It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real end date 10-28-2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why the Creation Cycles do not end
December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

Source

Could it be that TPTB are giving everyone the wrong date on purpose? I for one support the logic proposed by Calleman, that the 2012 date was just chosen because the calendar would then end on a winter solstice.

What are your thoughts?

That the end date of the Long Count falls on December 21, 2012 is thus just a necessary logical consequence of the beginning date chosen by the Izapans and not something that the Maya had intentionally targeted. The creation cycles described by the Maya, including the tzolkin, are fundamentally of a spiritual, non-astronomical, nature. Thus, any theory that implies that the Mayan Long Count would have been designed to reflect astronomical phenomena, be it the precession of the earth or a solar zenith, is a warning signal that its originator is off the mark. It should be obvious that if the Mayan calendar is a prophetic calendar describing cosmic energy cycles of a universal nature then the particular date at which the sun was in zenith in the particular location of Izapa is totally irrelevant for us who live today and must be considered as nothing but a result of a tradition too strong to be changed.

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count so that the tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years after the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interseting... But, what could TPTB get out of an extensive misinformation campaign about the end? Unless it isn't the end, and they will make tons of money by driving the people into a panic in which they buy everything from water to masking tape for their door frames/windows to stop gas. On the other hand, there would be no difference to me if it ended on the 21st of 2012 or the 28th of 2011, as both cases have the same conclusion if true.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
aww come on, that's the day before my 27th birthday! This better be a jammin party instead of TEOTEAWKI. :|

Okay, so it's on the 28th. Any new doom and gloom?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

Well for one thing, it could possibly lull people into a false sense of security, no preparation for the doom and gloom others are suggesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Well I'm sorry its the day before your birthday, so I guess I will have to wish you a happy one ahead of time just in case...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

To catch us off guard I suppose. At first I thought the date may be more like 2013 so that it will happen once the "crazy theorists" have been proven wrong and most people have stopped listening to them.

Now about the oct 2011 date. I think it important to say it is not the "end" at all, the mayans themselves say this. The end of the world as we know it, probably, but transition would be a more accurate term. I think this is a spitual event first and foremost which may percolate into real world changes, catalyzed by earth changes.

Its interesting that you mentioned a myan reference to this date that I didnt come across while doing my research on them, because I too believe this to be the date but not for the reasons in OP. It will go on the basket of enidence/hints supporting the oct 2011 date which is getting ever bigger. I think it may be time to compile a 2011 thread soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I was hoping that this would be that thread, I found the above article at this website

MayanMajix in the articles section

I was really trying to research the Timewave Zero theory and found this as well...

The McKenna Error

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ah man, I already worked my calendar around a 2012 end time date.
Am I really going to have to be a productive member of society another whole year?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now there was a poster in another thread i read yesterday who said she dreamed UFO's came and took the animals and then blew everything up and then the army came and shot the survivors in a dream she had.and this is the date she used oct.28 2011 strange indeed

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The "RA Material, Law of One" states that the 'Harvest" will occur in 2011. "like the striking of a clock". Check it out. It is channeled material. It will either resonate with you or not.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well I am off to work, its my long day, until 9pm, I will respond to your replies later this evening...

Have a great day...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
F & S to you. I feel that it is 2011 as well. October 28th, 2011 is a Friday by the way.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
From my readings, I do not believe it is an end we are approaching, but a cosmic birth. Up until now mankind has been blind, unaware of where we came from or where we're going. We see the universe from the viewpoint of that lack of knowledge, and can only guess and conjecture about the true nature of reality.

It is my belief that big imitates small and vice versa, and as a race, we are spiritually in the womb, safe, secure, but unable to extend our reach beyond the wall of that womb.

Many of us are already kicking, becoming aware of our true nature and already trying to "be who we will be", but regardless of how hard we try, we are still in the womb and are only kicking at this point. However, just like an unborn child, it is that kicking that shows we are alive and well and ready to be born.

Imagine how chaotic and terrible labour must be to the baby involved. Everything that has kept it safe, kept it fed, it's entire world convulses and spits it out into the bright blinding light of life. From that perspective, being born must seem like the end of the world. It's only once we're out and on the other side that we'll truely be able to grasp the wonder of it all, and truely appreciate how much better it will be.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From the clear acceleration of natural disasters, i wouldn't be surprised if 10/28/11 was the correct end date. If that is the case, then expect all heck to break loose this summer.

I'm still planning for 2012, so not to be disappointed. If it comes early, i would be very happy. I'm ready for everything to happen now, even with all these beginning changes and disasters, things just seem boring...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
From my readings, I do not believe it is an end we are approaching, but a cosmic birth. Up until now mankind has been blind, unaware of where we came from or where we're going. We see the universe from the viewpoint of that lack of knowledge, and can only guess and conjecture about the true nature of reality.

It is my belief that big imitates small and vice versa, and as a race, we are spiritually in the womb, safe, secure, but unable to extend our reach beyond the wall of that womb.

Many of us are already kicking, becoming aware of our true nature and already trying to "be who we will be", but regardless of how hard we try, we are still in the womb and are only kicking at this point. However, just like an unborn child, it is that kicking that shows we are alive and well and ready to be born.

Imagine how chaotic and terrible labour must be to the baby involved. Everything that has kept it safe, kept it fed, it's entire world convulses and spits it out into the bright blinding light of life. From that perspective, being born must seem like the end of the world. It's only once we're out and on the other side that we'll truely be able to grasp the wonder of it all, and truely appreciate how much better it will be.

Many people are kicking and screaming, but i find a lot of people starting to 'wake up'. If i brought up UFO's and conspiracies 2 years ago, i would be viewed as a nutcase. Now many people are still like 'no way' but answer like they are unsure. Sometimes when i bring it up to people, it leads to a very good discussion, a big change from the past.

I'm hoping for the 'ascension' and 'spiritual awakening'. Am i the only one who sees this place as really boring?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This whole 2011 thing is new to me and I think its someone just trying to scare people, or making people panic so they go out and buy a bunch of stuff.
The Dec. 21 2012 I feel is the real deal because its from the mayans and they were very smart when it came to star charts and stuff. Unlike most people I believe it is a date not for destruction and total chaos but where mankind will be enlightened by new or lost wisdom. Basically its a wake-up call for mankind that if you dont change your ways you will be destroyed.
The date for the end of the world and total destruction is going to be around 2060 according to Sir Isaac Newton in his research from the Bible and other documents.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Damn, not the 28th, it will ruin the parade!

Is there any info on what time exactly? If it is before noon then the parade is ruin, if it is afternoon or evening then no biggy.

I wonder, what the end date will be in 2013?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

A halloween parade?
I believe the correct time is 10:10 uat, same as the 12-21-12 prediction.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas

I wonder, what the end date will be in 2013?

Itried to recheck the article I referenced above and was met with a
403 Forbidden error... Strange. His whole site appears to be down!

www.calleman.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
From the clear acceleration of natural disasters, i wouldn't be surprised if 10/28/11 was the correct end date. If that is the case, then expect all heck to break loose this summer.

I'm still planning for 2012, so not to be disappointed. If it comes early, i would be very happy. I'm ready for everything to happen now, even with all these beginning changes and disasters, things just seem boring...

Same I am just tired of all the BS that is going on. if Katla blows, then expect that too be the start.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join