?

Yes I would love to see someone ask a judge those questions!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
One more thing! I think this country was on life support, but the death certificate was signed Nov 22 1963. I wasn't even alive but I was always fascinated by how JFK murdered. To later find out many of the shady circumstances floored me. I was 8 years old in 1980 and learned more about it and never believed one word of the supposed Warren Report. The fact that the American people didn't demand answers and justice is deplorable.

The truth is Rome has us so divided that no matter what happens half the country would automatically become Hegel's antithesis. Can you imagine JFK being killed and half the country would automatically say probably deserved it. America truly died on that day.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
proto,

I would love to hear someone say that in a court of law! There's nothing noble or righteous about the Courts! Truly a pit of vipers if they ever existed. The fact that they can truly make you swear on God's sacred word in such an evil and currupt system as Admiralty Jursdication and law is beyond me.

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME indeed!!

Thanks Brother for this powerful thread!!!

May the real "god" or creator bless you! Not his Roman strawman "VICAR".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

One more thing! I think this country was on life support, but the death certificate was signed Nov 22 1963. I wasn't even alive but I was always fascinated by how JFK murdered. To later find out many of the shady circumstances floored me. I was 8 years old in 1980 and learned more about it and never believed one word of the supposed Warren Report. The fact that the American people didn't demand answers and justice is deplorable.

The truth is Rome has us so divided that no matter what happens half the country would automatically become Hegel's antithesis. Can you imagine JFK being killed and half the country would automatically say probably deserved it. America truly died on that day.

The truth is most people would rather follow than lead, and they look to their leaders for direction.

This of course gives their leaders great power to lead them astray.

Our culture has sadly decayed into collectives where the average individual is always looking for a voice in a leader or a celebrity who they feel represents their own values and how they feel.

Sadly most people don't quite understand that people in the public spot light as leaders, politically, or of industry, or of entertainment, carefully cultivate a public image meant to attract as many people to their individual cult of personality, yet privately they are more often than not, very different in their outlooks, perspectives, goals, and motivations and actions, than that public image they cultivated to entice people of a certain mind set, looking for a 'true' leader to represent them.

So the moral of the story, is, that until people stop being afraid and insecure when it comes to speaking for them selves, standing on their own code and platform, and learn to take full responsibility for themselves, they will end up placing their faith and allegiance into despots, tyrants, criminals and psychopants.

To change the world, you must of course, first change your self!

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

proto,

I would love to hear someone say that in a court of law! There's nothing noble or righteous about the Courts! Truly a pit of vipers if they ever existed. The fact that they can truly make you swear on God's sacred word in such an evil and currupt system as Admiralty Jursdication and law is beyond me.

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME indeed!!

Thanks Brother for this powerful thread!!!

May the real "god" or creator bless you! Not his Roman strawman "VICAR".

You are welcome my friend. That is in fact what they are tricking you into doing, giving up your own divinity, and ceding it to them and to Rome, which runs the system for it's own profit, by enslaving us all to it's various institutions, and practices, that are all designed for it's profit, and control.

Having the presence of mind to go into such situations and start asking tough, probing but thoughtful questions, and insisting on full and complete answers to them, is what takes control away from them, and gives it to you.

In fact if you are a divine human being, why would you submit to their process and questions? You wouldn't, you take control and take charge, and start questioning them through your own process.

Who should be the Master, and who should be the slave?

Who should serve who? Do we want a government who serves us, or do we exist to serve the government, and while Kennedy had some interesting ideas, let us not forget his own immortal words to Rome's glory "Ask not what your country can do for you, as what you can do for your country!"

In fact many of the social programs that Obama is now tweaking and others have over the last 40 plus years as well such as Voluntary Mandatory Community Service, started out during the Kennedy Administration.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I had an interesting thought from reading this thread that could be right or completely wrong, but it was interesting either way. To my knowledge, the Georgia Guidestones built on 3/22 were built anonymously with the name "R.C. Christian".

Could it really be as simple as R.C. Christian stands for Roman Catholic Christian?

I totally spazzed out but worth it haha.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Looking at "the bigger picture" is all fine and good,but what do you propose to do about it? What can anyone do about it other than live by their perceptions and convictions?

According to the scriptures we have access to the throne room of God through Jesus don't we? It doesn't take a Pope or a preacher to lead me in prayer to get there either. I am told to go boldly and make my requests known to the Lord.

So take those very same perceptions and convictions that you have been given and put them on hold. Strip away any prejudices or anger or ill feelings that you have against those who you believe do not have it right and realize that we are all just human beings who need real answers and we may have been misled through the way our perception has been molded.

The three major faiths all came from the same place so realize that they too need answers and with a pure heart, ask. Ask if the divisions have really come from Him. Ask if that is the way He wanted it and meant it to be. Ask if it can be overcome and how. Realize that what has been going on is far from what God would have us do. Realize that we may just not know what we are doing and we need His help.

What do I propose to do about it? I am in fact doing that right now by shedding light on this topic through a widely read site that reaches far beyond my borders. I am telling others about a possible conspiracy that has enslaved us for far too long and in the end would have us kill each other. You know what you have been told. You have been told that God's words will come to pass. What God has said will happen.

So before I consign myself to this fate of extermination, I want to ask Him. Could what was written be a warning? Could it be that He wanted us to figure this out before it comes down to a blood bath? Beyond this I want to ask our elected officials if the American peoples good will is actually being implemented in our foreign policy? Are they doing things behind our backs and making it appear as though it was the American peoples will?

Like funding CIA operations inside Iran to destabilize the regime and terrorize the citizens? Did you agree to use your tax dollars for this? Or would you have agreed that freshwater and food resource technology would have been a better bet? Is there a corporation that is called Unocal determined to build pipelines through Afghanistan and is that the real reason we are there? For the corporations?

Is there a reason that we ended up on Iran's borders and started hearing about a rogue nuclear program all of a sudden? Was God making all of these moves to bring us to His closing chapter? Or was it something else? Yeah, I got work to do I know.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by jackflap]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
I had an interesting thought from reading this thread that could be right or completely wrong, but it was interesting either way. To my knowledge, the Georgia Guidestones built on 3/22 were built anonymously with the name "R.C. Christian".

Could it really be as simple as R.C. Christian stands for Roman Catholic Christian?

I totally spazzed out but worth it haha.

It certainly is a mystery who build the Georgia Guide Stones, but the 3/22 date leads to the Skull and Bones, which leads to Bavaria, which leads to the Holy Roman Empire, which leads to Rome.

Why that particular site was selected to erect them is also an intriquing mystery.

Clearly someone put a great deal of thought and effort and money into creating them, and placing them.

We would be lucky if it were simply someone's idea of a bad joke.

Though as everything around us appears too, all roads lead to Rome.

Thanks for posting a very interesting and important question.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join