It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I think it’s wise to consider some other things that are unpopular with some of the other posters here.

First is that Rome really was founded by a Trojan prince and its roots are in Troy, not Egypt or Babylon.

Second is that the Patron God of Troy was Apollo who was a son of Zeus and often associated with Helios the Sun God. In fact some considered Apollo to be the God of the Sun.

Apollo

Of course we also see Hell=Helios as being the primary stick used in Christianity as put forth by Rome, submit to the One God and Christ (Caesar) or burn in Hell for eternity.

Heaven was the carrot, but Hell was the powerful stick.

Further Apollo was considered the God of Light (Lucifer is considered by many to be the God of Light) and this is why he was often associated with Helios the God of the Sun.

Apollo was the light bearer. His most famous attribute it the Tripod which are the symbol of his prophetic powers. The Tripod being of course reminiscent of the Pyramids, and the light of Apollo’s wisdom and prophetic powers shining on top.

Apollo was also the God of Music and directed the choir of the Muses. Muses = Moses and God of Prophecy and COLONIZATION, medicine and archery, poetry, dance, intellectual inquiry and THE CARER OF HERDS AND FLOCKS!

On his head he always wore a Laurel Crown.

It remains my contention that since Aeneas was a Trojan Prince, and Rome was founded based on those Trojan principles and Gods, that when you stop looking at Egypt and Babylon, which I contend are Roman misdirection away from the Trojan Parthenon of Gods that have as you can see some major attributes that play into Christianity you begin to get a better understanding where much of the confusing imagery of Christianity and the Mystery religion written into the Bible really comes from.

Now if Rome doesn’t want you to know, the actual nature of the religion, wouldn’t it make sense, for Rome to make the Roads that lead in and out of Rome, take you to Egypt and Babylon, instead of Troy and the truth, when you further consider that Rome was so fascinated still at the time of the imposition of Christianity that Constantinople was build over where Troy was considered at the time to have been, you see even more connections to Troy, and it’s importance, and when you look at the attributes of Apollo, you see the strong connections of the Sun/Son/Light cult really being practiced by Rome.

Apollo was also the God of Religious healing and would give those guilty of murder and immoral deeds ritual purification.

Now had Rome started in Egypt which it did not, it merely conquered Egypt, had Rome started in Babylon, which it did not it merely conquered Babylon, I would give more credence to the misdirection of Rome and the supposed significance of these places in Rome’s mystery religion, but Rome mystery religion remains a mystery because Rome is the master at misdirection and deception.

All the attributes of Christ, come from Apollo, which come from Troy, where Rome really comes from, and are really about Caesar and not Christ.

People who want to dismiss these powerful and very real original Roman beliefs before it ever stumbled into Egypt and Babylon are missing the missing link in the real Mystery Religion Puzzle. Egypt never made it to Troy and neither did Babylon, Troy though made it to Rome, through Aeneas its surviving Prince and founded the city, and what you do see in Christianity as put forth by Rome, is Apollo and Caesar!

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Your welcome,

so,

Legend tells us a young rabbinical Hebrew Rebel named Jesus Christ was at the same time Caesar was planning to revolutionize the world, was also engaged in the same process, only spiritually.

So was, there or was there was not a Hebrew rebel?

The seeds were slowly being planted for the world’s greatest conspiracy ever, a conspiracy still taking place today. A conspiracy perhaps destined to finally succeed after millennia in the making in our lifetime.

The religion that would give birth to Jesus Christ, a figure to metaphorically patterned off of Julius Caesar was being born through Josephus’s popular accounts.

In the process the Hebrew themselves were being written into a guaranteed position in the plan, one that would never stop paying dividends. One well worth the sacrifice by its leaders, of a capital that they had only come to occupy a scant few hundred years before after wandering the entire Middle East for profit.

Back in Baghdad a city that they had previously ruled, and kept close ties too, they would patiently wait for the next part of the plan to unfold, their investment in Rome, all the more secure for it.

With Jerusalem cleared out and devoid of the Jews there were in fact no Jews there to challenge the myth that soon would be Christ.

They planned this?

Yet there was a problem, what to do about the real Christians? While they were relatively small in numbers in Rome, and influential as they were all slaves, and originally came from a remote part of Britannia it would do little good to have any who could actually deny that their God Christ was not from Jerusalem or attached in any way to the Hebrews.

I never heard this before, the real Christians came from Britannia, real as opposed to first, are you saying there were no Hebrew Christians?

When you look to all the temples built to pagan gods and goddesses you will find their location listed in the book of Revelation as the churches,

(1) Ephesus (Revelation 2:1-7) - the church that had forsaken its first love (2:4).

(2) Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11) - the church that would suffer persecution (2:10).

(3) Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17) - the church that needed to repent (2:16).

(4) Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29) - the church that had a false prophetess (2:20).

(5) Sardis (Revelation 3:1-6) - the church that had fallen asleep (3:2).

(6) Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7-13) - the church that had endured patiently (3:10).

(7) Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22) - the church with the lukewarm faith (3:16).

the goddess,

Sumeria is the beginning,

Ishtar, was identified with Venus the morning star,

Ishtar, whose symbol was the lion and the dove,

Then there was Egypt, I believe the rebel studied in Egypt.

Why was this Hebrew rebel associating with Harlots?

When you look through the old testament, you find they always play an important role.

If we once did truly have a matriarchal society, became patriarchal, (because only women bleed) was someone trying to bring back goddess worship?

Many temple prostitutes were eunuchs, men who endured castration so they could be more like the temple goddesses, the Catholic priesthood seems to mimic this.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes I am saying everything has been fabricated, primarily through Josephos a Roman Jew, who gave us the first non-biblical historical accounts of the Hebrew Religion.

Rome wrote the Bible, and while people love it, the truth is, it's like taking the letters of a mass murderer, at trial, and saying but...he says this in his letters, and he says that in his letters, therefore, this must be true.

You really can't debunk my theory with the Bible, because the Bible is in my humble opinion at the heart of the Conspiracy and Rome wrote it as part of a Conspiracy to conquer the world and create a one world government.

So in essence people doing that, are taking the word of the wolfe, over the sheep.

There are no ifs and's or buts about it Rome wrote the Bible, Rome spread the religion.

They want to make it look like it sprang up independently and spread itself into Rome and took it over through popurity, but the historical non-biblical evidences is just the opposite.

The Gospels are nothing but a collection of letters written by Roman Agents posing as followers and building the religion into a cult.

Since Rome literally controlled all the real history of the period and still through today, and the Bible has been rewritten numerous times, which is well documented, using the Bible to debunk the theory is perhaps the most fatally flawed thing a person can do.

It's not real history in my humble opinion.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Who were the Mary's was Mary Magdalene a temple prostitute, who were often called temple virgins,

who were the vestal virgins?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

But the Bible isn't used if you look to older text which the Bible uses itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

When you look through the old testament, you find they always play an important role.

The old testament only becomes the old testament because Rome says so, yet Rome published all these things.

The Old Testament the Holy Roman Bible, and the Quran were all written in short order to support one another, and promote the master plan of divide and conquer colinization of the world for Rome and to set up the final appocalyptical battle to consolidate all the holdings into a one world government.

Every bit of Biblical evidence Old Testament or New is defined first and foremost by Rome and given to us by Rome in the way Rome wants us to see it for this plan.

There is a reason why in Diaspora in Baghdad the Jews wrote the Torah, and the Talmud, to formalize the New Religion that Rome wrote for it, in the "Old Testament" and that's because the Old Testament really wasn't the Hebrew religion at the time of when the alleged Christ lived!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What I am saying is this goes back much farther then Rome.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

See the post at the top of the page, it all goes back to Troy, the misdirection of Rome is that the Middle East and the Semites and others have something to do with it.

It's a ruse, a false trail, and takes you away from the source and the origins of what really happened.

Rome starts in Troy! Just like I laid out in the OP

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Once again the OT even quotes more ancient texts, Astarte and Canaanite deities,

It even quotes the ancient Egyptian book of the dead.

and the Sumerian flood Epic, and the tale of creation.

Quite a feat for the Romans to have access to cuneiform tablets.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You have huge gaps in your story if you leave out the other ancient texts and cultures.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

All of which were places that Rome conquered and incorporated into it's tales, these places never conquered Rome Stormdancer, Rome conquered them!

Rome incorporated everything from the conquered people, but once again if you look at Apollo, and Troy and Troy really was the first post flood city, and the closest to Mt. Ararat, which many consider is where the Ark came to rest, you are going to see in Apollo, every atribute that people believe is in the Egyptian and Babylonian Dieites, ascribed to Christ.

In other words if Rome couldn't convince you with Story 1, the Bible, it set it up for you to go in the wrong direction to Egypt and to Babylon, so you wouldn't go to the real source of it's mystery religion, which are the 12 principle Gods of Troy and Greece and Rome.

So you would think, ah hah, I have figured it out, by taking you further away from the real truth than ever.

Yes it destroys a lot of people's theories on the influence of Egypt and Babylon on Rome, but Rome conquered these places, and conquered their Gods, what influence do the Iraqis or the Vietnamese or Afghanis have on us?

NONE

Yet when you look back to before Rome where Rome came from...da da, everything people want to think came from these other places, in fact had come to Rome from Troy, and the Trojan concepts of God.

Thanks.

Let me put it to you this way, I have looked into Egypt and Babylon as sources...but how many of you have really looked into Troy?

I am rejecting Egypt and Babylon as sources, after having first, yes first investigated them, until I then investigated the Roman roots of Troy.

Open minded people, really need to first research Troy, and not simply dismiss it because it's been so carefully gaurded through secrecy and misdirection.

Troy is the Trojan horse, that the truth is hidden in.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There are several later paintings and drawings of the Tree of Life, but this Sumerian Clay tablet (however crude it might appear) is one of the earliest, if not the first. It is among the original Sumerian Cylinders and clay tablets excavated

circa 2,500 BCE.

www.vohuman.org...

The Epic of Gilgamesh
The Sumerian flood Epic,
www.historywiz.org...

Gaius Julius Cæsar/Caesar, 13 July 100 BC[2] – 15 March 44 BC

The books of Bible were written by many writers and scribes over a vast period of time, a combination of myth and legend mixed in with historic fact.

Even Biblical minimalist will tell you this.

Earliest known Hebrew text in Proto-Canaanite script discovered in area where David slew Goliath
Published: Monday, November 3, 2008 - 09:29 in Paleontology & Archaeology

The earliest known Hebrew text written in a Proto-Canaanite script has been discovered by Hebrew University archaeologists in an ancient city in the area where David slew Goliath – the earliest Judean city found to date. The 3,000 year old finding is thought to be the most significant archaeological discovery in Israel since the Dead Sea Scrolls – predating them by 1,000 years. The ostracon (pottery shard inscribed with writing in ink) comprises five lines of text divided by black lines and measures 15 x 15 cm. and was found at excavations of a 10th century B.C.E. fortress - the oldest known Judaic city.

The ostracon was found lying on the floor inside a building near the city gate of the site, known as the Elah Fortress at Khirbet Qeiyafa.

Excavations are being led by Prof. Yosef Garfinkel, the Yigal Yadin Professor of Archaeology at the Institute of Archaeology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and his partner Saar Ganur, in partnership with Foundation Stone, a non-profit educational organization which works to provide a contemporary voice to ancient stories. The excavations and analysis are also being supported by J.B. Silver and the Brennan Foundation.

Why is this inscription so special?

Carbon-14 dating of organic material found with the ostracon, administered by Oxford University, along with pottery analysis dates this inscription to the time of King David ca. 3,000 years ago – predating the Dead Sea Scrolls by approximately a millennium, and placing it earlier than the famed Gezer Calendar.

esciencenews.com...

[edit on 103030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You have huge gaps in your story if you leave out the other ancient texts and cultures.

Which is a huge gap to proclaim, if you haven't researched Troy and it's Gods and it's original and primary relationship with Rome and it's founding.

And I am seeing this again and again, people telling me my research is missing something, when they themselves have never heard of or investigated, what really is missing.

So the huge gap really is people thinking they have it figured out, when they have never themselves investigated the real missing link in Rome, it's Trojan Roots and it's Trojan Gods and just how old Troy was, and just who these Gods are!

The Gap isn't mine, I looked at Egypt, and Babylon, and the Hebrew, and Then Troy too.

People who haven't researched Troy themselves and it's dieties are the ones who haven't completed their research, they found another story that they like, they stopped looking, which is what Rome wanted you to do!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There are several later paintings and drawings of the Tree of Life, but this Sumerian Clay tablet (however crude it might appear) is one of the earliest, if not the first. It is among the original Sumerian Cylinders and clay tablets excavated

That's swell but it doesn't overcome Troy is that old, and that Rome started in Troy, and that it's Rome running the world, not the Sumerians or the Tree of Life.

This is heavy duty history here, not a YouTube video that repeats the same picture, with a few words, with some dramatic music playing in the background over and over again, pretending they have uncovered soemthing that explains it all.

If you investigate Troy and it's dieties, and their attributes, you will see how they all got written into Christianity, heavily influence it, and the truth is, that all these dead cultures, are dead, it is Rome running the world, and orchestrating the events.

So if there really was something so powerful in Egypt, and Ur in Babylon, how come Rome kept whipping these people into submission? Taking their lands and their gold, and incorporating them into their empire, primarily as slaves, and their gods along with them?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I can just see it now, a world full of nothing but accountants, lawyers, doctors, bankers, and politicians!

What would they do, what could they do?

In fact very little with out us, we are in fact the real power in this world, not them!

I see in that list only one outcome, the banker and politico's would whip up the simple lawyers and accountants with their silver tongued weasel words and enslave the soft emotional doctors and begin again the game of king of the castle on the mines slag heaps.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

All of which were places that Rome conquered and incorporated into it's tales, these places never conquered Rome Stormdancer, Rome conquered them!

So the Romans wrote the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Must have done the pictographs and petroglyphs of the world as well?

Well, some ancestor did , lol

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Could anyone care to explain why underneath the altar in St. Peter's Basillica, right underneath, lies none other than the infamous Tomb of the Julii? Wouldn't this be the prime place for a supposedly more important name, maybe St. Peter?

the Julii were one of the earliest and most distinguished families of ancient Rome. Livy (1.3) tells us how the Julii descended from and took their nomen gentilicium from Julus, an alternate name of Ascanius, who was the son of the Trojan chief Aeneas, the clan to which Julius Caesar belonged.

As legend told that Aeneas was the son of Anchises and the goddess Venus, the Julii thereafter claimed divine descent from Zeus.

Proto...you said Julius Caesar was brought to Seborga to guard his presence carefully the rest of his life but his tomb could be later build in Rome underneath the altar in St. Peter's Basillica which could be in reality the Altar of Julius Caesar...

Capitol Building in Rome

Altar of Zeus

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Storm Dancer religion is one part of the Roman domination of the world.

The thread isn't about religion, it's not about cuniformes, it's about the plot of Rome to conquer it all and install a one world government.

Undo and others who like to talk forever about these things, and haven't actually even researched everything out there, are missing the whole point of the thread.

The thread is about Rome, the Roman conquest of the world, not what people imagine the mystery religion is.

What these people can't do is draw any kind of line back out of Rome, of how these theories of theirs really change or alter the very real fact that Rome is conquering the world through divide and conquer warfare and using religion, statism, banking and law to do it.

Your cuniformes only become relevant once you can tie it into that, and since they came from conquered people, they really aren't relevant, in the main point of the Thread, Rome still conquering the world, the Roman empire still alive, and in reality all that such people are doing, is focusing on the very ellements of divide and conquer Rome wants them too.

So while none of them are making a case of how these things are what is dominating us Financially, Religiously, Militarily, Nationally, and Legally, they are in fact doing nothing but arguing, which is why Rome wrote all these things into the Bible, to confuse people who love to talk.

There is a real conspiracy going on here that is about to take over the world, and while many people want to argue what color shirt it wears, it's still taking over the world!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

So the Romans wrote the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Must have done the pictographs and petroglyphs of the world as well?

Well, some ancestor did , lol

This is so not what the thread is about. What I have said they are not relevant to the Roman conspiracy and none of the anal retentive people who want to keep reinventing what I have said in my OP to derail the thread to push their encapsulated theories dealing with one narrow aspect of the conspiracy, to avoid the large conspiracy, have even done all their research.

The thread is about Rome as a system, taking over the world.

It's so sad, none of these people, who are so obsessed about these nonsensical things, can see the big picture, and would argue these things as relevant all the way to our doom.

The thread is in GENERAL CONSPIRACIES not religious conspiracies, and some of the tactics people are using, really are truly pathetic, when they haven't even done all the research or have any genuine interest in the big big conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There is a real conspiracy going on here that is about to take over the world, and while many people want to argue what color shirt it wears, it's still taking over the world!

Ok. But that's presented as a fait accompli

And as Rome's allegedly had a 2000 year head start and as it would take this thread 'how long' to tip off the 6 billion ? And would they listen, believe or care ...

.... and as there's been no proposals re: thwarting Rome, other than perhaps my off-the-cuff suggestions such as withdrawal of monies from bank-accounts, refusal to serve the military-machine, boycott on consumerism, etc. ----- who's going to stop Rome ? Do you have any contenders in mind ? Would love to hear them. Otherwise ....

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join