It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
OK, so what have you accomplished or hope to accomplish, I think you are accomplishing exactly what the Bible tells me,

I have spent the last fifteen or so years trying to debunk the Bible and search for the roots of religion,

The stories of the bible tell me the history or state of mankind and the human condition, from beginning to end,

Wars, deception, suffering, love, hate, political corruption, evil kingdoms that rise and fall, catastrophes, the story of an imperfect world, from the beginning to the end.

That we humans are imperfect, Yes, it is a story of people looking for a savior, it is about hope.

Since time immemorial mankind has been displeased with his station on this planet.

We elect who we believe to be saviors, following a pattern feed by fear and desperation.

We have always worshiped our leaders as gods, we have many idols, my kingdom is not of this world,

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's so sad, none of these people, who are so obsessed about these nonsensical things, can see the big picture, and would argue these things as relevant all the way to our doom.

Do not lose heart my friend. I believe what you are seeing is people trying to connect the dots in a way that makes sense to them. I do not believe these people are trying to derail or take away from the larger picture but what is in fact going on is an attempt to connect the dots.

Now as you have said the design is meant to confuse and distract the further back you go. This has validity because if Rome was the first to discover these Sumerian or Babylonian artifacts they could very well have taken the most important artifacts and hid them away. So that what we are left with is nothing more than a puzzle with a lot of pieces missing.

There is no doubt that some Christian traditions are very reminiscent of older Pagan traditions and if you were to enquire why it is that a candle must be lit and a bell must be rung here and there, you would get a confused and even angry response by most of the faithful. They have pieces of a puzzle and believe the puzzle they are holding is complete and will in some instances defend this conclusion to the death if need be.

Divide and conquer. It is evident and lends more credence to your theory. Is there a mystery religion that gives Rome its power? I'm sure of it and in a well concealed, but in your face way, they promote it and pay homage to it. We need only look to the symbology that is evident in artworks and corporate logos and yes, the symbol for the U.N. is a very good example of this. As is the Olympic games that the world participates in and there are Roman traditions in that ceremony that no one even considers strange.

So at this point in the theory I believe that everyone is making the connection that you would like them to have. The thing is that we need a way to shut it down. What better way then to know what it is that they perceive gives them their power? Their mystery religion that, from what I can tell, is very effective at guiding their actions and decisions.

Do you believe that it is not possible to know it? Should we focus on the very material world? You see, as we do, we are led back to the spiritual as the symbology and dates and traditions become evident. It is a tricky and elusive creature this Rome. When looking into it, it seems, we are led all over the globe and into every ancient religion that has been.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

It is more an issue that people will not easily lay aside those things that they have invested their lives in.

Religion is like science in this way. Scientists fight tooth and nail to maintain their dogma.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

To quote Hemisphere: "Oh and yes, you should be writing for a living!"

Bravo! I have been studying theology trends for the past 25 years with historical reflections; not to find God or the true religion...blah, blah, blah... but to find connections to present day manipulations that allow a fistful of peoples to assume a power over a multitude and the similarities of past and present to find the answer to the question "Why is this behavior continued?"

One of the areas that many fellow conspiracy watchers ignore is other cultures' religions. You only touched on this in the start of your initial post but it is important to mention. The book that so many people have regarded as the word of god is in fact only the approved "books" of several different religions combined into one. I believe that is how the originators of the "One True God" were able to include many people instead of a select few, including pagan worship.

Two Christian holdiays correlate to the pagan solstices for winter and spring. Both seasons are times of not having fresh food but of food that is in storage. Apparently, pagan worship was feared to be an opposition and so is the instinct for self preservation. How better to use both than to combine them into holidays of selfless giving for a selfish reward in the afterlife. Wouldn't it be appropriate to tie in devil worship with the fall solstice when the crops are being harvested? Of course it was. Then enter cpaitalism in the New England.

Yes, America is the New England with a twist. Founded on sacrifice, religions depicting a god eventually took a backburner to the boiling pot of self preservation. Democracy and capitalism were born; two conficting religions that cannot share the same space for long. I claim that these two ideals are religions because religion is the practice of a belief in a higher power and a ritual ensuring a place in the afterlife. As with all religions, fear is the driving force that allows insanity to reign supreme.

History repeats because the one side of human nature acting in unison that can be manipulated is fear and self preservation. Whether it is real or imagined, fear and self preservation in others are used to gain power for the few over the many.

Far too many do not want to get involved in the bigger scope of things lest something bad happen to them. It becomes a draw of the cards. If too many are starving, a revolt may be at hand; however, if given just enough to stave starvation and an enemy to direct the anger toward, those same people become a force to be used to fight greater battles ensuring more power to the the few.

You mentioned the ancient means of either "getting you by profit or by economic means and if those failed..." Has history not repeated itself over and over again? The indegenious peoples of the world that lived in harmony with one another were wiped out when power came to their lands and the Christian religion of brother loving brother, were at the front lines.

The idea of one people united under one government or one religion is at odds with the reality of a fistful in power over a multitude of indentured slaves. The indegenious populations tried it and were wiped out or consumed.

I will read your entire post and perhaps find that you have said everything I just did. I merely wanted to add my view in support of what I read of your's thus far. Your post is the center of so many threads that can go in so many directions. The bottom line is that religions use fear and self preservation to manipulate multitudes of peoples. They always have in every culture that has grown too big! Then it fails and people abandon these beliefs for new beliefs...new religions and new governments.

I can see the One World Government...Democracy aided and abeited by capitalism to have a short reign until fear and self preservation are manipulated by another force with a hunger for power. We have grown accustomed to the fact that martyrs die and it could be centuries for the good deeds to be recognized. Who wants to be a martyr?

Democracy is the new world order and it is spread by force just like the crusades, and the witch hunts and devil worshippers from the inquistion have a modern counterpart, and so many other past tactics that have been so successful in the past are being revamped for modern use.

History repaeats. Is this the message you wanted to convey? Earth Day is the new sacrificial alter for the believers while those in power are allowed to do as they please. But this is a contradiction unless the power hands have changed. The ending of your post crying crisis is the consequence of grouping in cities. Land shortage, starvation, joblessness, disease, and shortages are an urban development that the Romans fell for. All roads lead to Rome is true.

The only way for the Romans to continue their parasitic existence was to conquer and exploit other lands. Isn't this the definition of the Spanish Conquerors, Old World Coloniziation and today's New World Development? History keeps repeating because of a false belief in a higher power that only talks to those who have power. Anyone else that a god supposedly talks to is locked up with a mental disorder. Now that is convenient!

I would so adore to continue a discussion, one topic at a time. I see that our researches and conclusions are parallel. I would only like to add my discoveries.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is the point I am trying to make...

While people want to argue about Gods and deities that they can not see, who do not speak or appear....

While people want to argue about space aliens that they can not see who do not speak or appear...

While people want to argue about inter-dimensional beings that they can not see who do not speak or appear...

While people want to argue about Star Gates and beings popping in and out of them, that they can not see, who don not speak or appear...

Why people want to argue about which text, or cuneiform or papyrus might actually not be a fabrication of those who wrote them, that are long dead, can not be seen or heard to discuss it, or prove them, and contain all the references to above that people want to argue about...

The very real conspiracy that can be seen, and confirmed, through a little bit of research, that's evidenced in Treaties, and Laws, and Banking trails, and contracts...

They want to ignore, to do the very thing; Rome really wants them to do, argue about things of absolutely no consequence in the face of what is of paramount consequence...

So to those of you who are even saying, what's the point, we are screwed anyway so we might as well argue about something meaningless that we think is fun, because our number one sport is arguing and creating or enjoying drama and spectacle through confrontation...

How the heck could we ever have a productive conversation, about what's really happening, right here and right now to change...

Answer is we can't, because people would rather argue about everything else, that they want to make real, while they avoid dealing with everything that is...

The thread is about getting people to wake up to a huge massive conspiracy that's been in play for thousands of years and is very real, and is to everyone's collective detriment.

It's not about the tiny little elements that make up your favorite entertainment conspiracies.

It's about what's going on right now, and showing everyone the big picture of how it's a conspiracy.

So while some of us, are insistent to divide and conquer even in the face of that, over tiny little elements, that aren't going to alter the big picture no matter how right or wrong you are, about tiny little elements, you are in fact all admitting, that the deceptions that are involved in the major conspiracy are in fact there, and thus the main conspiracy itself is real.

It's a big challenge, and frankly if the members of ATS can't wrap their minds around the big picture, and focus on it, no one is!

Lets focus on the actual topic people, Rome taking over the World, and if you want to paraphrase me, as saying something patently absurd, to try to make your own patently absurd arguments seem less non-topical, do me a favor and us all a favor, and in the spirit of ATS actually link to, and quote exactly what I said, instead of rephrasing it into something misconstrued on purpose that I didn't say.

Serious thread deserves serious and honest debaters please.

Thanks.

link   

It's so sad, none of these people, who are so obsessed about these nonsensical things, can see the big picture, and would argue these things as relevant all the way to our doom.

seriously?

What I am trying to do is make the picture bigger.

How do we avoid doom?

You think mankind will rise to the occasion?

We are going to fix this, right?

This reminds me of the book skeptic overlord posted, divide and conquer,

Have we learned from history are we changing ?

Who's going to change us?

[edit on 113030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am not fighting over religion, I think there is more to tell.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

These are men at play, and religion is and always has been simply tying men together in ritual and spectacle JackFlap.

I actually know some of these guys, they put their pants on one leg at a time, they don't have hidden alters in their homes in Bel Aire, New York, London, Paris and Rome.

Stock tickers yes!

Religion all religion is about creating a shared perspective and reality, to bind people together.

People, who are just people, who either want to help other people, or hurt other people.

People's desire to make it about something so much bigger than just people, and to argue it, is really what creates the vacuum that allows these people to operate with impunity, they don't need Gods to do that, they just need you arguing endlessly about what god is and what god they are worshipping to do that.

By the way they actually laugh about that. That's why they stage the shows at the Grove and other places, to keep that intrique and counter productive, divide and conquer discourse going.

They are ruling us through Laws, Religious and Moral, Banking, and Brute Force.

It really is plain as day, once you want to stop musing about the other possibilities.

Once again MUSE being a key word and Apollo the principal Trojan God was over the THREE MUSES.

So there is your trinity again!

Divide and conquer, divide and conquer, divide and conquer.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Proto we wont save humanity, I know what you are trying to say,

I am saying mankind always looks to saviors whether earthy kingdoms or heavenly kingdoms to save them,

What we must be careful" NOT" to do is stir the pot.

The earth is at its tipping point, and we live in I believe one of the most frightening times in the history of this planet.

What our leaders are using now is divide and conquer both religious and racial.

Edit to say they are using science too.

[edit on 123030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
and cultural,
two lines,

Everyday I am appalled by the action of the leaders of this world, it gets to the point that I have to hide from it,

There are so many layers to this onion, no one man could comprehend.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's this simple Stormdancer, we can save humanity when we heal humanity, and unfortunately if you ever read Proto's Astrological Chart, born on the same day as one Julius Caesar, that task of healing humanity seems to have fallen on me.

Now I did not ask for the job, and the pay sucks!

But if you really read this thread, I have touched on a lot of very powerful things on how we can begin to heal humanity and change the course of the world.

A few people though, would much rather prefer, to touch upon these religious notions that something bigger than ourselves has to do these things, that we are incapable of it ourselves, that we can't so lets argue about that other thing and those notions bitterly.

This is in fact why we are scarred, and need healing storm dancer, because we have been hurting one and other and our selves for a very long time.

In fact we have become so dysfuntcional few of us believe in ourselves enough to even think we can become the Masters of our own destiny and universe and deserve to even live in it.

That's badly wounded.

It's about forgiveness, another virtue of Christ and Apollo and Caesar himself, so people can begin to stop hating, and mistrusting, and fighting over vanities, and prides, and jealousies, and heal and move forward.

Proto has a a job to do, a big one!

So why not try to help Proto out since it's a worthy cause.

I am not asking for your money, I am asking for your love, and to love everyone, and to forgive everyone, by first forgiving yourself, and everyone to take off their mask, admit what is really going on, and stop playing the game, that is going to destroy us.

Now on the spiritual level that is what Proto is up too, and the Universe would not have given Proto this task, if they thought Proto uncapable of carrying it out!

Thanks.

Now everyone back on topic and...

Row
Row
Row
Row
Row

Thanks.

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Proto, this House or Order of Dan you mentioned in the intro:

To help better establish just how strong the ties are to the House of Dan in Denmark and the Danish Vikings, when they weren’t terrorizing or robbing or capturing the inhabitants of Britannia and the Normandy Coast, they were sailing down to the Middle East, where they would sell their slaves, and trade their booty for Gold and peaceably while away their time enjoying the things that wealth could buy back in their old Middle Eastern Home.

How resilient was the House of Dan, the Tribe of Dan in playing this pivotal role in terrorizing pagans into Christianizing, and working on Rome’s ultimate plan of world domination along with it?

When they weren’t plundering in Britannia, or partying peaceably in the Middle Eastern Ports, they were sailing across the Atlantic discovering Greenland, and Newfoundland, and North America, and reconnoitering it to move the Christian Roman Conquest across the seas once it was complete in Europe and the Asian Steppes.

How protected are the members of the House of Dan, when the Nazis invaded Denmark, they waited for weeks on the beaches while the Jews of Denmark were evacuated out by sea!
etc.

In your first mention of them, you said they originated in Anatolia

This is what Laurence Gardner has to say, re: the House/Order of Dan:

' ...Mary Magdalene was attached to the regional Order of Dan. The women of the Order of Dan were lay Nazarites.

From Wiki:

Dan I was the progenitor of the Danish royal house according to Saxo Grammaticus's Gesta Danorum.

Now Dan and Angul, with whom the stock of the Danes begins, were begotten of Humble, their father, and were the governors and not only the founders of our race. (Yet Dudo, the historian of Normandy, considers that the Danes are sprung and named from the Danai.)
en.wikipedia.org...

And this paper goes to enormous pains to persuade that the Danai were Greek jews who migrated to Ireland and then to what is now Denmark

www.british-israel.ca...

So, in effect, are you suggesting that the primary influence within Rome's creation of Christianity ... was Jewry ?

Ergo: behind the Rome which has controlled the path of the world and intends now to dominate it utterly ... is Jewry ?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believe I mentioned this before but for the sake of refreshing everyone's mind I'm going to mention it again. No, it is not religious or spiritual but the cure may very well be. Look at our present situation.

We are perched on the borders of Iran and the war drums beat. They are slowly convincing everyone to accept the inevitable. When it happens a large number of people will go along with it and say they knew Iran was going to start a war.

The prophecies must be fulfilled and if you look at it through a religious looking glass you will see God making His moves. If you look at it through the Proto looking glass you will see Rome moving to conquer and consolidate resources. Either way you look at it, it's coming.

That is very tangible and we need not confer with other worldly sources on this matter.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

No once again, common Trojan roots, Troy is the Key here, they came from the same region as Troy.

In other words, kissing cousins. All in the family, just one is the black sheep, one is the red headed freckled step child, one is the good one, one is the money maker, one is the one with a bad temper, one's an angel.

There is a reason why all the conspiracies, overlook Troy and that region, where all post flood life migrated from.

It all starts at Troy, and then goes on to Rome.

The real Jews were as blonde haired and blue eyed as any SS Officer.

Each part of the family had a role to fulfill in carrying out the deception. Each represents a branch of knowledge on the metaphorical tree of life.

The Hebrew branch, from that very same region as Troy, had a big role to play, in establishing the foundation of the new Christian religion as valid.

In fact a huge one, because as it was introduced to the pagans, by the Romans they literally brought the Jews in right behind them as money lenders to introduce them to the new gold based currency system, and said look!

Look there they are! The Jews, the people of this god! See how funny and different they look compared to you! See how they all look alike, that's a jew!

So you see this God is real, and they are being punished for killing his son, that's why they are here!

It's all just grand theatre and manipulation with the Jews just playing a highly supportive detail role.

It's why we support them and Israel to the crazy extent we do.

It confuses people a lot into thinking its a Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, and it's not it's a Roman conspiracy using the Zionists, to manipulate the Jews who are every bit as duped as the Christians, to play a vital substantiating role in it all.

It really is very clever what they have done, the way they set it up, the way they have erased other portions of history, and religions, in order to make it all believable, and then to perpetuate it all throughout the colonization of the entire world, and then finally to consolidate it all into a one world governemnt, by having the three religions fight over Israel!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I AM following your train of thought.

However - I have this problem. I'm constantly/continuously getting messages. It's like I absorb words out of the air. Like "energy words".

I know some will say it is my imagination - - but they aren't hearing the messages.

Could I be picking up "their" energy grid - or the horrors - - I'm one of "them".

Here is some of what I am picking up: Efficiency - Control - Unity - One World/One Planet - Equalization - Peacekeepers - etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The prophecies must be fulfilled and if you look at it through a religious looking glass you will see God making His moves. If you look at it through the Proto looking glass you will see Rome moving to conquer and consolidate resources. Either way you look at it, it's coming.

The truth is though, that a real all powerful God who created us, wouldn't actually benefit from creating us imperfectly and causing us all to wipe one another out violently, for his glory, with Rome the main beneficiary of that.

Rome on the other hand, has every reason and motive, and opportunity to do it for their own glory.

The same Rome who gave us the prophecy in the first place.

It is not the God(s) who are crazy, it is us, for not challenging Rome and allowing ourselves to be so manipulated to so much needless suffering and death, for Rome's riches and glory.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

However - I have this problem. I'm constantly/continuously getting messages. It's like I absorb words out of the air. Like "energy words".

I was going through this thread yesterday and I noticed some very strange coincidences in the posts. I know exactly what you are talking about. Just as I began to drift off to sleep these past two nights, I was startled awake by some indescribable feeling of dread. I quickly dismissed it and fell back to sleep but it has happened the past two nights. Very strange and it has got to be something to do with all of this.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Here's the claim from the British-Israelite crowd:

The records and traditions of the Dan-folk show that certain seamen of Dan left Egypt prior to the exodus under Moses and settled in Greece. The Grecian legends of Danaus, son of Bela, who fled from Eyptus, accounts for the early settlement of part of Greece by the Danaans ... the Greeks were called by Homer 'Danaoi'.

The Trojan war between the Greeks under Agamemnon and the Dardanoi in Troy ... would therefore be a tribal war for supremacy between two rival communities of Danites. The result was that the Grecian Danites defeated the Trojan Dar-Danites, causing the survivors of these latter to seek safety in flight

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I AM following your train of thought.

I know some will say it is my imagination - - but they aren't hearing the messages.

Could I be picking up "their" energy grid - or the horrors - - I'm one of "them".

Here is some of what I am picking up: Efficiency - Control - Unity - One World/One Planet - Equalization - Peacekeepers - etc.

They likely are broadcasting over HAARP, 24/7 now the giant transmitters in Alaska, that to run full time, they had to take VHF and UHF TV off the air, which was one of the main reasons of the digital cable act, mandating HDTV.

No one is precisely sure what this giant array of attenas is really meant to do or what all it is meant to do, but it certainly is meant to do something, and the patents associated with it are frightening.

Once again, HAARP, like Harp, like the Lyre, is what Apollo always held and played, as the God of Music, and the Muses.

So where are your musings coming from (they are real you are not crazy!) and why are they reinforcing Rome and the New World Order's Messages.

Because they are already broadcasting and bombarding the airwaves on the same frequencies are minds recieve on.

When it gets bad and you really need to think, place a large refigerator magnet over the middle of your forehead, to block the broadcast from your pinneal gland.

They haven't thought of everything quite yet!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's this simple Stormdancer, we can save humanity when we heal humanity, and unfortunately if you ever read Proto's Astrological Chart, born on the same day as one Julius Caesar,

that task of healing humanity seems to have fallen on me.

OH.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join