It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real end date 10-28-2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i agree with date as well.

in my thread the Mayan calendar of conscious evolution
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is when the universal underworld comes to an end.

and conscious co-creation happens.

Starting February 11th 2011 events will be happening almost event month that shall shape the course of history.

October 28th, 2011 is the peak of all this, one theory is that everything that could possibly happen, will happen all at once, in a moment known as zero-time.

also didn't the hidden-hand thread predict this day and call it the dark knight?

i don't know, but this whole 2012/2011 phenomenon or whatever you wish to label it, seems to be proving itself more truthful everyday.

what is going on is natural, and part of a universal cycle, i think this is going on throughout other planets and star systems in our galaxy.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
Could it be that TPTB are giving everyone the wrong date on purpose? I for one support the logic proposed by Calleman, that the 2012 date was just chosen because the calendar would then end on a winter solstice.

that's interesting...
hmmm surprised nobody's posted this yet but...

it made me think about this ol' stuff from wayback.....
this guy D4rk Kn1ght claimed it would happen on 10/28/11 also...
QUITE a bit of hubbub about it on ATS during/after his claim etc...

from the ATS thread - A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

BS you say - well this is a confession so you will know how serious I am about this.

from the ATS thread - 28-10-2011

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists.

It is called the D4rk Kn1ght.

strikingly this date would be 161 days after (23 weeks exactly) ...
the hypothetically proposed 'Rapture' occurs.. ie: harvest etc..
predicted by an Oakland CA reverend... just this year..
link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

one thing to think about is that this 10-28-11 being Holoween.. this 'Dark Knight' ... would there be any more convenient time for a Zombie plague virus to be released?
people would be SOOO confused...
they wouldn't know if it was a real zombie or someone pretending to be a zombie..

they'd have MUCH higher levels of success in allowing the virus to spread quickly because people would playfully LET zombies get near to them and pretend to bite them.. just because people would think the person is playing around as a zombie...
think of that scenario extrapolated world wide.. and people are all out and about... not watching the news... so they wouldn't get the news..
and people seeing the info on their cells would think it's just a prank or something.

prime time for a zombie outbreak huh?

too many things lining up here...

-

[edit on 23-4-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just wanted to thank the above posters for their replies, and new theories. I have not heard of the zero time theory before.

And zombies? Somehow I think it would be easier to spot a real one than not...

Heres more from the article in my original op. The link is working again.

The issue of the exact correlation between the creation cycles and physical time may not have been as critical in the age of the Maya as it is to us, since creation is currently operating at a 400 times higher frequency. A discrepancy of a year or so may have meant less earlier than it does to us who live today. If we make a mistake of 420 days in calibrating the end date of the creation cycles we will be totally out of phase with the rapidly evolving Galactic Creation Cycle where the Yin/Yang dualities in the cosmos are switched off and on every 360 days. These energy changes are what a spiritual calendar should reflect if it is to serve humanity in its current phase of evolution.

It should be said also that those who propose December 21, 2012 as an end date, such as Terence McKenna and John Jenkins, are basing their entire interpretations of the Mayan calendar on this particular date of ending, as if this was what the entire calendar was about. I feel however that what is most important for us to know today is the processes leading up to the completion of creation and the attainment of Cosmic Consciousness. This process is driven forward by the roller-coaster-like Galactic Creation Cycle, and for those seeking to understand this process and its many manifestations an exact calibration of this cycle is imperative. This is now available in calendar form.

Baktun no Duration (Corrected)
1. 3115-2721 BC
2. 2721-2326
3. 2326-1932
4. 1932-1538
5. 1538-1144
6. 1144-749
7. 749-355
8. 355- AD 40
9. AD 40-434
10. 434-829
11. 829-1223
12. 1223-1617
13. 1617-2011

(Corrected durations of the Thirteen Heavens baktuns of the Long Count)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I would not worry Chiiru i'm sure you'll have an epic party and suffer the traditional hangover the next morning, the world is not going to pop it's clogs any time soon

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
And zombies? Somehow I think it would be easier to spot a real one than not...

really? because you've witnessed a 'real one' before?
and i think you miss my point entirely..
my point was that people would not EXPECT real zombies.. do you understand what I'm saing?
they would not even know to look for a real one or not..
on Haloween people dress up as zombies. .it's to be expected..
you don't think.. on Holoween.. "ok there are fake zombies and there are real zombies and i have to figure out which ones are real and which are fake.. you just DONT .. you go out and expect fake zombies... but then real ones come at you and you have no clue.

comprendo???
my god why was that so hard for him to get lol..

every eschatologic end time cataclysm calls for mass die off of humans.

if you can find a more proficient method than this mathematician has proved.. for a mass human die off then be my guest.
link - Zombies: the only pandemic that can really get us

just because something's been fictionalized and made money off in entertainment doesn't prevent it from occurring in the future.

-

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Now there was a poster in another thread i read yesterday who said she dreamed UFO's came and took the animals and then blew everything up and then the army came and shot the survivors in a dream she had.and this is the date she used oct.28 2011 strange indeed

For those whp belive or have read 'Warnings from the Benevolants thread', ET_MAN also mentioned October 2011 as the main event...

Interesting?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a bit in Revelation that goes something like even the elect will be duped unless thier days are shortened. While everyone's looking towards Dec 21 2012, those in the know will be expecting something sooner, i.e. Oct 28 2011...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks, ive been kind of suspect of 12-21-2012, as a true end date since i watched Ian Lungolds videos, and even the timewave zero seemed a bit off as well...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
aww come on, that's the day before my 27th birthday! This better be a jammin party instead of TEOTEAWKI. :|

Okay, so it's on the 28th. Any new doom and gloom?

The day before my b/day as well!!!!!!!!!!!

(bit older than 27 though
)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

A theory of mine, and shared by some other people, is what if they are both correct? Both 10/28/11 and 12/21/12? It could be that whatever happens on 10/28/11 could change the way we think of things (first contact anybody?), leading up to an actual cosmic 'event' on 12/21/12.

Here's an in-depth analysis of both dates. The conclusion was that it could be both dates.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi, im really interested in this date too and just to throw a bit of what ifs into the zombie suggestion remember "28" days later & "28" weeks later?
just chucking it in there

sensi

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sound_sensi
reply to post by prevenge

Hi, im really interested in this date too and just to throw a bit of what ifs into the zombie suggestion remember "28" days later & "28" weeks later?
just chucking it in there

sensi

probably a coincidince, but then again Neo's credit card expired on 9/11/2001 so I guess we won't know until 10/28/2011

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Why does anyone expect anything different to happen on any of these dates? There are no Mayan prophecies associated with the end of the calendar. So the calendar ends. Another time period begins. I'm not clear at all on what the interest is.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

i thought they did have prophecies of the end date being a "spiritual awakening" Maybe what happens is all those paradoxes we've pondered will catch up to us thanks to the aliens

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

The Mayans did not make any prophecies associated with the time when the calendar wraps. There have been invented prophecies, but these did not originate with the Mayans.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
i agree with date as well.

in my thread the Mayan calendar of conscious evolution
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is when the universal underworld comes to an end.

and conscious co-creation happens.

Starting February 11th 2011 events will be happening almost event month that shall shape the course of history.

October 28th, 2011 is the peak of all this, one theory is that everything that could possibly happen, will happen all at once, in a moment known as zero-time.

also didn't the hidden-hand thread predict this day and call it the dark knight?

i don't know, but this whole 2012/2011 phenomenon or whatever you wish to label it, seems to be proving itself more truthful everyday.

what is going on is natural, and part of a universal cycle, i think this is going on throughout other planets and star systems in our galaxy.

Any relation to time wave zero?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

The Mayans did not make any prophecies associated with the time when the calendar wraps. There have been invented prophecies, but these did not originate with the Mayans.

um hate to break your bubble but the Mayan calender was set around Katuns. It was a way to track how history repeats itself. The Mayans knew about history repeating itself so they used this method.

This article should clear things up. This is why the Mayan calender is not a linear calender like the world uses.

katun prophecies

Katun 2-Ahau: For half of the katun there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This katun brings the end of the "word of God." It is a time of uniting for a cause.

Is one that rarely repeated and is probably our fate.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

So you agree with me there are no prophecies associated with the end of the long count calendar.

If people are interested, here is a link to a Dutch article. It can be translated by Google.
[utl=http://www.natutech.nl/00/nt/nl/47/artikel/26050/Balen:_%272012%27_is_pas_over_twee_eeuwen.html]Balen: '2012' is pas over twee eeuwen[/url]

What is learned from this article is that, Andreas Fuls reworked the calendar and compared it known astrological events and found that the positions of Venus in the calendar to not agree with what has been observed. Fuls found a match to the calendar and was able to state very clearly that the end of the long count is December 2220.

So when people do their supposed matching of events they are not using a properly synchronized set of calendars. You'd think an astrologer like Scofield would have noticed - NOT. His claims of exact start and end times are incorrect.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The creation cycles described by the Maya, including the tzolkin, are fundamentally of a spiritual, non-astronomical, nature. Thus, any theory that implies that the Mayan Long Count would have been designed to reflect astronomical phenomena, be it the precession of the earth or a solar zenith, is a warning signal that its originator is off the mark.

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

The Maya were most certainly astronomically grounded, and most of their spiritual beliefs originated from the thought that constellations were "alive" and would do "battle". The outcome of these "battles" were recorded in their calendars and would be further used to determine "good" dates for war, battle, harvest, etc.

Many Maya Long Count inscriptions are supplemented by a Lunar Series, which provides information on the lunar phase and position of the Moon in a half-yearly cycle of lunations.

A 584-day Venus cycle was also maintained, which tracked the heliacal risings of Venus as the morning and evening stars. Many events in this cycle were seen as being astrologically inauspicious and baleful, and occasionally warfare was astrologically timed to coincide with stages in this cycle.

A third theory comes from understanding of astronomy, geography and paleontology. The mesoamerican calendar probably originated with the Olmecs, and a settlement existed at Izapa, in southeast Chiapas Mexico, before 1200 BC. There, at a latitude of about 15° N, the Sun passes through zenith twice a year, and there are 260 days between zenithal passages, and gnomons (used generally for observing the path of the Sun and in particular zenithal passages), were found at this and other sites.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

To say that their calendars were not at all based on astrological signs and occurrences is false.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The long count calendar was based on a 360 day year. Later calendars used a 365 day year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join