It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The truth is though, that a real all powerful God who created us, wouldn't actually benefit from creating us imperfectly and causing us all to wipe one another out violently, for his glory, with Rome the main beneficiary of that.

I'm not too sure of that at all

In fact, I'm with the Cathars, when they say the god of this material world is not the God of our spirits

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

When it gets bad and you really need to think, place a large refigerator magnet over the middle of your forehead, to block the broadcast from your pinneal gland.

Tin foil doesn't work?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

When it gets bad and you really need to think, place a large refigerator magnet over the middle of your forehead, to block the broadcast from your pinneal gland.

LOL. Does it work ? Have you personally used this method ?

Nice to know, if so. And less conspicuous than the fabled tin-foil

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Here's the claim from the British-Israelite crowd:

The records and traditions of the Dan-folk show that certain seamen of Dan left Egypt prior to the exodus under Moses and settled in Greece. The Grecian legends of Danaus, son of Bela, who fled from Eyptus, accounts for the early settlement of part of Greece by the Danaans ... the Greeks were called by Homer 'Danaoi'.

The Trojan war between the Greeks under Agamemnon and the Dardanoi in Troy ... would therefore be a tribal war for supremacy between two rival communities of Danites. The result was that the Grecian Danites defeated the Trojan Dar-Danites, causing the survivors of these latter to seek safety in flight

But the Trojan War occured well before the exodus of the Jews from Egypt.

Who were in fact the Hyksos dynasty and ruling Egypt as despots and not slaves as the Bible claims.

I honestly feel we have to discount everything that is cult natured in its origins and orientation, because they are all going to basically promote a distortion that binds such people into the cult.

However there is much evidence for thousands of years that the Habiru and Hapiri, which are the Hebrew, were going back and forth to Anatolia to get their brides and marry.

And while there may be some truth to some of them fleeing back to the region after the Hyksos/Hapiri dynasty was kicked out of Egypt, through a rebellion, recorded history displays that these Hebrew at the time, were not only not naming their God, but that they had Gods, and were not practicing monotheism.

What happened in Troy was really a war of how men would live, spiritually in deference to the Gods (trojan) violently by courage and brute force (spartan) or wisely and solely human (Athenian).

Rome is the almagamation of all three.

Incoroporating everything into one superior way, to incorporate and absorb everything.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

LOL. Does it work ? Have you personally used this method ?

Nice to know, if so. And less conspicuous than the fabled tin-foil

Yes, I will admit that I have, some days the knot in my forehead gets so bad and distracting, the only way I can turn it off, and get relief is by placing a magnet over my fore head.

I have also shut every electronic device down in my house some nights before going to bed, to stop all electro magnetic interference with the signal.

The refigerator, the air-conditioning everything at the fuse box!

Without any electronic background noise you can focus on the broadcast, and let me just say...it's distrurbing.

What is happening currently, is well, simply put, huge!

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

They haven't thought of everything quite yet!

Thanks - and I will try the magnet. The messages are increasing.

Being one born Awake/Knowing having OBE's and of two worlds - - - my "normal" isn't too surprised I'm picking this up - - - but still weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Tin foil doesn't work?

I have never tried tin foil, but, you might be amazed as you scan through pictures of the ages, the ones you will find of people wearing amulets and magnets over their pinneal gland (thrid eye).

Some very stylish accessories by the way!

Though not typically masculine!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The truth is though, that a real all powerful God who created us, wouldn't actually benefit from creating us imperfectly and causing us all to wipe one another out violently, for his glory, with Rome the main beneficiary of that.

I'm not too sure of that at all

In fact, I'm with the Cathars, when they say the god of this material world is not the God of our spirits

In fact, could it be that Jesus knew this and held Cathar-type beliefs himself -- and that the real message of his ministry was to warn us against immersing ourselves in the material world and its deceptive religions and god

Could it be that the god of this material world is Satan (or whatever other titles it's known as, worldwide, throughout the ages) ?

and could it be that it was this that Jesus was trying to save us from ?

Also, come to think of it, is this behind the 'original sin' thing ?

Did the compilers of the Bible eliminate Jesus' warning about the god of this physical realm ? Would make sense if they did. They wouldn't want us to know or wake up

And then did they create an entirely new 'Satan' and position it in opposition to the god of this material world --- in order we'd devote our energies TO the god of this world AND would believe 'god' and 'satan' were separate and opposed when all the time, unknown to us, we've been giving our energies to Satan/god of this material world ? When all along, our true God and creator has been trying to elevate us spiritually in order we can escape this material world ?

That would explain this world and the fact it's never, ever, known peace and is drenched in blood. Which would make this world .... hell. Hell.

If so, it would be counter-productive to invest energy into trying to 'save' this world/hell. It would mean we should be concentrating on getting away from it .. . far away

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

They haven't thought of everything quite yet!

Thanks - and I will try the magnet. The messages are increasing.

Being one born Awake/Knowing having OBE's and of two worlds - - - my "normal" isn't too surprised I'm picking this up - - - but still weird.

Those of us prone to epiphany and more directly in touch with the universal stream, and or life stream, are more sensitive to consciously tuning in on what only the subconscious is meant to pick up.

We are by the way the greatest threat to their rule, and are the ones most capable of mounting a challenge to it through elevating the awareness of the masses.

Try the magnet, it will relax you, and make it easier to focus on what you want too, and block out their noise.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have to ask,

It's this simple Stormdancer, we can save humanity when we heal humanity, and unfortunately if you ever read Proto's Astrological Chart, born on the same day as one Julius Caesar, that task of healing humanity seems to have fallen on me.

OK so you think it is all Romes fault and Jesus never existed yet you compare yourself to Julius Caesar IE Jesus Christ?

You are undoubtedly spooky brilliant Proto, but I am confused.

It's about forgiveness, another virtue of Christ and Apollo and Caesar himself, so people can begin to stop hating, and mistrusting, and fighting over vanities, and prides, and jealousies, and heal and move forward.

Proto has a a job to do, a big one!

So why not try to help Proto out since it's a worthy cause.

I am not asking for your money, I am asking for your love, and to love everyone, and to forgive everyone, by first forgiving yourself, and everyone to take off their mask, admit what is really going on, and stop playing the game, that is going to destroy us.

Now on the spiritual level that is what Proto is up too, and the Universe would not have given Proto this task, if they thought Proto uncapable of carrying it out!

So do I worship you?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So you believe in the metaphysical?

I assumed you didn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You know what I think is destroying, depleting, weakening our psychic/spiritual senses ? Internet. Computers

I've been psychic all my life. When I first began using computers, I could only take an hour or so at once. It made me feel sick and weakened. And that's just a really baby-type computer with no access to internet

Like an idiot and due to necessity, I forced myself to acclimatise to it. Gradually I built up tolerance. And my lifelong sensitivity decreased in the same proportion

Since I've been going online, my psychic experiences are now at about one tenth, compared to previously. In a way, it's good, because not all the psychic stuff was the sort of thing you'd dance with joy about.

However, I'm convinced that as regards myself at least, computers/internet seriously deplete psychic activity

I'll be pulling the plug on this thing soon

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

However, I'm convinced that as regards myself at least, computers/internet seriously deplete psychic activity

I did not intend to reply to this thread but just have to comment on this with a thumbs up
You are not alone in noticing.

Just to comment on topic of the OP: As Phillip K. Dick once said:

The Empire never ended

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thank you

I thought it must just be me, because whenever I've mentioned it, others have shaken their heads as if they didn't know what I was talking about. And when I've mentioned it online, people again have disagreed and some have even said that computers/internet make them feel terrific, energised

Nice to hear from you and to receive confirmation. Thanks again

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You would be bound to be dissapointed if you did, so I would not worship me, but I am urging everyone to forgive themselves as the only path to being able to forgive others and stop the Karmic Wheel of repeating history over and over again.

The main messages have been lost in all the distortions and arguments.

You have been given nothing but a slate of bad choices by your Masters designed to make you feel guilt and to fight for almost everything, in some way.

While you fight for those things, others fight agaisnt you and compete with you for those things, making similiarly bad choices from a slate of typically bad choices.

We blame this largely almost entirely on others, the other guy, them, etc., yet feel guilt constantly over our own choices too.

Because we have been wounded, we can not forgive ourselves easily, and like respect for other starts with respecting your self, forgiveness of others starts with forgiving yourself so you can forgive them.

What you will see are endless cycles of fueds that perpetuate themselves generation after generation of people looking to be avenged and vengence.

By people who can not forgive their so called enemies, because they can't really forgive themselves, and understand that their so called enemies are suffering from the same slate of bad choices presented to them.

Qualified appologies and forgiveness does not work. Unconditional forgiveness that leads to uncondtional love does.

That is the only thing Caesar was trying to teach the Senators who fought the civil war against, and then forgave and invited back into his government, and the only thing Christ was trying to teach people as he died similiarly on the cross by those who like Caesar's detractors and opponents feared the power and influence he was having on others.

We will repeat the cycles until armegeddon or forgiveness.

Rome offers you war or peace, it matters not to Rome which you decide!

Those who live by the sword shall die by it, and we are all living by the sword whether we are violent or not because we pay for the most violent nation on earth.

The key lies in forgiveness, and self healing, and self respect, and mastery of all the things that the Roman God stood for, vengence, jeolousy, vanity, pride, dominance. To instead use compassion, wisdom and love towards yourself and others.

It's very simple, the war on the outside, mirrors your own war on the inside.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

So you believe in the metaphysical?

I assumed you didn't.

Proto spends so much time writing things, I can't believe people have to define me through assumption!

If you look at some of my posts on this thread, and on others, you can't get deeper than I get.

But like all of us, there are three aspects to proto, the spiritual, the intellectual, the emotional.

I speak to different people, in different ways, in the language they can best understand.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

The computer and Internet is here to wire you to the control grid Dock9.

That's its purpose to develop the initial collective conscious of the next age.

We are in fact bombarded by a frightening and physically and mentally unhealthy level of electronic activity through the air, wi-fi internet, wi-fi phones, the first wireless electricity devices are on the market, you can now charge your phone wirelessly, through them.

More will be coming, soon there will be no electric sockets.

Transmissions of all kinds are whirling around us and through us.

People don't really think about them, you are not meant to think about them, and a lot of them are meant to make you not think period.

The Empire that did not die, will soon be driving most of us to our deaths!

Unless we can stop it.

Thanks.

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I did not intend to reply to this thread but just have to comment on this with a thumbs up
You are not alone in noticing.

Just to comment on topic of the OP: As Phillip K. Dick once said:

The Empire never ended

Thanks for joining in SkyFloating, always nice to hear from you, and you have authorred some great threads about the Internet and Music and other things related on this line.

If you get a chance, and want to, it would be great if you posted a link to some of them.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

At base, I believe we're the same thing ... we're one big unit, all part of the same entity

And we don't hate each other. You just have to look at the way people behave in an emergency -- the instinct is to help. No thought .. just action ... working from instinct. Because when the chips are down, we become part of the person/s we're trying to help. What hurts or threatens them, hurts and threatens us.

Same with joy. That's why laughter is contagious. It's why tears are contagious. We're linked. We don't even know it, but our instinct does.

We're pitted against each other. We're kept in opposition, competition, etc. But really, you can feel that it's imposed. But because we only believe what we can see and hear, our eyes and ears drown out our instincts

So these divisions are imposed. Not just physically imposed in the form of different uniforms and different teams, etc. But imposed upon our senses. We're being worked upon by something. It's an evil bastard which enjoys all those things we regard as 'negative', such as pain, humiliation, betrayal, misery and then all the way up to the heavy stuff such as physical aggression, fighting, cruelty, killing

We don't see it because we're used to it. It begins in the home, with sibling rivalry and child abuse, witnessing of fighting between parents and relatives, neighbours, etc

Then, when we're still very young and malleable, we go to school and we're immediately exposed to it and to the competition which exists in the classroom, those who're favoured or not by the teachers, and those who're excluded from cliques and not invited to parties, those who don't do as well at sports or academically or who're from less affluent families and don't have the latest trend in hairstyles or clothing or pencil-cases, etc.

Then it just continues through life. But that's obviously not enough to satisfy whatever is imposing constant pain upon everyone. So we have wars and all the fears and sufferings and loss they cause

We're driven apart from birth onwards. Yet when given a chance, people discover that most others are the same and feel the same as themselves, beneath all the externals

However, much as the vast majority of us hate fighting and just want to survive and have a break from the constant worry, there's never been peace on this planet. Not even in so called 'idyllic rural villages'.

That's against the odds. Funny we don't realise it, isn't it ? It's against the odds that a big planet like this, which used to have a much smaller population, has never known peace. Not even in teh Bible myths, when the population was only a handful, supposedly. Cain and Able. There you go. A whole world at their disposal, yet one brother slew the other. It's not coincidence. It defeats the odds that this world has never known peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Actually in all fairness the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish who live the Biblical Law to the letter, are peaceful.

They are in my humble opinion the only people out there, living it to the letter, and as a result, Rome, and the U.S. Government leaves them entirely alone.

They are immune from almost every law, and even when a disgruntled local broke into one of their school houses a few years back and killed the two oldest girls in it, who insisted if he had to kill anyone it be them first because they were the oldest, and then killed himself, the Amish community took every penny raised and donated for the girl's families who died, and gave it to the mother of the gunman and forgave her!

You can't get more forgiving than that, so in fact, it is posible, if people want to focus on living peacefully, and they do live in accordance with nature, as much as they do with the bible, no cars, no electricity, everything all natural, everything direct from the land.

They are in fact incredible, and while many people think me typically anti-religious, the reality is I am just anti-people, who can't actually follow and practice what they preach.

Those people the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish really do though, and I really respect that, more than words can say.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join