It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Food for thought.

The month July was named after Julius Caesar, since he was born in July but it was know as Quintilius (5th month) back then.

Does anyone find it odd that in most countries, including the U.S and Australia, the financial year begins on the 1st of July? What's the official reason for this? If it is symbolic, then symbolic of what? If it just the best time for market regulation, then apologies, just something that's intrigued me for a while.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

The fact that corporations are international in nature, and that they are incorporated says a lot. Here in the United States, whey you incorporate, as a business, you are incorporating into the government. A Federal Tax Payer Identification Number (FEI) is issued; you are required to not just withhold Federal Income Taxes of your Employees but Social Security and Medicare as well, plus any court ordered garnishments of the individual employee like Internal Revenue Past Due Amounts Owed, and Child Support Past Due and Owed. Here in the United States, most Court Ordered Child Support Settlements require the one Spouse to pay that amount to the State, and the State then issues a check to the Spouse that has custody of the children. All of the above are facilitated by the Corporations. The Corporations act as quasi-pseudo Government bodies in this regard.

The business that incorporate are in fact incorporating with the States, the States are incorporated into the Federal Government, but the Federal Government is incorporated too, so what is it incorporated into? Obviously it has to be an even larger, International Body of some kind that it is incorporated too.

Yes, in my humble opinion, the fact that the Corporate Year begins in July (though you can voluntarily elect to select a different day here in the United States examples are the anniversary of the business incorporation or January 1st) gives us a strong indicator of what that larger body is, that the National Governments are incorporating into, since July is the birth month of Caesar.

It also gives either an indication that Caesar was so revered by Rome that they selected his tenure as being the most important and critical to Rome, or as I contend, much of the system, was actually planned out, in strategy by Caesar and that since, they have been carefully following that plan.

This is yet another powerful circumstantial piece of evidence, that when you start adding that to the seemingly endless list of other circumstantial bits that tie back to Rome, make it very hard to deny it’s not all a Roman system, from one end of the Globe to the other.

Incorporate means into the body, so if Nations are incorporated and we know in fact that almost all of them are, then they had to incorporate into a larger body than just the nation.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am starting to think:

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL!

Maybe I should take a break

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Ah my friend Jackflap, music offers us many clues as to our predicament in part because musicians have a lot of idle time on their hands to contemplate things and reflect, and in part because the successful ones have both the cash and celebrity to open a lot of doors into rarified atmospheres and gain access to influential movers and shakers. So in them you often see people who have a true bottom to top perspective, from the plebian masses who make up the bulk of their fans, to the Elitists who too enjoy their talent but also look for ways to capitalize and profit off that celebrity through various sponsoring partnerships with them.

Everyone loves celebrities Illuminists and Plebes and Slaves alike.

Yet there is a school of thought amongst many that the rules of freewill require the Elites to actually tell the truth of what’s going on, somehow, someway, someplace so people can make up their minds as to whether or not they choose freely to go along with the system or to buck the system, and many contend that the place the Elites share the truth is in environments where it might not be so easily recognized as the truth, in music, TV, Movies, cartoons, art, and art in the form of statues, inscriptions, murals, motifs, and reliefs.

Because the truth is a lot less inviting than the fiction, and they prefer we accept the fiction as truth, they put the fiction out there through things aimed at making them seem factual, the News Shows, the Newspapers, the History Books and Encyclopedias, and then put the truth out in venues and mediums where it seems fictional.

So keeping with my hopeful stance that we might all yet still come to realize and come to terms with what is actually going on, here is a hopeful tune that captures the moment and offers some promise of hope, for those that have eyes to see, ears to hear, and tongues to speak.

Note though how the swan, one of the three creatures associated with Apollo is featured predominantly at the beginning and the end of the video, from the circa 1978 production, of the 1976 release of Farewell to Kings by Rush.

Scheming demons dressed in kingly guise
Beating down the multitudes and scoffing at the wise

[edit on 7/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I am starting to think:

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL!

Maybe I should take a break

Well the truth is we live in a world of Polar Opposites based on the concept of Heaven and Hell.

So if we are not in Heaven, which I think it is safe to assume that we are not, then we therefore must be in Hell!

Now, here is the great Grecian Tragedy where Religion is concerned in the form of Judaism, Christianity and Islam and that is the belief that Heaven can not exist on earth, and cannot be attained on earth.

So if you can’t have Heaven on earth, because of this peculiar thinking, then what can you have on earth?

That only leaves Hell!

The good news is we have invented Air-Conditioning, so that’s a start!

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"Well the truth is we live in a world of Polar Opposites based on the concept of Heaven and Hell.

So if we are not in Heaven, which I think it is safe to assume that we are not, then we therefore must be in Hell!"

Hi ProtoplasmicTraveler. I couldn't agree more with this thought, I have thought this for quite a while now.

Your mother of all threads inspired me finally to become a member, thank you.

Your thread IMO is spot on. A great macro look at the world and how it became such. You made me feel as if I was watching a history of the world from above. I like to suggest to friends when they tell me all is ok on earth, that they should try pretending they are on a mission from another planet sent to earth to observe and report back what their opinion is of earth. The method I suggest is to visualize they are above earth looking down. I do this frequently and it is not a pretty picture. In fact, hellish!

Thanks for the wonderful thread and the inspiration to join ATS!

[edit on 5/8/10 by Ptah-Hotep]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptah-Hotep

Welcome to ATS Ptah-Hotep, I am so glad to hear you have decided to join the site.

The truth is we all don't often do a good job at viewing our earth and societies objectively and honestly and it shows.

We do some crazy things. Yet have even crazier ways to explain to them as being perfectly normal.

Maybe that's why if beings from other planets are on earth they hide their presence.

After all if you sleep with humans, your bound to get shot, stabbed, taxed, enslaved, shipped off to war, badly fed, poorly housed, and STDs!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

One thing I find very peculiar serbsta is this Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and the fact that the company that owns the well is British Petroleum.

Why exactly have we as a government here in the United States allowed a foreign owned corporation to drill for oil within teritorial waters we long ago claimed were strategic to us, and only opened for drilling to reduce our dependence on foreign oil here in the United States. Does the United States not consider British owned and run corporations to be foreign?

Some more food for thought!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thanks ProtoplasmicTraveler!
That thought of maybe why we don't have pure proof of visitation is like you say, why would an itelligent race want to be exposed here. Better yet, they are very aware of what has been done here and just stay away! I would.

I caught onto this Rome business with the re-writing of the Bible. Where is the feminine?I soon as I had that thought I smelled conspiracy. Researched further back in history and realized the Bible, a good bit, is nothing more than a copy and paste of previous cultures stories but twisted to fit a power hungry paternalistic world view, IMHO.

Peace to you

by the way, love your username. Have had thoughts that the next step after death, one becomes plasma (energy) being and free to travel! Seems you are ready...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The truth is we have created a very dangerous environment on this planet and maintain it as such.

Even superior technology won’t save you from a well aimed rock or club. Let along a knife, gun, bomb or missile!

Rome was a Patriarchal society, as opposed to a Matriarchal society, and that prejudice does show in how the Bible was written, and amongst other things in my humble opinion, displays that it was written with politics in mind, rather than spirituality.

I am not ready to go, nor will I likely ever be, I don’t know if you know this or not, but this planet has Pizza and Strip Clubs!

Pizza and Strip Clubs! They are going to have to drag me out of here!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The truth is we have created a very dangerous environment on this planet and maintain it as such.

Even superior technology won’t save you from a well aimed rock or club. Let along a knife, gun, bomb or missile!

Rome was a Patriarchal society, as opposed to a Matriarchal society, and that prejudice does show in how the Bible was written, and amongst other things in my humble opinion, displays that it was written with politics in mind, rather than spirituality.

I totally agree, politics is power in a way, at least for those that rule the political elites. And at the same time deprives one of spiritual self-awareness, the purpose of this plot, to keep the masses unaware of their true selves.

Too funny about pizza and strip-clubs

I hope you didn't think I was implying you wanted to die, but am curious to how you decided on your username?

Hopefully I didn't offend you then with my thought on your username

Peace to you
e

I am not ready to go, nor will I likely ever be, I don’t know if you know this or not, but this planet has Pizza and Strip Clubs!

Pizza and Strip Clubs! They are going to have to drag me out of here!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I decided on my user name from a 1983 Circa Newsweek Article, where a writer described the human race as "we are all but lumps of protoplasm floating in an endless sea of light and darkness"

Which on a core level is true. The universe is an endless sea of light and darkness, and we are all floating through it, on this planet we call Earth.

No, I sure didn't take offense at the questions, but how could I leave in good faith, knowing that so much work here needs to be done, to make our world a better, safer and more prosperous one, for those I would be leaving behind?

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Hi Wide-Eyes and welcome to Hell! Keep your selt belts fastened at all times for we are in for a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thanks for your answers to my questions on your name. I was assuming and we all know what that means... Great name IMO

Guess I'm getting a little off topic sorry, thanks for your patience.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You are welcome my friend, I am here to answer everyone's questions as best as I can. I just can't change my answers to please everyone!

There is a lot of information in the Thread and the Original Post to consider, and that tends to lead to all kinds of questions.

Hopefully people won't loose sight along the way, of just how massive, long running, and truly important this conspiracy is.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hopefully your thread will open many more minds to the noose that has been around our planet and begin to loosen it.

It has been quite the conspiracy going on for far too long, but I feel the noose is slipping from the traitors of humanity. One can hope... I feel in my heart that soon though it may be cut free and humanity can begin to realize we really can make Heaven on earth. Is not that our true purpose?

Peace to you

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Currently our true purpose seems to be to mine and drill and harvest in a planetary wide mining and drilling and harvesting operation, and to assist the stake holders and Masters in hording and using the natural bounty of the earth for their own leverage and power.

Everything, almost everyone does, is in support logistically of maintaining this process of extracting, reaping and hording.

As to what humanity’s true purpose is, that would be up to humanity to decide, should it ever wish to look at things in ways that are not merely aimed at supporting and validating, violent illusions and fantasies that embrace wanton death and destruction, deprivation, and humiliation, and degradation.

Time tells all. Getting people to focus on the bigger picture and issues, versus the struggle for sustenance that such a system breeds and creates is problematic to say the least.

Personally I see the strangle hold on the people, growing tighter by the day, and more detrimental to them, but I remain hopeful, that if enough people can separate themselves from the dogmas, fantasies, and illusions, and cast of the labels and categories and allegiances that are prerequisite to them, that we might yet turn the tide.

Time is running out to do this, as the electronic control grid rapidly nears completion.

Hopefully people will not wait until the 11th hour, to panic and in so doing simply cause the chaos that becomes the justification to lock the electronic control grid down, but will intelligently and systematically confront these problems and challenges, with the same methodical dedication, and focus that was used to visit them on the people in the first place.

Time tells all.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Edge and Jack,

I'm going to insert or assert my take on this here if you don't mind. Yes, there is the traditional spiritual view of the Bible and the moral teachings. I understand all of that, I was a practicing Catholic for 50+ years. I have come around to a somewhat different view. Not that I don't revere and abide by the universal morality in the various thoughts. I still live what anyone would describe as a "Christian" life.

I now subscribe to the thinking that the snippets of morality, the gems that were polished by tens of thousands of years of striving to live in harmony, in equity, were hijacked by the Romans. These gems are strewn throughout the Bible and mesmerize us with their precise placement when we stumble upon them. I think they were put there by devious men and others believe they were placed there by men in touch with God at the behest of God.

For instance, the 10 Commandments. Seem on the surface reasonable rules to live by. I by and large continue to live by them. My new take is that they were hijacked. Moses, saw that the natives had grown restless and all hell was breaking loose. His words had lost their impact. Who would the people listen to now? And so he ducks out of sight and goes away for how long? 40 days? That seems long enough for a stone mason to carve some tablets. That also seems a bit of a stretch for the Creator to do the same. And so Mo comes back with the rules and this time instead of saying "this is what I say to you" he brings out his rocky rule book and says "this is what God says to you". And when you read the original versions with all of the crazy addendums left in, you start to realize these were rules for this particular tribe with its' peculiar history and not the ideal rules for everyone on the planet.

And these rules were for controlling Hebrews dealing with other Hebrews. As for dealing outside the tribe, not so much. But the Romans latched on to these as fine tools for enslavement. These rules if taken out of context would no longer be viewed as valid only within one tribe. And so Roman non-believers could kill if they felt like it and yet you as a Christian were shackled by the old Hebraic rules. They took away your, our, everyone's defenses. Made defenseless with words. We now had no road to justice in this life. TPTB knew this was the only life that mattered and we were left with hope for a next unprovable life. A life there never was or will be material evidence of. And so ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’ Because if you did you would also know what they know. You might rise up and defend your life. Without the massive jumble of hijacked myths and universal truths that is the Holy Bible, a few lowly s'bags would not and could not rule over the earth. The devil is truly in the details and that is what the Bible is chock full of, details.

There is no devil and there is no god there are just tough decisions or indecisions we all have to live and die with. Just my not so spiritual take.

As far as "Satanism" goes, these ceremonies that the Bohemian Grove d'bags go through and so on? That's just them acknowledging to each other that they don't believe in a god. They are not encumbered. Anyone showing hesitation during their horrible rituals I'm certain is shown the door from this life. Every one of those secret societies eventually asks the members to prove their unbelief. They don't believe in the devil either. They're just dancing on our graves as a show of their knowledge and our folly. They see the world for what it is, they don't believe in fairies. They just believe in themselves and that's how they get over on the world. The world does not believe in itself.

We've always been on the knife edge where good people have to make tough decisions for freedom. For over two thousand years good people have been prevented from making the right decisions by the Holy Bible among many Roman tools. How many faithful practicing Christians have gone to war and killed against the Biblical code on orders from Rome but yet would never raise a hand to a Roman? It's brilliant, you have to admit.

Just my opinion. No offense intended.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in my masquerade I combed my hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade. I was open to pain and crossed by the rain and I walked on a crooked crutch. I strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with my soul untouched. I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," I stood up Ooh... growin' up

www.lyricsdepot.com...

Nice take on things Hemisphere. It truly is such an enormous theory and everywhere you turn for answers the theory seems to be validated. So we have to look at it objectively and seriously. You see they have us trapped in our own minds. We find ourselves going off on wild tangents to explain their control methods and reasons. In all actuality, if we just look at what is being done by mortal men under the guise of all that is good, we see it and we see it plainly.

It's scary to see it that way for the faithful. That means there is no sovereign God guiding our paths and very clever and evil people have been doing that for us. It is staggering. To think that those times in our lives where we knew God was setting up circumstances and opening doors for us that it may have been our own doing all along. When we follow the path of goodness and charity things seem to go well and we believe this is because God knows our hearts and it is His will to give us the desires of our heart.

We cannot serve two masters. Mammon is explained as being something that is a master of people. To serve it is to serve your own greed and material wealth. To serve God is to serve others and have no care about the worldly pleasures of the system that is Mammon. Yet we are bombarded with media that is designed to make us feel inadequate with our status or wealth. We are led to believe that it is normal behavior to have a certain telephone or eat certain things at certain places and drive a particular automobile. We are left feeling less than adequate and certainly not normal.

So some will buy there way to normalcy because they have been told that they are different or something less if they do not. They feel as though they just don't fit in. So they will contort their true self into serving Mammon and some will even embrace it entirely because Mammon must be served in their minds. They'll fit in now and be a part of the system that does what it is told when it is told. They'll believe exactly what Mammon tells them to believe of world affairs and themselves. There existence will be shaped by Mammon and it will serve him.

The faithful are to look toward God and see what He is saying to do. God tells us that we are to seek Him and forget the system of Mammon. He tells us not to worry at all because worrying will not add one second to your life. He tells us that His way is easy. We are actually told that we should not break a sweat when serving Him. He goes on tell us that His burden is light and his yoke is easy and that all our cares and burdens should be shouldered by Him.

So as I'm still going through this massive conspiracy these are the things that I have been coming across. There is a distinction made by God regarding the system and Himself. I'm only at the very beginning mind you. So I have much more to uncover. The Springsteen lyrics just fit in this post. I love Springsteen, especially the older stuff. I would've done a video but I just posted a video before. So let me continue on in my search and I will be adding more.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ptah-Hotep
I like to suggest to friends when they tell me all is ok on earth, that they should try pretending they are on a mission from another planet sent to earth to observe and report back what their opinion is of earth. The method I suggest is to visualize they are above earth looking down. I do this frequently and it is not a pretty picture. In fact, hellish!

I do the same. I call it "Standing On The Moon"

Carl Sagan's video "Pale Blue Dot" is one of my all time favorites: www.youtube.com...

---------------------------------

I also use a method I call "Elevator". I think there are many levels of existence. Each one "real" from the "floor" it plays out on. Like - physical earth is real if that's your current existence - even if you believe everything is energy thought created.

Its very important that one's consciousness "takes on" the very real existence and the realities of "All Roads Lead to Rome".

How does one open the eyes and minds of those so entrenched in the fantasy land of Dogma?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join