It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real end date 10-28-2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by add1a

It's not trashing if everything he's saying is true. There is absolutely no evidence anything will happen. To be fair it makes sense seeing as how no civilization claimed anything would happen in 2012. The only thing that supports this belief is one Mayan calendar that ends after 13 baktun, which could correlate with December 21, 2012. However, there are other calendars that extend past 13 baktun all the way up to 20. So, what makes this calendar right and all the ones that end after it wrong?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
and to add to above there have been predictions since THE BEGINNING OF MANKIND lol. Thousands upon thousand of predictions have gone to crap why is 2012 or 13 or w/e gonna make any difference. All it is, is fear mongering. You are falling into the realm of the people who we oppose on this site. "Keep the world in fear"

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Can you link me to that thread please? Sounds very interesting, hope they are careful with my little Jake, he can get kind of nasty with other doggies...

Funny he has been raised with love and lots of affection, we dont give his agressive tendancies energy, but stop it and shun him to the outdoors, he is a little better but he is agressive none the less.

Just warning them ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

As I thought there’s no way we can communicate… you’ve just hit your evolutionary maximum

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

After man has enough food, sex and a shelter the next move should be answering who he is and where he goes. Failure to do so result only in more sex, food, and a bigger house while aiging and dying. Ain't it pathetic?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by add1a

As I thought you have no understanding of the issue at hand and never will unless you open your mind to understanding the world we live in. I realize that is hard work and requires a possibly huge investment in time, but in the end you'll appreciate it. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

To my knowledge the powers that be(lol) aren't giving anyone the wrong date. They aren't giving anyone a date period. As a matter of fact they hae officially debunked this 2012 crap, and as well they should as it's tripe.

I think that they would use it to stimulate the economy by encouraging private sector spending with the doomsday garbage. It's a shame that some people will believe anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by dragnet53

A huge mistake here is that Comet Holmes was yellow. It was not in the Hopi prophecies which are a recent invention. Five sun dogs? No. They weren't sun dogs. There are many ways to produce interesting atmospheric phenomena. Two sun dogs is the max. Other objects in the sky would be interesting and less common atmospheric phenomena.

For those interested in sun dogs did you know that on average they appear about twice a week? My kids and I see them all of the time and have a contest to see who can find them first.

Ummm comet holmes wasn't yellow. It was bluish. Well for most of it's travels that were visible to the naked eye. Depending what gas is released as the comet heats up cause it to change colors...

www.bing.com...#

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Ummm comet holmes wasn't yellow. It was bluish.

Actually Dr Jay it appeared yellowish. The blue images were taken with blue filters. That's what has all of the Hopi folks all interested inthe comet. They overlooked how photos were taken.

Comet Holmes - cometography

One comet observer, Bob King (Minnesota, USA), made one of the confirming observations on October 24.17 and gave the magnitude as 7.1. He described it as appearing like a yellowish star. Interestingly, he reobserved the comet on October 24.47 and gave the magnitude as 4.0 with the naked eye!!

Comet Holmes - wikipedia

It became easily visible to the naked eye as a bright yellow "star" in Perseus, and by October 25 17P/Holmes appeared as the third brightest "star" in that constellation.

There we have it. Comet Holmes was yellow, not blue.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I believe I asked earlier in the thread if anyone from the TWZ camp has set the end date at 10-28-2011, to see if there are any corelations to major events in the past. Or at the very least if they match up better than the 12-21-2012 end date. Im not versed enough to do this myself, and if anyone knows of a thread containing this, I would appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join