It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You know what I think is destroying, depleting, weakening our psychic/spiritual senses ? Internet. Computers

I used to think that was the case but no longer, when I finally turn off my PC I am able to tune out everything around me and tune into my natural intuitive and psychic abilities, I learned to do that when my children were young, if they were noisy I could tune it out. It also helps that I have been seriously meditating for over 25 years.

Some of us here are natural born researchers who started asking questions from the very beginning, using this thread as an example, I tend to click on links to find out more and before I know it hours have passed, it may be that we are spending way to much time on line and not allocating enough time for other things. I am not assuming anything but think that Proto is the same way, how else are we going to learn who we truly are.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Following on from that, I can see now, why and how it all happens

We want things to be 'nice' ... to be calm and safe and peaceful and orderly and uniform We can't stand the tension. In the same way a jellyfish (which is comprised of millions of tiny organisms) would become very agitated if a section of its organisms built an inside out tentacle. It's the reason we grind our teeth in our sleep, apparently --- it's the attempt to create the perfect fit

So we blame each other. We believe that if we can just sort it out and stop this person or group from doing as they do, that we'll put things to rights. That's our driving motivation .. trying to put things to rights and achieve harmony

That's why we oppose this or that person or group. We feel if we can explain things to them, or alter their view, then we'll all be in accord and everything will be 'right'

It's why we oppose each other in threads. It's not that we want to fight or argue, although we're prepared to accept that if it means it will end with us all being in accord. Except ALL sides have that same view, lol. I'm really laughing now ....

Unity is what we're unconsciously striving for. Unity. Perfect balance. No odd, sticky-out bits.

And this is what world leaders claim they're trying to achieve (and who knows, maybe they are ...) when they threaten each other and tell other nations to comply. When that doesn't work, nations fight each other in the attempt to completely remove the element they feel is impeding unity and 'rightness'

Gee, Heaven better not be the same or we'll go mad

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Which is why, in my opinion, that their need for something huge to go down and perpetuate the hate and lies has to be soon. Before everyone realizes that they have been tricked into killing each other. It has to be big with much loss of life.

That way they can point the finger and say, "Silly humans you got exactly what you wanted, didn't you, and just look at this place now. You need a strong leader to unite everyone to make sure that this doesn't happen again." The guilt will be indescribable. We will gladly follow whatever offers a solution to our putrid existence.

The US House of Representatives just passed HR 2194, the Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability and Divestment Act by a vote of 400 to 11. That is, only 11 individuals opposed it.

www. examiner.com

In it's simplest form the bill will give the President the power to do the following:

Directs the President to impose specified Iran Sanctions Act of 1996 (ISA) sanctions on a person that, with actual knowledge, sells or provides goods, services, technology, information, or provides support related to the production of refined petroleum products in Iran.

Prohibits support related to the production of refined petroleum products. We are going to shut their gasoline off. Which will lead to them to retaliate in like fashion and so on. Yes, I see the plan you speak of Proto. Did anyone here vote on this bill? Did anyone here say yes, let's make it very difficult for the Iranian people to live? Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

In fact, could it be that Jesus knew this and held Cathar-type beliefs himself -- and that the real message of his ministry was to warn us against immersing ourselves in the material world and its deceptive religions and god

That's what he told me
The God Jesus talks of exists within, and all around, but not in the material world. Many religious people are so out of touch with both reality and their own faith that it's painful to watch. Just saw a documentary about Monty Python and The Life of Brian the other day, and found it hilarious how the priests called it blasphemy, when they were actually mocking the blind followers who didn't understand what they were promoting.

Did the compilers of the Bible eliminate Jesus' warning about the god of this physical realm ? Would make sense if they did. They wouldn't want us to know or wake up.

That would seem like the obvious thing to do, wouldn't it? At least when you consider who was behind this compilation. I agree with PT that we should not get stuck only at the religious aspects, as he has said many times, that is but one part of the grand conspiracy.

I find it very disturbing how much of this information is right in front of us, yet we seem not to notice it. How the dead language of latin still is so important among the elite, how Apollo/Caesars crown is in the U.N. flag (and the E.U. flag), how the Bank of the Vatican controls the banking system of the world, and how Rome has been allowed to rewrite history. PT, you have done a truly amazing job on this thread, and especially the original post. I have started looking into your links after enjoying the op a couple of times, and it's a lot of information available out there.

I agree that Rome has fabricated the Bible, that seems obvious. Yes, it's all fabricated to seem like one book, about one God. It's a story of different gods, people and ages. Rome came, saw and conquered, and consumed everything on it's way. And Jesus was never the son of God, born of a Virgin. But the words of Jesus still have value today, and actually speaks against Rome and the Catholic church. But that doesn't mean Rome didn't fabricate the Bible. On the other hand, Rome fabricating the Bible doesn't mean there can't be something real to be found in some of the old text's if one could actually know what parts they added for convenience, and what they gathered from where.

PT: I terminated my bank account today, and told them I wasn't gonna support Rome's exploitation any more. The odd thing was that they seemed to understand, and didn't even try to convince me to stay. I will continue to try to do my part in exposing Rome, and keep trying to make a difference. Beats sitting on my ass

Thanks a lot, once again, for the great read. I will join the crowd asking for your book (write it!)!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

You are correct, I am naturally curious about everything, and have an almost insatiable desire to learn and understand things.

I always have and I imagine I always will. We really all are just the sum total of our life experiences, and the things we have learned. They are what defines us.

So the more you learn, and want to learn, the more you expand, and at a certain point, your ability and desire to learn is what defines you.

An ever evolving you.

At the point that you stop wanting to learn and trying to learn, you become an enclosed universe, and eventually will stagnate and then regress.

So much of what Rome has done through the ages, is to deliberately control what we can learn and to the extent we can learn things, and for what purpose and end, and in many ways that has collectively defined us.

Yet are capacity to grow and learn is so much greater, than what we are being purposefully taught and made to learn.

The key to evolution is that belief that no matter how much I know I want to learn something new every day, and if what I learn today, discounts or proves false what I learned yesterday or before, I won't longer define myself in those ways simply for ego, vanity or pride, or fear of being wrong or change.

We all have an endless capacity to learn, it all boils down to the individual wanting to or not, and making it contingent upon themselves to learn.

Thanks for another great and very insightful post my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They are immune from almost every law, and even when a disgruntled local broke into one of their school houses a few years back and killed the two oldest girls in it, who insisted if he had to kill anyone it be them first because they were the oldest, and then killed himself, the Amish community took every penny raised and donated for the girl's families who died, and gave it to the mother of the gunman and forgave her!

words fail

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNorthernLight

PT: I terminated my bank account today, and told them I wasn't gonna support Rome's exploitation any more. The odd thing was that they seemed to understand, and didn't even try to convince me to stay. I will continue to try to do my part in exposing Rome, and keep trying to make a difference. Beats sitting on my ass

Thanks a lot, once again, for the great read. I will join the crowd asking for your book (write it!)!

Outstanding and congradulations on making the first step to freeing yourself from that system that does nothing but benefit them.

Imagine a world where we all kept our own currencies and bartered and traded without them as a conduit, or being able to enslave us to debt!

They control us through real means, that really are meant to control us in my humble opinion.

Thanks for getting it, and doing something.

You are making the world a better place, in my humble opinion by doing something that can!

Together we all really can bring down the empire.

I will call my book, ...????

The little red engine who thinks he could!

Thanks for posting my friend, and congradulations!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I enjoyed your post

If this material world is the trap we're stuck in, wouldn't we be wise to detach from it and all concerns about it ? What's the saying: ' Where attention goes, energy flows ' ? Hope someone knows the correct way to phrase it ... 5 a.m. again here and brains actually asleep

If we keep giving attention to conspiracies and all the rest ... we're investing our energy in them, thus feeding them

So even in that, we're tricked and entrap ourselves even deeper

Shouldn't we instead detach and starve it ?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

They are immune from almost every law, and even when a disgruntled local broke into one of their school houses a few years back and killed the two oldest girls in it, who insisted if he had to kill anyone it be them first because they were the oldest, and then killed himself, the Amish community took every penny raised and donated for the girl's families who died, and gave it to the mother of the gunman and forgave her!

Don't laugh, but I actually get tears in my eyes writing about such things!

Words do fail!

words fail

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

However, I'm convinced that as regards myself at least, computers/internet seriously deplete psychic activity

I did not intend to reply to this thread but just have to comment on this with a thumbs up
You are not alone in noticing.

Just to comment on topic of the OP: As Phillip K. Dick once said:

The Empire never ended

Me too. I'm empathic to energy and never realized how much I was affected by everything (including other people and their thoughts) until I moved to the middle of the desert on 2 acres.

Of course - my hubby is a computer tech and has a work room in one of the bedrooms. Big Help! I did make him put a solid core door on the room - - and I've made a personal room for myself with only a salt light and a CD player.

However - how do we connect without the internet? I've often felt we have been placed in obscurity for our own protection. It is very difficult to meet others of same level of understanding. I don't think we are supposed to congregate physically in groups. That would make us easy targets. I've tried to join some metaphysical type groups - - - but my guides throw up their hands waving red flags frantically. Besides not wanting me to "group" - - they also are adamant about false prophets.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Don't know what to say or suggest, sorry

Seems as if you've been doing well so far on your own, with moving away from cities and crowds, etc.

If you trust your 'advisors' and their warnings not to seek answers within groups, then either you're intended to find ways of enlightement using your own inner resources .... or the right mentors or groups haven't entered your life just yet

So for now, just continuing as you have is right for you

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Interesting stuff here. I haven't commented because, like you Proto, I was getting frustrated with the imaginary beings crowd. It drives me nuts that you posted a real, physical, evidentual conspiracy and people want to derail it by focusing on minor details and unicorns.

Interesting point on the Sumerians by the way. True that the were absorbed by Rome and along with all other civilizations that met a similar fate are rendered moot.

I was thinking of trinities and it popped into my head (being an accountant by profession) that we measure our financials (as do most major companies) in quarters. That's three months four times a year. Additionally the statute of limitation for an IRS audit on takes is three years. Years are 365 days long for three years in a row, with the fourth being 366 days. The wiccans believe in the rule of three. The Catholics have the holy trinity. The illuminati used a triangle (three sides, three points). We are supposed to eat three times a day. We are supposed to base our diet off a food pyramid. There are three branches of military to cover the three combat zones (land, sea and air). There are three countries in NAFTA (Canada, US, Mexico). Everyone at work looks forward to three day weekends. There are three levels of felonies (A B C) in the law. My friends and I are always talking about having threesomes (an idea propogated in the media) as the epitome of sexual experiences (yes we're young lol). We get three breaks a day at work (two 10s and lunch). Most (actually almost all) major government organizations have 3 letter acronyms. With the exception of FEMA (which is the organization with the power to bring martial law on us giving it significance which explains why Rome would want to set it apart from the others). Even the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is the ATF, so it makes me wonder why would FEMA have four letters? While some of this may just be mere coincidences it does go to show the prevalence of the number three around us.

You make a good point with HAARP. I always thought there was something to that name. Now I understand what its for. I am going to try what you said. Is the signal just permeating the air all over? Or is there somewhere to get away from it?

I also found it interesting that someone mentioned having a feeling of dread. I have had the same feeling the last couple of nights as I was falling asleep. I got very specific images of people bursting through my window to arrest me, sneaking through my backyard, my house being swept away in some kind of blast wave and my house coming to pieces in an earthquake. Very detailed. I have never had that happen. I never picture things like that.

I was reading somewhere about China discovering anti-gravity in tests from an ancient civilization. Then I saw on the History Channel the other day an entire program about it. But they call it involvement from alien life. I disagree. I believe there was, at one time a more advanced civilization that was destroyed by natural disasters or possibly they destoryed themselves. I do not believe aliens had or have any part in it.

Why, of all the dead civilizations, is it Roman architecture, laws, and ideals that is still permeate our culture? Why do we still have gladiator fights (football and UFC)? Why do all the major media give away tickets to these fights? The media also gives away tickets to the comedies and tragedies (movies)! Sounds like bread and circus to me! We even still have chariot races, that are immensly popular (NASCAR, Formula 1).

The more and more I look at the operations of the Federal Gov't the more I see their corporate attitude. The more I see how they strive to make a profit. Having worked in the finance departments of corporations the similarities are unmistakable.

The Romans lined their cups and plates and aqueducts with lead and we thought they were stupid. We flouridate our water!

Proto, the more I look around the more I see it. It doesn't even take research. People just need to open their eyes. We live in Rome. Sure its prettied up with skyscrapers and utilities. But if you look below the surface, the Roman ideals, entertainment and laws have never died! Its there! Its all there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

However - how do we connect without the internet? I've often felt we have been placed in obscurity for our own protection. It is very difficult to meet others of same level of understanding. I don't think we are supposed to congregate physically in groups. That would make us easy targets. I've tried to join some metaphysical type groups - - - but my guides throw up their hands waving red flags frantically. Besides not wanting me to "group" - - they also are adamant about false prophets.

For the time being, while it does take a toll to use it, the Internet is our friend.

The solution always lays inside the problem, and the problem is Rome is brining a massive electronic grid down on top of us, to enslave us in the coming age, in every way.

Yet, it enslaves them too, and as they put their system of control into it, banking, military, and logistical, it remains their achilles heel.

They are most vulnerable through the internet, and it will be the internet that either finally breaks the empire, or makes the empire.

This is today's colloseum.

This is battle ground number one.

Some of us will either end up living or dying based on what we say and do here on the Internet, we live if we win, we die if we fail.

Freedom, real freedom will not come without a price, it is not free, and we will never be given it, we can only take it, and our last best chance to take it, is while the internet is still relatively free, and their internet based systems are still vulnerable to the developing technology that leaves holes in it.

We have to fight them within the system, and look for the solution to the problem inside the problem.

It is in my humble opinion both a risk and a sacrifice worth taking and making.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

What an outstanding post, and I can see, you have been doing a lot of contemplative thinking on the subject.

Coincidence no longer becomes any kind of adequate explanation, when the coincidences begin to stretch on in number to infinity!

The good news is HAARP doesn't broadcast 24/7 and hopefully people are tuning out their TV's. I stopped watching mine two years ago, and gave it away about a year ago. I don't even have one in my house.

The Empire is alive and well, but do we really want it to be. Can we recognize it for what it finally is, and confront the demons of it, which are really are own, to grow beyond it and finally leave it behind, and bury it once and for all, having learned it's lessons?

That's the big question, and the big challenge, because as you are discovering and so are many others, it's not that hard to identify once you start looking objectively and openly at just what is happening and once what has happened.

For those of you posting to the thread who are wondering how do we stop it.

Please know as many of you are aware, many on ATS are just lurkers who can not post, and while many of the people who are posting have written me through U2U to comment on the thread, and share ideas, scores of people who aren't posting to the thread, because they are lurkers have been writing me each day to comment on the thread, to basically agree with the premise, and to state that they would like to do something to change the world.

Don't think for a second that the impact this thread is having is just limited to the handful of us who are posting constantly and the occasional person just stopping by to comment.

It has been published out there elsewhere, even plagerized at times, and while many aren't talking openly about it on the thread, it's having a pretty big impact on people who are talking about it behind the scenes.

Think positive, and hope for a positive outcome and we could all just end up making a difference that generations to come will truly thank us for.

As always thanks for posting my friend, and some brilliantly thought out points and questions.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I do believe this is making an impact. This is amazing. I have been sharing the details of it with my family. Once you have this mindset, everything falls into place. Once you understand who is in charge, once you understand what they are trying to do and once you see the US as a corporation it all makes sense. I used to wonder, "Why do they do things this way?" I don't wonder anymore because it makes a lot of goshdarn sense now. I wish I could curse in here, it helps so much to make an impact lol.

I bet this thread is being watched ever closer by TPTB. I'd like to see what SO has to say about this. I rarely get to see his thoughts on things, but considering the signifcance of this, I'd like to see what he thinks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I think he would caution us, as he usually does, to really focus on the here and now, and not get divided over trivial details and the politics of rivalry.

That always seems to be his main message.

Though I really don't know what he would say about the research and the thread itself, or it's main points of contention.

The staff has been genuinely supportive of the thread, applauding it numerous times, for being well written and well researched, and the thought and effort put into it.

I am sure they are all delighted too, that it's been an easy thread for them to moderate, since we have all managed to keep it on track, on topic, and focused, with out much drift, or too much drama.

Ultimately though we all have to make up our own minds, in regards to what really rings true inside of us, and act in accordance with what we feel is appropriate for ourselves.

Waking up to reality, isn't much different than waking up each day to the illusion, you just have more choices on what to do today, to make it a good one.

The thread in many ways is about giving people back the choices, that Rome has tried so hard to limit and take away from them!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I enjoyed your post

If this material world is the trap we're stuck in, wouldn't we be wise to detach from it and all concerns about it ? What's the saying: ' Where attention goes, energy flows ' ? Hope someone knows the correct way to phrase it ... 5 a.m. again here and brains actually asleep

If we keep giving attention to conspiracies and all the rest ... we're investing our energy in them, thus feeding them

So even in that, we're tricked and entrap ourselves even deeper

Shouldn't we instead detach and starve it ?

Thanks! IMHO we should instead reunite the two, take back our paradise, planet Earth. The material world is not a problem in itself, it's how we are being manipulated into working for our false selves, our egos, that's the problem. And one of the ways of reclaiming our world is getting in touch with the untouchable, and bringing life back to man. Awareness is a powerful weapon, and open minds trying to figure out how the world (and what's beyond) works can't hurt our case. In this case we can actually do something about it, because Rome has been exposed. They want us to think that the world would collapse if we didn't have their institutions and systems and rules to guide and govern us.

Big up to ATS for the record breaking traffic, by the way. Keep denying ignorance, and spread peace, love and awareness

And it wouldn't hurt if more people did like Proto: Find a way to do something about the issue, once you've identified what's the problem. We should take the red pill, and become Spartacus!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And it wouldn't hurt if more people did like Proto: Find a way to do something about the issue, once you've identified what's the problem. We should take the red pill, and become Spartacus!

The solution is far more simple, than people dare to imagine.

It is time for our first classic rock interlude of the thread, long over do, where The Who will tell us about...

"If I told you how to reach the highest high"
"You would laugh and say that nothing is that simple"
"You've been told many times before messiahs pointed to the door"
"but no one had the guts to lead the Temple"

I am free...and I am in fact waiting for you to follow me!

It is purely coincidental they named this album for me!

But it's true, I sure do play a mean pinball!

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Dock9

Prohibits support related to the production of refined petroleum products. We are going to shut their gasoline off. Which will lead to them to retaliate in like fashion and so on.

Wasn't that the same thing they did to Japan before pearl harbour?

September 1940. The U.S. placed an embargo on Japan by prohibiting exports of steel, scrap iron, and aviation fuel to Japan, due to Japan's takeover of northern French Indochina.

www.pearlharbor.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Wasn't that the same thing they did to Japan before pearl harbour?

It could very well be, but in the context of the thread we see that there has always been a force driving these events. Perpetuating the hatred and causing loss of life in its never ending quest for world supremacy. In the article I linked to above, we see it in action in the present day.

There are many more involved in this than just the U.S. I am not singling out the U.S. as that force. You have to look at who is turning a blind eye to all of this none sense? We are. We don't speak out against it. We can see it plainly but we are so entrenched into the system that we agree with it and expected it actually. We, in our way, demanded it.

We have been tricked and lied to for so long that we can do nothing but go along with what we are being told will happen. Which is in fact what they are telling us. This is going to happen and it has to do with your own safety and ridding the world of a tyrannical regime that we've tried ever so hard to talk sense to. We believe it.

This is the juncture we find ourselves. At the very precipice of our own freedom and the same old system, because when this one goes down there will be world altering implications. It will have to be huge for them to perpetuate the lie and keep everyone blinded to what they are doing.

Believe me when I tell you that I am not the kind of person to dwell on strange things that happen to me. I mentioned before about a feeling of dread over the past two nights that actually made me open my eyes and wake up. Just before, between posts actually, I had a feeling of calm and peace as I thought about everyone realizing that we have been tricked all along.

I wondered about the implications of everyone refusing to feed the system and when I thought about that I saw me and my family and multitudes on a beach living freely. Laughing and enjoying life and playing. It gave me even more peace. I then realized that if that were to happen than we wouldn't have electricity.

That led me to wonder about those that were sick in the hospitals and needed the electricity. I received an astonishing answer. It is a leap of faith. Anyone following this thread will realize the implications of what I believe was revealed to me not even a half an hour ago. It is a leap of faith that we believe it will be better and beneficial and those that need help will get it. Strange man. I swear this kind of stuff does not happen to me.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join